Male HQ

Bali ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest anonymous

• 1 month later...

For massage - try body works. It's one of the best massages at the price they charge. (Clean)

Also you might want to try Jari Menari - it's supposed to be one of the best massages around. The male massuers do a rhythemic massage that's well-liked by most who have tried. Personally i think it's over-priced and a bore. Feel asleep half the time, and spent the other half waiting for it to be over.

• 2 months later...
Guest sawadee

I am taking a vacation in Bali bwtween 16 Nov and 22 Nov 2010.

The places that I will staying include Kuta-Legian-Seminyak and Ubud.

I am planning to hire a driver to see the other places like Tanah Lot Pura et al.

Anyone interested? Pm me.

Guest sawadee

Some nice Bali gay-friendly spas... Antique, Jari Menari, Bonita (tucked away behind the cafe). None of these are similar with Bangkok gay massage places .

There are other more basic ones, but the therapists provide some happiness. :clap:

Some nice Bali gay-friendly spas... Antique, Jari Menari, Bonita (tucked away behind the cafe). None of these are similar with Bangkok gay massage places .

There are other more basic ones, but the therapists provide some happiness. :clap:

which ones provide happiness?

Antique has got really good packages, but no happiness...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! Guys,

Here's my two cents worth of massage places in Seminyak and Ubud where you can experienced guys massaging you:

Seminyak:

a) Jari menari (Dancing Fingers) - very good strokes. professional but slightly pricey. cute guys

b) Antique - sensual, erotic. but no happy ending. average looking guys (This is love!!)

c) Bananaspa - sensual, erotic and lil teasing here and there. cute looking guys.

Ubud:

a) Nur Salon - massage is done outdoors. you stripped naked. male massuese assigned to male clients. professional. guys ranging from below average to cute.

There you go :)

"Different strokes for different folks!"

Yo can go to Petitenget beach in Seminyak area.

Not too far from La Luciola and behind Hu-u Bar there is a place name Callego bar and massage. They provide massage as well but not happy ending (based on my experience). The price is cheap compare to others.

In this place you can see many PLU with his sexy swim wear.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, looking for adventurous companion to go to Bali, and will be staying in male nudist resorts. Only for guys who are comfortable and proud of their own skin. :)

October....

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Eat Pray Love

Hi, looking for adventurous companion to go to Bali, and will be staying in male nudist resorts. Only for guys who are comfortable and proud of their own skin. :)

Travel period Jan to Feb 2011.

Is there such a place in Bali? What is the name of the resort?

wapiang! any resort also can mah, just the two of u don't wear anything in the room loh!

If like that might as well go to a straight resort right? A nudist resort is like you can walk down the stairs naked, swim naked in the pool, go for breakfast or walk around in the garden in NUDE as long you are comfortable in your own skin. There are many of these resort in the US and canada also.

Is there such a place in Bali? What is the name of the resort?

Spartacvs Bali Hotel, Bali au Naturel, Laki Uma Villa etc. All these are not just gay resort, but nude resort.

wapiang! any resort also can mah, just the two of u don't wear anything in the room loh!

So will u be suggesting no need go Bali, cos Sentosa also got beach? Idiot.

This sounds pretty interesting. I've always wanted to go for such a trip myself, except I have no companion!!

So wanna go?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Travel period Jan to Feb 2011.

I'll be in Bali from Jan 10-Jan 13. It'll be toward the tail end of my month long vacation, so I decide to skip Kuta/Legian/Seminyak. I'll head straight to Ubud just to relax and recuperate. Would be cool to run into fellow gay Asian travelers for coffee/drink/chitchat and whatnot. Anybody happen to be in that area during that time, give me a howl.

I'm not from Singapore btw.

Asian in my 40s -

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually any accomodation in Bali is fine.

It all depends on what you expect ....

I stayed at Bakung Sari Hotel, 5 mins walk to Kuta Beach for 4 nights.

I did the bookings through Agoda.com and had such a wonderful time there.

It is near to Kuta but on a quieter side-street.

I wore my thongs there and there was no complaint.

In my opinion, most gay/nudist areas tend to overcharge for their exclusivity, just like

those in Phuket's Paradise. You can get a hotel with a swimming pool for as low as S$35 *inclusive of tax and breakfast, while the gay establishment charges a minimum of $50.

Actually any accomodation in Bali is fine.

It all depends on what you expect ....

I stayed at Bakung Sari Hotel, 5 mins walk to Kuta Beach for 4 nights.

I did the bookings through Agoda.com and had such a wonderful time there.

It is near to Kuta but on a quieter side-street.

I wore my thongs there and there was no complaint.

In my opinion, most gay/nudist areas tend to overcharge for their exclusivity, just like

those in Phuket's Paradise. You can get a hotel with a swimming pool for as low as S$35 *inclusive of tax and breakfast, while the gay establishment charges a minimum of $50.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Any experience to travel alone in Bali?

heya.

would like to ask, how much would one expect to send on a 3day-2night trip to Bali, all inclusive?

I'm currently an NSF, so would like to know how much I should save up for a trip to Bali.

Also, is 3d2n sufficient? Planning to check out a Gay Resort there, just for the experience. :)

Fly Air Asia for the cheaper airfares.

You probably can take either a day/night flight - still you need a room for that particular day.

Avoid weekends as it costs more for everything.

The taxi fare from the airport to downtown is about S$10. Just give the name of your hotel and

the ticket counter will issue a ticket to your taxi driver.

Accomodation - that depends on your budget.... NSF allowance - hmm... tricky...

It is best to avoid the more expensive gay establishment as they are more for working adults.

Try agoda.com or even Tune hotels from Air Asia website for better/affordable rates.

Stay around Kuta if this is your first trip as the other areas may be a little distance away

from the activity hub, especially after dark.

Furthermore, Kuta beach lots of straight hunks surfing....

If you only want to go to gay beaches, Seminyak is a better choice but there is almost

nothing much to do at night.

You can get a day trip to Ubud, the cultural area.

You can also book a car (with driver), for 9 hours at US$35/car.

So whether 1-2-3 or 4 persons, it is the same price.

Hence if you throw in the airfares and basic accomodation, a budget of around $300 should be

sufficient for 3D2N.

My only advice to you is to find a travelling partner to defray the cost.

I was there with a travelling partner and our total bill was $900 for the two of us for 6N in Bali -

airfares, accomodation, food, massage and shopping. So it really depends on how you wish to spend

your money..

Abang..

heya.

would like to ask, how much would one expect to send on a 3day-2night trip to Bali, all inclusive?

I'm currently an NSF, so would like to know how much I should save up for a trip to Bali.

Also, is 3d2n sufficient? Planning to check out a Gay Resort there, just for the experience. :)

jetstar and garuda cheaper

sq promo 398 but night flight outbound

• 2 weeks later...
Guest justnfresh

I went to Bali alone in February. I stayed in Tune Hotel Kuta since I managed to get their promotional sale rate. Cost me less than SGD15 a night with a/c. I spent 4 nights there. All together I spent around SGD600 for the entire trip flying via AirAsia. The most expensive thing I did was the cross country mountain biking at Mt Batur crater. Cost me USD100 but it was great ...only if you are up to ride 35km uphill and downhill :). Will be heading to Bali again late November this year.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gordon

tot of going bali in june- jul period (advisable??)

- i also like to know more about lodging/ massage / sauna/ fun?

will it be bored if i go alone? dun have many friends thou

Guest Guest

Bali is more fun if you go with a friend. I would suggest you to go other cities like hong kong, Taipei and Seoul to find things you mentioned. Else you can find me to go Bali with. *winks*

Guest Guest

one of the clothing optional villa actually allows u to book the whole entire villa, and the price is quite reasonable too...

Problem is, if you book the entire villa, then all villa can be nude villas! It's your private space already! But to me, a nude or clothing optional resort is one where there may be other guest, not just your own party. I guess I just enjoy being naked in the presence of others. Have stayed in Spartacus in Bali, one of the nights there was a little nude orgy by the poolside. But other than that, not very good value.

Guest Guest

Lol I'm joking by the way. Thanks for the invite though. Hopefully you could find a travel companion that suits your travel need yea. And have fun in Bali mate!

• G_M changed the title to Bali ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.