Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

Guest toned

I stay in bedok and I drive....

If you are driving alongside the MRT line, drive along that road from Expo MRT in the direction of Changi Airport. After the last Changi Business Park building which you can see on the right, turn right at the T-junction (no traffic lights). Turn left at the next junction (with traffic lights).

You can see the pond on the right. Some people get lucky there. Drive on until you see a dark (unlit) section of the park on the left. You can stop the car at that point, alight and walk into this section.

Guest guest

Anyone interested to meet up? 18/ch/173/67 here. Not sure if its convenient to post number here for calling, but my facebook address is momo690@live.com

What time will u be there n wat u looking for?

Time?

Was there... just got back.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic