Male HQ

Which School Are You From? + Gay From Boy School? (Compiled)

Guest Muscfit

All boys school as well.

In St. Andrew from primary to secondary, 11 years.

Not the Potong Pasir one.

Mine is in Johor, Malaysia. :lol:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

I was from acs, sad to say no fun during sec days. Amazingly during jc n ns met up guys from my batch n some juniors frm acs n acjc. Lucky I guess. Always wondered how it been like if I came out earlier during sec days. . Haha

Anyone here from acs also?

hi

i was from acs! graduated 2008

Most gays I know were from all boys schools. I am from one too. Nonetheless, there are gays from mixed schools too. Only, they may take some time to come to terms with their sexuality.

Well, this is a urban myth. I am gay and I was always in a co-ed school.

Nature versus nurture.

If you like pussy, you will always love titties and pussies.

But I love cocks and no one can convince me otherwise.

Nature versus nurture.

Agreed. :thumb:

Although I do enjoy seeing straight men with hard dicks from them looking at tits and pussies. :rolleyes:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

I was never in a boys school. I wish I was though.. :rolleyes:

definitely good! there's where my classmate dragged me to toilet n gave me a good blow! boy!..i was hooked to it for 2yrs..almost very good day..during recess...he will do it for me...

Guest Guest

I am from All Boys school as well...

In fact, my 1st bf is my swim team instructor who coaches me.. He is 23 at that time studying in NUS who work free lance for my school as a swim instructor... It was all weird and funny for both of us... I was 17 at that point and still very confused of being gay but somehow i was attracted to him... at the beginning, it like a hide and seek game... hahahah until w went out in group after our practice where he send me home after that... We sat in the cab saying nothing but the temperature is raising like crazy... there is an awkwardness between us... We bid goodbye...

but after that day, he will keep asking me out with him alone... i don't really notice anything wrong beside i am attractive to him... but after a while, i started to take it as he is just like a big brother to me...

Then come the day, we had dinner and went for movie... he suddenly hold on to my hand in the theatre and i was shocked by his action but yet happy that i din struggle and just let him hold on to it... confused by the feeling, i was totally not concentrating on the movie... hahaha...

He send me home after the movie and at my void deck, he lean forward and kiss me good night on the lips... I din refused... the night i could not sleep but thinking f him and everything he do.. he called me once he reached and say that he had a great time with me throughout and confessed that he like me an wanted more than just going out and stuf... he ask me how i think about him... And without thinking, i replied I am attracted to him... I still remember how embarassed and shy was i after i say it out loud though it is through phone... I could so see myself digging a hole and bury myself in... hahaha...

And after that night, it the beginning of my very 1st long term relationship which lasted for almost 3years before we break up due to my army enlistment and training which took up lots of my time that i din spend much time with him...

so sweet and romantic

My classmate would have been honoured.

He's an ex-ACSian, with a record of dating multiple times.

The article reminds me of the students' sketchpad:

http://studentssketchpad.blogspot.com/

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Yay! :thumb:

hey i am from st gabs too. i left in 2004.

Hi snrs! We old boys should meet up some time to chit chat over coffee or booze :thumb:

I always knew that there were plenty of non-str8 guys in st gabs but I nvr had a chance to meet any as I was always in the closet.

There's always another secret.

Hi snrs! We old boys should meet up some time to chit chat over coffee or booze :thumb:

I always knew that there were plenty of non-str8 guys in st gabs but I nvr had a chance to meet any as I was always in the closet.

We can, we can.

Well, I don't know about the culture in SGS after i left, but coming out of the closet in school back then was an ultimate taboo in my days.

My first partner was from ACS(I). He was mostly sweet, but he could get pretty abusive (verbally) when he was tipsy or even fully drunk. Sigh...

I'm now seeing a guy who graduated from SJI. Quiet guy (perhaps shy or even insecure), but a great companion whom I'd love to keep forever. *swoon* :D

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

Nature versus nurture.

No la - so many guys I knew from school were on installment plan: bi now, gay later. From RI-RJC btw.

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

Guest dispiriton

I think it is not so much the school but the individual. There are always prize catches in each school and rotten apples in the same school itself

• 3 weeks later...
Guest brando

ahh those memorable school days...:)

all boys sch too for 10 yrs at St Andrew's at Potong Pasir.

Maybe we were classmates?

• 3 months later...
LOL.. dig out such a old thread. :clap: BTW. im from Maris Stella. hahaa.

what.. i'm from MSHS too lol

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

haha. YEAH. I SAW. lool. you from which batch? i graduated in 2009. lol

i graduated in 2008 ^^ so ur just 1 year younger hahaha... i can't forget the super nice teachers there

HAHAHA. yeah!!! AND KWOKS STORIES! AHAHAHAHAH. =x

omg those annoyed me so much.. doesn't help he nags those in the early morning LOL

haha! ok lah.. kinda missed it after so long! nostalgic. HAHAHA.. =x

ya... hai, i won't ever forget how i scored A1 for English cos of Tan Lye Hwa; if u've been taught by her, ur a lucky student too!

ya... hai, i won't ever forget how i scored A1 for English cos of Tan Lye Hwa; if u've been taught by her, ur a lucky student too!

oooo.. that penguin ar? HAHA.. i was taught by her in lower sec.. didnt really like her leh. i dunno. but i think MDM LIM WHO TEACHES CHEMISTRY IS DAM NICE! haha!!

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic