Male HQ

Hercules Club Sauna @ Jalan Klapa (Near Jln Sultan)

Guest Guest
42 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Wa any fit hot bod guy wearing shorts get slowly jerked will be arousing ~ shit, I'm hard ~

U should hear his low manly moan...looks like the old man is controlling his cock...and his hard cock and giggling balls jutting out from the zip of his tight white shorts is strangely erotic. A real sight to be seen...a kind if good looking  'straight' uncle in tight white shorts being cock controlled by an old old man. And there is nothing he can do to stop it.

I am hard now...shit.

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

U should hear his low manly moan...looks like the old man is controlling his cock...and his hard cock and giggling balls jutting out from the zip of his tight white shorts is strangely erotic. A real sight to be seen...a kind if good looking  'straight' uncle in tight white shorts being cock controlled by an old old man. And there is nothing he can do to stop it.

I am hard now...shit.

Why nothing he can do ?  Was he tied up ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Why nothing he can do ?  Was he tied up ?

His manhood was controlled? That old slut had 1 hand going up n down the shaft and another hand polishing his cockhead...

Guest guest5

few days ago when i went there, i saw a man in his 20s or early 30s wearing a dog collar and moving around the sauna naked. 

anyone knows who he is or saw him? or are you here?  

Guest Curious

If u scroll back, there is this policeman who has been mentioned a few times. Would like to go and witness myself. Anyone has any idea ?

Guest Uniform fetish
6 hours ago, Guest ABC said:

The policeman who goes there to train his cock 

Tell me more! I love uniform man

• G_M locked this topic
6 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Who going tonight ?

Your account with the nick of @joel7188 will get 2 warning point for posting as guest.

The next ad you post you will officially be fucked off as member and permanently becomes a guest

3 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Anyone there now ?

Same goes for nick @paulsmith1 who post as guest. 1 warning point for you. The next ad will get you suspension.

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, HendryTan said:

Was told that Hercules will be closing its doors in late (?) July 2017 at its current location.

And the owners are looking for new premises. 

tks for sharing! and finally they should!

I cannot forget the day when I was bitten by bugs on its sofachair quite sometime ago and I totally stopped going

23 hours ago, HendryTan said:

Was told that Hercules will be closing its doors in late (?) July 2017 at its current location.

And the owners are looking for new premises. 

Wa hope they make it big,  cheap and good this time ~ location very important 

On 6/21/2017 at 11:49 AM, -Ignored- said:

tks for sharing! and finally they should!

I cannot forget the day when I was bitten by bugs on its sofachair quite sometime ago and I totally stopped going

Edited by roy123

Guest loveuncles

been researching on where to find old uncle. hopefully hercules is still the right place.

therefore i want to try visiting before it is closed

any advise which day/time is the peak period? (probably no more now, but still wanna know the "previous" peak timing)

after lunch? after dinner?

Guest Guest

Long overdue. If the current management is thinking of setting up a new place, don't.

Shower head spoilt

Sofa chair with holes, bugs and ticks

Mattress with holes and bugs and ticks

Rooms that cannot lock

Periodic cleaning of rooms and mattress 

The staff are more concerned abt their mobile games / mobile shoes than changing/ repairing / cleaning the place up. So lazy.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Police
On 7/14/2017 at 11:47 PM, Guest Hercules guest said:

Was told by the staff that last day of operation is July 23.

Good, then can go to other saunas.

On 6/28/2017 at 5:00 PM, Guest Guest said:

The staff are more concerned abt their mobile games / mobile shoes than changing/ repairing / cleaning the place up. So lazy.

Totally agree! I did remember they used to clean up the rooms in afternoon and it had been awhile not doing that.

Wish they can start fresh and make it at least clean.  

Guest concern

To me that means diamond is gone too!at times i still walk pass the old diamond to create some nostalgic image as that is the first suana i ever stepped in.After been a silencer for so long looking at the complaints and feedback here.I just want to say which suana dont have mites.

Guest Good bye, Hercules

When I drove past the shop this afternoon, I noticed that the new owners have already started renovating the place.

Guest Oldtonew

Ever since the MOM slow down the rate of approved foreign workers, many businesses started feeling the pinch with excess capacity. Pink business no exception. 

