Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

I was there after midnight last night. Saw a few strollers but no one keen on action. Then a stocky guy in cap, singlet came close to me in the gazebo. He played with my nipples as intro, and then sat and gave be a no-hands BJ... I shot a shuddering load into his mouth after 10mins and he gulped it all. I thanked him and wished him a good stroll home to Tamp.

just noticed that right opposite the exercise station and nearest to the large drain (nearest to the SUTD main car entrance), LTA is building a bus terminal. this means that in a few months, there'll be even more people hanging around CBP all day from morning till 12am (thanks already to the Uni), and it'll be even brighter. I predict that this place will be even quieter soon...

just noticed that right opposite the exercise station and nearest to the large drain (nearest to the SUTD main car entrance), LTA is building a bus terminal. this means that in a few months, there'll be even more people hanging around CBP all day from morning till 12am (thanks already to the Uni), and it'll be even brighter. I predict that this place will be even quieter soon...

Sometime I expected long ago and well. it's bee fun all these years! heh.. I guess I can stil roam about there as tend to go there after 12am and being on a bicycle I can get to other areas there what still offer privacy. But it has been months since I went there.. oh well.. one day soon will go check it out and do another observation to update on the area.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic