Male HQ

Hercules Club Sauna @ Jalan Klapa (Near Jln Sultan)

Guest Lui Fong

Aiyo..so much complain ah.. Go and open one to show us la, you think its so easy to open sauna ah? Alot of things need to consider you know. :rolleyes:

==========================================================================================

OB Note:

a) Dont quote Hary's posting wholesale, esp when your's is after his. Learn to do some editing

b) I see Hary's comment as constructive feedbacks. He had even given his suggestion besides his comments.

Aiyo..so much complain ah.. Go and open one to show us la, you think its so easy to open sauna ah? Alot of things need to consider you know. :rolleyes:

LOL ... please learn to distinguish the difference between "Feedback" & "Complaint".

You had shown a "good" example of "Complaint" for the statement you had just made.

btw. WRITE-ME-NO-MORE unless you can contribute something constructive related to Hercules Club.

Hary,

.. Just another Clown witnessed by all ...

Edited by harylok

Seriously, can ban guests from posting? Most (not all) are downright irritating, as they think they can post behind the veil of anonymity and bitch safely.

Well, sometimes its not just the guests. Apparently theres a lots of fire inspectors, and aspiring interior designers among the members as well.

Yeah, i agree with u. I dont think one should suggest how the door should be pull or push, or how small and cramp is the shower room is, its not really a constructive feedback, considering if they wanna change that it involves breaking down all the walls and probably most part of the building to rebuild all those pipes connectors to a more bigger shower room..... Its very sickening reading all these...

Ive never got any problems with any sauna even when the reviews of it are all negatives, cos every sauna is different and ill just enjoy what they offered and what they have done.

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Some fire safety concerns after visiting Hercules :-

1) There are too many electrical plugs connected to the wall power socket at 3rd storey staircase area illuminating the neon signs. A bit overboard I think. I counted at least 4 plugs connected to one socket outlet. These are potential fire hazards if the electrical outlet short-circuited and not forgetting the staircase is made of wood.

Indeed potential fire hazard and should not be taken likely and hope the management of Hercules takes immediate measures to reduce the number of connection from one power socket outlet. Our lives is at stake should there be a fire outbreak.

Guest seek specky stocky guy

was there on 10 August

a cute stocky very muscular guy was there briefly around 5pm (i think) but left before 6pm

u were sitting next to me in the hot pool

find u real cute!

wonder if u read this posting..

Guest Guest Ex Diamond Member

Hi HC Management

Is it true that there is free admission for HC for the first few days ?

How about let ex-diamond customer use the diamond membership card to exchange for 1 free admission to HC.

This is a very fair and reasonable suggestion. By taking back the card, it means that a member has redeemed his previous payment of membership fee.

Also, this will be a chance to introduce Hercules to its ex-regular customers.

Guest sauna goer

I find that the admission price is quite high, i dun think i will be a regular patron as much as i want, there r other saunas that r cheaper, anyway i will be going there this sat, my first time, just like to see the place, i am a young slim guy so uncles please come this saturday. anyway i figured out old man rather save money and won't waste money going to expensive sauna, so i dun expect many old men, probably most patron goers r in their 40s, and early 50s, not my cup of tea though!!!

Guest oops sorry

2. Locker (1st level) - The Sofa (Left+Middle+Right?!) at the Locker area occupied much space, could have been scale-down to create more walk-way to avoid "Collision" between the changing patrons & patrons going-in/Coming-out the Shower area.

Perhaps the intention is for "collision" :P You never know what an "accidental" bump might start !!! :twisted:

Perhaps the intention is for "collision" :P You never know what an "accidental" bump might start !!! :twisted:

:) Perhaps, I ain't no "accidental" kinda guy nor an Opportunist who seize bumpy action in a dark-maze situation :)

Basic instinct is all I need to follow the flow .... :)

Cheers

Edited by harylok

Answer

1. Lot of people between 5pm to 8pm

2. Most Big tummy & Few Hunk

3. Ya The staff were friendly & helpful.

Yes, the staff were much nicer than TenMen (not so bitchy). I am still here becoz got cute ang-mo with a 7- inch dick and some cute chinese. It is more friendly here compared to TenMen. Saw lesser patrons at Ten Men last week. I guess they were at Hercules & Keybox which is just across the street.

Guest old man lover

Yes, the staff were much nicer than TenMen (not so bitchy). I am still here becoz got cute ang-mo with a 7- inch dick and some cute chinese. It is more friendly here compared to TenMen. Saw lesser patrons at Ten Men last week. I guess they were at Hercules & Keybox which is just across the street.

are there many good looking uncles above 50yo???

Guest Cruise

are there many good looking uncles above 50yo???

Yes, One yummy manly uncle who is also a celebrity (actor in the latest mediacorp series).

I do not go for uncle but this uncle is quite yummy. One Ang-mo uncle is impressive 7.5" pipe.

I enjoyed myself thoroughly.

Hercules has one of the best smoking room & toilet on the 2nd floor.

Rooms are better compared to old Diamond. Locker/shower area is bright enough.

One of the biggest LCD screen on the 3rd floor.

But it's a bit small.

Hi

anyone know who are the masseurs and what is the charges like

=========================

Sumblue2003,

I noticed that you have a very bad habit of quoting the whole passage of a posted message. Can you please put some effort in doing some simple editing and save everyone from reading an already posted msg and just get to the your post?

Gachi

Guest oops sorry

:) Perhaps, I ain't no "accidental" kinda guy nor an Opportunist who seize bumpy action in a dark-maze situation :)

Basic instinct is all I need to follow the flow .... :)

Ooh a guy who knows what he wants and goes after it... just my type!!! :P Perhaps we could put the "obstructive" sofa to better use and in the process offer some interior decorating ideas to Hercules Management on a more seductive oops conducive layout?!!! :whistle:

Yes, One yummy manly uncle who is also a celebrity (actor in the latest mediacorp series).

I do not go for uncle but this uncle is quite yummy. One Ang-mo uncle is impressive 7.5" pipe.

I enjoyed myself thoroughly.

Hercules has one of the best smoking room & toilet on the 2nd floor.

Rooms are better compared to old Diamond. Locker/shower area is bright enough.

One of the biggest LCD screen on the 3rd floor.

But it's a bit small.

Who could be the yummy Mediacorp celebrity uncle spotted in Hercules?? Can have fun with celebrity not bad rite?? :whistle:

Guest daddy lover

Who could be the yummy Mediacorp celebrity uncle spotted in Hercules?? Can have fun with celebrity not bad rite?? :whistle:

i think i know who he is, frequent goer to Diamonds, but to me he is ugly, and i think i know who the ang moh is, that ang moh if i am not wrong is from australia and has a bf here, anyway i am a young slim guy and going to Hercules this Sat, so uncles please come, like to meet nice uncles for fun!!!

Hi,

I wonder if anyone know what the crowd is like on weekday afternoons, like thursday or friday afternoons between 2 to 5pm, what kind of people go there on weekdays? Is the entrance fee still $15 for those who are other club members? If not, how is the charge?

I wish to go on this Thursday or Friday, so please let me if it worth my while..thanks

Guest daddy lover

Hi,

I wonder if anyone know what the crowd is like on weekday afternoons, like thursday or friday afternoons between 2 to 5pm, what kind of people go there on weekdays? Is the entrance fee still $15 for those who are other club members? If not, how is the charge?

I wish to go on this Thursday or Friday, so please let me if it worth my while..thanks

how old r u?

how to know you?

1. you register as a member then you PM mature chn

2. you leave your email or msn id here wait for his respond

3. ask for mature chn email address / msn id & check here to see did he reply you back

mind asking, is the jacuzzi big?

Edited by snowball

<mind asking, is the jacuzzi big?>

Thanks <snowball> for providing the info to <boy>....

The jacuzzi or the hot pool is quite big. As big as the previous one in Diamond. I was there this afternoon. There were few ppl there btw 3 to abt 6pm. Mostly the older ones. I had fun with someone i admired at first and thot he was not interested but it turned out that he was...and we had a jo and 69 session in one of the rooms on the 2nd floor. I really the session with him esp when he jerked off...if you are the one and keen to meet again, please pm me...you are great...

I also spoke to a mixed guy who was also a friendly chatty guy...as i was late for my appt, i had to leave without having fun with him in the room.

We had some touching going in the pool though...

Hercules is indeed the old diamond...the layout was quite the same..there was also massage sessions going on, altho i do not know the charges...could the mgt please let us have your massage rates and also intro your masseurs to us...

thanks...hope to see more guys at hercules...

So far only seen 2 at the Ex-DHC......

Guest I_give_up

My friend was there at 8 plus last night and only 5 people. Think must go earlier like 6 plus

went there today for the very first time and it would also be my last time...

wasted S$15... should have donote it to charity.

Guest Trust me

Many suana justs started and competitors are strong. Just be patient, first time is always like that one. After a few months, you will see a different thing. Beside, now is 7th, so it may have that impact too.

Guest loveoldman

I was there today, i like the place very clean, the pool is big yes, nice and warm, not too hot, the staff r friendly, cause i know them in the past, $15 is ok, but why not make it $10 or $12, probably more old people (not working, less spending power) will come on regular basis, as for me, quite reasonable, BUT the drawback is not many old people (above 60yo) , today met and played with 4 older guys, they r ok, i like the one who is attached, he is 70yo,if u like old guys, yes he is so....cute (white hair, red cheeks, smooth body, yummy) but his bf was there, sad, i mean if u guys r attached, why go to sauna? we had stealing but brief moments together, i am sad, if u r reading this old man, i really like to see u again, your younger bf, not that young about 40yo i guess, should give that old man a bit freedom, what kind of love is controlled? that is not love that is selfish, i know i am saying all this cause i am angry and i like to chat with him more, but he was afraid his bf would find out, ahhh move on, anyway i make a new friend, nice old man about 68, 69yo i think, he also got bf but dun control him, so got his no, hope to see u again...i also attract the attention of a white guy but dun like him, yes he is older but i dun like fit uncles, too fit, sorry white guy u exposed urself to me on the third floor behind the TV room, but i was not interested anyway he is a gentleman only give me a pat on my leg and went off, good luck in your search, there r young guys who like him cause he is not bad looking but just too fit a body for me...anyway like i said if the place is exclusive for old people, why not make it cheaper, so that more old people will go there, and naturally attract young guys like me...i was also disappointed no food was provided at 7pm...overall like the place, and will definitely go there, and Uncle Quek please do come on Sat cause i go on Sat, i am your old friend and want to meet you up, long time...i talked with the young chap but he happened not to have ur number, can pass me ur hp number to sctc100@yahoo.com, you know me by the name of Ray.

Guest loveoldman

i think nobody want u LOL, anyway like me, if there r no one there i dun like, i can enjoy its facilities, right???

Dearest Hercules mgt,

It would be time to update your website with pictures of the place. Please provide information about the massage services that you provide. Advertise the prices of the massage and give an overview of the masseurs if this is possible.

Perhaps, you could have some promotions ongoing...like after 1 month, 2 months...etc...

You also have to upkeep the place and not let it become like DHC...

Cheerios...

Guest Sweetlava

I agree with harylok.

I was at Hercules last Sunday afternoon and after touring all 3 levels, I ended up most of the time at the steam room / jacuzzi pool. The climbing of stairs, the mattress on the floor, reminded me so much of Rairua but Hercules lacks the spa-like ambience due to the various TVs around (at Reception, Shower area and 3rd Floor. Do people come here to watch TV or what?

Not exactly a sauna that I would patronize on a regular basis.

Guest another

seemed a bit surprised by the reviews here. it is not a secret that hercules is run and managed by the same people that run Diamond club. so do not expect them to drastically change their winning formula - except of course those that have obviously been mistakes like the membership fees.

as to the rooms being a bit bright - well it has to be, otherwise we mature ones cannot see a thing. do not know if we are f*cking che b*y or what? most of the saunas offer tv as an alternative entertainment to ensure people stick around, otherwise the scene would be "one bang - thank you man", and you would run out of "human resources".

i'am just worried that with the older crowd, i think these are grand dads - it might be dangerous for them to climb the stairs. i was there on sunday, and was surprised one octogenarian trudging along on the third floor tv room - if he had difficulty walking, how on earth did he managed to climb the stairs.

things i would like them to improve

1. can you bring back the food on weekends - maybe serve it on the second floor gaming/smoking room?

2. how come the water cooler in the first floor is not cold? it is turned on, and it seems to be new.

3. can you make rounds every 2 hours to ensure the cleanliness is maintained and supplies are stocked. You seemed to have extra staff from what i could see.

Guest oh dear

i'am just worried that with the older crowd, i think these are grand dads - it might be dangerous for them to climb the stairs. i was there on sunday, and was surprised one octogenarian trudging along on the third floor tv room - if he had difficulty walking, how on earth did he managed to climb the stairs.

Oh dear, it looks like the Hercules Management needs to provide emergency call button at prominent locations throughout its premises.

finally got to visit hercules after more than six years break from suana in sg. (only visited diamond before).

this is my only personal comment.

price: $15 is reasonable (in hk you pay $13-14 at kk or chinatown which includes free karaoke and soup on weekends}

layout: reminds me of 24 in tokyo with clean well lit stairway in fact clean/neat layout thruout.

there were about 10 patronage on a weekday noon time.

there seem to be excess staff who are crowding in the registration room, sitting in the rest area at the lockers

area and even wathing tv on the 3rd storey. in australia, you find 1 person only in the early opening hours attending

to registration, housekeeping and even serving in the cafe. the cafe counter is behind the registration room.

in 24, the staff is never found idling. hercules is not cost efficient. no wonder fee is still high.

towel issue: some suana in autralia provides 2 towels, a full size for drying up and a narrow one for wrap around

in the wet area.

my personal preference is for the tv rest area be on the 2nd fl and dark room on the 3rd.(not asking for change).

additional of low volume pipe music thruout will be quite nice and relaxing.

overall find the atmosphere refreshing and worth revisiting.

(pls note your opinion may differ.)

Dearest Hercules mgt,

It would be time to update your website with pictures of the place. Please provide information about the massage services that you provide. Advertise the prices of the massage and give an overview of the masseurs if this is possible.

Perhaps, you could have some promotions ongoing...like after 1 month, 2 months...etc...

You also have to upkeep the place and not let it become like DHC...

Cheerios...

Hi to all,

Our website is finally up and ready for viewing & browsing. Please visit our website at www.herculesclub.com.sg for our new upcoming promotion & theme.

Regards,

Hercules Club Management

Hey as mentioned below got massage room...but as Im goin thru the website...it did not mention anything abt massage... if have den how much does the masseurs charge?

Field Report On Hercules Sauna

Water cooler sits besides the steam room. 

2nd Floor

Massage RoomsWalking up the well polished wooden stairs leads to the second floor. The 2 rooms nearest to the entrance are designated massage rooms where Hercules residence masseurs does their massages. Aroma oils was seeping out out from the massage room which is rather refreshing.

It remains to be seen if Hercules sauna can win back it's customers base as competition is hotting up. Only time will tell.

Hi to all,

Our website is finally up and ready for viewing & browsing. Please visit our website at www.herculesclub.com.sg for our new upcoming promotion & theme.

Regards,

Hercules Club Management

(1) 18 yrs to 25 yrs Free Entry

(2) 26 yrs to 35 yrs S$15 (Buy 1 get 1 free entry for next visit,

valid for anytime Mon to Thu only)

(3) 36 yrs & above S$15 Buddy 1-for-1

(2 for the price of 1)

Not clear to me if the above are meant only for Tuesday or all days.

Please be kind to enlighten me more clearly.

(1) 18 yrs to 25 yrs Free Entry

(2) 26 yrs to 35 yrs S$15 (Buy 1 get 1 free entry for next visit,

valid for anytime Mon to Thu only)

(3) 36 yrs & above S$15 Buddy 1-for-1

(2 for the price of 1)

Not clear to me if the above are meant only for Tuesday or all days.

Please be kind to enlighten me more clearly.

If I read it correctly, its meant only for Tuesday, 6pm onwards.

Hey as mentioned below got massage room...but as Im goin thru the website...it did not mention anything abt massage... if have den how much does the masseurs charge?

On 2nd look, it seems so to me too.

Like that operator not sincere lor. I am 'old man' too. Won't go since I cannot get a buddy to go with me unless someone PM with a contact number.

Oh, very disappointed night.

Went aro 8.30pm, abt 4 ppls inside including myself.

So I sit on the 3th floor to watch TV. But very unscripted owner, he switched off the TV at 11pm while I am the one and only person left in the place.

I think his objective is to signal me to leave their premises ASAP.

So I went down and true enough, I was the one person. I then changed and left.

I think the owner must fulfil what they meant, to satisfy customers even it is the only customer.

This is the first and last time to this place.

Sadly, the place was new and big. Unfortunately no customers.

• G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic