Male HQ

Indoor Sun Tanning (compiled)

Guest boy2man

I heard that buying indoor tanning lotion online is cheaper. But there are articles saying that most online store are selling fake lotion or used expired lotion. I do not want to buy from bidding website like eBay. But I did a search for lotion website but most of them looks like a scam. Some website doesn't allow international shipping so I wouldn't be able to buy. Anyone, had bought indoor tanning lotion from a reliable website ? I'm interested in buying Auatralian Gold vintage gold lotion. Can anyone share ? Thanks

Got this mail from Sun Tanning Studio:

Dear Valued Customer

It's our 12th Anniversary!!! We will be celebrating our Anniversary from 6 to 9 Nov 2009, you are cordially invited to celebrate with us on this special day!! Our activities are as follows:

FREE TANNING SESSION:

6th & 7th Nov 2009 (Friday and Sat) - FREE tanning for Guys ONLY

8th Nov 2009 (Sunday) - FREE tanning for both Guys and Gals

9th Nov 2009 (Monday) - FREE tanning for Gals ONLY

Note: only 1 FREE tanning session for all new/existing customer from 6 to 9 Nov 2009 (no min. purchase/no membership fees is required)

OPERATING HOURS:

6 Nov 2009 (Friday) - 10am to 10.30pm

7 Nov 2009 (Saturday) - 10am to 9pm

8 Nov 2009 (Sunday) - 10am to 8pm

9 Nov 2009 (Monday) - 10am to 10pm (Business back to normal, for both Guys and Gals)

ANNIVERSARY PROMOTION (from 4 to 9 Nov 2009):

Tanning packages up to 45% discount

Tanning lotion up to 40% discount

So indoor tanning is relatively safer than outdoor tanning but still have the risk of developing skin cancer.

actually i believe both are equally harmful lah. so have to apply alot of sunblock or spf tanning lotion. no choice, for the sake of beauty.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Guest

Indoor tanning is just as harmful in causing skin cancer, please do your research properly before signing up for any expensive packages.

Guest Guest

Is this the boss of Bronz Tanning Salon? He is hot! :wub:

30053_121586187880589_115869751785566_109360_4269265_n.jpg

Is he one of us?

I have only been to sun tanning studio and the owners (not sure if they are a couple) are really friendly and down to earth. :)

Guest Guest

It always amazes me how stupid human beings can be.

Tanning leads to aging. That is the least of your worries. People die every day from too much exposer. There is no way of knowing when your body will experience too much and cancer will start. Why would you want to risk that?

You should make a trip down to the National skin centre and have a "head-to-toe" examination done. Then ask the doctors that deal with sun exposer every day if using a Tanning machine is a good idea. I'm sure they can set you straight.

Those not willing to take my challenge just don't want to hear the truth and just want to stick their head in the sand. Well, good luck to them. Everyone has "free will" but that also means you must suffer the consequences of your choices.

Who in their right mind would be willing to increase their chance of contracting cancer but on the other hand there are lots who engage in risky behaviour hoping it won't be them that gets caught.

• 6 months later...

Indoor tanning is just as damaging as outdoors tanning, the only difference is that u'll be made to sign up very expensive packages for something that u can do for just a few dollars at any public swimming pool. Be warned: faif-skinned people are even more prone to skin cancer, regardless of whether it's indoor tanning or outdoors tanning.

• 2 weeks later...

Have extra Swinger Tanning Bronzer (imported from USA). It's sold for $180 in Fabulous Tan, and it's super effective for indoor tanning. I brought in extra sets so am selling for $100.

Brand New, Unopened Swinger Tanning Bronzer. This dark tanning bronzer is usually sold for SGD$180 in leading tanning salons in Singapore, but I am only selling it for $90 (neg) here. Please sms me at 94367695 if interested to buy.

Lucky 7X deep, dark bronzing blend delivers the ultimate bronze score

Fast absorption formula designed for easy application

Unique PhytosineTM Complex delivers nutrients specifically bioengineered for ultimate bronze color

Fragrance: Asian Fig

8.5 oz / 250ml

Hey! I wanna try tanning. Do we tan fully naked or there is still a line somewhere?

u can tan naked for indoor tanning of course but i always feel its better to protect and cover your genitals (cock).

i TAN every weekend at tamp pool. I m obsessed with tanning. I used to have fair skin but my blemish also appeared more obvious then.

I tan about 3hrs between 8am to 11am.

I hope one day, I dont become like Teo s3r luck....having sunspots on the face.

However, there is a benefit to light therapy (sun tan).

http://en.wikipedia....i/Light_therapy

i TAN every weekend at tamp pool. I m obsessed with tanning. I used to have fair skin but my blemish also appeared more obvious then.

u better reduce the frequency or apply lots of sun protection when u are tanning. after tan moisturising is impt too. u might not realise it now but v high chance of u getting skin cancer or very bad skin when u are older as a result of over sun exposure.

• 7 months later...
Guest Guest

Anyone has recommendation where to buy reliable in door tanning lotion?

I bought from amazon, shipped to sg. Drugstore brands like banana boat loreal etc do have indoor tanning lotion, just that you dun see them in sg.

The ones selling in tanning salons are a rip off

• 5 months later...
Guest -tanning!-

hi guys. im pretty fair by nature and even when i do get a tan, it isnt tat much of a tan and it fades away very easily. so im planning to try indoor tanning but have a few quick questions perhaps some experienced peeps could answer!

1) how long on average would it take to attain a base tan? and how many visits are needed to maintain the tan?

2) are the lotions really ridiculously overpriced?

3) which of the 3 salons (bronz, fabulous, sun tanning studio) is the cheapest for a tertiary student?

hi guys. im pretty fair by nature and even when i do get a tan, it isnt tat much of a tan and it fades away very easily. so im planning to try indoor tanning but have a few quick questions perhaps some experienced peeps could answer!

1) how long on average would it take to attain a base tan? and how many visits are needed to maintain the tan?

2) are the lotions really ridiculously overpriced?

3) which of the 3 salons (bronz, fabulous, sun tanning studio) is the cheapest for a tertiary student?

1) really depends on individual. base tan maybe a few sessions. indoor tan fades fast so maybe once every 2 to 4 weeks to maintain

2) yes!

3) all equally expensive! i know sts has discount for tertiary students though

Guest -tanning!-

thanks! am considering since i dont have the time to tan but probably only things that concerns me is the total damage in terms of cost. btw are goggles provided to us?

• 5 months later...

First timer here and i am thinking of trying out sts tomorrow night. Anyone keen to go together?

You had been warned not to post ad in the main forum meant for discussion previously.

Here you are again giving no regards to your previous warning.

As such, you will be given 1 warning point.

Do that again and you will be suspended or ban from from this forum.

This is your last warning.

GM

• 1 month later...
Guest Killer

I have been visiting BXXXX Tanning saloon for almost near 10 years. I am now a gold member.

So whenever I renew my 10 sessions package, they charged me ~$298 instead of normal ~$458.

I have left with 2 sessions to go. One of the staff asked me if I wanna renew my package and he said there is a new clause.

That is, within a year, you need to attend minimum 15 sessions else your gold member will become basic member which is I need to fork out ~$498 instead of ~$298.

Its indirectly asking me to sign up 3 packages within 2 years ?

I was very disappointed with such new rules.

I guess I will not renewing my package anymore, I will go for others Tanning saloon.

Anyone had such clause from other Tanning saloon ?

Please share...

=========

Mod note : Company name withheld 

just ask him directly if the $298 price is it  still available , if not you want to take your business elsewhere, it is a matter of them earning your $298 instead of $0 when you go else where, if you are confident of your market value to the said company try to drive a hard bargain,

say something like you have 9 friends who are gold members also , and you will them to join you to leave said company and take the business somewhere else ,

say something you would give your money to a new start up than a company who have enjoyed your loyal patronage only to end up with thsi kind of proposition, at the end of the realtionship , with you .

Tell them the power of the internet to spread bad news is very fast and widespread, and bad reviews stick with a company for months and years.

Tell them you would appreciate an honest answer from the company that they cannot honor the $298 dollar package anymore rather than telling you a stupid fucked up run around , tell them the gold memebrship stinks and you would rather tear up the membership tahn submit and tell them a sore customer can be bad publicity for their business.

say it such a way that do not expose you to legal action, can you do it.

When a company gets so desperate it has to resort to such cheating methods, it's time to move on.

Why on earth do you need to tan 10 sessions in a year anyway, much less 15?

Are you a vampire hunter trying to burn your prey to death or something?

Maybe that's what they thought you were doing and that's what the "Killing Package" was for.

tanning salons in spore is super expensive.

i have been using sun tanning studio for many years already. they are not cheap too.

only gd thing is their staff are nice.

Some years back I signed a package of 12 sessions at a tanning studio near Great Eastern Building. I used a few sessions and stopped for a while due to some medication advice from doctor. I went back after the expired date and they refused to let me use unless I signed another 12 sessions. I walked off! 

wow... so fierce from the Tanning saloon ..

btw, which one is the best with reasonable pricing ?

guess, Bronze Tanning is out since they are telling clients to have minimum of 15 sessions within a year in order to maintain gold membership while the package is only entitles to 10 sessions ...

pls advise as I am looking for one too

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

I don't get the concept of indoor tanning in Singapore.

You get the sun up in the sky almost everyday for free and you pay for artificial sun??

That's like Eskimo buying a fridge.

like all loyalty programs in Singapore, they favored new recruits than maintaining old loyal. 

just take your business elsewhere and F that gold membership away, am sure that most tanning studios will offer you less than $300 for a tanning package if you are new.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• G_M changed the title to Indoor Sun Tanning (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.