Guest hooray
On 7/22/2017 at 6:18 PM, Guest goodbye hercules said:

staff say tomorrow last day.no more new location.goodbye hercules

bobby brown GIF

Yeah, hooray, good riddance to business where counter staff cannot be bothered, the customer base themselves are disinterested , the only ones having a ggo dtime are the mites and bedbugs sucking the blood of dumb and stupid people who pay $15 to $30 singapore dollars to enter this disty establishment who do not clean their facilites.

The least they could do to accumulate good will and good karma was to throw a party and buffet to thank all those dedicated and loyal diamond customers who continued on to be Hercules customers, 

No thank you buffets and rememebr the good old days celebration too.

One more time good riddance , should have taken the old wood out  out of its misery, really.

I only had one experience , in the dark alcove behind the TV room on the highest floor.

I was lucky, a nice youngish gay gave me a hell of good time there.

99% of the time the place felt like the walking dead set

Guest concern

becuse this place bloody mature man go there act as if they are pure. acted like go there just for steam. in fact they just go there lure the gay just because they look mature and gd looking.putting up price tag but actually is married man with kids wan. but what they do when they found the ppl they like,i don't know.

Guest concern

the proudness causes low flow of patrons.so indeed you are very lucky to find a someone playing behind the tv corner.99percent of walking dead is actually thoes proud married man watching tv.wondering if their wife knew about it.these mites are the innocent wife and offspring tears.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest concern said:

becuse this place bloody mature man go there act as if they are pure. acted like go there just for steam. in fact they just go there lure the gay just because they look mature and gd looking.putting up price tag but actually is married man with kids wan. but what they do when they found the ppl they like,i don't know.

Crazy idiot! Of cos people pick and choose who they want to have sex with. You mean you have sex with any man that comes your way? Slut!

Guest pikachuk

the proudness causes low flow of patrons.so indeed you are very lucky to find a someone playing behind the tv corner.99percent of walking dead is actually thoes proud married man watching tv.wondering if their wife knew about it.these mites are the innocent wife and offspring tears.

heh , heh, I am glad that at least one  other patron of hercules agree with what I say, those walking dead uncles are those that act so proud like they are hot juicy fresh meat,when they are past sell by date dead cold to the touch rotting meat walking around the dark corridors of hercules,

when hercules  was around they had a refuge, they said to themselves let us old meat stick with old meat , fuck the young explorers who come to hercules to check it out,

now they have no where to go after hercules closed down

anyway, the chinese hungry G   month is just around the corner....

Old farts like them can go watch getai for free to waste away their time and then proceed to kopitiam to drink cold beer or lar kopi and scold the gov.

their past time is to scold gov. got nothing else better to do, right

LOL

5 minutes ago, Guest pikachuk said:

heh , heh, I am glad that at least one  other patron of hercules agree with what I say, those walking dead uncles are those that act so proud like they are hot juicy fresh meat,when they are past sell by date dead cold to the touch rotting meat walking around the dark corridors of hercules,

when hercules  was around they had a refuge, they said to themselves let us old meat stick with old meat , fuck the young explorers who come to hercules to check it out,

now they have no where to go after hercules closed down

anyway, the chinese hungry G   month is just around the corner....

Old farts like them can go watch getai for free to waste away their time and then proceed to kopitiam to drink cold beer or lar kopi and scold the gov.

their past time is to scold gov. got nothing else better to do, right

LOL

My goodness, why so mean? One day you will be old too, do you want to be talked about as walking dead or whatever?  Are you sure you will not be going to saunas or similar places when you're old? 

Guest concern

i really don't mind that i have chatted with uncle there.but seriously not from those jinx who goes around calling ppl slut.the truth of the matter is that these mature man are indeed going there looking for oyster to be cracked like yours.smelly numb bugs.

Guest guestsober

Since this premises had already wind down its pinky business.However contributions made by,eversince the diamond back in its early hay days.In which the hercules today had already shown outstanded long service to the society for lgbt committee,espcially for those married man with kids who go there for desirable sexual activities.From the comments and feedback written here.It is clearly stated that all these whosoever that went there had a good time there.What the big deal of mites!

• G_M locked this topic