Male HQ

Bali ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest anonymous

8 hours ago, passinthenight said:

The young guy that made up my room towards the end of my trip was clearly not healthy because he was sneezing and coughing. He had some kind of stick which he would tap on the bedspread to get rid of creases. I couldn't believe housekeeping was so technical. Anyway, I just thought that whatever he has, I'm quite certain I'll be getting it very soon.. Slowly it all just krept up, starting with a sore throat.

He shouldn't have been able to work or at the very least wear a mask.

Coming home, I did wear a mask so as... to try and keep the germs to myself.

You might think who it was. But shouldn't assume on anyone.

You can catch Covid anywhere from anyone. With so many tourists on Bali from nearly everywhere and on people, you could have caught it from anyone... Last spot might have been the immigration queue at the airport in Singapore...

Could have been also the boy that you eventually brought up to your hotel room. haha

Speedy recovery.

Edited by singalion

16 hours ago, passinthenight said:

The young guy that made up my room towards the end of my trip was clearly not healthy because he was sneezing and coughing. He had some kind of stick which he would tap on the bedspread to get rid of creases. I couldn't believe housekeeping was so technical. Anyway, I just thought that whatever he has, I'm quite certain I'll be getting it very soon.. Slowly it all just krept up, starting with a sore throat.

He shouldn't have been able to work or at the very least wear a mask.

Coming home, I did wear a mask so as... to try and keep the germs to myself.

I see. Thought u get closed with that young boy. Oh well...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2024 at 6:52 AM, Mada said:

I went to Laki Uma Villa, its clothing optional, most of the people there were naked, you can go naked around the villa, in swimming pool, having breakfast. etc.

Thanks for the recommendation.  I checked, and this establishment is male only, which suits me well. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Zacx

I will be in Bali 22-25 March. From Malaysia. Hope to meet some cool guy. Share your experience? I don't have high expectations after reading some comments here. Probably just chill and meditate.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2024 at 6:27 PM, Guest Zacx said:

I will be in Bali 22-25 March. From Malaysia. Hope to meet some cool guy. Share your experience? I don't have high expectations after reading some comments here. Probably just chill and meditate.

Hahaha i’m going after you on 26-30/5

Edited by iwontbiteleh
Wrong dats

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Desdator said:

Visiting Bali from 4th - 9th May.

Very tempting to book Laki Uma Villa.
But i have very bad figure leh. was wondering if its all very fit and lean guys in there?

Haha i scared i kena discrimate.

I have seen fat guys before. so i think you don't have to worry. 

22 hours ago, Desdator said:

But i have very bad figure leh. was wondering if its all very fit and lean guys in there?

Oh trust me they are very warm & welcoming. No discrimination happens. Just enjoy the nude time there and feel at home. 

On 4/8/2024 at 8:17 PM, Desdator said:

3 hours ago, iwontbiteleh said:

Oh trust me they are very warm & welcoming. No discrimination happens. Just enjoy the nude time there and feel at home. 

Thanks for the confirmation.  I will certainly give this place a go the next time I visit Bali.

i just visited in Lakiuma two days ago. its so wonderful, happening can be any time, but i have observed,

if you want to have fun, you should be at villa from 9.00 am till 7.00 pm.

mostly people hang around at the pool and having fun there.

night time, at dormitory a lot of happening.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.