Male HQ

How To Ease The Pain After Anal Sex

sgbernard

pxxn stars' secret, apply ice pack after you have been to a volcano top.

Laughter from the heart is a good medicine.

Client: Ehhhhh! That trigger point really hurts! ..... I see that your master has taught you well, the force is indeed strong with you.

Massage Therapist: Yeah, if only I would use my powers for good instead of the dark side.

If it hurts, are you doing it correctly???

If you are doing it correctly, there should be little to no pain. But I have to admit, sometimes the "magic" doesn't happen and it hurts.

Try a different position and/or more lubrication. Also, find a spot your bottom gets turned on - licking of nipples or neck, stroking the dick, etc. For the bottom, I suggest pushing out (like taking a shit) while at the same time, the top slowly/gently pushes in. This takes practice - you need to sense at what stage your btm is at before you are able to insert the whole thing in. Then, let the btm get accustomed to the shaft inside him before you begin thrusting.

Like anything, you need to practice to be good... hehehe

• 2 weeks later...

GachiMuchi's reply is logical and spot-on.

I think we would need more info though before we could give a really specific answer.

1. Is it pain immediately after sex or does it come on later?

2. How long has the pain persisted after the sex?

3. Does it happen every time after being screwed, or is this a single isolated occurence?

4. Has there been any bleeding, if so only while shitting or even at other times?

5. Is there any discharge or pus coming from the anus?

If it is pain only while being screwed this suggests a) he may be tense and not relaxed enough and this also tightens his anal sphincter.

b) is he using enough lube? c) the obvious one...his partner's dick is disproportionally big for his asshole. d) he needs more experience.

If it is pain that comes on after the sex, and gets worse over the next day or two and it has never happened before then it's possible the skin or mucous membrane at the edge of the anus has been torn. Bleeding at the time of being screwed would support this. If so, no more sex for a couple of weeks, careful washing of the asshole several times a day, and consult a doctor if the pain persists for more than a few days.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest iz_ariays

a nice fingering foreplay session by my top prior would usually prevent pain DURING sex. And a good lube.

however, for pain AFTER sex, i seldom get that because it usually feels good during the session and thus i don't feel pain after.

unless it feels weird during initial entry, then it'd probably be painful after. which brings me back to my first point.

• 2 months later...

I usually get my ass prepared with fingering and wearing a butt plug for a few hours before an expected entry. There was once before meeting my then bf I wore a butt plug for a whole day since his dick is pretty large.A slight pai is always expected..but thepost screwing is more of somekind of sensation.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I had the sex of my life the other day with someone I really like. I would very much like to do it with him again but after that time. My ass really hurts. We found a bit of blood on bed sheet and he was so sweet to try to hide it from me and not let me worry.

How odd I get my ass to heal faster so that I can get humped by him again ...

Many thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My recommendation would be to have a lot of kissing and play (sucking, masturbating, rimming, etc) so that you are really really excited and can't wait to have your partner up your ass.

If you are really excited, your anus will dilate.

Then, use plenty of lube and you should be ok

Of course wait for full recovery before your next session and do use condom

Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 8/29/2009 at 9:15 PM, sgbernard said:

i am helping a friend to ask, anyway, how to ease the pain after anal sex, is there any thing that he could do?

There is sadly little research about sexual health and treatments regarding those areas of the body. Still, the common ways to treat inflamed and damaged tissue are believed to work the same for all the things around the pelvis. Icing the area will probably reduce the pain, but one must be very careful about using ice on the butt, anus, genitals, and crotch area. If you use ice that's too cold, or put ice packs directly on the skin, then there's a real chance that the skin will get irritated or cause muscle tension. Both of these possible side-effects are Much worse when it happens to your pelvic area. It could lead to getting a rash or ring-worm, which is very hard to treat when it's in your crotch or butt area. Tension and skin irritation in the pelvic floor can cause great pain and many medical problems, like lack of sexual performance, troubling going to the bathroom, and feeling great pain when sitting.

Ice won't heal any real problem that may be caused from anal sex. I believe, so it's better to try alternative ways to treat the pain.

-Don't sit down very much or at all after an injury/pain

*buy a doughnut people and use it for a while if you have to

-Take it easy for a few days, and be careful to not run or walk too fast, as that  could cause more pain and maybe lead to some slight bleeding *often harmless if it's a small amount and stop after a short time)

-Try to keep your legs and lower body elevated when sitting or lying down to reduced inflammation and take pressure off that area

-Stay hydrated and don't eat anything that may give you diarrhea, which will further inflame the rectum and make it take Slightly longer to heal. And don't strain when having bowel movements.

-Refrain from sexual activity for a while. Even just normal sex or masturbation uses many of the same muscles connected to the butt and anus (the whole pelvic floor muscles), and exerting those muscles could re-damage the injury

• 11 months later...

In case your anal is itching, you should try to use some kind of materials, such as: garlic ( It eliminates the worms in the intestines and with its anti-bacterial, anti-septic and anti-fungal functions; it can prevent almost every infection that can cause anal itching ) or yogurt ( Probiotic yogurt is the only yogurt with live active bacteria is the only yogurt which can be used to prevent and control the anal itching. Moreover, remember to use only the unsweetened one for the treatment to be effective ) or oatmeal ( It is well-known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-irritation with soothing effect which is perfect to make a home remedy for anal itching.)

The steps to apply these materials above are mentioned in this web: https://authorityremedies.com/home-remedies-for-anal-itching/

• 2 weeks later...