Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

13 hours ago, Guest Guest Justin said:

When I asked last week, they said he's off until end of this month (January)

Anyone try USA from freshm2m?

About massage, sex and his tool? Lol

Guest KAKiKU
26 minutes ago, pandc99 said:

Ic, do u know how much it charge?

I usually do un oops but seem they changed ppl and I dont feel confort with those skill, think to change

RM65 including entrance for sauna with urut batin

On 12/24/2016 at 10:50 AM, sean_ryan87 said:

Is it true that senses is closing up after CNY? Anyone can confirm this ? 

On 12/24/2016 at 5:35 PM, Guest Won Won said:

YES

I thought the signage at the door says 'reopens on Jan 27'.....or did I see wrongly? the place is closed now. Anyone care to enlighten?

On 1/5/2017 at 6:54 PM, yexben said:

Thanks for the feedback.

i would like to take uber, but, I'm carrying singapore hp, will uber driver call my hp nos then? Besides, I'm worry about the traffic as arriving KL around 6pm.

So, thinking to take the KLIA EXPRESS TRAIN to KL Sentral where I will take a monorail to Times Square.

is the monorail station near to the KL Sentral?

Thanks.

A lot depends on your patience and whether you need to be on time for an appointment.  Sometimes if you miss a train the difference to the next one is about the same as taking the bus. However, the bus might encounter some slow traffic near Sentral. In your case the monorail is excellent because the station is at Times Square, not so convenient for other people, who might be better off with a discounted direct taxi. This is advisable for those with luggage, which has to be dragged through Sentral station and the huge mall before reaching the monorail, then on the stairs and badly paved streets. 

Guest syazlangalaxy

Fresh m2m - DRAGON

Initially i added him on grindr. Then he said he can be top n had huge cock. He also send the pic   At that time i dont know he working under fresh.  arrived to his house location - apartment which is just infront of fresh place in cheras. I knew it. I felt a bit uneasy but horny above all. I follow him. Damn the massage no happen inside his house but inside fresh massage center. I just cont follow him. Massage is hard. Just ok to me.  When entering into happy ending. Damn cock smaller than me. Cis kena tipu already. The pic was photoshop. The size like really small

Damage 260 damn stupid

Only want to share experience. :( 

4D63C312-5DD2-4E95-919D-8CD4426117B9.jpg

Guest Wallace
17 hours ago, syazlangalaxy said:

Fresh m2m - DRAGON

Initially i added him on grindr. Then he said he can be top n had huge cock. He also send the pic   At that time i dont know he working under fresh.  arrived to his house location - apartment which is just infront of fresh place in cheras. I knew it. I felt a bit uneasy but horny above all. I follow him. Damn the massage no happen inside his house but inside fresh massage center. I just cont follow him. Massage is hard. Just ok to me.  When entering into happy ending. Damn cock smaller than me. Cis kena tipu already. The pic was photoshop. The size like really small

Damage 260 damn stupid

Thanks for sharing...if you looking hard and big cock...recommend you look for Strong...he is so manly...too bad he dont kiss and foreplay...massage wise above average. I dare not let him enter me as he is quite big and thick. He let me touch and hold his cock to feel the hardness... 

23 hours ago, syazlangalaxy said:

Fresh m2m - DRAGON

Damage 260 damn stupid

question...... paying 200+ to fuck him sound fair, but paying 200+ to let him fuck! how was it ?

On 11/01/2017 at 11:51 PM, syazlangalaxy said:

Fresh m2m - DRAGON

Damage 260 damn stupid

Should have asked me, his body now also not as nice as before, he put on weight.

Guest Guest Mell
23 hours ago, Guest Wallace said:

Thanks for sharing...if you looking hard and big cock...recommend you look for Strong...he is so manly...too bad he dont kiss and foreplay...massage wise above average. I dare not let him enter me as he is quite big and thick. He let me touch and hold his cock to feel the hardness... 

U sure Strong got big n thick cock...last time I with him just average cock only as far as I can recall, it almost 2 years ago, my be it grow hahaha.

Kobe yes I think big n long

48 minutes ago, Guest Guest Mell said:

U sure Strong got big n thick cock...last time I with him just average cock only as far as I can recall, it almost 2 years ago, my be it grow hahaha.

Kobe yes I think big n long

How is Kobe? 

He top/vers?

1 hour ago, ryanlim said:

How abour greece? Big dick top?

Tried Greece before. He is cut. big dick and curvy.. He's muslim anyway. But yes he can be great top and he do bottom as well. I dont think he kiss.. but ya great time with him. he suck dick as well. tried him for few time actually. his eyes will kill your soul. greenish.

23 hours ago, YeohYeoh said:

Hi there, who would you recommend then? 

My favourite there is Ibiza but he is not around now. I think Kobe is ok, or just call them up and ask them to recommend, tell Fresh what you want (like muscular, boyish, can suck dick etc)

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.