Male HQ

Which School Are You From? + Gay From Boy School? (Compiled)

Guest Muscfit

• G_M locked this topic
  • 1 year later...

Bartley Boy! heh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• G_M unlocked this topic
Guest Barker boy
12 hours ago, jerseyboys said:

ACS(Barker) my first bromance with my classmate, lasted 2 years. it helped that he was from the waterpolo team, but it wasn't about his looks, every week we chatted over the phone for 2 hours. Now he is married with 2 kids.

hmmm...AC Barker...that makes you a year my senior I think. I enjoyed my time in Barker...not in any explicit kind of way, but made a few good friends and had a few memorable times. It was fun moving school to the old Swiss Cottage, too bad didn't get to enjoy the new school after they completed the reno. 

• 3 months later...
On 5/14/2017 at 0:55 AM, jerseyboys said:

Hi all!
This thread ended on 13/5/2016.

I am starting a new Topic so younger ones like those below 30yo can share their memories of school life...
I like to share my real life story...& I hope you don't judge my character based on these real life events because they happened during my innocence.

ACPS) This guy called "A", always saw him in the ground floor canteen, why i liked him? Coz he had a 80% resemblance to Terrence Cao/ Cao Guo Hui !!! okay...i liked him in a Brotherly way & not romantically...

ACS(Barker) my first bromance with my classmate, lasted 2 years. it helped that he was from the waterpolo team, but it wasn't about his looks, every week we chatted over the phone for 2 hours. Now he is married with kids.

Lasalle) Drama students & those from Music were quite plain looking. I always enjoyed my time, sitting outside the dance studio on the ground floor, envying the male dancers, i won't reveal anything about my time spent here...but let's just say there was alot of eye candy...

so there you have it...i feel as though i've exposed myself...

I am not sure if you are aware that every time someone Google search for ACS(Baker).

THIS post will appear as part of Google Search, and whatever you had mentioned will be seen by everyone.

Its good to share your story, but kindly keep the names and details out of your post.

The more details you share the more your ex schoolmates will be able to see what you had post.

• Guest locked this topic