Male HQ

Hercules Club Sauna @ Jalan Klapa (Near Jln Sultan)

Guest guest

And all are older than me LOL like 40-60s

Only 1 young un say ard 20+ and he was devoured wihin secs.

What happens? The 20+ plus guy got devoured and you were left on the shelf untaken is it?

No wonder so sour.

Hercules is for the matured and those matured chasers.

In hercules, young go for matured, and matured go for matured as well. You are in the wrong sauna.

What happens? The 20+ plus guy got devoured and you were left on the shelf untaken is it?

No wonder so sour.

Hercules is for the matured and those matured chasers.

In hercules, young go for matured, and matured go for matured as well. You are in the wrong sauna.

Sour ?

Why should I be ? I am sharing my experience here. You not happy is it ?

The point is, when I called, they said they were crowded and had a mix of customers. And being nude night, they said will have many ppl. So I went and I saw only 1 youngster.

Also, I said I won't be going there again because of the lack of condom dispenses on 2nd and 3rd floors. You must be from Hercules to speak up for them.

Anyways, ppl, if u wanna go, just make sure you bring up the condom and lube as the uncles there suck without washing and they fxxk/fxxked without condoms and dun wash up.

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

Forget it ...

I wouldn't go there ever again.

For a theme night, the number of patrons were pathetic. Say 20 ?

Not very fun and certainly not very safe. Reminds me of 10mens. NO condom dispensers on 2nd and 3rd floors and rooms So I saw AGAIN many people doing RAW. Why these uncles like RAW so much ? 10mens as well. Gosh. Why can't they just put condom and lube dispensers in the rooms ?

Not going to visit again as these hungry uncles will gobble you up one after the other without cleaning up their mouths/asses.

even if condom are provided in the room, a person who prefers to do RAW will still do RAW.

you can get condom from the counter staff at 10men, which i never have problem getting from them.

try asking from them, dun be shy, they won't bite :)

even if condom are provided in the room, a person who prefers to do RAW will still do RAW.

you can get condom from the counter staff at 10men, which i never have problem getting from them.

try asking from them, dun be shy, they won't bite :)

10men u can get from counter of course. But you have to ask for it.

They should have dispensers.

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

Guest young for old

Forget it ...

I wouldn't go there ever again.

For a theme night, the number of patrons were pathetic. Say 20 ?

Not very fun and certainly not very safe. Reminds me of 10mens. NO condom dispensers on 2nd and 3rd floors and rooms So I saw AGAIN many people doing RAW. Why these uncles like RAW so much ? 10mens as well. Gosh. Why can't they just put condom and lube dispensers in the rooms ?

Not going to visit again as these hungry uncles will gobble you up one after the other without cleaning up their mouths/asses.

give me all the hungry uncles LOL

Guest Uncle Chaser

Looking for the 60+ uncle I met today in the steam room.

Later we had fun in the private room.

If you are reading this please PM me or email me at tomato_jelly@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Guest guest

Thanks.

seeking men who are older than 70 . they really can suck u dry. not even one drop spare.

Guest guest

Thanks.

What did the 60+ uncle did to you? Remove his denture and give you a good suck?

Can he get a hardon or not?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Thank you for visiting Hercules Club. To clarify your queries, we would like to highlight that for Fri Nude Nite from 6pm the entry fee for couple or two person coming in together is S$18. Single person entry fee as usual is S$15. However, we also have a 6-days visit pass for S$72 (for single person), (validity for 3 months from date of purchase) for entry anytime and anyday. Thank you

Hercules Club management

The entry fee for couple or two person coming in together is S$18 every Friday after 3pm or 6pm?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I went on last night ( Naked theme ) and happened to see this spiky hair young tattooed guy who wore a black framed glass and also a slim chinese young guy with crew cut hair with a decent face. If you two happened to read this thread, can you kindly reply ?

Thanx...

Guest Guest

I went on last night ( Naked theme ) and happened to see this spiky hair young tattooed guy who wore a black framed glass and also a slim chinese young guy with crew cut hair with a decent face. If you two happened to read this thread, can you kindly reply ?

Thanx...

"slim chinese young guy with crew cut hair with a decent face" - Are you referring to me?

Guest Guest

"slim chinese young guy with crew cut hair with a decent face" - Are you referring to me?

Are you the one who loiter at level one and steam room area? Saw you going to the steamroom a few times. Anyway to contact you?

Guest Guest

Are you the one who loiter at level one and steam room area? Saw you going to the steamroom a few times. Anyway to contact you?

we can contact via email? your email address?

Can you describe who are you? age? stat?

Guest Guest

we can contact via email? your email address?

Can you describe who are you? age? stat?

Can you provide yours and I will write to you. As for my age & stat ,I will write to you & let you know my fridae profile name. . .

Guest shea every

Can you provide yours and I will write to you. As for my age & stat ,I will write to you & let you know my fridae profile name. . .

rally1001@yahoo.com

Guest Vincent

Thanx...

Guest, Im the guy with tattoos on my arms .I went in on the 27th Apr. I entered foc as priority was given to 25yrs old and below that day...Nude theme on the 2nd floor right. Don't think will visit there again as there are no one to my liking =,='''However the boss seems quite friendly =,='''If there are any changes to the crowd,kindly post here,hehe.

Guest redstar

Hi mr jxxxng u r a indonesia chinese we had a chat in the tv room n quite a talk in the smoking area when that time was raining this evening.we dont't have sex but we have quite a nice talk.Can i become your simple friends if u do not mind me a matured guy of 51.只是纯粹交个可以彼此聊天朋友,别无其他念头。谢谢

Guest redstar

Hi mr jxxxng u r a indonesia chinese we had a chat in the tv room n quite a talk in the smoking area when that time was raining this evening.we dont't have sex but we have quite a nice talk.Can i become your simple friends if u do not mind me a matured guy of 51.只是纯粹交个可以彼此聊天朋友,别无其他念头。谢谢

my email ximen2468@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Samson

wat the various theme for hercules and on which day? anyone can give some updates?

Just left Hercules club, here's an update.

Crowd here very similar to 10men but less chubs but more old man, also some young ones 2.

People just sat and badmouthed other members. Why? Insecurity and Sour-Grape-Syndrome.

Noticed they are in the 40s/50s , talking in dialects and judging from the looks, poor upkeep and mainteance.

Blame who, themselves. Advice to gays aging, eat healthy, exercise and moisturize.

At leasr u still have some market share when u come out to cruise.

Reality is cruel. You look good people like. You look like shit people 'siam'.

Who cares if u got a good heart, an intelligent mind or loaded.

Looks come first.

Guest small boy

Just came back from Hercules club.

I saw you (around 50+) there too, but we didn't talk to each other. You got my mobile number 3 days ago (monday), but you didn't call me.

If you happen to read this message, please reply?

• 2 weeks later...

Love the Tuesday Nude Night promotion.... for $15, 2 for 1.... what a bargain!

At the moment, there is a promotion for guys who come on the Tuesday....

can purchase same 2 for 1 price coupon, to enter on the Friday! Fantastic!

Hercules is a great place to meet mature men. The big jacuzzi is great!

Its huge and hot and a nice place to sit in while watching guys taking

their shower or walking into the steam room.

:thumb: :clap: :rolleyes:

the two hot mature Chinese guys who had a session each with

me on Tues 8th jun would love to hook up with you again!

Edited by irus1966

Guest guest

Love the Tuesday Nude Night promotion.... for $15, 2 for 1.... what a bargain!

At the moment, there is a promotion for guys who come on the Tuesday....

can purchase same 2 for 1 price coupon, to enter on the Friday! Fantastic!

Hercules is a great place to meet mature men. The big jacuzzi is great!

Its huge and hot and a nice place to sit in while watching guys taking

their shower or walking into the steam room.

:thumb: :clap: :rolleyes:

the two hot mature Chinese guys who had a session each with

me on Tues 8th jun would love to hook up with you again!

OMG :swear: ... feeling so cheap po that when you are showering and ppl are actually scanning you all over. Dun think so even it is $15 for 3 !!!!

Guest hornihorns

OMG :swear: ... feeling so cheap po that when you are showering and ppl are actually scanning you all over. Dun think so even it is $15 for 3 !!!!

What so "cheapo" about being seen showering in the sauna? Isn't that the idea of it all when you are in the sauna? To display and play?

Maybe you are one of those weirdos who walk around with the towel wrapped all over the body, covering your small appendage in the

dark rooms or during nude night theme or just one of those skinny screaming bitchy queens with an attitude. People like you sure spoil the fun.

Guest guest

What so "cheapo" about being seen showering in the sauna? Isn't that the idea of it all when you are in the sauna? To display and play?

Maybe you are one of those weirdos who walk around with the towel wrapped all over the body, covering your small appendage in the

dark rooms or during nude night theme or just one of those skinny screaming bitchy queens with an attitude. People like you sure spoil the fun.

Hmmm you sound like one of those dirty old man (not all old man are dirty, no offence) who paid a fee and expected to have free show and also expected others like you to join in the fun??? so u expect customers goes to Hercules to "display" and let u "Play".... then u call that 'FUN" ????

well this is a warming to ppl who is thinking to visit Hercules, you got be "Sporty" to display yrself while showering and let weirdos like "hornihorns" to scan you, failing this you will consider weirdos / bitchy queens with an attitude and spoil the fun as discribe by him. YOU GO AHEAD, I'M OUT OF THIS CRAP !!!!

Guest hornihorns

Hmmm you sound like one of those dirty old man (not all old man are dirty, no offence) who paid a fee and expected to have free show and also expected others like you to join in the fun??? so u expect customers goes to Hercules to "display" and let u "Play".... then u call that 'FUN" ????

well this is a warming to ppl who is thinking to visit Hercules, you got be "Sporty" to display yrself while showering and let weirdos like "hornihorns" to scan you, failing this you will consider weirdos / bitchy queens with an attitude and spoil the fun as discribe by him. YOU GO AHEAD, I'M OUT OF THIS CRAP !!!!

You definitely are one of them screaming bitchy queens who are just damn irritating. Good riddance to you and Hercules will be better off without

sad people like you. AND don't forget, YOU will get old some day too. :clap:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest beenthere

Been there once. A nice place actually just the crowd is not really my cup of tea. *Went there not knowing the sauna is targeted to mature crowd*

PS: Is it me or does people of age don't know the meaning of no? I slowly move his hand away he comes back. Shake his hand firmly and move his hand away he still comes back.

Guest Guest

Been there once. A nice place actually just the crowd is not really my cup of tea. *Went there not knowing the sauna is targeted to mature crowd*

PS: Is it me or does people of age don't know the meaning of no? I slowly move his hand away he comes back. Shake his hand firmly and move his hand away he still comes back.

PSS2: I've met youngsters like you who think we matured have no market value hence his hands also don't understand the meaning of NO!!

Maybe that guy also thought you got no market value and you dream up some fantasies here :swear:

• 1 month later...
Guest britanny speared

Hello , just wanna say that what you posted is a very kind and non offensive remark and written with sensitivity without singling out any target group.

I find the person who wrote a nasty remark about your post is really a shit stirrer trying to blackmark your post . I just wanna state here that i salute you and thank you .

In this forum people give more insane immature and offensive remarks more than kind praise.

Because of freedom of speech, and anonymity , people can say quite offensive things and if you look closely there is no room for constructive criticism in their heads .

• 2 weeks later...

If the guy whom I met in hercules on sunday nite(5/9)happens to browse this page please email to me as i lost my handphone in the cab yesterday afternoon when i went to work.we are the last 2 customer who left hercules at around 1045pm.We had a gd chat n fun in the TV resting room.Your name given to me is Mr Y.So coincidence i lost my mobile phone so i lost your contact number.So just try my luck whether you might happen to surf blowing wind and browse this page.Thanks ximen2468@hotmail.com

Guest silver panda

You definitely are one of them screaming bitchy queens who are just damn irritating. Good riddance to you and Hercules will be better off without

sad people like you. AND don't forget, YOU will get old some day too. :clap:

I agree that we all will get old but differently. Some aged gracefully and are more charming. Others, more cynical and hateful (when young & goodlooking patrons would not play with them).

Guest Jugde Drag

PSS2: I've met youngsters like you who think we matured have no market value hence his hands also don't understand the meaning of NO!!

Maybe that guy also thought you got no market value and you dream up some fantasies here :swear:

I am in my 40s and I know my market value well. I am not into youngsters in their 20s. I am also not into older men in their 50s/60s.

When I go to the sauna to cruise, I respect others space/rights/choices and hope that others would reciprocate.

Basic 101 in Cruising - when others like u , they would come to you. When they say NO, MOVE ON.

Guest bluesky66

I agree that we all will get old but differently. Some aged gracefully and are more charming. Others, more cynical and hateful (when young & goodlooking patrons would not play with them).

agreed the above comments.

To the 1 with nice moustache inthe jacuzi around 7pm yersterday, if u happens to be readinf this post,

would like to see u again n rec'd yr reply as after u get up to shower, did not see u again there last night.

Guest trying my luck

Hi just try my luck here.You are an angmoh with a skinhead and have 3somes fun in a room in tues nite(14/9).We three have a great time kissing sucking each other and handjob.I am the one who last cummed you 2 guys bite my nipples and jerked me off.If u are the guy who is an european with skin head i like to know you.If you happens to read it please email me ximen2468@hotmail.com thanks

Any police check at Hercules due to the recent posting on Stomp of a guy who claimed to have been molested at a sauna in the city area. The police had checked Keybox which is near Hercules

• 2 weeks later...

Went to Hercules this afternoon.

I took a bus from outside the Lavender MRT bus stop. alight at the next stop and cross road and turn left. Hercules is in between 2 rows of shophouse.

Went to counter and the guy told me $15. No questions asked. He gives me locker key and a towel.

Walked to locker, strip naked, wrap a towel. Inside the locker got 1 condom and 1 pack of lube, plus another clean towel.

Went strsight to the shower which is next to the hot pool. I read the reviews here and thought really everyone in the pool can have front row seat of the showers. The showers is partially blocked by some glass partitions. So if you don't turn around, nobody can really see you. Anyway everyone is naked inside la. No one had erections.

Dip in hot pool for half and hour. Pool was clean, but chlorine smell a bit strong, but this is a sign that the pool is free of most germs.

Steam room was quite small. And dark in the inside. The steam came out from below the seats inside, so be careful.

Clean up and went to the 3rd floor. Had a hard time finding the stairs. It was actually near the main entrance. 3rd floor had a TV room. Was told there was a big room behind the chairs, but didn't go in.

2nd floor had corridors and rooms. Was really pitch dark. I didn't went in because frankly speaking, I was a bit scared of the dark corridors. And I think nobody was there too. Empty. Some rooms are locked. I guess there must be some people inside doing their activities.

Crowd this afternoon was mostly mature. From 30s to 40s (mostly) and got one 60 plus. One thing to note was that the guys who came are really straight acting. They are those whom you will never expect to be gay when you see them outside.

I would come back here for the facilities like the hot pool (with TV showing Ch 8) and the rather small steam room. But if you are looking for beautiful crowds, would suggest you to go other places bah.

(Just my frank individual opinion. Hope I didn't offend anyone or any oeprator)

• 3 weeks later...

anyone know how the masseurs at hercules?

how many masserurs are there and can we choose?

who is better?

wat kind/type of massage they provide and the rate?

wat the extra service they provide? and how much they charge?

Guest Hercules Patron

anyone know how the masseurs at hercules?

how many masserurs are there and can we choose?

who is better?

wat kind/type of massage they provide and the rate?

wat the extra service they provide? and how much they charge?

there was one China masseur if not wrong his name is Robin or whatever ...

he is good but not working there anymore ...

he is quite cute looking too :P

I think Hercules entry fee is too high at $15. How to be competitive as compared to 10mens and Shogun which charges only $10.

They have to do something before all the clientele start venturing elsewhere.

Notice many of the Hercules customers already moved to 10mens and Shogun.

• G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic