Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest HAPPY
On 7/6/2022 at 3:40 PM, Seeker94 said:

Just Google it lol. It's located behind the block behind the public bank. Btw, I heard the uncle said PB used to have 2 sauna, one for normal men and one for gay men but now they combined it into one sauna. Hmm 

Mean men all becomes gay? 

On 7/6/2022 at 3:40 PM, Seeker94 said:

Just Google it lol. It's located behind the block behind the public bank. Btw, I heard the uncle said PB used to have 2 sauna, one for normal men and one for gay men but now they combined it into one sauna. Hmm 

Hmm, that must have been a long time ago.  I have only known it as a gay sauna. 

As for the massage, I think what happens is this - if you pay for both sauna and massage at PB Bling Massage, the masseur will massage you at the "Therapy Room" upstairs, in the same area as the gym and sauna/steam.

If you pay for massage only, you will be lead to the massage room in the same floor as the reception area.  One of these massage rooms are very big, and has about 4 areas that can be curtained off for a bit of privacy.

Once, I was in this room for a massage.  As I strip naked, I could see one of the patrons staring at my body.  Well, more like my belly, I suppose, because my slim and svelte body had long gone.   

Guest King

If anyone is looking for a  good Malay massage plus urut batin, that Kelantanese masseur with the strong hands, Iqram, messaged to say that he is back in KL for 10 days.

You can find previous reviews of his service by myself and several others on this thread from back in April on page 585 here:

His massage is good, traditional Malay style, very strong hands that can put pressure where you need it. He also does some unique stretching of your body for your back. We already know what the usual questions are going to be so I will just answer them here lah.

Yes, you are naked during the massage.

Yes, he gets naked during the urut batin part and you can touch. Yes, he has a very big one.

No, he does not do "full service" - it's full body massage, plus urut batin and happy ending. He adds a few sensual touches to his service, but he does not do "full service".

His price is RM150.

He is currently in Kota Damansara but will be moving to Bukit Bintang in a few days.

Anyone interested can WhatsApp Iqram directly on 012.899.2246

Note that he prefers chatting in Malay but everyone is welcome. Also note that he can be a bit slow to reply because he doesn't check his phone when he is doing massage.

Guest B guy
On 7/6/2022 at 10:26 PM, yhtang said:

Hmm, that must have been a long time ago.  I have only known it as a gay sauna. 

As for the massage, I think what happens is this - if you pay for both sauna and massage at PB Bling Massage, the masseur will massage you at the "Therapy Room" upstairs, in the same area as the gym and sauna/steam.

If you pay for massage only, you will be lead to the massage room in the same floor as the reception area.  One of these massage rooms are very big, and has about 4 areas that can be curtained off for a bit of privacy.

Once, I was in this room for a massage.  As I strip naked, I could see one of the patrons staring at my body.  Well, more like my belly, I suppose, because my slim and svelte body had long gone.   

I read Google reviews, said there got 2 unfriendly old ladies at reception. 

On 7/7/2022 at 9:40 AM, Guest B guy said:

Went there less than a month ago, did not experienced any rudeness at all from the reception there.

As others have reported here, PB Blind has 2 floors, The same floor as the reception area is for customers who opted for only massage, while the second floor is for those who chose massage & sauna.

The second floor ocassionaly has some MSM despite the place not really meant as a hard core sauna like (the now RIP) Senses or Sentral. In other words, go there for the massage, but in case you found like minded horny folks, then lucky you :)

Guest Martin
On 7/6/2022 at 6:26 PM, Swimr said:

Controlled by a bunch of exclusive queens 

I get that the admin wanted to control their  members. But to plainly remove new members who joined via a public link that they shared is rude and beyond my understanding 🙄

On 7/7/2022 at 9:40 AM, Guest B guy said:

The "old" part is right, but I would not go so far as to say the ladies are unfriendly.  More indifferent, I think.  Or just a "don't give a shit" attitude. 

But I have had a short conversation with them after I told them I want the sauna and massage combo, and they did not look at me with disdain.  To call the conversation friendly would be a push, but it was definitely not rude or disagreeable.

On 7/6/2022 at 2:09 PM, Guest Martin said:

Joined but immediately got kicked out. Whats the point to share the invitation link but kick people out without any attempt to communicate? 

Same here! What's worse is my friend tried to add me back and only found that I was being blocked by the owner. Not sure what I did wrong lol 

Guys. Just letting u guys know

Cik Din from Brickfield is back from Batam. And he is currently in KL.

For you guys want traditional massage + batin 'no hanky panky', this is the guy. Price is below rm100 per massage. Can whatsapp him +60 16-892 8159 (consented with his permission)

On 7/8/2022 at 8:36 AM, Guest Guestie said:

Is it possible to get some fun in the afternoon at Oops, since it’s the only one open before evening. 

I suppose it is always possible.  But you mentioned afternoon, and Opps opens at 2 pm - I am not sure how many patrons will be there in the afternoon. 

If the number of patrons are low, the pool to choose from, and the probability of being chosen, would be lower.  So I guess you would just have to manage your expectations. 

Having always liked to be smooth and shaved down there, i used to resort to shaving. The trouble is it's good for about 3-4 days before the hairs start to grow back and then it gets itchy and annoying. Anyway decided to try waxing for the first time - after having to mentally prepare myself for it -  and i was so glad to find a therapist named Elvis, who made my first time experience so pleasant and pain free!!!! Ok not totally 100% pain free - but way less painful than i thought it would be. But vanity has a price!

Operating from his home, he has a massage table and all the equipment in a very professional set up. I was really nervous about the pain and told him this and he really has the most gentle and pleasant manner to make me feel less nervous....and it worked! Actually the pubic area, the taint (strip between my balls and asshole) and around the base of the cock was more of an irritation. My balls were a little more sensitive, but it wasn't really pain, as he pulls the wax off so fast and skilfully that before you know it it's hairless.

What i loved about this therapist is that he really took his time to ensure that every part was hairless and that he kept reassuring me and taking my mind off the thought of it being painful. Pleasant guy with a really good demeanour and he puts you at ease. I liked his non judgy professional attitude. I mean the guys face is inches from your cock and balls as he examines to ensure he gets the right spot and leaves you totally hairless, but was totally professional the whole time. It's to that level of pride he takes in his work to ensure you get your money's worth. And at RM110 for the full brazillian, i think the price was so worth it for nearly 1.5 hours of work using both hard and soft wax depending which part he's doing.

He also does massage - therapeutic and sensual, but i didn't try that this time. Will keep that for another visit. I was just very pleased and proud of my ultra smooth and hairless pubic area, cock, balls and taint!! Makes one feel very sexy! Now can't wait for it to be enjoyed!

I have Elvis permission to share his contact. Please message him if you want a waxing service or massage. He also waxes other parts of your body if you wish. Elvis - 016 636 8245. Telegram - @elvjs1669

Happy waxing!

Guest Zizou
On 7/7/2022 at 4:07 PM, yhtang said:

The "old" part is right, but I would not go so far as to say the ladies are unfriendly.  More indifferent, I think.  Or just a "don't give a shit" attitude. 

But I have had a short conversation with them after I told them I want the sauna and massage combo, and they did not look at me with disdain.  To call the conversation friendly would be a push, but it was definitely not rude or disagreeable.

As I went there regularly for massage, they told me they dont want their sauna to be gay spot as they received complain from some straight customers who try to use the sauna after the massage. Still that place not a dedicated gay sauna and please be careful.

On 7/8/2022 at 6:00 PM, brownbear said:

Having always liked to be smooth and shaved down there, i used to resort to shaving. The trouble is it's good for about 3-4 days before the hairs start to grow back and then it gets itchy and annoying. Anyway decided to try waxing for the first time - after having to mentally prepare myself for it -  and i was so glad to find a therapist named Elvis, who made my first time experience so pleasant and pain free!!!! Ok not totally 100% pain free - but way less painful than i thought it would be. But vanity has a price!

Operating from his home, he has a massage table and all the equipment in a very professional set up. I was really nervous about the pain and told him this and he really has the most gentle and pleasant manner to make me feel less nervous....and it worked! Actually the pubic area, the taint (strip between my balls and asshole) and around the base of the cock was more of an irritation. My balls were a little more sensitive, but it wasn't really pain, as he pulls the wax off so fast and skilfully that before you know it it's hairless.

What i loved about this therapist is that he really took his time to ensure that every part was hairless and that he kept reassuring me and taking my mind off the thought of it being painful. Pleasant guy with a really good demeanour and he puts you at ease. I liked his non judgy professional attitude. I mean the guys face is inches from your cock and balls as he examines to ensure he gets the right spot and leaves you totally hairless, but was totally professional the whole time. It's to that level of pride he takes in his work to ensure you get your money's worth. And at RM110 for the full brazillian, i think the price was so worth it for nearly 1.5 hours of work using both hard and soft wax depending which part he's doing.

He also does massage - therapeutic and sensual, but i didn't try that this time. Will keep that for another visit. I was just very pleased and proud of my ultra smooth and hairless pubic area, cock, balls and taint!! Makes one feel very sexy! Now can't wait for it to be enjoyed!

I have Elvis permission to share his contact. Please message him if you want a waxing service or massage. He also waxes other parts of your body if you wish. Elvis - 016 636 8245. Telegram - @elvjs1669

Happy waxing!

Mind to share where is the place?

On 7/8/2022 at 6:09 PM, Guest Zizou said:

As I went there regularly for massage, they told me they dont want their sauna to be gay spot as they received complain from some straight customers who try to use the sauna after the massage. Still that place not a dedicated gay sauna and please be careful.

Indeed, you are correct.  PB Blind Massage has a sauna, but it is not a principally a gay sauna, so please bear that in mind.   

On 7/7/2022 at 11:12 AM, LanShiangTa said:

Went there less than a month ago, did not experienced any rudeness at all from the reception there.

As others have reported here, PB Blind has 2 floors, The same floor as the reception area is for customers who opted for only massage, while the second floor is for those who chose massage & sauna.

The second floor ocassionaly has some MSM despite the place not really meant as a hard core sauna like (the now RIP) Senses or Sentral. In other words, go there for the massage, but in case you found like minded horny folks, then lucky you :)

The two aunties are always like that but they don't frown upon anyone requesting to go to sauna only. Having been a regular for many moons, it's well known that most sauna patrons are men who are looking for extra. None of the "straight" guys come there for sauna only. And i'm very sure the owners know what goes on in the sauna. The old uncle who used to man the place knows full well what goes on and never really cared as most of the action takes place in the dry or steam sauna, the showers, or the resting room. Bec when the uncle comes to look for customers when the masseur arrives, he never barges in, but opens the door a bit and calls your name from outside. Almost like he doesnt want to disturb any ongoing action.

On 7/8/2022 at 2:17 PM, Guest Ggx said:

Forest 52 later, not sure too early? 

Went there today , wow many strong bear, mostly abg bear, abang chub, stocky adik, some strong Chinese bear as well, a few uncles. All big big guys, I feel I am so tiny among them, left after one hour. I don't want eat by bears... 

Guest Haiz
On 7/8/2022 at 10:04 PM, brownbear said:

The two aunties are always like that but they don't frown upon anyone requesting to go to sauna only. Having been a regular for many moons, it's well known that most sauna patrons are men who are looking for extra. None of the "straight" guys come there for sauna only. And i'm very sure the owners know what goes on in the sauna. The old uncle who used to man the place knows full well what goes on and never really cared as most of the action takes place in the dry or steam sauna, the showers, or the resting room. Bec when the uncle comes to look for customers when the masseur arrives, he never barges in, but opens the door a bit and calls your name from outside. Almost like he doesnt want to disturb any ongoing action.

Went for first time massage, massage is OK, but I still prefer Thai massage which stretching. Environmental a bit run down, steam room very hot, everything look normal, got lady walk around, pls do not strip off during change clothes. 

Guest Clift
On 10/29/2021 at 5:06 PM, hornychub said:

Got a very sore neck due to bad sleeping posture and decided to get Mr S in from Klang to massage me tonight 

Got a room in Sri Petaling for him to sleep overnight. Anyone up for a massage with him can WhatsApp him directly. 

Hi Hornychub, love all yr review. Wanna try Berjaya Mr. N and M but don't know their names so cannot book. U could email me if do not mind sharing cliftan6@gmail.com Tq in advance.

On 7/8/2022 at 9:34 AM, yhtang said:

I suppose it is always possible.  But you mentioned afternoon, and Opps opens at 2 pm - I am not sure how many patrons will be there in the afternoon. 

If the number of patrons are low, the pool to choose from, and the probability of being chosen, would be lower.  So I guess you would just have to manage your expectations. 

How is the crowds for oops during weekend?

plan to visit the sauna this evening..

Edited by STYL

On 7/9/2022 at 1:33 PM, STYL said:

How is the crowds for oops during weekend?

plan to visit the sauna this evening..

Oops is generally more crowded 4 pm onward, but the patrons peter out about 8 pm - I ma not saying it empties out at 8 pm, but I suppose people leave after having fun or leave as they become hungry for food.  

I hope this helps.      

On 7/9/2022 at 3:24 PM, Seeker94 said:

Anyone knows if any blind massuer in PB are into actions? Heard they would help to urut batin but not sure it's true or not 

As far as I know, the masseurs at PB Blind massage do not provide urut batin or any other services.  

On 7/4/2022 at 3:43 PM, Yi007 said:

i normally going to sheraton

less people but always had fun lol

sauna has only small window on the door lol

open sauna 2pm -9pm

and shangri la also was fine

Hilton still has many people

but staff always checking

and sauna steam so open to see inside

does Sheraton allow walk in / day pass?

Visited kakiku, nice Japanese bathroom, but no one even use that to shower, those just wasted as decorations purposes only. I was expecting a lot of bear or chubby uncles, unfortunately mostly younger slim guys, even uncles also slim type. Got a few nice bear, so unlucky bear also attracted to bears only.. 

Only a few wear fundoshi, I think management shall enforce all to wear. Change the shy culture. 

On 7/9/2022 at 3:24 PM, Seeker94 said:

Anyone knows if any blind massuer in PB are into actions? Heard they would help to urut batin but not sure it's true or not 

I do not know of any, for sure, sorry.

But you heard right, there are people (I'm not one of them) who've had urut batin by asking the masseur there. No idea who the respective masseurs are or the price they charge for urut batin

On 7/11/2022 at 11:43 AM, halphas1892 said:

Hey all, what’s the best hotel to stay in KL if I wanna meet other PLUs? Like where do you all stay if visit KL?

If you stay in town e.g. klcc or bukit bintang area, you will just see a lot of massage boys on grindr. not much locals... but lots of cruising spots in town e.g. in mid valley.

if you stay in the suburbs a bit e.g. pj or damansara, can find more local chi.

if you like malay, can stay around gombak/wangsa maju/ampang area.

if you like indian, can stay around sentul or klang...

On 7/8/2022 at 6:00 PM, brownbear said:

Happy waxing!

Thank you so much @brownbear. I was desperately looking for some cheaper alternative of waxing service as all the other places are charging me RM150 and above for full boyzillian. Guess I will give him a try for both waxing and massage this week 😁

On 7/12/2022 at 3:18 PM, tomcat said:

will be in KL for a week, and really want to try Iqram!

anyone have other contacts apart from Whatsapp, cos I dont want to contact him from Singapore number.

DM me, thank you!

"Tomcat cannot receive messages"

Guest guest000
On 7/9/2022 at 3:33 PM, yhtang said:

As far as I know, the masseurs at PB Blind massage do not provide urut batin or any other services.  

of course they don't and please don't jeopardize their rice bowl by asking;

however, given their condition most of them are unmarried yet need sex too

yes, I've met a few who can tell from the way my butt responded and my legs open wider whenever they massage near my butt that I'm a bottom.

A few then teased my butt with free prostrate massage to confirm. Then quietly passed me a name card with phone no and address.

I'm not sure how to respond until one day I booked him again and he somehow remember me.

This time he said he has needs too and gave me a name card again with his offday.

Just to be sure that I'm not taking advantage of his handicap, I told him straight off I don't mind giving him charity sex.

That week I went to his house and let him have me to hold and to fuck twice. He was wild in bed.

I don't have that kind of fetish but seeing him enjoy himself, I was happy for him and nobodyelse need to know. It doesn't harm me yet he gains so why not?

Because of the awkward double taboo, I was not that enjoyed. I only hoped there's no harm done. 

Guest Curious
On 7/12/2022 at 8:05 PM, Guest guest000 said:

of course they don't and please don't jeopardize their rice bowl by asking;

however, given their condition most of them are unmarried yet need sex too

yes, I've met a few who can tell from the way my butt responded and my legs open wider whenever they massage near my butt that I'm a bottom.

A few then teased my butt with free prostrate massage to confirm. Then quietly passed me a name card with phone no and address.

I'm not sure how to respond until one day I booked him again and he somehow remember me.

This time he said he has needs too and gave me a name card again with his offday.

Just to be sure that I'm not taking advantage of his handicap, I told him straight off I don't mind giving him charity sex.

That week I went to his house and let him have me to hold and to fuck twice. He was wild in bed.

I don't have that kind of fetish but seeing him enjoy himself, I was happy for him and nobodyelse need to know. It doesn't harm me yet he gains so why not?

Because of the awkward double taboo, I was not that enjoyed. I only hoped there's no harm done. 

Is he cute chinese?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.