Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 3/20/2024 at 4:14 PM, KLswimmer said:

Any recommendation for male masseurs at a chain (HappyFeet, Healthland, etc.) that are handsome and is more sensual (but not full happy ending)? I remember last time HappyFeet DU has a male masseur that is a bit more playful (but not happy ending la) but I think he left already

Is it named start with J?

On 3/16/2024 at 9:18 AM, Mike Sanuk said:

Can't recall but I think last visit was RM$80 inclusive of use of sauna as well...but no muscular masseurs...think they're not local 

Is RM80 the standard market price in KL for a massage session? What about the tips? Wondering how much do you guys tip to the masseurs with happy ending???

Is there any home base massage available around bukit bintang area?

Guest Iqmal wanna try

Hi can anyone tell me about iqmal 

massuer. 

wanted to try but not into sex

will he xxxx u?

Guest MuscleDaddy40s

Hello can i seek advise from those with experienced?

I would like to go to a sauna where I would most likely meet with chinese hairless smooth twink types? hahaha ,

Preferable a place where a 40s muscled tanned malay skin dad like me would be appreciated by the above type of guys?

Between otot2 and kakiku, where would you recommend given the above info?

Thanks in advance.

12 hours ago, Milkudry said:

Any sauna like Senses last time? Am into uncles and dirty old men :)

I find PB sauna quite familiar but smaller and the facilities are more basic. Crowd is quite same

17 hours ago, Guest MuscleDaddy40s said:

I would like to go to a sauna where I would most likely meet with chinese hairless smooth twink types? hahaha ,

Preferable a place where a 40s muscled tanned malay skin dad like me would be appreciated by the above type of guys?

Thanks in advance.

I am also looking for the same today

12 hours ago, Keent said:

what is PB ? never heard this before

11 hours ago, hornychub said:

It's the sauna facility of a blind massage center

PB Blind Massage is in Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur. 

You can go there for just a massage, or the sauna, or both.  It has both a dry sauna and a steam room, and has gym facilities. 

After a long break, I went to Otot2 today. It was indeed a surprise to see 4 guys in their underwear upstairs. They went on to soak the hot tub and jacuzzi without removing their underwear. Since when did Otot2 tolerate this? Always thought that the place was, among other things, for guys to bond without inhibitions. And here are guys indicating their inhibitions!

On 3/22/2024 at 5:51 PM, Guest MuscleDaddy40s said:

Thanks in advance.

i think kakiku has more smooth chinese boys, but depends on your luck also. otot2 definitely has more smooth twinky malay boys though.

16 hours ago, shadanasahasam said:

After a long break, I went to Otot2 today. It was indeed a surprise to see 4 guys in their underwear upstairs. They went on to soak the hot tub and jacuzzi without removing their underwear. Since when did Otot2 tolerate this? Always thought that the place was, among other things, for guys to bond without inhibitions. And here are guys indicating their inhibitions!

U suppose to lets staff know about it. Never before this thing happened.

On 2/22/2024 at 11:55 AM, extod170 said:

I visited KAKIKU over the weekend - my first time. The entrance might be a little hard to find as there is no signboard along the streets. There is a stairwell between 2 restaurants and once you go up, you will see the KAKIKU signboard. A good location marker for the stairwell will be the Taoist altar located right at the entrance of the stairwell. 

Reviews are right - this place is more Chinese dominated. I think there were only around 5-10% patrons of other ethnicities. I visited on Sunday night at 8pm so the place was not so crowded but the basement dungeon was opened. Upon entry (RM40) I only received a small towel and they told me to exchange for a large towel only when I'm leaving. No robes/thongs provided (according to reviews they do, not sure why they didn't this time). 

Anyway, the onsen/jacuzzi isn't the largest but it's a good place to chill and people watch as most patrons will walk past that area and it's near the showering points (seated shower points like in a Japanese onsen). Sauna area was quite nice and temperature was hot enough but there is a window there so you're like in a fish tank and people can see into what's happening inside. The basement dungeon is huge. Not so dark as there are tainted glass windows in some areas letting faint light in. Most patrons were hiding there for action.

All types of body shapes and sizes are there so you can take your pick. I found a guy that I like and when action took place at the dungeon, flocks of other patrons will come and see or attempt to join in the fun. Was quite a sight. Too many roaming hands lol. Reviews are also right that there are no private rooms. I suppose the owner wants action to take place where people can see. 

Overall, I quite enjoyed my trip there but I doubt I will go if the basement dungeon is not opened. Place is overall rather clean and well-maintained as well. But if you are looking for a more popular place with a larger international spread, I heard from the locals that Otot2 is the place to visit. I've never been personally, maybe next time. 

Kakiku got no private room?that means the action can be seen?and is the clientele at kakiku picky/choosy?

Edited by horhorfun

Guest Guests
On 7/23/2023 at 4:37 PM, Guest hornyxiio said:

• Tq for sharing this!! manage to join this private group for free. So many good infos and tips that u cannot find elsewhere!

the link has expired, can anyone share me fresh cheras contact?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.