Male HQ

Cheap & Affordable Budget / Transit Hotel Recommendations (Compiled)

Guest newbie

well they dun care whether u are PLU or bonking a hooker

just get one to check in, SMS the rm# to the other and get the other to go in seperately.

generally they wont ask questions coz they pretty much can guess what happens.

but was told that the 81 in chinatown asked question coz it is more upmarket and position as budget hotel than transit hotel.

just tell them which room u are going up to and they will call the room.

anyway if they are noisey and ask what are u there for, (which they wont) just tell them u are up there for mass orgy... :P

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 7 months later...

Got a question to ask..

How does one person go n get a room for 2 hours in one of the small hotels? How much does it costs? Where are these hotels and are they safe? The answers will save a lot of problems for us who do not have a place to meet up for some get to know each other intimately sessions...

Guest Hotel Advise
Got a question to ask..

How does one person go n get a room for 2 hours in one of the small hotels? How much does it costs? Where are these hotels and are they safe? The answers will save a lot of problems for us who do not have a place to meet up for some get to know each other intimately sessions...

Oh

If u wan cheap hotel then go hotel 81 la. Almost all are safe lor

Price is $20 + $20 deposit

Most of the Hotel81, it is $20 for 2 hours. No deposit needed.

Except Hotel81 Chinatown and Hotel81 Bencoolen are $30 for 2 hours.

I just spent $20 with them this week so rate should be correct.

You go the counter, tell them it is for 2 hours stay, they asked you for IC.

Pay $20, they pushed you a blue-form to sign. Pass you the key and you have 2 hours. After the session, return key to the counter. For extension it is $10 for every additional hour.

First time, there is a $10 registration fee.

There is a previous Hotel81 thread at http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=759 . Good info for the newbies.

I didn't realise that Hotel81 Bugis started already.

Skylancer how much they charge for 2hrs stay ?

Hendry, pls refer to

Most of the Hotel81, it is $20 for 2 hours. No deposit needed.

Except Hotel81 Chinatown and Hotel81 Bencoolen are $30 for 2 hours.

I just spent $20 with them this week so rate should be correct.

You go the counter, tell them it is for 2 hours stay, they asked you for IC.

Pay $20, they pushed you a blue-form to sign. Pass you the key and you have 2 hours. After the session, return key to the counter. For extension it is $10 for every additional hour.

First time, there is a $10 registration fee.

or u refer to this

hmm for you all guys info this is the link if u like to having fun in those places

thanks

258yvky.jpg

does any staff treats u guys differently when they saw 2 guys go in together?

cos i was treated rudely when i checkout from chinatown hotel81, the staff just throw back the deposit at me!!! :angry:

depend how u go in.

if both go to counter, confirm they think u and him aj wat..

258yvky.jpg

Actually the more you worry, the more you look suspicious.

Remember there are cameras everywhere, some even said inside the rooms lol.

They normally don't bother to see the cameras unless you act funny when checking in. Most times they only want to finish with you quickly so they can rest or sleep. If you know the check-in procedures after a few rounds and you finish quickly, they are happy to leave you alone.

But if you ask them too many questions and not even sure you want to rent a room, they will show you black face or even be rude if they know you are scared.

So if you are the shy type then prepare before hand the exact money and your IC. Go to the counter and confidently pass them the money, show IC, sign in and walk off like you're signing in at the sauna.

Of course at times there are those more curious staff and they notice one man after the other enter a room. They know and some purposely look at you funny to tease you, make you be uncomfortable. It's harmless. Just ignore them.

Don't be like my friend who tried to explain.

cos i was treated rudely when i checkout from chinatown hotel81, the staff just throw back the deposit at me!!! :angry:

if you go there many times, you will sure to meet with a nasty staff.

rem our gahmen have to launch "4 million smiles" just to get us to, well, smile?

Shameless plug: Listen to funny Mr Brown's take on Singapore's courtesy level, or lack of....

the mrbrown show 3 July 2006: singapore flunks courtesy

coming back to main topic, simpliest way is to get a guy to check in, and the other person wait for the SMS of the room number.

just head str8 to the lift or if can find staircase entrance. no need to explain to staff.

btw: so far i have not been stop and questioned by the staff, only except one time in Chinatown 81 where the staff asked for my purpose. I told him visiting friend and gave the room #. he dialed that phone and seek approval from my friend.

I also used before the 2-hrs package at Fragrance Group Hotel some times ago but not sure whether the 2-hrs rate still available. The rate used to be quite similar as Hotel 81's rate.

http://www.fragrancehotel.com/website/main.asp?Action=home

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

if you go there many times, you will sure to meet with a nasty staff.

rem our gahmen have to launch "4 million smiles" just to get us to, well, smile?

Shameless plug: Listen to funny Mr Brown's take on Singapore's courtesy level, or lack of....

the mrbrown show 3 July 2006: singapore flunks courtesy

coming back to main topic, simpliest way is to get a guy to check in, and the other person wait for the SMS of the room number.

just head str8 to the lift or if can find staircase entrance. no need to explain to staff.

btw: so far i have not been stop and questioned by the staff, only except one time in Chinatown 81 where the staff asked for my purpose. I told him visiting friend and gave the room #. he dialed that phone and seek approval from my friend.

so far i have not been stop and questioned by the staff, only except one time in Chinatown 81 where the staff asked for my purpose. I told him visiting friend and gave the room #. he dialed that phone and seek approval from my friend.

May i know u are having fun or ????

:lol::lol::lol:

258yvky.jpg

Coincidently an overseas friend came and stay in Chinatown 81 (he wanted to be near to shopping places)

so i went to visit him.

as for whether was there "happy ending" is for me to know and for you to find out :P

Coincidently an overseas friend came and stay in Chinatown 81 (he wanted to be near to shopping places)

so i went to visit him.

as for whether was there "happy ending" is for me to know and for you to find out :P

how to find out... hmmm... can u pm me? hhaaha

or i go to hotel 81 counter(chinatown) then i ask>???

hahaa

just joking...

can tell me abit?

258yvky.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

friend and me want to go hotel81. $20 is ok but heard that need IC to register.

both of us not comfortable to let the computer record our IC. can book room with no IC ?

Guest HOTEL81
friend and me want to go hotel81. $20 is ok but heard that need IC to register.

both of us not comfortable to let the computer record our IC. can book room with no IC ?

U need IC then can book a room lor

• 8 months later...

1. Void Deck

2. Public Toilet

3. Bushes in secluded place

All Free.

But if you are caught and pic shown on paper = Big Mistake!

Please lah..if you can afford, go book Hotel 81 or Fragrance Hotel or any cheap hotel in Geylang.

Alternatively, you can rent a room by the month.

Assuming $400 for a room divide by 4 Saturday and 4 Sundays for sex.

You only pay $50 per session.

If you bargain for a $300 rent. You pay less per session. :D:lol:

Guest Guest
Alternatively, you can rent a room by the month.

Assuming $400 for a room divide by 4 Saturday and 4 Sundays for sex.

You only pay $50 per session.

If you bargain for a $300 rent. You pay less per session. :D:lol:

Think BUSINESS !

Rent a room as GM has suggested.

- Post an advertisement in BW for leasing the room at say $20/hr.

- Say, you use the room for your fun only for 2hrs 4x per week = total hour used by you = 32 hours per month.

- The rest of the hours for leasing out the room = room idle hours = 640 hours per month.

- Considering the number of horny people reading your BW ad, will lease your room and will occupy 50% of the room idle hours = 320 hours

- you charge $20/hr and you'll get for leasing the room = 320 x $20 = $6,400

Conclusion: you pay $400 for the room, use it to play and somemore can have extra income of $6,400 per month. :D:D:D

Best it, all the brothers, who like to have fun outside, in BW, chip in and rent a room, than all the one chipping in can share the room. Set up a schedule in case they go into a cat fight again and get scratch :P

Good for people who like mass orgy :P

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

Guest Guest

You have several choices

Shogun or YClub : 2 x $6/person = $12

The more common transit hotels at $20 for 2 hours.

If you check more, I think you can get cheaper ones at $15 for 2 hours.

The more common transit hotels at $20 for 2 hours.

If you check more, I think you can get cheaper ones at $15 for 2 hours.

Well, transit hotel is more convenient with a proper queen-size bed and other facilities in comparison to gay sauna :rolleyes:

hmm... different ppl have different view of sex and business...

but i think the most important still is safe sex.. as we live only once after the fun. if u play safe then next time u can play again loh.. but if u do something stupid.. maybe next time u are not so...

then ur life will be..

got it>

Anyway, i think the cheap place will be:

1) ur house(true, as u got everything u need for the other 1)

2) his house(hmm, same as 1 but don expect the expected 1s)

3) toilet?(those who try will know la)

4) etc....

hope u all enjoy..

258yvky.jpg

Guest Guest

Shogun very dark leh, rooms got no light one, I like to see the didi of my partners leh. Sphere was better and there's a bit of light in the rooms, but too bad, it closed.

Any good, cheap and discreet transit hotels to recommend?

Any good, cheap and discreet transit hotels to recommend?

Suggest go for hotel 81, their transit rates vary from hotel to hotel and its depends on location. Other like hotel Fragrance and many other.

http://www.hotel81.com.sg/

Guest Guest

Go bushes lah... erotic and exciting!

I once brought someone into Macritichie Reservoir and do it in the bushes. It was the most memorable sex I have... once you go right deep inside you can be sure no other humans inside. Just pretend you go there tracking...

hehehe it was kind of ad-hoc arrangement so we just use our T-shirts put of the ground but I think bring along mosquito repellent and a groundsheet.

Go bushes lah... erotic and exciting!

I once brought someone into Macritichie Reservoir and do it in the bushes. It was the most memorable sex I have... once you go right deep inside you can be sure no other humans inside. Just pretend you go there tracking...

hehehe it was kind of ad-hoc arrangement so we just use our T-shirts put of the ground but I think bring along mosquito repellent and a groundsheet.

So long no snake around then okay. I was told, where are noices from frogs then it's safe and too quite then be careful, there might be snake around.

Guest Guest

I stayed near to Macritichie Reservoir for a long time, I want warn those believe it is a safe place to sex, can be very wrong.

In broad day you can find yourself become focal of 20 pairs of eyes suddenly, schools boy scouts often practicing topo tracking around the reservior, myself has done many times.

Fish poachers behind himself at conceal place, equip with bino enjoying more than catching the fish.

In the night, the deserted area can be a dark as dark room. you can't even see you own figure. So, you may not sure the object engaging is a human being.

The monkeys howlings can scare you out of you soul in dark, either stand frozen or dash out without your cloth on.

Talking of sighting dirty objects was circulated among the villagers (current HUDC/HDB flats) long time ago. I hope you know what is dirty object mean.

Talking of sighting dirty objects was circulated among the villagers (current HUDC/HDB flats) long time ago. I hope you know what is dirty object mean.

It meant ‘haunted place’? :unsure:

So moral of story, better go to ‘transit hotel’ or ‘budget sauna’ :blink:

Guest Guest

Aiyo, Macritchie Reservoir so big, ofcourse choose a nice a safe spot lah!

Remember we use to have our army night training there, anyone remember Mosquito ring?? never heard of anything dirty leh.

I also use to run the 10km route alone in the evening... there's an eerie feeling out there which makes your hair stands, good for training because you will run faster! :-)

I believe people say it's haunted because of the broken Japanese Shrine there. It was built during the 2nd world war but has been tear down since. You can still see the silts above the water if you walk near the golf course area.

Hmmm... it would be nice to have sex on the golf course at night. The grass is sure nice and clean.

• G_M changed the title to Cheap & Affordable Budget / Transit Hotel Recommendations (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.