Male HQ

Brunei - Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)

leon76

• 2 weeks later...

Try checking out Thann Sanctuary located in Kiulap.

Its my favorite spa to date, and a must whenever I am in Brunei. Was there 3 times during my 7 days visit.

I always go for either a 2hour massage or a scrub follow by a 1 1/2hour massage. Good product. Skilled therapist. Great ambiance. Their number is 673-2235599.

Aziz

Hi Guys

I will be travelling to brunei next week. Any recommendations for massage or spa for PLU in Brunei?

Thanx ...

• 2 years later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Brunei - Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Football Fairy Fanatic

Is anybody now thinking they will most likely refuse to visit Brunei for any purpose, including work unless absolutely impossible to avoid, as a result of the Sultanate's new anti-gay (and anti-adultery) laws that seems more suited for the 11th Century than the 21st Century?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
On 4/2/2019 at 2:19 AM, Guest Football Fairy Fanatic said:

Is anybody now thinking they will most likely refuse to visit Brunei for any purpose, including work unless absolutely impossible to avoid, as a result of the Sultanate's new anti-gay (and anti-adultery) laws that seems more suited for the 11th Century than the 21st Century?

Should boycott all things Brunei!

i ask all fellow sisters to join me in doing so.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

There's PLU spa in Brunei? Seriously? I was born in Brunei, lived there until I was 15. Maybe that's why I didn't know there's establishments like this. The hairdressing saloon has to be partitioned for men and for women even if the owners are husband and wife. So hearing there's massage parlour there is a first for me. As a child growing up I've heard there's Pondan's standing at an area for those Gurkha army guy's business only and some popular female hookers that used to be in that squatter area Kg. Jabang in Belait district. I only had car JO fun with a Brunei boy I've met on G4M (I think) in later days of my life. I help to JO and BJ him to cum in the car and he helped me as well. That time I was staying at my sister's house so didn't cum for weeks. Then when I blow, I actually shoot to the side of his Auntie's car door upholstery and stained it. I kept apologizing and tried to wipe it off with tissue but he was so chill about it. He told me it's ok, he will use Frebreeze to clean it later. I was like (thought to myself) Dude, that's cum stains, but i just kept quiet and we kiss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.