Male HQ

Which School Are You From? + Gay From Boy School? (Compiled)

Guest Muscfit

Would like to know if gays are mostly from Boys School?

I dont believe so although I am from a boys school. I believe guys become gay cos there is not enough of a male influence around when growing up hence the guys grow up to want a male presence. Then again there is some schools of thought which says that gayness is in the gene. Who knows.

well, i was from Catholic high for pri and SJI for secondary....nothing wrong from coming from a all boys school.....true that boys coming form mix school might take longer to come to terms with their sexually...

was from chung cheng high main (co-ed). didnt notice any gays when i was schooling. funny thing is, many years later, i spotted many ex-school mates in gay clubs, gay nights, gay house parties, etc.

Same for me... never noticed any in school but when start working encounter many PLUs from my school... may be someone can do a table and see which school has the most ... :)

Total 24 respondents with specific answer to whether they are from All-boys or Co-ed schools, 79% or 19pax are from All-boys.

Of these 14 gave specific answers to which school they were from, 5 did not revealed their school.

Of the 19 from All-boys school, so far SJI and and St. Pat's are neck-to-neck with 3 each.

GES and ACS share 3rd place with 2 each.

One each from St Gab's, Monfort, Beatty, and VS.

Of the 5 from Co-ed, Top school is ChungCheng with 2pax.

Guest keen to know

Nice story from JurongWest... maybe we can also share how many started relationship in school..

I agree, good idea. Will be interesting to read and share.

I was from all boy's school too. Alredi had gay tendencies in school.

Got much attracted to good looking, fair complexioned schoolmates. Wld luv follow them to toilet and stand beside them in urinal and tried to steal a peep at their cock. Wld hv liked to touch and caress them but dared not.

Also like to see them in brief changing for games. But nothing happened in school, only fantasise and diy.

First gay action when in Uni.

Shooter, why not tell your own experience in school.

And after that night, it the beginning of my very 1st long term relationship which lasted for almost 3years before we break up due to my army enlistment and training which took up lots of my time that i din spend much time with him...

hmmm, that is a waste... don't you contact each other nowadays?

Edited by oldevil

Guest gay singaporean

Oh... the good old days of St Patrick's School.

We, the openly gay boys were kept "busy" by the str8 boys, because the Katong Convent girls did not want to do it with them. Those 60s days in all boys school were fun time!!!

hmmm, that is a waste... don't you contact each other nowadays?

@Oldevil: Well, actually it kind of weird fate between us... after we broke off, we din really speak to each other much but it was abt 1 yr later that i met him on the street looking the same suave and handsome... that we started chatting again and end up being good friends... Till this day, we still keeping in touch through msn, sometime meet up for swim and even beach volleyball...He is like a big brother to me now though at time,we still chat back about our relationship... Funny but it good memory... Weird but glad that we look past the breakup and become good friends....

Jurong West

*When there is love, There is HOPE...*

I was from Maris Stella High.

And that's a really beautiful story JurongWest!

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Very nice story from Jurong West.

In Sec 4 I was very close to a classmate of mine. Btw, I was from an all boys school. He is now married with a child. But we were very close, we would confide in each other about very private matters, support each other in all ways possible. We would meet outside the class between periods and he would lean against me, i looked forward to those moments. We would spend the night at each others place, then came the deepening of our relationship, we showered together, slept together naked, played with each other's erections, and subsequently, we ventured into masturbating together.

After O levels we split. I went to JC and he to poly. Then it was only years later that we met - he was married.

I knew he was not gay. Perhaps he was experimenting. He also had many girlfriends in Sec school - then there wa also his bond with me. Some things are just meant to be left as it is. : )

Edited by recklessbootlegger

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic