Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

Damn it hasa been coming to 2 years I have not gone there... how much have changed I wonder.. might be time for me to recce and remap the place from my old map rendering heh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Hope to be there again. I was walking naked there last week. One jogger was doing his exercise somewhere and he was abt to leave (quite a distance away) Not exactly know where was he. I was about to walk over (naked) to the other side of the area. He noticed me. I saw him too but do not know if he is opened to nude walk. 

I stayed at the place where I was, Still naked. This jogger walked away and I thought he went home. Then, he walked back to my direction, and look at my naked body. ( I already have a hardon, haha). Then he walked away.) 

Not much people that day. Nothing happened. 

1 minute ago, maturedude said:

Quiet , only 4 or 5 guys ard and see a short fat guy with white long sleeve shirt walking around and keep disturb me and my friend , fatty boom boom :)

Meaning u and your friend are hot la

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic