Male HQ

Hercules Club Sauna @ Jalan Klapa (Near Jln Sultan)

Hmm ... Will I make an appearance ? :rolleyes:

Why, do u think u r some kind of superstar or something?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest guest

that's a good idea !

Maybe one of the theme nite is Turkish bath nite.

Free scrubbing of back ? No sauna has that theme yet :rolleyes:

i wonder who will come out winner in that area?, hercules former new diamond, keybox or blue heaven?

Hi

Any news on Hercules Club ? Is it open today, what time ? any promtion ?

*Nasty remarks been removed. Its Saturday! yahoo!

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

@sumblue2003

Yup ! Shouldn't start a new thread on Hercules Sauna. Besides, you also post the same question at the Diamond sauna thread. So gan cheong to rush to Hercules ? Go down after lunch hours and should be open. Or maybe end of day read blowing wind forum cos some of us that went will give a review on this new place.

Moderator ! Can merge thread ? Thanks :rolleyes:

Edited by ixmog

i wonder who will come out winner in that area?, hercules former new diamond, keybox or blue heaven?

I really don't know. Let's keep our finger crossed.

A successful sauna depend on the crowd. Maybe 6 months later after the opening, we will know. :rolleyes:

Field Report On Hercules Sauna

Entrance

Two frosted glass door with the name Hercules. Potted plants are planted outside along the corridor to shield customers from being seen; entering or leaving. The friendly staff greets you and collects the entrance fee of $15. No membership is required.  

Ground Floor

Locker Area

Situated in an old pre war shop-house, the interior is longish with high ceiling  A roll of lockers with red and black doors lines the center and against the wall. Inside the locker; a towel and the necessary safety kits.

Rest Area / Computers / Internet

Facing the lockers are comfortable sofa sets. Two computers with Internet access are located next to the sofa set.  

Dressing Table / Mirror

A dressing table with hair dryer, comb, ear buds & hair gel sits next to the clean toilet.

Hot Pool

From the locker area, you can gain access to the hot pool, measuring approx. 4 meter x 3 meter. The hot pool is located nicely at the back of the building. Pressing the switch at on the wall activates the blower for the pool. The water is hot yet comfortable. Hangers are on the walls of the hot pool for towels.

Shower Area

The shower is open concept and face the hot spa pool. There are four rain type shower heads.

Steam Room

The steam room is quite big, it is dim but not dark, steam is hot but not uncomfortable. 

Toilets

Toilets are clean and with new seats.

Water cooler sits besides the steam room. 

2nd Floor

Massage Rooms

Walking up the well polished wooden stairs leads to the second floor. The 2 rooms nearest to the entrance are designated massage rooms where Hercules residence masseurs does their massages. Aroma oils was seeping out out from the massage room which is rather refreshing.

Dark Rooms

Turning left leads to six individual rooms and a large dark room. All rooms come equip with tissues. Mattresses are laid on the floor.  All rooms can be dimmed except the big dark room. 

Smoking Room

The smoking room is thru a door next to the massage room. It has chairs and tables for customers to sit and chat. Toilet is at the end of the room.

3rd floor

TV Room

On the third floor is where the TV room is. 10 sofas are arranged in three rows facing a huge 53" LCD TV.

More Dark Rooms

Behind the walls of the sofa set is another two dark rooms for mass actions. One with mattress one without. The light in the dark room with the mattress can be turn on or off. Light are not bright but enough to see so as one don't hit one's head as the ceiling of the room is inclined (roof corner).

The other dark room on the side have seats. Can be pretty dark.

3rd floor do not have toilet facilities. All toilet facilities are located at the ground and 2nd floor.

That basically sums up the walk-through for the sauna.

Pros

The facilities like hot pool and steam room will be something that will make me want to go back. Temperatures are just right. The pool is rather spacious and can easily accommodate about 10 people. Same with the steam room. 

The dark room corridors are well lit but not too bright nor too dark.  Stairways are also well lit for safety reasons.

The crowd was still rather thin as it was still early when I was there, but from the looks of things, the crowd seems to be mostly mature and some are even former Diamond regulars as I overheard the counter staff greets the customers by name and exchange small talk.

Cons

Some areas are rather warm and there are still faint smell of paints in the air. Labels and direction indicators are missing in some areas. Floor space is rather small if compared to some other operators but not crampped.  

It remains to be seen if Hercules sauna can win back it's customers base as competition is hotting up. Only time will tell.

Guest Pink Card

This is really rediculous. No wonder Singapore is no longer cruisy because all the clubs are here to suck up cruisers. May be we should have one universal suana card that allowS gay to visit all clubs with just ONE-GAY-CARD known as the PINK CARD?

Guest loveoldman

man, how come the annoucement of the opening was only made yesterday night and i thought Hercules open on the 12th August, so did not go today, i was actually looking forward to it as I am now back in Singapore, I used to frequent Diamonds, and know uncle quek and other cute uncles. anyway i hope there is no membership fee, because i will not want to go if there is membership fee. anyway i just hope that the old crowd will come back soon as I missed the old Diamonds. anyway is uncle quek running the place or somebody else? probably will go there if the crowd is back, anyway those who been there please share ur experience!!!

