Male HQ

Which School Are You From? + Gay From Boy School? (Compiled)

Guest Muscfit

Victoria School here. Class of 1990-1993.

Hated my upper secondary school days cos I was forced to take Pure Chemistry and Pure Physics cos that school didnt offer the Arts stream when I was there. Dunno why. Even now, I cannot see why I needed to find out how long it took for a daft pendulum to oscilate or why I had to see precipitation after adding Chemical X. Felt stupid so I rebelled. Also had raging hormones around 15 - the same time I found out I was gay. Had a pretty difficult time, actually.

But the rebelling part was memorable, for a good part of my secondary three days, I kept a long fringe, smoked, drank, kept late nights, got into fights out of school, got called into the police station for a fighting case and became teenage thug.

Mellowed down a lot in secondary 4, pulled up my socks, decided to concentrate on just six subjects for my Os, Did just that and performed very very well! :D

But my days in VS were helpful when I became a teacher myself after graduating from NIE in 2002. I had learnt what NOT to do when reaching out and educating young minds.

Tendered my resigntion in 2005 and so far, nothing I had learnt in Chemistry and Physics has helped me in my current job!

Edited by PaterTenebrarum

Victoria School here. Class of 1990-1993. Hated my upper secondary school days cos I was forced to take Pure Chemistry and Pure Physics cos that school didnt offer the Arts stream when I was there. Dunno why. Even now, I cannot see why I needed to find out how long it took for a daft pendulum to oscilate or why I had to see precipitation after adding Chemical X. Felt stupid so I rebelled. Also had raging hormones around 15 - the same time I found out I was gay. Had a pretty difficult time, actually. But the rebelling part was memorable, for a good part of my secondary three days, I kept a long fringe, smoked, drank, kept late nights, got into fights out of school, got called into the police station for a fighting case and became teenage thug. Mellowed down a lot in secondary 4, pulled up my socks, decided to concentrate on just six subjects for my Os, Did just that and performed very very well! :D But my days in VS were helpful when I became a teacher myself after graduating from NIE in 2002. I had learnt what NOT to do when reaching out and educating young minds. Tendered my resigntion in 2005 and so far, nothing I had learnt in Chemistry and Physics has helped me in my current job!

Hey fellow Victorian! (: I'm from the graduating class of 2007 (:

Instagram: vodkabaker

I only went to boys' school in primary school. Have been wondering if that was counted relevant here in the first place. :blink:

sama sama la =)

Primary school period is even longer at 6yrs compared to sec sch at 4/5 yrs!

Like I posted b4, I was from st gabs

Didn't like the new principal and the changes he brought haha :yuk:

Anymore gabrielites around (other than DaiEra and Highrollernight)?

There's always another secret.

I only went to boys' school in primary school.

Have been wondering if that was counted relevant here in the first place. :blink:

Me in boys' school for 11 years..... :wacko:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

LOL.. cat high homophobic mehs? heard so much stories there. KEKEKE.

it's like MSHS was any better... hahaha i think generally it's way more homophobic in boys' school la

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Guest Life after teaching?
Victoria School here. Class of 1990-1993. Hated my upper secondary school days cos I was forced to take Pure Chemistry and Pure Physics cos that school didnt offer the Arts stream when I was there. Dunno why. Even now, I cannot see why I needed to find out how long it took for a daft pendulum to oscilate or why I had to see precipitation after adding Chemical X. Felt stupid so I rebelled. Also had raging hormones around 15 - the same time I found out I was gay. Had a pretty difficult time, actually. But the rebelling part was memorable, for a good part of my secondary three days, I kept a long fringe, smoked, drank, kept late nights, got into fights out of school, got called into the police station for a fighting case and became teenage thug. Mellowed down a lot in secondary 4, pulled up my socks, decided to concentrate on just six subjects for my Os, Did just that and performed very very well! :D But my days in VS were helpful when I became a teacher myself after graduating from NIE in 2002. I had learnt what NOT to do when reaching out and educating young minds. Tendered my resigntion in 2005 and so far, nothing I had learnt in Chemistry and Physics has helped me in my current job!

Is there life after teaching?

Guest 杨过

In boy schools, students treat those "soft" ones as girls. I was once "too close" to one my classmate and we were called 杨过和小龙女 :blink:;) Of course, I was 杨过. Just wondering where is my 小龙女 now and how is "she" doing after all these years? If you were the 小龙女 from Maris Stella High Sch 1991, please keep in touch from here.

Guest Orca888

Also from Saints - from Primary 1 to Secondary 4...hahah

I also have a story similar to Jurongwest's, except I was the swimming coach (during my uni days)...hahah

• 1 month later...

Haha considering the amount of cash at their disposal for grooming, it would be hard not to look good

Hmm no

Haha considering the amount of cash at their disposal for grooming, it would be hard not to look good

t to sure about the 90s n now...but back in 80s...peasants n kings do join in the fraternity. But still hot lots sort after haha.

raffles boy checking in :D

Aiyoh, met so many RI guys in saunas, gayest school in Singapore.

Now they are all prominant big shots in society, totally nude in the buff :)

Mostly BTMs, too.

I from GESS when it still at anson road. There were a few budding gayette in my year for sure.

But never had any interest in my fellow school mates.

All I could think of since day 1 was to suck our discipline master mr. Lauw's cock.

Always have prefer older men.....

In sec 4, everyday I would go to international plaza to gawk a most handsome lau ah pek who worked there.

Even followed him home on many occasions. I think he noticed...

One day I saw mr. Lauw again, in the MRT.

His greased, swept-back hair is all white now, but otherwise, he look just the same the last time I saw him.

Still stocky, still so suckable, I couldn't take my eyes off him.

When he drop off at the orchard station, I quickly followed him out.

But he then swiftly went back in again, just before the door closes.

Was I that obvious???

Mr. Lauw, my first love.......

i graduated in 2008... from mshs. lol

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic