Male HQ

Tea

Guest Gay Teapot

for me i go TWG wide selection of various mixes and blends...traditional chinese Bai Mu Dan is a ind of white tea if i m nt wrong you can try tt its sold at teadot and most tea shops
Okay. Thanks! Do you guys use leaf tea or tea bags? I find for green tea, the bags always taste way too bitter.

Twinnings(?) have white teas in teabags too. Usually i drink using teabags, too troublesome if i use tea leaves in the office. lol. but i'd prefer tea leaves if i have the luxury of time to be sitting at some cafe relaxing the weekends away.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

Twinnings(?) have white teas in teabags too. Usually i drink using teabags, too troublesome if i use tea leaves in the office. lol. but i'd prefer tea leaves if i have the luxury of time to be sitting at some cafe relaxing the weekends away.

Anyone interested to go for a tea session one day just to gather together and appreciate tea?

we all wear masks to protect and deceive how many masks do you have with you today?

I do enjoy bitterness, of the right degree, and in a good brew. But I find sometimes the bitterness overpowers everything else on the flavour profile. Can't detect the fragrance and the nuttiness or other traces. Ends up as a collective 'yuck', haha. White and green teas supposedly taste horrible when brewed with boiling water. But for the black teas, I agree with you Sibelius, a hint of bitterness is nice. I'm not a fan of English-style tea where it's super strong, and the only way to make it palatable is to add sugar and milk.

Don't use boiling water to brew tea as it'll ruin d tea taste. Either hv it just b4 it starts to boil or cool down d water somewhat after it had boiled.

d bitterness comes cos d tea leaves r brew too long. Remove d tea leaves after 3-5 mins (depending on type of tea). Just like coffee beans, if brewed too long, coffee will taste either bitter or sour (depending on d type of coffee bean used).

I always prefer Chinese tea than any others, and I only know one place, that is Tea Chapter at Chinatown =P

hmm if i rmb right. theres this small shop that sells all these chinese tea leaves near bugis junction. closer to the lib i think.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.