==============

Please see my report in Bold.

Guest Loveoldman

are food served? why can't they provide free food like last time? the reason i used to go to Diamonds was the free food, even though the food kinda suck but at least i have something to fill up my stomach after tiring myself, anyway what about condoms? are they given free? other saunas give condoms free so i dun see why Diamonds dun give them out free, i will definitely go to Hercules because of the pool, no other saunas have this, except Raw, but I heard the new Raw, the pool is damn small like the one in Blue Heaven, not been much in the scene as I just got back to Singapore. Been to Y club several times, but the place sucks, the only thing that draws me there is the old uncles, never fail to have fun with them. Anyway I am a young guy and am looking forward to see all the handsome uncles!!!

==============

Please see my report in Bold. Safety kits = condom and lube.

Guest Guest

Emmm, what is WC?

BW really no standard,,,with imbecile moderator complete with broke english ,,,trying to give report. Go learn how to write proper english then come here to post.

BW really no standard,,,with imbecile moderator complete with broke english ,,,trying to give report. Go learn how to write proper english then come here to post.

Aiyor ! Sometimes have to do fast posting and reply so quickly write write and post lor. Besides, most singayporean know how to read singlish. Don't be so bad. We are not taking a English exam here. Unless you want to be the English teacher here to correct every single posting.

WC is a abbreviation for toilet and most people that work in construction industry will understand.

Engineer, Architect, Surveyor, Draftsmen :rolleyes:

@GM

thanks for the review !

So did you cum at Hercules ? :whistle:

Edited by ixmog

Language main purpose is to commnunicate ideas, in this case, GM's report though not written in perfect english, was precise and clear.

Although i've yet to visit Hercules, i could visually the layout of the sauna based on his walk through.

Thanks GM for the review!

What real bitches some people are. Someone takes the trouble to give the rest of us an informative report and instead of thanking the person for the effort, this person can only nit pick on something totally unimportant. Small minded.

Thanks for your report Gach, am sure other people are just as appreciative as I am.

Talking about "broke english", you ain't any better. Ownself kana sai also dare to comment on others. Please lor. Don't laugh die people here can or not.

A check on the Internet shows:

W.C. (water closet)

n. bathroom, washroom

A flush toilet or water closet (WC) is a toilet that disposes of the waste matter by using water to flush it through a drainpipe to another location.

W.C. was used by the British and in Singapore. Although it's not commonly used nowadays, it's not improper to use it. Some forumers might not have come across this acronym. Guess it's no more in the P.S.L.E. syllabus.

Edited by 过客

Great to know that Hercules Club don't require membership card to access, believe is a good news to most

hmm ... no membership fee is great :thumb:

Is the entrance fee $15 flat at all timing ?

If that is the case, it is even better. Based on the review, it seems bigger in space compared to the sauna located opposite the road. I like 4x3 metre big hot pool. Maybe I should drop by one day to look see look see :rolleyes:

Edited by ixmog

ixmog, it just for a limited period only, this promotion $15 just for ex-New Diamond membership holders, customers who are able to show/produce their other similar clubs and/or gym membership else $18

& yes, so far, there do not have different prices for different timing, so is a flat rate for whole day

Edited by snowball

1. Congratulations to Hercules on your your new opening.

2. I am the massage guy :)

One of the differentiator of Diamond as compared to other saunas is the massage offering.

You may like to highlight your massage offerings (ie Your masseurs, the charges, service hours)

Cheers !

Guest guest

For a limited period only, ex-New Diamond membership holders will enjoy a special entry price of S$15.00 & S$18.00 for other customers. However, for other customers who are able to show/produce their other similar clubs and/or gym membership will also enjoy the special entry price of S$15.00. No membership is required for our club.

Can use TMC ("other similar clubs") or California Fitness ("gym") membership card to enjoy special entry price of S$15.00? ;)

Guest Guest -Redemption

I think in all fairness to previous New Diamond's members, a one time deduction of $10 be given for admission.

Eg, if admission is $15, the ex-member pays $5 and Hercules takes back the member's card.

This is because Hercules is doing away with it's membership system. Naturally, those who supported and joined as members previously will not be happy.

By doing so it will result in everyone, be it previous members or non members, on an equal footing.

This will surely win back its customers.

Strongly hope that Hercules can seriously consider this suggestion.

I think in all fairness to previous New Diamond's members, a one time deduction of $10 be given for admission.

Eg, if admission is $15, the ex-member pays $5 and Hercules takes back the member's card.

as well ask Hercules Club to give those ex-members free entrance to thanks for their support?

take back the member's card for? :whistle:

Edited by snowball

Guest Guest

as well ask them to give those ex-members free entrance to thanks for their support? :whistle:

Dare not ask for the sky, knowing full well that this will not be possible.

Unless, Hercules' management suddenly realises that they better do something generous, given that there are so many new and reasonably cheaper saunas around.

i believe they will " listen " & take note, however they must balance it first before they make final decision right?

they are doing business too, we shall see, but i think most their supporters won't just not support them or not going for that small membership card issue right?

it's true that many new and reasonably cheaper saunas around, but you need to compare the facilities too

Edited by snowball

Just came back from Hercules. What a surprise today ! So many people ! I will not cover a review as Gachi Muchi had already covered a detailed walkthrough of the place. Here are just some personal comments. Seems majority of the customers are satisfied with the place. Hercules had a opening buffet dinner today. The guys are enjoying. I personally like the hot pool as it is big enough. The temperature of the hot pool is just right. :rolleyes: The boss had well thought of by installing a 26 or 32 inch LCD TV at the hot pool area. I was enjoying watching the National Day Parade while dipping in the hot pool. Steam room was a little small though. The place is clean and neat. There are quite a lot of seats at every floor. The 3rd storey TV room is nice. There is a 52 inch LCD. Big enough to watch pxxn. :whistle:

Here's some suggestion for improvements. I saw there are mentos sweets provided at the entrance counter. Maybe should place some mentos near the 1st storey sofa seats. General beverages can be provided. Example, coffee, green tea or tea will be fine. The locker area is a bit cramp. It is a one way passage way. Big size guy will have a hard time. Also, for those customers that open the locker door or changing clothes will have a hard time to allow others to walk through. Next, will there be theme nites ? Lastly, the Hercules website should be up with more info. Information like price, opening timing, pictures of facilities, address location and maps to locate the place and events update.

I will like to thank the management of Hercules for the friendly welcome and I enjoy chatting with them. Sorry for all the customers that misunderstood me as the masseur. Thank you for the interest and wish everyone a happy national day. :)

Gachi,

Thanks for the field report. However, you left out something important - the crowd & staff.

1. Was it crowded?

2. What body types?

3. The staff - were they friendly? helpful?

Answer

1. Lot of people between 5pm to 8pm

2. Most Big tummy & Few Hunk

3. Ya The staff were friendly & helpful.

Sun to Thu : 11.00am to 11.00pm

Fri & Sat: 11.00am to 2.00am (next morning)

From Hercules Club Management

Why not Operation hours on Fri/Sat/Eve of Public Hoilday

2.00pm to 7am ( next moring )

Some fire safety concerns after visiting Hercules :-

1) There are too many electrical plugs connected to the wall power socket at 3rd storey staircase area illuminating the neon signs. A bit overboard I think. I counted at least 4 plugs connected to one socket outlet. These are potential fire hazards if the electrical outlet short-circuited and not forgetting the staircase is made of wood.

2) Most if not all of the Exit lights are out of order (From 1st storey to 3rd storey). Most likely the fluorescent tubes of these exit lights are burned and need to be replaced to ensure that all exit lights are illuminated at all times.

Lastly, the small plastic piece between the shower area and the jacuzzi area is too flimsy and will break sooner or later.

Other than that, the place is quite nice and have the exact same feel as the old Diamond. Have fun! Cheers!

red bean soup - it is not "high-class" or spicy food; But it is simple to consume, easy to digest and enjoyed by almost everyone

Some fire safety concerns after visiting Hercules :-

wow, r u from the civil defence conducting the fire safety check? I love uniformed man. :D Next time, wear your uniform in the dark room, Im there waiting :hat:

Was at Hercules today between 1700 to 1730. Received a good welcome by Stanley & Zack & their staffs (We know each other long enough :) ) Had a good chat with Zack for some "small details".

But, to be honest ... my overall (FIRST) impression wasn't good.

1. Counter - due to the rather small area, the door should be pull (when Enter) & Push (when Exit) to avoid congestion/inconvenience when there are incoming & outgoing patrons at the same time.

2. Locker (1st level) - The Sofa (Left+Middle+Right?!) at the Locker area occupied much space, could have been scale-down to create more walk-way to avoid "Collision" between the changing patrons & patrons going-in/Coming-out the Shower area.

3. Shower Area (1st level) - Rather small(2 to 3 occupancy at one time?!) and just besides the Pool. With Shower area + Pool + Steam room in one common locaton , it makes the whole area looks cram.

4. Fun room (at 2nd level) :Only 8 rooms (could have been more) - The square Orgy room at the leftmost doesn't look inviting.

5. The Sofa area at the 2nd level is undesirable - space could have been well utilized for more fun rooms / partitions.

6. Lack of Maze concept for cruising at the 2nd level where the fun rooms are . Everyone simply crowd-around at the small narrowed pathway. It could be difficult for even an average built-guy to walk pass if there's already people standing there at the pathway.

In this aspect, I don't feel the cruising thrill.

7. Crowd - mostly, ex-diamond goers. Patrons age group Mainly Mid 30 to 50+, Majority 40+.

I think Hercules business looks promising in time to come. esp. with the support from the ex-diamond goers.

Good luck to Hercules !!!

Hary

Edited by harylok

• G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic