Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

• 3 weeks later...

Keke, I work there...... Had car fun with Des once there too, early in the morning once we drove there as we live near by, park on the side of the road than he started sucking me, i came in his mouth. My turn came to suck him and half way sucking a bus drove by.... saw what we were doing, he U turn, park across us and watch........

Few times we even thought of going to my office to fxxk on my office desk but still no chance....Keke.

A good cruising place at Changi Business would be the "Sperm" park opp my office as there are many dark corners at night. Reason why we call it "Sperm" park is because there are 2 "Sperm" shape ponds there. Another good cruising place would be the park opp "Sperm" park that is next to the entrance of ECP from Changi Airport.

LB

pls email me: blueheaven69@hotmail.com

i wan join ur sperm job...

suck suck suck...

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

i hope that this old topic will not be locked by administrator. any keen to make a trip down tonight? say around 9pm.

sighs, i guessed the intention by the administrator was good but it would really be good if he could verify the facts first. there are not many people who would want to openly tell people that they had fun there etc. i for one wouldn't want to publicly announce it but rather chose to pm people and arrange for it. nonetheless, i can verify the fact that there are many encounters there. right darkdevil? right TYRTan? and many others.

anyway, to the guy who wants to run there at 5am-6am, well i can only say this - there are hardly anyone. i used to do it but hv stopped doing so.

:-)

sighs, i guessed the intention by the administrator was good but it would really be good if he could verify the facts first. there are not many people who would want to openly tell people that they had fun there etc. i for one wouldn't want to publicly announce it but rather chose to pm people and arrange for it. nonetheless, i can verify the fact that there are many encounters there. right darkdevil? right TYRTan? and many others.

anyway, to the guy who wants to run there at 5am-6am, well i can only say this - there are hardly anyone. i used to do it but hv stopped doing so.

I've already sent a PM to the moderator. He suggested that I started another thread. I replied that there's this current thread on Personals, so we don't need another in the Main Forum. :)

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

I've already sent a PM to the moderator. He suggested that I started another thread. I replied that there's this current thread on Personals, so we don't need another in the Main Forum. :)

thanks!

i agree with you bro.

ah... ok, ok... haha... well, i am heading there for a jog/ walk now. good sun to get a tan too. anyone keen to come along?

had a good tan? the sun looked so inviting, but i already had prior plans. oh well...

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

had a good tan? the sun looked so inviting, but i already had prior plans. oh well...

hi babyblue, well i drove down in the end. and i managed to do some nude tanning inside my car. fell asleep for a short moment while tanning. felt very good cos it had been so long since i could do that after fort road beach is out of bounds. and yes, the sun was really good.

hi babyblue, well i drove down in the end. and i managed to do some nude tanning inside my car. fell asleep for a short moment while tanning. felt very good cos it had been so long since i could do that after fort road beach is out of bounds. and yes, the sun was really good.

Awesome. The sun was lulling me to sleep too. Hahaha! Maybe I should consider going for tan one of these days. :)

Guest Guest

anyone wanna go there tonite?

starzyne, what time u going...call me along can? ha ha ha this morn u can't make it to meet me @ sand so now we go there and see what'll we get....ha ha ha call me...don't sms....

Guest Guest

can but i dun intend to go so early, say maybe 10:30 to 11 pm... you can?

sure...call me 30min b4....u coming to pick me....? what shd we be wearing...?ha ha ha finally see u.....

im not from around that area so i can take cab going there but dont know how to go around the place.... btw, im not local...

orh... so where r u from?

anyway, what time u guys wanna go?

Guest, me go pick u? hmmm... where r u? i dun drive leh... and if going, i'll be walking there leh... how to pick u up leh?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic