Male HQ

Hercules Club Sauna @ Jalan Klapa (Near Jln Sultan)

• 1 month later...

Went there after lunch with friend,

was as sitting on 4th floor watching tv,

one guy guy was sitting on front row,at the corner, turn back and said, which planet are you from ? 

Oh, you are human ,

me me and my friend was puzzled n angry,

what at did we do to get such comment ? 

We we just went down stairs to use the facility,

saw law no one in the pool and we step in,

then in one guy came and enter the pool with his back against us,

he touch our legs and we shifted to avoided him but he keep on touching our legs in the water,

fed end up and we went to the steam room,

it it smelt of urine and then we had it,

we we discussed and decided to leave the place,

also so I noticed my friend's back near the shoulders have so reddish marks and slightly swollen,

he he remebered that that the sofa back was broken and the foam was coming out and he felt something smelly stuck to his back and he just swip it off and forgot about it,

he started to feel itchy 

we quickly showered and left th plac,

what at bad luck to meet coo coo people there,

we we will never step in there again !

just my cents worth of review,

it it also cost us 15 freaking dollars , what a rip off ! 

Despite many negative comments, I decided to visit Hercules about 2 weeks ago, on a weekday evening after work about 630pm.

The place is quite run down, with cracked sofa, under-maintained jacuzzi pool, urine-stench steam room, non conducive cruising area. Afterall it is supposingly peak hour then, but barely less than 10 people, mostly un-appetising ones (ok, I know this is personal preference, don't flame me). I left the place full-loaded. 

If Hercules wants to stay in business long term, it will have to consider refurbishing the place. Honestly. 

Guest glit78

Tried the place out. Whilst my big dick got a lot of attention I did not find much fun there.

The sauna was very hot and there were a lot of hands on my shaft as I sat there relaxing.

The massage guys are well hung but a little pushy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Boreddddddddddddddd

As compared to the ex-keybox at the opposite side,hercules crowd are lesser and quieter. Seldom got young people come in usually are old uncle.The free pass only tue 6-7pm which I find the time quite short.If possible can extend till closing?

Was there a few days ago. Saw a free show. An old man was cock torturing a man about 40 years old for hours. Can see the younger guy's cock was very hard and leaking..his muscles and facial expression straining. Heard from fellow customers that the younger man is a policeman cum 3 to 4 times. People say he is a policeman because he is always in those blue policeman uniform pants when he come to the spa.

• 3 weeks later...

My dream man is there now....that guy in blue trousers....heard he is 40plus but cock still so powerful. Enjoyed the show where his big cock was pumped many times....just dont give him your number as I heard he is a police officer.

On 18/09/2016 at 7:01 PM, Guest In love said:

My dream man is there now....that guy in blue trousers....heard he is 40plus but cock still so powerful. Enjoyed the show where his big cock was pumped many times....just dont give him your number as I heard he is a police officer.

so what if he is a police oficer, he fuck and sex with other guys too, what reason still you afraid of, i even fuck some army officers, just enjoy till max and shoot when you no longer hold your cum :)

20 minutes ago, snowball said:

so what if he is a police oficer, he fuck and sex with other guys too, what reason still you afraid of, i even fuck some army officers, just enjoy till max and shoot when you no longer hold your cum :)

Oh he is there? Had fun with him several times...he sure isbvery strong. Nice cock. He is a married man..age abt 43/44 with 2 kids. I dislike that he refuses to fuck me. I heard he dont allow people to suck his strong cock. Old timers told he he is there to train his cock to make it stronger so that he can fuck chee bye longer...one old timer told me the old timer got that man to a hotel, the old timer got a woman there as he want to see that hunk fuck chee bye....that hunk shoot his sperm fast as he cannot control himself when he fucks woman or woman suck his lan jiao. So he uses hercules as a place to train his cock ..

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh he is there? Had fun with him several times...he sure isbvery strong. Nice cock. He is a married man..age abt 43/44 with 2 kids. I dislike that he refuses to fuck me. I heard he dont allow people to suck his strong cock. Old timers told he he is there to train his cock to make it stronger so that he can fuck chee bye longer...one old timer told me the old timer got that man to a hotel, the old timer got a woman there as he want to see that hunk fuck chee bye....that hunk shoot his sperm fast as he cannot control himself when he fucks woman or woman suck his lan jiao. So he uses hercules as a place to train his cock ..

wow so guys asshole is a training tool for him?

Is it the same as a female one?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For the person who asked this qn (didn't ask in shogun, didn't ask in 10men, didn't ask in etc), it shows tht the person know
however, not sure why is he asking?

Humans, prolly

Curiosity will kill something........

3 hours ago, Guest Hi There said:

Hi, are there still masseurs at Hercules?

• 4 weeks later...
Been a regular to Hercules for years...however, countless complaints about the serious Mites/bugs problem persist. Everytime got bitten so many times...the owner do not seam to care.

This is a serious health vode violation which i do not understand why they do not care. Wont they also loose business? I shutterbto think about their sauna and hot tub.

If they refuse to change the sofa and clean up the place...should we report these to the relavent agencies which issue them license to operate?

If they dont care abt the health of their customers..at least think about the potential lost of business...

10 minutes ago, fab said:

U can choose not to go.

All your mites problem solved.

PRECISELY !  It is a no brainer issue.

There must be a good reason why you are a regular there when the facilities are so shitty and unbearable .

Maybe you like to share ?

if only they would "steam" to care... to get rid of de mites...  sorry, can't help it

12 hours ago, Guest Bitten said:
Been a regular to Hercules for years...however, countless complaints about the serious Mites/bugs problem persist. Everytime got bitten so many times...the owner do not seam (????) to care.

14 hours ago, yhtang said:

I have been to Hercules a few times - but not since the last two months, I stress - and i have not had the mites problem before. 

Maybe it is because I change positions too often and usually go at it vigorously so much so that the mites never had a chance to latch themselves on me.  (Joke).

u didn't rest on the sofa/beds is it????? I stopped going once I ganna bitten q some time ago
once bitten, twice shy

Guest guestdrunk

there is once i heard a friend telling me why gay bi would want to go suana.his answer to me is to find sex.yes i thought so.as a passive suana goer of mine i always think that suana is a healthy place to be.the clean wan i mean.the non gaybi i mean.now that mites has contribute to the premise of this place.the best thing is to tear it down.since the owner can t even borther.no matter how many times you blow the flute is also pointless.so the answer is you must have been fluted.at the same time you are just earning meat pain in hokkien.

8 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

u didn't rest on the sofa/beds is it????? I stopped going once I ganna bitten q some time ago
once bitten, twice shy

I tend not to sit on the sofa/seats in the TV room.  I usually end up having fun in the private rooms or in the small alcove behind the TV room.

On ‎20‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 9:21 PM, fab said:

U can choose not to go.

All your mites problem solved.

Mites are so tiny that you can't see it with your naked eyes.  Mites can also jump from human to human, if you are standing very close to someone who has mites on their body, like inside the train.  Once you bring mites into your home and on your bed, that is the time when it will give you problem.  So don't said problem solved if you choose not to go.  It can spread! 

yes , it definitely can spread

it was a nitemare when many years back, my  house got it

Yhtang,

but the alcove is so dark and very near to the sofa, so the bugs will travel for sure, and I m talking about q some time ago, now for sure there are much more

the figures will not reduce but increase tremendously

1 hour ago, yhtang said:

I tend not to sit on the sofa/seats in the TV room.  I usually end up having fun in the private rooms or in the small alcove behind the TV room.

Bad experience. Been to Hercules long time ago. Stayed for a very short while & left. Just wanna try the big jacuzzi... Cannot tahan the unhealthy, unhygienic environment. Think the changing area is matted &/ carpeted. Wet & moldy...eek. The place was dark, dated & lifeless... The people there too. Just felt like leaving ASAP! Didn't explore the upper level...

• 2 months later...
Guest In Love

My favourite hunk...the man in blue uniform pants was in the room lying down and an uncle attacked his cock and cockhead with so much vigour that a normal man could not last..but this man in blue uniform pants was struggling to control himself. Seeing his long hard manhood sticking out of his zip in his tight pants look so macho and manly. Can see this man was loosing the battle against this uncle who is obviously controlling his cock. After the hunk shoot, the uncle continue to attack his cock which remain hard! What a scene! I could see as the door cannot be lock! 

Who know who is this man in blue uniform pants? His age, married or not? He do not look or act gay. So manly and macho.strong cock.

Hercules is getting more interesting!

• 2 weeks later...

I tried the China guy's massage recently. Waste of money. Can't really massage, doing my right side n different style while doing my left. Only interested in giving extra and the tips.

Shortchange me of 15 mins. Won't try him anymore

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Guest Guest Hercules said:

Heard from staff that this place may be closed end July.

Any idea if they are moving to a new a location? Or undergoing renovation? Or permanently closed?

Guest Guest

Wow..was at Hercules spa just now and saw a hot Hot scene in the TV area. It was not crowded..too few people. Went upstairs and my eyes almost pop out!. I saw a guy, kind of handsome in tight white shorts. His massive cock was hard jutting out of the zip of his shorts. A old old guy was jerking him off like a slut..you can hear his manly moan! Sibei sexy. The old guy was rubbing his cockhead and shaft non stop!. He just lean back legs spread like a mega straight man would and let that old slut enjoy his cock.

This handsome uncle looks like in his 40s, he was wearing the tight white kangaroo shorts. Who knows who this guy is?

Guest Guest
27 minutes ago, CKW said:

Woah!!! Sounds like my kind of fun!!  :twisted:

Had to Google to find out what are kangaroo shorts.  :D

Was that guy wearing something like this?

sp037-kangaroo-short-sweatpant.jpg

not so fancy..those zip up white tennis shorts uncles wear..

Oh I see; thanks!!

I remember during the 80s and 90s, a lot of PE teachers wore that kind of shorts.

Footballers and tennis players also. Even in the movies this type of shorts was common for guys in sports scenes.

Then don't know what happened, after 2000, all the men's shorts became so long and baggy  LOL

Edited by CKW

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, CKW said:

Oh I see; thanks!!

I remember during the 80s and 90s, a lot of PE teachers wore that kind of shorts.

Footballers and tennis players also. Even in the movies this type of shorts was common for guys in sports scenes.

Then don't know what happened, after 2000, all the men's shorts became so long and baggy  LOL

Yes...like what abang posted. Now i see mostly worn by hawker uncles. I find that its so macho n sexy when he wears it and kena masturbated by that old man. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic