Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Clean massage- healthland

massage plus2- freelance massage who used to work on one of the massage center

just for the plus2 with ok to bad massage- sempurna frequently as i have a few massuer there that i like or fresh only when i saw some masseurs on their website that i like, and almost always my session were done before 1 hour is up, ranging from 45-50 mins after i went out, so really go here when i really want to be with the masseur and i think they are worth it simply based on look.

used to go to bbboy, borneo, kursani as well. Bbboy used to have great guy with great massage skills. Borneo is a mixed experience for me, and kursani is just too far, so i go there only when im around the area. 

Also used to go to senjakala and serai which are closed already now. Aromann uoa, went there once and considered their price is too steep and their skills is more or less the same as other cheaper massage center

12 hours ago, Guest brandon said:

this guy looks really hot https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/5927826775.html

anyone tried before? any comment?

Wow he looks amazingly hot. Its a shame  I like too far out from KL/Chinatown and dont really have the funds for a massuer :( I'd love one for free but ... thats not fair to them. 

Guest Won Won
3 minutes ago, Guest Waxing said:

Anybody has any waxing recommendation that is done by a guy besides arromann?

Purnama Male Spa (previously known as Serai Spa) for details everything pls search online

7 hours ago, Herbert said:

I did my waxing in Puchong bandar kinrara , I can PM you the contact .

Can you email his contact to me?

Mine email is: tanoscar2008@gmail.com

Thank you so much

On December 21, 2016 at 10:31 PM, Won Won said:

Can share with me 

who are good at sempurna ?

Good for what? Massage? As i dont really go there for massage, hard for me to recommend. But i usually go there for the nepali, muscular masseur :)

Guest Male Waxing Bandar Library
5 hours ago, Herbert said:

The charge is based which part of your body that you want to do waxing, from RM 30 to RM 150 . I had PM you the number 

Is the therapist Local? Malay? Chinese? Is he PLU? Is the waxing done at his own home? Or commercial shop lot? he provide massage too? skillful and professionally? Can you share your regular experience here?  Thank you! 

Guest Studio 89 Sauna
On 23/12/2016 at 3:42 PM, Aikuchi said:

Oh yea! Has it reopened yet? Whats the new location? 

Reopen after Chinese New Year 2017. February. Bandar Utama 

4 hours ago, scorpiox said:

Is there any good thai massage shop around bukit bintang area? prefer male masseur.. :)

Id recommend renaissance hotel healthland, they got some male masseur there. They also have a branch in pudu, quite near berjaya times square, never been there though, but all their branches have male masseur, and most if not all their masseur are from thai. Never had any disappointment there :) they have happy hour if u want to save a few bucks. But it is a mixed massage center, so dont expect anything other than really good clean massage 

19 hours ago, Sudu said:

Id recommend renaissance hotel healthland, they got some male masseur there. They also have a branch in pudu, quite near berjaya times square, never been there though, but all their branches have male masseur, and most if not all their masseur are from thai. Never had any disappointment there :) they have happy hour if u want to save a few bucks. But it is a mixed massage center, so dont expect anything other than really good clean massage 

Thanks for the info..

Will be at KL on 14-16 Jan... Anyone will be there during that duration too?

nj.gif「地獄風火輪」

Guest TBS BTS

D'Blind Touch Village Massage 

Address: No 12 Level 4 Terminal Bersepadu Selatan, Bandar Tasik Selatan. 

There are three local Malay blind masseurs and one local Malay non-blind masseurs.

One hour massage RM 50

Half hour massage RM 25

If you choose the blind masseurs and there aren't the PLUs, no Urut batin provided part of the massage.

The non-blind masseur, always wearing the cap one is a PLUs fr Seremban, and if you choose him, you may request for proper urut batin without any extra charges, and on top of that, is up to you whether you want to release or cum or not....and for privacy and only have one partition room and you may book in advance first if you want have urut batin. If you choose the blind masseurs, you may do it outside with the curtain one

On 24 December 2016 at 5:42 PM, Guest Male Waxing Bandar Library said:

Is the therapist Local? Malay? Chinese? Is he PLU? Is the waxing done at his own home? Or commercial shop lot? he provide massage too? skillful and professionally? Can you share your regular experience here?  Thank you! 

Local Chinese ,on the ground floor of a commercial area, no massage only waxing, skilful and very experienced , he is friendly and caring too ! 

Guest Mejustme
On 22/12/2016 at 11:57 AM, fresh said:

no its not a fake profile.i had him bfore. he operates in chinatown.dun expect much though from his massage,just abt 10 mins bfore he starts making u horny.haha.body is exactly like what u c in the pics.

How much does he charge and what does he do?

1 hour ago, kvn13 said:

Yesterday had a great night at Kakiku! Fucked 3 Chinese guys hehe. Next time want to try a twink. Any twink interested in a Indian guy? :)

How was crowd at Kakiku last night? I wonder will there be the foam party on new year's eve?

Went to Kuala Lumpur during Christmas holidays and tried 3 massage places:

I did not ask the name and also the country of origin of the male therapist but I saw some names written on the receipt ...

1) Aromann (Wisma UOA2)

Ultra Massage (90 minutes) RM170

Comment: strong massage but focused at butt area ... asked for RM50 (for HJ) which I refused.

2) Purnama Spa (Fahrenheit 88)

Ultra Massage (120 minutes) RM190

Comment: strong massage, with his naughty hands playing different parts of my body ... didn't ask for extra but he asked me how do I feel after the massage ...

3) Kursani (Subang)

Manhood Therapy (45 minutes) RM55.60

Comment: you know I know. After the session, the male therapist didn't ask if I want HJ but I requested for it with RM50. Sad enough I cannot tahan and cum within 2 minutes... I guessed this must be the immediate effect of manhood therapy ... (Improved blood circulation)

On Sunday, December 25, 2016 at 8:51 PM, Guest TBS BTS said:

D'Blind Touch Village Massage 

Address: No 12 Level 4 Terminal Bersepadu Selatan, Bandar Tasik Selatan. 

There are three local Malay blind masseurs and one local Malay non-blind masseurs.

One hour massage RM 50

Half hour massage RM 25

If you choose the blind masseurs and there aren't the PLUs, no Urut batin provided part of the massage.

The non-blind masseur, always wearing the cap one is a PLUs fr Seremban, and if you choose him, you may request for proper urut batin without any extra charges, and on top of that, is up to you whether you want to release or cum or not....and for privacy and only have one partition room and you may book in advance first if you want have urut batin. If you choose the blind masseurs, you may do it outside with the curtain one

May i know his name, and how to book it?

Is it thr massage place for straight guy?

2 hours ago, JCKLB said:

Nope, this profile pic has been reported a few times here being fake and dangerous too. U can try to video call and meet at public place if u want to risk it. I never try him but had read here about the warning

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.