Male HQ

Bali ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest anonymous

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2018 at 5:16 PM, Guest Guest1.1 said:

Will be in Bali 27 Feb to 6 Mar. Anyone?

I will be in bali from 1-5 march, staying at legian area.. btw 26 169 59 here. Can add my wechat with same id.

Btw,

Any other guy interested to go massage together?

Will be staying at the Fairmont Sanur in Bali between 24 and 26 Mar since I have quite a good deal for their Spa suite. Have dedicated massage beds in the room with 24 hour butler service (ask butler to massage me. hahaha). PM me if you'll be heading there during the same period and interested to join.

Guest Balivisitor23
14 hours ago, steoh said:

Will be staying at the Fairmont Sanur in Bali between 24 and 26 Mar since I have quite a good deal for their Spa suite. Have dedicated massage beds in the room with 24 hour butler service (ask butler to massage me. hahaha). PM me if you'll be heading there during the same period and interested to join.

I will be visiting Bali 24th to 29th and will be staying in Spartacvs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/03/2018 at 1:07 PM, steoh said:

Will be in Bali 22-26march

line app:joears84

Guest Guest
23 hours ago, tristb said:

hi! does anyone have any recommendation for gay nudist resort? ...saw there are some postings at the front, but that was like since 2006. lol

1. Villa Layang Bulan (http://www.villalayangbulan.com/mobile/index.html)

2. Laki Uma Villa (aka Sunclad Villa) (http://www.unseenbali.org/overview_lakiumavilla.php)

3. Spartacvs (http://www.spartacvsbali.com/)

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, tristb said:

has anyone stayed in any? got any comments on these? :)

Villa Layang Bulan is more social than Laki Uma Villa, which is quieter. Depends on what you prefer.

Laki Uma Villa had a spacious 6-bed dorm room which you might have all to yourself. You may need to check whether Villa Layang Bulan still offers dorm beds.

Guest Balivisitor23
On 3/22/2018 at 8:11 PM, boy234 said:

Will be staying in Seminyak area from 24-27

any nightspots recommend?

Go to Mixwell bar in Seminyak. Been there last night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2018 at 6:34 PM, LionZoned said:

Any hotels to recommend if I wanna go surfing /diving in Bali? Not at Kuta Beach though. Going to Bali from 2nd to 8th June

Try airBnb, there are many cheap villas in Canggu and Medewi.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DidymuzTT 87882033

Anyone stay in those all male, clothing optional hostel kind in Bali? 

Is it happening? 

Mostly young guys or old uncles? Thinking of sun tan nude there.

any guru got experience?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2018 at 5:26 AM, Guest DidymuzTT 87882033 said:

Anyone stay in those all male, clothing optional hostel kind in Bali? 

Is it happening? 

Mostly young guys or old uncles? Thinking of sun tan nude there.

any guru got experience?

I stayed in one of the clothing optional resort for 2 nights. There were plenty of old uncles suntanning naked by the pool and so you shouldnt have any problem doing that. 

The resort was full but only saw 2 young guys. However, the night before leaving, a young american couple checked in next door. After a short chat, his partner wanted to rest due to the long flight, we went to the poolside as he wanted to smoke. It was late so the pool lights were off and then we started kissing. We took off our berms and sucked each other. Ended up fucking him in the pool. Please note that sex is not allowed in the pool but since it was late and staff had already gone for the day. 

• G_M changed the title to Bali ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Antique Spa

Had a really great massage session at Antique Spa this week. Been going to this place for the past 10 years whenever I visited Bali. The masseur was a local Balinese guy - didn’t ask for his name - but he mentioned he had worked there for a while. 

I must say that it was the most mind-blowing massage experience I had anywhere.  It was a 2-hr aromatherapy session and it was extremely sensual with him massaging and touching the sensitive parts of my body (inner thighs, crack, nipples, pubes). I was so aroused that I had lots of pre-cum during the massage.  Despite that, I must say that Antique Spa lives up to its words - no hanky panky whatsoever at the end, which is fine by me.  I just jerked off in my room after getting back to my hotel (..stayed at the W Hotel...). The only not so good things about antique spa are (1) location a bit far and secluded (although google maps certainly helps) and (2) the facility is a bit run down. 

Does anybody have a similar experience there?

2 hours ago, Guest Antique Spa said:

Had a really great massage session at Antique Spa this week. Been going to this place for the past 10 years whenever I visited Bali. The masseur was a local Balinese guy - didn’t ask for his name - but he mentioned he had worked there for a while. 

I must say that it was the most mind-blowing massage experience I had anywhere.  It was a 2-hr aromatherapy session and it was extremely sensual with him massaging and touching the sensitive parts of my body (inner thighs, crack, nipples, pubes). I was so aroused that I had lots of pre-cum during the massage.  Despite that, I must say that Antique Spa lives up to its words - no hanky panky whatsoever at the end, which is fine by me.  I just jerked off in my room after getting back to my hotel (..stayed at the W Hotel...). The only not so good things about antique spa are (1) location a bit far and secluded (although google maps certainly helps) and (2) the facility is a bit run down. 

Does anybody have a similar experience there?

Yes. Totally what you have described. Been there a few times already.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.