Male HQ

Sharing Sexual Experiences / Kinky Fun + Fun With China Delivery Guy + Fun with Japanese Guy (Compiled)

wildest

I am into HOT WILD and KINKY sex. Wanna be used by individual / group...even right in front audience. Like to expose and display for enjoyment.

i am willing to surrender my body for individual / group use, Like to obey and perform.

i am keen to explore and try out excitment.

Into: Spanking, ws, ass play, hot wax, even display me in front of all your friends for entertainment.

i am willing to do the best i can and always obey and say 'YES SIR' until i really cannot take it. As long as no blood, not extreme and safe.

My experien:

---Experience one

i was submitted to a MASTER and played in a local SPA, He fxxked me with my hands tied behind in a display room with the glass window opened and lights on to the brightest. All in the SPA were croweded at the glass window watching how I get fxxked. He brought me out of the room to a open area right in front of the big glass window make me sucked his cock right in front of everyone.

After that I was brought back to another room. . . fxxked me on a sling until he cummed.

---Experience two

I met this guy in the chat room invited me to his house in the West for a HOT session. He requested me to put on sexy clothing with just tank top, tight gym short and a pair of track shoes. I listen to his instruction and went to knock at his door. He open a bit of the door and pass me a blindfold. He ordered me to put it on before I enter. I put that on and he lead me into the house. I don't even know who the fxxker he was. He start ordering me to stand with legs spread open for him to conduct a full body search on me. Commanded me to 'GET DOWN ON MY KNEES' he grab my hairs behind my head make me smell his crotch through his shorts. Ask me to stand up again after that. Order me to remove my tanktop and my gym short. I was left only my fxxking g-string. He squeeze my cock and balls, pull the string of my g-string behind my crack. He slap my butt cheeks hard and squeeze it hard too. feel my crack with his hand and out of sudden push one finger hard right into my fxxking ass hole. He pull my force skin all the way backand expose my fxxking cock head completely and I feel hot wax drip on my cock head. . . . pain and good.

---Experience Three

I was invited to a guy's house who has emailed to me. He requested me to submit my body for his enjoyment because he saw my profile here. I attended the appointment as what I was ordered and bring my body over. Once I reached the place i was order to strip to my g-string and lay on top of a table which already set up in the middle of the big living room. Follow up with both legs and hands spreaded wide open and tied to the four legs of the table. i was totally helpless and fully display for all uses. He told me after tied 'Take it cool and easy boy, We are going to give you what you looking for and make sure you take it all as a MAN. i asked him 'why we? i am just for you right?' He shouted at me 'You fxxking slut boy, i am going to use your body for all men. They will be here in 5 minutes. Make sure you do your fxxking good job as what you mentioned in your profile. '. . . . . . . . . 10 minutes later door bell start ringing...one after another guy start arriving...6 guys in the end all standing right in front of me...laughing at me....scolding me 'Bitch and slut boy huh'.Why are you here? Let us show you what is real MAN and fxxk you good and hard. The host took out 3 boxes of condoms. One after another take turn to screw my ass.

---Experience Four

I met this guy in guys4men. He told me he is fxxking horny and he want to fxxk me right in front his doorstep. I reported to his place at West and he came out from his house with only his boxer and a piece of bath towel. He just lay the Towel on the floor. Drop his boxer fully naked lay on the towel order me to sit on his big cock and fxxk his cock using my fxxking ass hole.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Naked Guest

---Experience Four

I met this guy in guys4men. He told me he is fxxking horny and he want to fxxk me right in front his doorstep. I reported to his place at West and he came out from his house with only his boxer and a piece of bath towel. He just lay the Towel on the floor. Drop his boxer fully naked lay on the towel order me to sit on his big cock and fxxk his cock using my fxxking ass hole.

No body keen to have kinky fun.

The last time is when this chinaman fb saw me at chinatown come to say hi to me and hehe ask for play my backside. I surprised he bring me to room in Fook Hai he say rent by his friends visit him from china.

