Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 9/28/2022 at 2:00 PM, LanShiangTa said:

Went to PB 2 weeks ago. The crowd was almost entirely uncle. The premises: clean. Will be going there more for the excellent blind massage

Went to PB 2 weeks ago. The crowd was almost entirely daddies, uncles, bears and chubs. The premise: Small & Run-Down but Serves its purpose. Will be going there more for the daddies ;) 

On 9/28/2022 at 11:27 PM, hornychub said:

Went to PB 2 weeks ago. The crowd was almost entirely daddies, uncles, bears and chubs. The premise: Small & Run-Down but Serves its purpose. Will be going there more for the daddies ;) 

More daddies and uncles than Sweater? Many of chn uncle?

On 9/27/2022 at 6:25 PM, chiPJ said:

went chakran before. feel like a public toilet man.... so smelly! a bunch of tamil guys kissing each other ... not much other races.. the hot tub last time seem slightly lukewarm, not hot at all, dunno about now... i didnt get in it because feeling geli hahah... first and last time i go chakran. 

now people go to oops, otot otot... hahah..

Is chakran located at jalan alor ? Sorry I’m not from kl just wondering 

On 10/1/2022 at 11:24 PM, Dono said:

Is chakran located at jalan alor ? Sorry I’m not from kl just wondering 

Chakran is along Jalan Padang Belia, Brickfields.  It does not have a signboard anymore, the last time I passed that place.  

The sauna in the Bukit Bintang area is called Day Thermos. 

Guest Poor Uncleee

Any recommendation for cheap hotel at Brickfields? There are so many there and I'm lost. I don't mind it being chicken hotel but must be away from the noise and smell of the cheap restaurants. With air con of course. That's what troubled me the last time there, only at night when the restaurants were busy then I realized it's so noisy and frying curry food smells even when I close the windows.

I stayed there for a few nights in the 2000s. It's busy even at 2am. Things are so cheap there especially the alcohol.

People get friendly after midnight and a few drinks. I got picked up twice and got fucked in one of those chicken hotels.

Guest Poor Uncleee

Any recommendation for cheap hotel at Brickfields? There are so many there and I'm lost. I don't mind it being chicken hotel but must be away from the noise and smell of the cheap restaurants. With air con of course. That's what troubled me the last time there, only at night when the restaurants were busy then I realized it's so noisy and frying curry food smells even when I close the windows.

I stayed there for a few nights in the 2000s. It's busy even at 2am. Things are so cheap there especially the alcohol.

People get friendly after midnight and a few drinks. I got picked up twice and got fucked in one of those chicken hotels.

On 10/3/2022 at 7:12 PM, Guest Poor Uncleee said:

Not a place if you can't take the noise n smell. As u have already described, it is a "happening" place .

Drink more alcohol, get fucked more. U will be so tired n drunk tat noise n smell aren't tat bad🤣🤣🤣🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 10/3/2022 at 7:12 PM, Guest Poor Uncleee said:

You can try Hotel Sentral Kuala Lumpur and request for a room at high floor. You won't hear the street level noise. The view is quite nice too. 

Guest Random Bypass
On 9/29/2022 at 12:27 AM, hornychub said:

Daddies and Bears huh 😏
sounds like fun

On 10/4/2022 at 11:49 PM, TopGun1 said:

Will PB be happening on weekday evening like 8pm or 9pm? Will there be younger crowd like 30s or 40s? Sorry for the questions as I haven’t been before. Wanna try. 

There is a sign in PB Blind Massage that says the facilities close at 9.30 pm or something. I think the place closes at 10 pm.

Usually, the patrons start thins out from 8 pm onwards.  Weekdays are usually less crowded.

On 10/5/2022 at 10:41 AM, yhtang said:

There is a sign in PB Blind Massage that says the facilities close at 9.30 pm or something. I think the place closes at 10 pm.

Usually, the patrons start thins out from 8 pm onwards.  Weekdays are usually less crowded.

Thanks. That’s a very useful information 

Visited  PB sauna a few days ago. It was my 1st time visiting a public bathhouse/ sauna after countless of time contemplating at the entrance whether I should go up. I just have confidence issues with body mainly due to the long scar running down my chest resulted from an open-heart surgery.

I was planning to get there early but the rain & traffic delayed my arrival to 7PM+. After paying at the counter i was guided up the metal stairs to the second floor where the sauna/massage rooms are. The old lady cashier was actually kind and inviting contrary to the complains on the various reviews.

I saw two shadows making out inside the dark room as I was getting undressed at the lockers. The masseur who was assigned to me called out my name and I followed him to a room. The massage was rather so-so...nothing atrocious but kinda bored me,. I think i'll just opt for a  30-minute session in my next visit.

When done with the massage and getting ready  for the sauna, I caught the other remaining patron who was  was dressing up half-way and about to leave, although I can tell he was kinda slow and hesitant at the locker.

I initially thought the closing hour was 10PM not 9pm, so I was alone in the sauna and left the premises after 5 minutes along with the staff.

Guest help a guest out

any recommendation of massage place nearby pullman bangsar apart from laksamana? i thot i manage to book one session at laksamana which apparently was not available anymore so rn in urgent need to find a replacement, thanks in advance

Posted April 18

I tried Iqram's massage today. It was good. Strong hands. Can definitely put pressure where you need it.

As stated by other posters, it is good traditional Malay massage and good urut batin, but it is not "full service". He does strip-off during the urut batin, though and you can feel whatever you want. He is in good shape. Nice pecs and arms. Not ripped though.

Nice guy. Good personality, makes you feel comfortable, also very tall, 6'2" or 185cm.  I would definitely recommend him if you want a good massage, good urut batin and release, plus a bit of light fun He is okay with you touching and he can be bit playful as well, but nothing heavy.

He is Kelantanese and will be returning to Kelantan soon, so if you're interested, now is a good time to call. Number as above. He's 35 for those who want to know. Recommended.

Iqram, that Kelantanese masseur with the very strong hands is back in KL at the moment and asked me to help let people who are looking for a proper, traditional, Malay massage know that he is around. There were quite a few positive reviews of his service by me and other posters in April on page 584 and 585 of this thread. My review from April is quoted above.

He charges RM150 for a good full body massage that can be quite sensual + urut batin and HE. Please note that he does not offer "full service" though. He is a masseur, not an MB.

You can contact him directly at 012 899 2246 . He prefers chatting in Malay but all are welcome. He is sometimes a bit slow to respond because he does not check messages while massaging. He is currently in Kota Damansara but will shift to central KL in a few days. Strongly recommended for anyone looking for a good massage and smiley ending.

Guest Love massage

Just dropping by, yesterday i go massage with Iqram, feel so satisfying. Good amount of pressure, nice body, good looking and superrrrr friendly. 

if anyone want some good msg just whatsapp 012-899 2246. Take time for him to reply WhatsApp, or sometime he limits customer per day 😉

On 10/8/2022 at 11:45 PM, Guest Love massage said:

Just dropping by, yesterday i go massage with Iqram, feel so satisfying. Good amount of pressure, nice body, good looking and superrrrr friendly. 

if anyone want some good msg just whatsapp 012-899 2246. Take time for him to reply WhatsApp, or sometime he limits customer per day 😉

Where is the place?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.