Male HQ

Phuket (Thailand ) Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

bukitpanjang

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2019 at 10:14 PM, NeedYou said:

Hey guys ,Can anyone recommend the latest massage places for gays ? It does not has gas to be from a gay establishment but as long as its gay friendly and good . Thank you !

Just go to Paradise Complex near to the result. All the boys is sitting outside...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi guys,

i'm planning a trip to phuket with my lover. destination is fixed at phuket. this is our relax and make love trip. we are looking for a nice hotel with good buffet breakfast and nice swimming pool. budget around SGD100 to SGD160 per night. Ideally it will be walking distant (within 400m) to night market. Any recommendation?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Bodybuilder

Will be visiting Phuket from 8/2 - 11/2 alone, first time there, anybody happen to be going wanna meet up? Wanna try gay/nude beaches, cruising spots etc but don’t know how to do it alone 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://thanksamillion.sg/tat-update-phuket-announces-8-hour-curfew-from-tonight-28-march-until-further-notice/

Bangkok, 28 March, 2020, at 16.00 Hrs. – The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) would like to inform international and domestic tourists in Phuket that starting from 20.00 Hrs. of tonight, 28 March, a curfew will be in place for eight hours nightly, until further notice.

Mr. Phakaphong Tavipatana, Governor of Phuket Province and Director of the Committee of Communicable Disease of Phuket Province, issued an announcement seeking the collaboration of local residents and tourists in Phuket to remain in their residence from 20.00 – 03.00 Hrs., with the exception of urgent errands.

The curfew is effective from today, 28 March, 2020 until further notice.

spacer.png

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Answering my own question. 

Entering Thailand as of today is possible without quarantine if you are fully vaccinated and first do 7 days (sandbox) in Phuket or Koh Samui area. 

First, book your hotel in Phuket, your Thailand 2 PCR test and then apply for the Thailand Pass. You also need to do a PCR test in Singapore 48 hours before your flight. 

When you land in Phuket, you will have to do another PCR before being transported to your hotel. Once you get the results from your first PCR test (usually available within 6 hours), you are free to leave your hotel room and explore the whole island at your leisure with no restrictions. 

Phuket is a lot more quiet than the good old days. The locals are very good about wearing masks even outdoors. Masks are also required indoors at most stores and restaurants (just like Singapore) The beaches (even Patong) are quite quiet with only a few foreigners (usually unmasked). There's lots of space if you want to avoid these people. The massage places look quite empty - I felt obliged to have a massage every day just to support these friendly locals. Its quite sad to see them not having any business. 

Paradise Complex in Patong was deserted on a Sunday evening. Things got a bit busier when the drag road show (literally performing outside on the road) started at 8pm. All bars must close by 9:30pm - so no chance of things getting lively before that. 

There were plenty of bored looking massage boys so I took one up on his offer - 1 hour full body massage for 400 baht. He oiled me up so much I could have gone on stage and performed. From his (lack of) technique, he was obviously an out of work go go boy - a man has to make a living somehow. I gave him an extra hundred just for good luck.  

If I understand correctly the Travel lane with Singapore was never suspended by Thailand (for Singaporean citizens)?

What I would fear with such a small amount of tourists is that you get ripped off at every corner...

Food and other necessary items, or even unnecessary such as a massage boy, there should be a price surge during these days or getting a cab back to your hotel.

What some Singaporeans would interest is, whether there are restrictions in place to bring a "guest" to your hotel room.

As even in Singapore hotels, only registered guests can go to the rooms, not sure if there are any restrictions at the hotels in Phuket.

The pro would be the spoiled choices... ha ha

However thanks for the reporting, enjoy your holidays and the Thai boy smiles.

Stay safe and healthy, ok!

There is no specific travel lane for Singaporeans. We will all have to apply for a Thailand Pass to enter either through the 7 day sandbox at Samui or Phuket, or the reinstated Test & Go one day isolation from Feb 1. 

There are very few of the usual tourist traps left. Food/groceries are still incredibly affordable - we ate in mainly local places. I paid 400 bht for a body massage when it used to be at least 1000. The big problem with Phuket is the taxi/transport mafia - you will have to pay a lot to get from beach to beach eg Karon to Patong is 400bht or Karon to Phuket Town is 1000 bht return. Our Grab app worked in Thailand but the prices quoted are about the same. 

No restrictions inviting a guy back to your hotel even during the sandbox. 

On 1/23/2022 at 11:30 AM, TopChinese said:

The big problem with Phuket is the taxi/transport mafia - you will have to pay a lot to get from beach to beach eg Karon to Patong is 400bht or Karon to Phuket Town is 1000 bht return. 

Sounds might be a nightmare during GCircuit this year...might have to look into renting one vehicle. more worth it. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 1/24/2022 at 10:40 PM, tomcat said:

Sounds might be a nightmare during GCircuit this year...might have to look into renting one vehicle. more worth it. 

But please don't rent a motorbike.

On one of my return trips, the plane was full with people in plasters and medical bandages. Nearly half of the plane was affected. Take off took 1 hour longer to get all the ill people on board...

Renting. Can be an issue also. I will never rent any car. when I had dinner, someone bumped into the car and later I had all the trouble with the rental.

Maybe find a gay chauffeur and fix the price or take the chicken bus. haha

Edited by singalion

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Phuket Old Town is lively and open especially on Sundays with the night market. Checkpoints at entrance for temperature but a lot of locals and foreigners have their mask slightly off outdoors while eating street food or drinking.

Patong was quite crowded over Songkran with water-fights reported last week but the police quickly shut it all down. The bars in Paradise have all reopened with outdoor shows. All places must close by 11pm though. 

• 3 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Phuket (Thailand ) Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Phuket (talking here of Patong) seems to be more suitable currently for White guy lovers. But you can get plenty of other nationalities (Arabs, South Americans, Taiwanese) also. What I mean is more that for Asian boy seeking other Asians, the options may be limited. Most of the locals in fact turn to be Moneyboys, so be aware when you are approached by some who decline being MB's but later still tend to ask for money. Those who seek MB's or massage boys a hard bargain will do, currently the locals start at horrendous upmarket amounts, but the longer you drag them on, the price will drop to 1000 (as before) that goes for massage and sex, I personally did not entertain anyone just wanted to know.

Those guys preferring some 3some or more pleasures, plenty of couples holidaying are looking for sex partners on the apps.

The party scene is not really back to the pre pandemic. And some have moved to that beach front bar/cafe just opposite the entrance to the infamous Bangla street.

The m2m massage parlours seem quite empty, the guys will offer huge discounts alone when you walk by. At every parlour you have around 10 to 15 guys sitting in front waiting for customers.

Pubs were very empty at the Royal Paradise Hotel area. But I m not sure for the after midnight hours as I did not go for a party trip but a relaxing holiday.

At the beach being out is no issue, while you get some bad stares from Russians, just ignore them. However, be careful at night, preferably be in a group, there are plenty of heavily drunk Russians who may misbehave or get violent with gays. As usual Russians get violent at straight bars also... 

The local Phuket news was full of reports of incidents exclusively of Russians. Best is just to tolerate their stupidity and not to play the hero.

The issue for Phuket starts at arrival as it is difficult to get a cab from the airport, but if you add 200 to 400 Baht to the offered price at the both counters, you will get an instant cab and cut the queue...

Immigration clearance was fast and easy, unless you are from a certain not so common country, you don't need any visa or to complete a form. Since some days ago however, note that you need your vaccination cert (but airlines will request anyhow...).

This just as some latest info.

Edited by singalion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2023 at 5:10 PM, singalion said:

At the beach being out is no issue, while you get some bad stares from Russians, just ignore them. However, be careful at night, preferably be in a group, there are plenty of heavily drunk Russians who may misbehave or get violent with gays. As usual Russians get violent at straight bars also... 

The local Phuket news was full of reports of incidents exclusively of Russians. Best is just to tolerate their stupidity and not to play the hero.

Russians are everywhere in Phuket. Do not mess with them. I was stupid enough to try to argue with one over a deck chair by the pool in the Four Points Patong. He look like he could kill us and our dogs. 

The taxi mafia is infamous in Phuket. Grab does not work there because the local drivers have been intimidated/reported by the taxi drivers at the airport or beach. Unless you have your own car, you are really stuck at the beach you had booked. 

1 hour ago, TopChinese said:

Russians are everywhere in Phuket. Do not mess with them. I was stupid enough to try to argue with one over a deck chair by the pool in the Four Points Patong. He look like he could kill us and our dogs. 

The taxi mafia is infamous in Phuket. Grab does not work there because the local drivers have been intimidated/reported by the taxi drivers at the airport or beach. Unless you have your own car, you are really stuck at the beach you had booked. 

Eventually, you book a pick up service from your hotel for your arrival. You avoid the trouble and queue. Prices even seem lower than what you need to pay with the two ticket counters.

As I wrote, you just need to top up the mandatory fee by some baht to avoid being bullied or waiting 1 -3 hours.

What I noted was, that the drivers are actually on standby but the taxi booking booths, just keep you waiting to squeeze your patience in paying more.

The lady at one counter even told everyone "Booking closed for next 5 hours", but when I added the amount above the mandatory fee, I got the cab instantly. The driver arrived in less than 1 minute!

If you have time or an early morning arrival long before official check in, then wait and take the bus to Patong. Saves you a lot of money. Otherwise as suggested pre-book the pick up with your hotel.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.