After he pok pok me he surprised open door his friends just come home. His friends also so surprised why I inside the room. Then they see me keeping the lub and condoms in my bag. They all laugh say we finish sex the chickens all gone already ma? Then they ask we share one or 2 chickens they also want next time haha. Waaa we 2 share same room not shy ha?

One of them really cute so tick eye brows. Waaa I can see his cock already so hard outside his trouser. They must all be horny to talk about sex. They say geylang chicken so expensive they look see cannot afford.

That cute one make me so brave to say aiyah we have sex is so free one. Then they all quickly say must tell them free they must want because they sperm go to head make them want rape me even if I dont tell.

My fb shhhhh me. They all pretend to hammer him haha until he fall to flor. Then they find his wallet got plenty money they quickly take from his wallet say must pay rent for them to go geylang their last day in Singapore. Waaa my fb very stingy one money to him very big thing. They are like very serious make him worry. This money is his payday he come chinatown to want to send home one.

Then my fb tell me to strip. I so shy but also excited. Very funny feeling right? So I strip loh. They all stare at me because my skin so white and smooth. Then my fb say this one is his free chicken. They all suddenly become shy and quiet. He quickly take back his money and wallet from them and run outside.

3 horny men staring at me dont know what to say or do. I lagi shy. But I see the cute one like very excited and I slowly go touch his cock shape. He close eyes and sigh. I unzip he still let me. Then I slowly lick his cockhead it already all wet. Then the other 2 also unzip and want me lick for them.

I go round and round until they all very wet with pre-cum.

Then the cute one ask me how ah heng chao me. Is it not pain. I say a bit lah. He say he want try. I go on bed and hold my legs high showing my hole. They all laugh but dont know what to do. To show I am very clean I finger my hole and smell my fingers and show ah dong my fingers very clean. Suddenly ah dong grab my legs and start to pok pok me like crazy man. Its like the smell of my fingers make him too horny.

I make him strip he still poking me. Waaa quite dark smooth muscular body. They all from farms.

Less than 10 minutes he shoot inside me. I also quite surprise and enjoy to think of condom. Then ah chang turn to pok pok me. He also finish less than 10 minutes. Then ah hu turn also less than 10 minutes.

Only after that we see their sperms all flowing out my hole on the bed then dirty the bed. The smell of sperm so strong make ah dong cock hard again. He want to pok me again. But they all so rough to me my hole already very sore. I say wait wait we go eat first I treat them beer at honglim.

ah dong say he cannot wait cannot wait then he force me like raping me. Waaa his hands are thinner but he damn stronger.

That day they buy food and beer up and whole night they take turn pok pok me and watch tv together. Funny is after a while the sore no more as painful but also not as song. But then they take turn to sleep and I sleep only a bit someone will close my legs and pok me from behind because they learn that this is tighter.

After that day my hole my ninin my legs all sore for nearly one week. They r very rough. Unluckily they gone to china because cannot find work here.

After that I sometime go Shenzhen to enjoy more sex.

Guest Guest.J

---Experience Four

I press the door bell in nude which in return is more shocking for him when he opened the door.

Once I met this hunky macho looking guy, we were at a shopping mall staircase. When I pressed him to down to sxxk me but instead he asked " Master, can I lick your boot?". I hesitated for a moment and asked "Sure you want to lick my dirty boot?". He replied: "Yes, sir." He did an excellent job. :thumb:

learn to see the sparkle in others. not just the flaw.

Guest uniformkink

any guys got any uniform sex? esp wearing the seasoned n fitted no3 pants or better still, seasoned n fitted police pants? very kinky and manly!

After he pok pok me he surprised open door his friends just come home. His friends also so surprised why I inside the room. Then they see me keeping the lub and condoms in my bag. They all laugh say we finish sex the chickens all gone already ma? Then they ask we share one or 2 chickens they also want next time haha. Waaa we 2 share same room not shy ha?

Learn to go back to school for some writing lessons before you start posting any stories again. I lost interest before the first paragraph was even finished.

Learn to go back to school for some writing lessons before you start posting any stories again. I lost interest before the first paragraph was even finished.

Cool it lah! this chap was only sharing his experiences, it is not a writing competition.

I too recently served 2 china workers introduced by a friend.

You know what my friend told them about me? He called me a free tenga :lol and they are my dildos.

Even though they fxxked me real good, I am afraid to give them my phone number because I told them that in bed I will let them use my body in any ways they want to. But outside of the bedroom, they must treat me with respect because I am afraid to let people know about the kinky side of me.

So I always tell them to call my friend if they want free fxxks.

I ever had the embarrassing experience when a china worker called me almost everyday for free sex and after that free dinner. I don't mind actually but after a month he got worse and want to be my bf as well like he owned me because I was so obedient in bed. Can you imagine during dinner he called lao por and caressed my butts. The kopi uncle saw us and started telling the others. So embarrassing I dared not go back again.

Sigh, yet I cannot help but be drawn to such kinky sex being treated like a free tenga. I feel satisfied to watch them through the mirror enjoying my body. There is some thing about me with my legs wide open or om my fours being mounted like a bitch

i love to have a hard stream of urine hitting me in the mouth and i let some spill out and some i swallow.

have i cross the line between kinky and pervert?

i usu feel very gross out after i cum though...do you guys get that feeling of super gross after cumming?

• 1 year later...

For some reason, Japanese seem to like to identify themselves in saunas. I have never experienced the same from any other nationality. The conversation will typically go like this:

He: Hi, want to have fun?

Me: Sorry, but I am just about to leave.

He: But I am from Japan !!!!!

Me: Yes, so sorry, but I got to go, bye !

He: (Looks shocked)

or a slightly more smooth one is like this:

He: Hi, are you local?

Me: Yes.

He: I am from Japan !!!!! (He looks at me and expects me to be all infatuated with him)

Me: Ok. I got to go wash my hands now, see you around.

He: (Looks shocked)

What is this strange phenomenon. Have Japanese never been turned down at Singapore saunas before?

Edited by suckling_pig

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

• 8 months later...
Guest juicy story

Dairy from a friend's blog, share it here

上週到台北順道找很久以前的砲友打打砲~~

到台北也半夜12點半了.他來接我去他家.

我騎他的機車.他坐在我後面.

伸出它的魔爪.對我上下其手....

旁邊還有很多車耶~~是怎樣...

不過我還蠻愛這樣的.哈哈哈...

回到家在客廳看電視時.他問我會不會強暴他..

我心想..做愛就做愛.幹麻強暴!!

而且我們也認識阿..

我也禮貌性的強暴他~~

嘿咻時..他很激動的嘶吼著.(不是呻吟喔)..

他真的很誇張.很high.很over~~

還打我勒!!媽B~~會不會太入戲了!!

就這樣做著..直到我射出!!

之後他還幫我準備宵夜(凌晨3點多了)

吃ㄧ吃我們就上床睡了.

隔天早上.魔爪伸出...

再一次的求我強暴他...

為什麼要強暴勒!!就說我想要就好了吧...

寄人籬下.身不由己~~

幹他一砲吧~~

做愛的過程跟昨晚一樣的high

他一直要我趕快射...他要做飯了...

幹..那不會煮完菜吃飽飯再幹喔..

怎麼那麼囉唆阿!!

這一次我沒射.也不想射..

幹到他說停.我就去洗澡了~~~

吃飽飯.看一下電視....

他又要求我強暴他~~

你娘勒!!

我就跟他說改天吧...

麻煩他載我去處理我自己的事... 逃離淫窟後..我想應該沒機會了吧!!

• 1 year later...

I've had a lot of humble Japanese guys.

They're really nice and go beyond the usual scope to give you pleasure.

I had one with lips that tasted like peach. Nom nom nom.

actually, that's just peach-flavoured, cirrhotic shark liver fat aka lip balm, which costs 2.50SGD max at any regular supermarket or minimart.  :mellow:

The Japanese that I met are not big down there but they sure know how to make up with kinky foreplay. 

Those japanese videos are true reflection of what they like to do. 

Call me a slut but when in Japan I like the milking foreplay with toys. In Shinjuku sex shop I was holding a vibration dildo and checking the high price when this big bear guy smiled and took it from me.

One thing led to another and he took me home. Woah, he had an arsenal of toys. Even a reclining chair with a big hole and raised leg rest padding.

Needless to say, he got me on to it with my legs raised. One by one he applied his toys on me. His patience and expertise is unbelievable. All he wanted was to extract the max amount of male milk from me. 

Every drop was carefully collected into a wine glass with a wicked wink. He knew exactly when to stop the vibrating dildo before I could cum. 

After a few edging I was exhausted and tried to jo myself to cum. That was when he used his own tool to service me. It was only about 4in but by now hard as rock. He was pounding me fast and furious like he himself also was excited by the foreplay too. 

I autocum for him and he too didn't last long. He collected every drop I produced into another glass. 

But the best part has yet to come. He brought me to bed and cover me with thin blanket to let me sleep while he hugged me.  

After a short sleep when I awoke he served me warm sake to relax me. Then he used a warm wet towel to rub me down. 

Then he gave me a very sensual professional massage to arouse me which I did. 

Then he again led me to the chair and proceeded to give me a warm douche. I think his sake has some added aphrodisiac. I was feeling extremely hot and slutty. My chest was puffed and extremely sensitive to touch.

I thought the first time he played me was very pleasurable. But this time it was even much better. It was as though my whole body has became a cunt, for want of a better word. I wanted his touching so much that each time he touched me I trembled involuntarily. His tit clamps brought bitter sweet pleasures. His probing fingers into my anus brought instant orgasm but yet I only shot dry and remained rock hard. Every toy brought me near orgasm. 

Soon I was reduced to a whimpering mess. I desperately wanted to release but could not. My balls were aching and my anus wanted big time stimulation. It was becoming insatiable. I craved to be gang banged. I told him and he only laughed with the evil eye that said he will satisfy my needs. 

Seriously I was becoming delirious and don't know what to do. It was like having hundreds of fire ants crawling over my body and I need to scratch everywhere. Yet his slowing down was both delicious and a torture. I tried to jo but he pushed my hands off. 

Finally I had to pull his cock towards me and begged him to fuck me. That seemed to be the response he was waiting for.  

This time he led me to the bed and have me the most sensuous and slow fucking in my life. I begged and whimpered for him to fuck harder yet he only smiled. Still he kept me in delirious state with his very expert use of various coupling positions. I had met a sex supreme master.

Just when I thought I would pass out from the continuous stimulations, he was the one who suddenly lost control and suddenly threw me onto the bed and while holding my legs apart could still pound me viciously till we both climaxed almost together.

I thought I could cum and cum but only a small little dribble flowed from my violently twitching sore cock. But it was enough as I felt the burning relief that I was seeking. 

He collected that in another glass and licked it to taste. After a long rest and shower he took me back to the train station with more than enough money for ticket and the dildo that started this. 

• 10 months later...
Guest Raiden Alpha

The Japanese that I met are not big down there but they sure know how to make up with kinky foreplay.

Those japanese videos are true reflection of what they like to do.

Call me a slut but when in Japan I like the milking foreplay with toys. In Shinjuku sex shop I was holding a vibration dildo and checking the high price when this big bear guy smiled and took it from me.

One thing led to another and he took me home. Woah, he had an arsenal of toys. Even a reclining chair with a big hole and raised leg rest padding.

Needless to say, he got me on to it with my legs raised. One by one he applied his toys on me. His patience and expertise is unbelievable. All he wanted was to extract the max amount of male milk from me.

Every drop was carefully collected into a wine glass with a wicked wink. He knew exactly when to stop the vibrating dildo before I could cum.

After a few edging I was exhausted and tried to jo myself to cum. That was when he used his own tool to service me. It was only about 4in but by now hard as rock. He was pounding me fast and furious like he himself also was excited by the foreplay too.

I autocum for him and he too didn't last long. He collected every drop I produced into another glass.

But the best part has yet to come. He brought me to bed and cover me with thin blanket to let me sleep while he hugged me.

After a short sleep when I awoke he served me warm sake to relax me. Then he used a warm wet towel to rub me down.

Then he gave me a very sensual professional massage to arouse me which I did.

Then he again led me to the chair and proceeded to give me a warm douche. I think his sake has some added aphrodisiac. I was feeling extremely hot and slutty. My chest was puffed and extremely sensitive to touch.

I thought the first time he played me was very pleasurable. But this time it was even much better. It was as though my whole body has became a cunt, for want of a better word. I wanted his touching so much that each time he touched me I trembled involuntarily. His tit clamps brought bitter sweet pleasures. His probing fingers into my anus brought instant orgasm but yet I only shot dry and remained rock hard. Every toy brought me near orgasm.

Soon I was reduced to a whimpering mess. I desperately wanted to release but could not. My balls were aching and my anus wanted big time stimulation. It was becoming insatiable. I craved to be gang banged. I told him and he only laughed with the evil eye that said he will satisfy my needs.

Seriously I was becoming delirious and don't know what to do. It was like having hundreds of fire ants crawling over my body and I need to scratch everywhere. Yet his slowing down was both delicious and a torture. I tried to jo but he pushed my hands off.

Finally I had to pull his cock towards me and begged him to fuck me. That seemed to be the response he was waiting for.

This time he led me to the bed and have me the most sensuous and slow fucking in my life. I begged and whimpered for him to fuck harder yet he only smiled. Still he kept me in delirious state with his very expert use of various coupling positions. I had met a sex supreme master.

Just when I thought I would pass out from the continuous stimulations, he was the one who suddenly lost control and suddenly threw me onto the bed and while holding my legs apart could still pound me viciously till we both climaxed almost together.

I thought I could cum and cum but only a small little dribble flowed from my violently twitching sore cock. But it was enough as I felt the burning relief that I was seeking.

He collected that in another glass and licked it to taste. After a long rest and shower he took me back to the train station with more than enough money for ticket and the dildo that started this.

What kind of sake is that? O_o

Sound more like g water to me.

There were 2 delivery guys that delivered goods to my office this morning which is located in a warehouse factory building.

I believed they are from China as they accent is quite strong. The 1st guy was fair, nice chisel looking but body was ok only.

The 2nd guy was rather cute. Tanned, nice smile and broad shoulders.

It must have been my lucky day. I went to with the 2nd Guy to load the goods into the warehouse. He asked if he can take his t-shirt off as it was rather warm. I told him by all means. WOW....

As he was loading the goods, I was admiring his lean and muscular body. His tone abs and nice chest was like those of swimmer build.

I casually asked him if he goes to gym and he just replied saying just from carrying all the heavy goods.. and swimming once a while.  (so easy to get such a nice bod?)

Anyway after finishing his job, he went to the toilet at the end of the floor. I followed him into the toilet shortly to find him only in this underwear. He was cleaning up with a towel.. So I pretended not to look at him and proceed to urinal... At the corner of my eye, I was enjoying every moment of it..

I started to play with my dick and I guess he saw what I was doing. He smiled to me while I took a slight glance at him. I could see he was was also having a hard on... I walked into a cubicle and he soon followed. The rest was history.. When he pull down his underwear, his 7'  thick tool was haven sent... I gave him a BJ and after awhile he said, '我要射了”。。I quickly pull his dick out and he shot his warm load all over my face.

We quickly clean up and left the toilet. When we reach the office, I overheard his frd ask him why he took so long..

Looking forward to seeing him again when he delivers again..

Anyone with similar stories to share?

"... when he delivers again ..."

Not trying to say this will happen or that the delivery guy is bad ... but will there exist a risk factor to "do it" on company ground in case some form of "sabotage" occurs? I think still OK if this happens at home.

There were 2 delivery guys that delivered goods to my office this morning which is located in a warehouse factory building.

I believed they are from China as they accent is quite strong. The 1st guy was fair, nice chisel looking but body was ok only.

The 2nd guy was rather cute. Tanned, nice smile and broad shoulders.

It must have been my lucky day. I went to with the 2nd Guy to load the goods into the warehouse. He asked if he can take his t-shirt off as it was rather warm. I told him by all means. WOW....

As he was loading the goods, I was admiring his lean and muscular body. His tone abs and nice chest was like those of swimmer build.

I casually asked him if he goes to gym and he just replied saying just from carrying all the heavy goods.. and swimming once a while. (so easy to get such a nice bod?)

Anyway after finishing his job, he went to the toilet at the end of the floor. I followed him into the toilet shortly to find him only in this underwear. He was cleaning up with a towel.. So I pretended not to look at him and proceed to urinal... At the corner of my eye, I was enjoying every moment of it..

I started to play with my dick and I guess he saw what I was doing. He smiled to me while I took a slight glance at him. I could see he was was also having a hard on... I walked into a cubicle and he soon followed. The rest was history.. When he pull down his underwear, his 7' thick tool was haven sent... I gave him a BJ and after awhile he said, '我要射了”。。I quickly pull his dick out and he shot his warm load all over my face.

We quickly clean up and left the toilet. When we reach the office, I overheard his frd ask him why he took so long..

Looking forward to seeing him again when he delivers again..

Anyone with similar stories to share?

Erotic!!!

Yes I believe in erotic encounters that drop like a parcel from heaven out of the blue. Usually they are absurdly hot and funny as well. The forbidden fruit, combined with serendipity, tastes exceptionally sweet. :D

I would say Japanese are better at the 'soft' part of sex than the 'hard' one.

By the 'hard' one, I would refer to intercourse etc.

And since Japanese are so culturally pressured to be shy, a Japanese who attempts to take initiative and approach you is really someone who likes you, physically or emotionally.

There are apparently many good reviews by Japanese AJs on Singapore too.

For some strange reasons, I find that Japanese have too many moles and it's kind of a turn-off for me.

I also prefer the tanned ones to the fair ones.

Either that or I have been too influenced by the admiration for dragon boaters.

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

I visited Tokyo as part of a business trip in Japan.  On one free evening, I was loitering around the lane with lots of porn book stores (Shinjuku Ni-chōme (新宿二丁目)).  This young slim guy followed me from one store to another for more than half an hour.  He was not exactly as pretty as those in the typical Jap porn.  But he had good fair complexion and silky smooth hair.  His eyes were big and watery.  He was wearing only a skimpy tank top and a pair of skinny jeans as it was summer.  I decided to stop and talk to him, but his command of English was extremely poor, and I could not speak Japanese.  It was through a lot of wild gesticulation that I gathered that he wanted to invite me to his home.  We walked to the train station and took the train for more than 10 stations.  When we alighted, he went to take his bicycle which was locked at the station.  But since there was only one bike, he decided to push it while I walked beside him.  After what seemed like forever, we finally reached a small building.  We took the stairs up to the 2nd floor and went into a tiny apartment.  Once inside, he pounced on me and kissed me all over.  We stripped ourselves nude.  He opened his cabinet and showed me his collection of toys.  The variety was bewildering.  For the next 2 hours, he signaled me to stuff various toys up his hole.  The final one was my hard dick.  He was moaning lustfully but softly all the while and yet encouraging me to do more.  He also pulled my hand to pinch his nipples, which caused him to moan even more.  He own dick was huge and stayed hard thoughout.  It was leaking pre-cum continuously.  Fortunately, he had no intention to penerate me.  We had fun till 3 am and I slept over at his place as there was no more train service, and taking a taxi would be far too costly.  We woke up at around 8 am.  He then gestured me to follow him.  After a walk of of about 20 minutes, I realised that he was bringing me to a public bath house.  He showed me the procedures to enter, get a locker and undress.  He helped me scrub my back and chest.  We then relaxed in the hot pool.  After more than 1 hour at the bath house, we left and he walked me back to the station.  He wrote down the name of the station that I should alight.  He gave me a brief hug and waved me goodbye.  I felt a sweet feeling overwelming me.  But since I knew that would be the last time I saw him, I waved back and quickly walked away.

• Guest locked this topic