Male HQ

Indoor Sun Tanning (compiled)

Guest boy2man

why would anyone still suntan these days? isn't it bad for the skin and causes premature aging and risk on cancer?

all the korean and taiwanese cuties are now fair. tanning is so out of season liao.

• Guest locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked and locked this topic
  • 2 years later...

Hi All I would like to ask if you all know any Tanning Saloon that offers affordable cheap indoor tanning packages. I am planning to get back to Tan. 

Used to go to Tan and cruise club $20 for 20 Mins but Im no longer a Cadet so I need to pay for entrance fees also. So its not a good idea.

Lets talk about it here.

Thanks!

Edited by Axel Lai

Be the best version of you.

On 5/3/2018 at 10:03 AM, Axel Lai said:

Hi All I would like to ask if you all know any Tanning Saloon that offers affordable cheap indoor tanning packages. I am planning to get back to Tan. 

The most cost effective is to tan under the sun. 

However, if you are looking for full tan without tanlines, then tanning salon will be more visible. 

@Axel Lai: You are planning for full tan without tanline?

On 5/4/2018 at 1:05 PM, bluerunner said:

The most cost effective is to tan under the sun. 

However, if you are looking for full tan without tanlines, then tanning salon will be more visible. 

@Axel Lai: You are planning for full tan without tanline?

Helo. Maybe with the underwear tan lines.

Be the best version of you.

• G_M changed the title to Indoor Sun Tanning (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 10/19/2021 at 8:44 PM, b_rabbit99 said:

anyone wanna share indoor tanning package at Sun Tanning Studio (at The Central Clarke Quay), do DM me or ping me on Tele @b_rabbit99. They allow friends to share package, and it's cheaper than to take ala carte session, and dun need as much commitment as one whole package...

One session 50sgd?

• 4 weeks later...

guys, sorry to pour cold water but indoor tanning (and tanning in general) is very damaging for the skin, so try to minimise it if you can. you might not realise when you are young but the side effects might come when you start to age. the worse is getting skin cancer.

hmmm, despite all the talk about how tanning is bad for skin, i still usually like a light tan because my natural skin colour is quite white.. I still prefer a bit more man look, which I can obtain with a tan...

Actually I only go for tan this time of the year (end of the year to CNY period) bec this is when I take the most photos.. From Feb to Nov I dun tan... So just like sleeping late and drinking or smoking is generally bad for health, but once in a while is fine, it's the same idea here.. That's where sharing of package comes in handy... Because you then won't be pressured to try to tan frequently (bec the package expires after a year)..

If you want just a one-off tan for stuff like competition or photo taking, do feel free to share with me.. It's cheaper than to just go for an ala-carte single session.

And indoor tanning is less uncertain than outdoor bec you will definitely get the tan. For outdoor, sometimes you cannot get the sun, then must choose timing etc v lei chei... 

Edited by b_rabbit99

On 11/19/2021 at 11:33 AM, b_rabbit99 said:

hmmm, despite all the talk about how tanning is bad for skin, i still usually like a light tan because my natural skin colour is quite white.. I still prefer a bit more man look, which I can obtain with a tan...

Actually I only go for tan this time of the year (end of the year to CNY period) bec this is when I take the most photos.. From Feb to Nov I dun tan... So just like sleeping late and drinking or smoking is generally bad for health, but once in a while is fine, it's the same idea here.. That's where sharing of package comes in handy... Because you then won't be pressured to try to tan frequently (bec the package expires after a year)..

If you want just a one-off tan for stuff like competition or photo taking, do feel free to share with me.. It's cheaper than to just go for an ala-carte single session.

And indoor tanning is less uncertain than outdoor bec you will definitely get the tan. For outdoor, sometimes you cannot get the sun, then must choose timing etc v lei chei... 

You might as well go for a swim in a piece of sexy trunks. Get nice tan and Butt line. Kill two birds with one stone ~ unless you do not like tan line... 

Hihi all I just checked, indoor tanning is healthier than outdoor tanning bec the machine does not emit UVC rays which is the one that is bad for skin..

If anyone wanna share indoor tanning package at Sun Tanning Studio (at The Central Clarke Quay), do DM me or ping me on Tele @b_rabbit99. They allow friends to share package, and it's cheaper than to take ala carte session, and dun need as much commitment as one whole package... Especially good for those who want a one-off tan for stuff like competition or photo taking..

On 11/20/2021 at 4:15 PM, b_rabbit99 said:

Hihi all I just checked, indoor tanning is healthier than outdoor tanning bec the machine does not emit UVC rays which is the one that is bad for skin..

If anyone wanna share indoor tanning package at Sun Tanning Studio (at The Central Clarke Quay), do DM me or ping me on Tele @b_rabbit99. They allow friends to share package, and it's cheaper than to take ala carte session, and dun need as much commitment as one whole package... Especially good for those who want a one-off tan for stuff like competition or photo taking..

sorry but you are reposting stuff that isn’t true, see the details below from my answer on the other thread you posted this same thing on. When it comes to tanning, you do you, but please don’t share misinformation.

On 11/20/2021 at 5:55 PM, Guest Wtf said:

UVA and UVB are damaging to the skin, each in different ways:

https://www.skincancer.org/risk-factors/uv-radiation/

you are not in danger from UVC rays outdoors but you can be exposed to it in indoor tanning on older equipment: 

https://www.stouchlighting.com/blog/uva-uvb-uvc-differences

tan if you want but indoor is not healthier than outdoor and neither are good for your skin:

https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/skin-cancer/surprising-facts-about-indoor-tanning

• 1 year later...
18 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Is it cheaper than using the sun?   Singapore should have plenty of sun during the day,  and a 15 minute exposure in the sun naked, with the face covered,  should not cause damage.  

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Every day 15 minutes in the sun at noon and turning around mid way was my routine that preceded my sex tourism. This tanning is minimum but is accumulative.   It can be seen also as a good source of natural vitamin D.

I don't like the hairy muscular bearded ones.   It goes against my motto:  " strong like a man,  beautiful like a woman ". 

I would never tan indoors.  Not even if one hundred rabit99-s keep insisting.

Here you are screwing people around with irresponsible comments.

I think you are too free.

Go out and breath some fresh air and stop irritating people with your nonsense not related to discussion.

1 Week Holiday granted.

No one will question your smart-ass-ness just that it's damn irritating and disrupting.  

Guest Steve

I apologize if my post  irritated and disrupted anyone.   Few people are perfect, and I am not one of them.  My posts are from an irrelevant person who recognizes his shortcomings and wants to reduce them.

On 5/11/2023 at 2:03 AM, b_rabbit99 said:

anyone wanna share indoor tanning package at Sun Tanning Studio (at The Central Clarke Quay), do DM me or ping me on Tele @b_rabbit99. They allow friends to share package, and it's cheaper than to take ala carte session, and dun need as much commitment as one whole package...

1 warning point for posting hookup ad in the discussion in the Main forum

Guest Sunlover

Sorry to side track, my buddy’s house has a private rooftop patio. We always suntan on weekends with sun screen protection. Is that okay? Thanks 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.