Guest bearbear

Cruisy Parks & Gardens In Sg (Compiled)

589 posts in this topic

Hihi,

Was housing hunting last few weeks and came across afew unit near China Town area.

Saw a unit in a block near Pearl Ctr and it came with a very nice view of a large shady BIG park(think maybe 6times the size of Katong Park).The name of the Park is called Pearl's Hill City Park.

after viewing the unit (which i did not take by the way,too old with a high rent.) i told the agent that i wanted to take a walk to "view the area" b4 i make my choice.so he left me to do my own thing.

The apt name is Pearl Bank Park Apt and if you walk or drive up there,there is a public "pearl's hill city park" carpark just next to pearl bank. so i walk up the steps and when i was up the park my heart went.............boom boom boom due the the climb hehehe but also cuz the park is to me a perfect cruising park and maybe it was undiscovered...........................

checked thru most gay bi site and nothing is said bout this park so told my self that i must share this place so with all the other places that we are so used to going to turning into golf rances or we just are getting bored with it this park may be a new hot spot,who knows.

heres a little more bout the park.

there are (i think) 4ways up the park,one its up to pearl bank apt.two by pearl's hill road just after the Pearl's Hill Student Hostel,park at the end of the road and road is shady,quiet and long. three is at pearl's hill terrace(behind the old central police station) and last but not least a long walk up fm the new furture temp wet chinatown market site.

in the park there are many gazleebos and benches,a nice pond, a few old unused buildings(it reminds me abit of UENO Park in tokyo) with lots od dark turns and spots for some outdoor fun..........hehehe

Wait...............only set back well.........maybe two is that its way way high on the hill and on the peak of this hill there lies the Pearl's Hill resevoir with is close to public and has a 24hr guard service(only one guard a shif)

Hope i helped and lets have a discussion on this and hope that this will be a new "Fun Park"hehehe.

cheers

Aiyo, you good introduce hor ... must climb stairs high high up there to the park. Not yet reach the park, all uncles already "veri the chuan", got weak knees, no breathe liao. :(

Aiyo, you good introduce hor ... must climb stairs high high up there to the park. Not yet reach the park, all uncles already "veri the chuan", got weak knees, no breathe liao. :(

well, thats why i said one of the setbacks is that its a high climb.

But honey,you cant have your cake and eat it you know, :D

But really its not that bad a climb,once up you may be rewarded. :rolleyes:

cheers

Aiyo, you good introduce hor ... must climb stairs high high up there to the park. Not yet reach the park, all uncles already "veri the chuan", got weak knees, no breathe liao.  :(

well, thats why i said one of the setbacks is that its a high climb.

But honey,you cant have your cake and eat it you know, :D

But really its not that bad a climb,once up you may be rewarded. :rolleyes:

cheers

err, i think too close to the police station for comfort.

So any one been 'rewarded' afetr the climbe - share your experiences here

well.................hihi all.

been out of it last few weeks.

well i had no action there but have been checking out the place fm my bedroom window with a telescope and have seen some really topless daddies and uncles walking n jogging round the park at night.infact i kinda saw two in a darken corner walk i took a walk there last evening and when they saw me the just started to breakaway and started to jog off.

really guys,check out the place just for fun first with an open mind without thinking of sex and you will agree that this park is a gem.

No COPS around at all but do have National Parks Board van and staff cleaning the park but only in the day.

and as for the police station it has already moved to cantoment.

I also heard fm someone whom gave me a great blowjob at pearl centre 8floor carpark that sometime when ppl hook up at pearl centre and they want a nice place to go for a not so quickie suck they do go to the park but he told me that he has not been.

it was ard 12am...

to the very cute guy.. thanks for the show (you were jerking off furiously, and not knowing that i was watching) :P

really like the look on your face when u cum... :twisted:

at 3:30am

to the guy who i think just finish clubbing.... i think u r mad to actually touch the thai worker who is sleeping on the podium. Although it is high above.. but i saw wat u were doing... hahhaa... anyway, if u r here... just curious... did u jerk off till he cum? and how was the taste of his cock? saw u licking and sucking it a few times...

and also, please zip up the person's jeans after wat u hav done lor... not very right (his didi may catch a cold).... :blink:

Why you are so free and walking around from mid-night till 3.00am?

went running at 12... when i need to go toilet and pee b4 my run....

saw the cute guy

later finish my run... the did bench press etc and warm down... saw the other guy...

didn't know the park was so happening.... :)

just came back to see see look look at tiong bahru park.. cool man... nice place to get some hot action....

had fun with a mature cruiser there.... i love the :yuk: uncle's ku ku jiao :twisted:

it was ard 12am...

to the very cute guy.. thanks for the show (you were jerking off furiously, and not knowing that i was watching) :P

really like the look on your face when u cum... :twisted:

at 3:30am

to the guy who i think just finish clubbing.... i think u r mad to actually touch the thai worker who is sleeping on the podium. Although it is high above.. but i saw wat u were doing... hahhaa... anyway, if u r here... just curious... did u jerk off till he cum? and how was the taste of his cock? saw u licking and sucking it a few times...

and also, please zip up the person's jeans after wat u hav done lor... not very right (his didi may catch a cold).... :blink:

As in he just walk over and start sucking the thai's dick? How does the Thai react? Nothing and let him suck?

guess the thai guy enjoyed it.. anyone goin tonite? have some fun together?

gogo> wat time u goin tonite? where will u be?

i am going at ard 1:30am..... hope 2 c u there

went there just now.. but so crowed with ppl... sure it is a cruisy place anot?

anytway, went delta n had fun with a cute guy in black polo t... :twisted:

there is also a blck car who went past me.... nice looking guy (if u r here.... leave a msg) :B)

went there just now.. but so crowed with ppl... sure it is a cruisy place anot?

anytway, went delta n had fun with a cute guy in black polo t... :twisted:

there is also a blck car who went past me.... nice looking guy (if u r here.... leave a msg) :B)

going tonight?

where the hell is that place.................. hehe, abit lost lah.

cheers

just came back to see see look look at tiong bahru park.. cool man... nice place to get some hot action....

had fun with a mature cruiser there.... i love the :yuk: uncle's ku ku jiao :twisted:

:D

how old is this uncle....?size and shape?

:P

where the hell is that place.................. hehe, abit lost lah.

cheers

Tiong Bahru Park is surrounded by Gan Eng Seng Sec, Tiong Bahru Plaza (MRT station below) & the Henderson Crescent Estate.

Whereas the cruisy Delta Swimming pool (& complex) is about a few hundred metres away from the park (just move along Tiong Bahru road towards the Redhill MRT station).

Never know that the park is cruisy, 我真是白活了。 :lol:

was there ard 9pm.1st thing check the toilet.

saw this specky guy cleaning up? he was in leotard ! i hve not seen leotard since the 80' . out of the toilet ,he went one round then disappeared towards delta.

drizzle earlier.the grd was wet. but many sportmen and women in the park.the pl very open .how to do biz ???

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel...0&travel_site=1

first tip... dun go there during the hours when ppl are exercising...

2nd tip... if it rains... dun go... head over delta more happening

3rd tip... try to cruise after 12am (MIDNIGHT)

4th tip.. play safe... and enjoy

Bw... went there today, not really happening before 1am.. after 1am

delta was packed with cruisers...

After getting target, those with cars will drive their bait to somewhere

those who dun have place will head over tiong bahru park...

or another secret hideout nearby

what about tonight? we have a gathering and cum together?

:P

say ard 1am? good timing?

where to hang ard? the pond? toilet? or? :yuk:

ok, will go crusing 2nite... ope 2 find some hot guys ard tonight...

was staying there before

never really even been to the park to cruise

hahahha...

wasted

Its funny, i am staying opposite the park and sometimes go there at between 9 and 10 pm. nothing happens. So someguys say you have to go there after midnight, problem is i like to rise early abt 6-6.30; and like to sleep between 10.00 to 11.00pm. what a waste, i live alone in a nice flat opposite that place, but i don't like to stay up late. i like to sleep early and not likely to turn up after midnite. guys, we are both missing something. i rather sleep than hunt. ha ha!

Its funny, i am staying opposite the park and sometimes go there at between 9 and 10 pm. nothing happens. So someguys say you have to go there after midnight, problem is i like to rise early abt 6-6.30; and like to sleep between 10.00 to 11.00pm. what a waste, i live alone in a nice flat opposite that place, but i don't like to stay up late. i like to sleep early and not likely to turn up after midnite. guys, we are both missing something. i rather sleep than hunt. ha ha!

Why don't you open your place for fun? You can sleep all you want, but let others use your place to have sex la! Do something for the community man!

u go and hunt me.... tell me wat time u want to meet.. i can travel from sengkang down....

anyone going down 2nite? i will be goin down after 2am after my clubbing (coz neaby happy)... hope it is happening 2nite

anyone keen to join me? 30/chn/180/80 stocky muscular guy here

Hi

I like yr stat and will be heading TB Park tonite but earlier say 0030am.

anyone going down 2nite? i will be goin down after 2am after my clubbing (coz neaby happy)... hope it is happening 2nite

anyone keen to join me? 30/chn/180/80 stocky muscular guy here

thanks clubbing... it was a nice one.. love your hugs and kisses... and your :whistle: was really nice...

rmb our next meeting at our secret hideout.... :ph34r:

wah, secret hideout leh

you all really best! so fast can find hidout liao ah?

Btw, just wondering if there are other cruisy parks around?

Feeling horny today after the run

Want to unload my "load" :whistle: :

Anyone wanna help? :twisted:

wonder is preal hill city park cruisy?

feel like going there tonight to explore. anyone want to join me?

wah, secret hideout leh

you all really best! so fast can find hidout liao ah?

Btw, just wondering if there are other cruisy parks around?

Feeling horny today after the run

Want to unload my "load" :whistle: :

Anyone wanna help? :twisted:

anyone going to the park tonight? :D

i will be goin down at 12:30am

anyone else?

If there is a reservoir in the hill top, most probably it will be surrounded by hidden cameras.

anyone going lately? my horns coming out again...

anyone wanna have some :twisted: fun?

prefers after midnite

I dun mind going... what u be wearing..what ur stats....what time u be there?

Have a dinner till about 11:30pm nearby, so might probably drop by too. :D

Hopefully i can find the place...

Anyone know of any parks or toilets that are cruisy?

Other than USSC, where else can i find other guys for hot fun?

tiong bahru park is a good place

near the cruisy delta sports complex

but be there after 12:30am

usually more happening after that till ard 2am

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead