Male HQ

Phuket (Thailand ) Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

bukitpanjang

Guest Never Been

off peak season is May to Oct. Reason being it will rain practically almost every day.

oh, I see. So that means even if we go also no point since we can't do much if it's raining all the time. =/

yup. unless u r just there for the makan and massage + extra. lol.

I feel there is nothing much to do in Phuket except eating & drinking. There are not much choices for a good massage with extra. The boys there are mostly young twinks with no massage skills or body built. I find myself going for the authentic thai massage rather than waste money on the gay massages.

• 1 month later...

I just arrived this afternoon and it started drizzling as i got onto a cab. I heard from the cab driver that it has been raining. Would welcome recommendations / updates on massage places near Jungceylon Mall

C&N massage for real massage, not the sleazy kind. Ask for male masseur. Next to C&N hotel.

Yea... C&n was great... Clean environment too! Highly recommended! I tried it out in July after desmadonna recommended it... Even my colleagues said it was good!

How much is the massage? Full package say 1 hr? Is it those Swedish oil massage?

I will be in Phuket in Dec and would like to find out if there any nice massage ...those body to body massage places to recommend?

I tried C&N twice in the past week. They were both good. The prices listed in the link provided above are discounted too. The "walked in" price i paid was B300 for 1 hour Traditional Thai and B650 for 1 hour Swedish massage. I booked my day tours through one of the tour agent booths along the street opposite Paradise Complex/5mins walk from C&N. It is better to book tours through these agents because the more hardworking ones can advise on different packages of varvarying quality and prices across different tour operators. These agents are able to get discounts off the listed prices on the brochures too. I was lucky to find an agent who spoke perfect English. Anyone who wants more details, pls pm me.

• 1 month later...

I will be stopping by @ Phuket on 28th for a few hours ( with Royal Caribbean ) and like to have some information of this place... Where is a nice place that I have a good massage or will there be a good sauna that I can spend a few hours... Where is a nice place that I can have a good Thai food.... Hope that anyone that can feed me some info

Cheers

If you plan to stay in Phuket be aware that nowadays you can not rent sunchairs or umbrellas on the beach. The vendors who  provided them and served Food and Drinks as well had to Close due to the new government. It is just possible to drag your own "beach Equipment" to the beach. The new "rulers" wanted all the beach vendors to dissappear in order to have a genuine beach...hm...maybe the bribes  for the new Police men in charge were too high, too...who knows. Anyway...if you want a very good massage I would recommend "bluedolphine"  in Paradise complex-they have a Website, too. The Boys offer a good massage with extras and they do it in the nude.

If you plan to stay in Phuket be aware that nowadays you can not rent sunchairs or umbrellas on the beach. The vendors who  provided them and served Food and Drinks as well had to Close due to the new government. It is just possible to drag your own "beach Equipment" to the beach. The new "rulers" wanted all the beach vendors to dissappear in order to have a genuine beach...hm...maybe the bribes  for the new Police men in charge were too high, too...who knows. Anyway...if you want a very good massage I would recommend "bluedolphine"  in Paradise complex-they have a Website, too. The Boys offer a good massage with extras and they do it in the nude.

Thanks buddy... Mind to share any gay beach there?? Or gay club ....etc

Thanks buddy... Mind to share any gay beach there?? Or gay club ....etc

There used to be a "gay beach section" , it was next to the Police Station , in front of a "watch Tower", no idea if it still exists, now that all the beach chairs etc. were removed. When in Paradise complex do not miss the "Boat bar", they have 2 different Shows at night and Change the Shows every day, no idea how they manage it but it is a great ..gay non "Commercial" place

There used to be a "gay beach section" , it was next to the Police Station , in front of a "watch Tower", no idea if it still exists, now that all the beach chairs etc. were removed. When in Paradise complex do not miss the "Boat bar", they have 2 different Shows at night and Change the Shows every day, no idea how they manage it but it is a great ..gay non "Commercial" place

Thanks... Plan to go this April but still haven't decide which place to stay :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just back from Phuket last week, highly not recommend to Sauna Located at paradise walk.. Expensive and no people inside...

But I try one massage centre, 4 Massage.. Price reasonable and wide selection of boy.. Very good service and polite of their boss..

Should give a visit if u r there...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest attraction

I need help.

I met a massage guy at 4 massage and might have some feelings for him. I have returned to my country. We still contact each other on wechat. He says he misses me, so do I.

Is there a future with him or should I just get over him?

I need help.

I met a massage guy at 4 massage and might have some feelings for him. I have returned to my country. We still contact each other on wechat. He says he misses me, so do I.

Is there a future with him or should I just get over him?

What's is his name?? aek??.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Phuket (Thailand ) Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.