Male HQ

Phuket (Thailand ) Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

bukitpanjang

Pattaya is more like a big whore house whereas Phuket, despite the ever-increasing tourist arrivals, still has something extra to offer.  The nightlife in Pattaya oozes commercial sex in every sense.

What you can do:

1.  Enjoy the sun .. look out for the GREEN water tower next to the coastal police post.  

That area is GAY.

Remember to use plenty of sunblock as the sun is very strong there!

2.  Take a cheap big boat cruise to PHI PHI island.

Angel Cruise offers such trips but you got to bargain aggressively..

I managed to pay B700 from B2250 for such 1 day trip that included snorkelling and lunch.

3.  Gay nightlife

Not much to think about as it is concentrated in Soi Paradise.. just a few "sorry-state" establishments.

If you walk down Soi Bangla, walking street... at the end nearest to the beach is the gay section.

4.  Sauna

There is only one - Aquarius http://www.aquarius-guesthouse.com/

5.  Buy some CRAZY electrical item like waffle makers, takoyaki (sotong ball) makers

- those things you add to spice up a home party for kids..

6.  Massage

Dont go for the GAY ones.. go for the REAL (not sexual) ones if you have never tried THAI massage..

GAY ones - you are going to pay too much.

7.  Visit Jungceylon and/or Central ..for all your shopping needs and urges..

Just have a good time there...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

will be in patong from the dec 13-16 and again the 20th- 22. goodlooking white guy 6'2 average build 34 years old-- blonde and blue eyes-- I've been to phuket once before and i'm looking to hook up with cute asian dudes who are not money boys! which is hard to do in phuket-- going to ko phi phi for a few days as well-- let me know if your around and interested to meet-- travelling along for this part of the trip.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Chelsea Guest

Just wondering, my partner and I are planning to visit Bangkok for a couple of days, and then a beach vacation after. I am thinking of Phuket vs. Pattaya, given that we both think Phuket looks better. Just wondering in terms of transportation, what is the best way to get there from BKK? Should we fly? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to 4 Massage, located on the long shopping street in front of Royal Paradise Hotel  (the Paradise Complex).

-  Firstly no point going to Aquarius sauna...costs 240 baht but facility is run-down.. much.worse than TMC or Shogun.

-  1 hour oil massage at 4 Massage is 400 baht.  The extras can be negotiated.  I did not want full sex and just asked for happy ending.  I can choose my masseur and there are a several young fellas around.  In fact there are like 10 male massage joints along the same street.

-  Kit, aged 25, tanned hunk and said he is from BKK, approached me.  Looks not bad and I settled for 1000 baht which was what he asked.  As for massage, lets be honest, that these are really money boys and will do just so-so in massage.  But they will strip completely and you can also give them a happy ending.  It was body to body and other actions that made up the fun.

-  So for about S$40, it was a nice hour (or perhaps less as I was happy to go once I had my happy ending).  Kit was nice and had no attitude.  Has a thick dick, nice bush and firm biceps.  We had a mutual JO but he could control himself of course. 

-  His one or two days stubble was somewhat like a brush when he rubbed his chin on me.  But other than that , I appreciated his service.  Had to keep my voice down as the cubicles are just that...a thick curtain covers the opening and the space is just enough for a single mattress.  But this is gay Phuket.  So no one bothers. 

-  End of massage, they offered a cup of water.  The other money boys smiled...a nice place and I may go back for Round Two.  ha ha.

For my second massage, I just went to the first massage joint on the one-way street that lead to Royal Paradise Hotel.  The hotel is sited on the end of a large U-road.  Paradise mall is actually rows of shops inside the U.

This joint is actually with male and female massage staff...females on one side, the males next to it.  I asked for someone experienced instead of the young fella.  The chap who was at the tourist counter...amazing they do multi-trades including marketing tours.  He gave his name as New...most Thais use a nickname I guess.

He is more like a Thai farmer, in his early 30s but does a very good job with the oil massage.  Wore his farmers hat ( a straw hat) and jeans shorts that are very short and "accessible"... ha ha.

Well I enjoyed the session..paid just 300 baht for the oil massage (a great bargain) and I tipped him  300 baht. directly for the happy ending instead of paying directly to the shop.  The first massage I paid 1000 baht.

He gave his number as 0869442348.    No intention to advertise here and the Moderator is welcomed to delete this number.

However, I can recommend him as being of quality for massage.  Note:  He speaks only limited English.   What I appreciate is that when I left the shop everyone ...masseurs and masseuse are cheerfully greeting me.  This is truly Thai service hospitality that is missing in Spore.  Will look for him again on my next visit and perhaps have him do it at my hotel with greater privacy.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I need some help here. My friends and I are travelling to Phuket on 31st May. However we forego the airport transfer to & fro as they are charging us S$160 for 4 persons. So we'd decided to take a cab/rent a car/driver at the airport itself. Btw we're staying at a resort in Patong Beach..

Any advice on which is better? Cab would cost much less, I supposed but normally how much does renting a car for airport transfer cost? And is this service available at the airport or do we have to book beforehand?

Thanks in advance for your responses!

Guest justnfresh

Hi, I need some help here. My friends and I are travelling to Phuket on 31st May. However we forego the airport transfer to & fro as they are charging us S$160 for 4 persons. So we'd decided to take a cab/rent a car/driver at the airport itself. Btw we're staying at a resort in Patong Beach..

Any advice on which is better? Cab would cost much less, I supposed but normally how much does renting a car for airport transfer cost? And is this service available at the airport or do we have to book beforehand?

Thanks in advance for your responses!

Just get a cab from the airport. It only cost around 600-700B to get to Patong Beach by airport taxi. S$160 is a ripoff even both to & fro.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone can introduce great massage places around the patong beach area... Need not be those solely gay massage places... Looking at something similar to healthland or thai thai in bkk, where u can get scrubs and a variety of massages by male therapists...

C&N hotel massage. Ask for a male masseur as it is not a gay place. if u never request, u will confirm get an auntie.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jeff lee

Hi, anyone can recommend me a gay-friendly dormitory in Patong, preferrably near paradise complex?

hi.You don't need a dorm in phuket during foo season,the hotel rooms are dirt cheap. I stayed ij the allano Phuket with big spacious roomand a small kitchen for around 500 bhats.This is dirt cheap in Singapore dollars.Try to book your room in aggoda.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Phuket (Thailand ) Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.