Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

hi i'll be there around 10pm tonight. i'm 40 185 90 chinese guy with goatee. let's bump into each other and play!

I'm so bored...

Hihi

Care to b frens, chat, fun buddy, long term relationship n mit up?

I'm sincere guy here, I'm not here to fool around...

Hope u r sincere too...

Life Time Relationship / Partner is still the main priority among wat I'm seeking...

2 nights ago, there was this guy at the pergola all naked. not only that, he brought his own ropes and tied himself to the metal beams, so he was standing stark naked like a starfish. and he also had on a blindfold. i didnt notice any guys playing with him. i walked past and he smelt like he had an entire bottle of whiskey or something ...

2 nights ago, there was this guy at the pergola all naked. not only that, he brought his own ropes and tied himself to the metal beams, so he was standing stark naked like a starfish. and he also had on a blindfold. i didnt notice any guys playing with him. i walked past and he smelt like he had an entire bottle of whiskey or something ...

Which pergola u guys are talking about? There are several there. Go there every night yet cant see anything except some cars. Please tell me.

Which pergola u guys are talking about? There are several there. Go there every night yet cant see anything except some cars. Please tell me.

ok here's the directions. go to the large pond. stand with the Xilinx building to your left (it's about 10 stories tall and has 'Xilinx' in red near the top). walk towards the main road, with the building always to your left. when you get to the road, turn right and walk down the road for about 50-100m. then look left; in the dark you should be able to see the white roof of the pointed pergola about 100m in the 'bush'. follow the jogging/cycling track in. see you there!

Edited by chubachub9

my observation over the past few weeks is that people generally keep very quiet when they are cruising. i wonder why so few of the people walking around actually say 'hi'. don't be shy lah, we are all there for roughly the same thing, and even if you are not interested, saying 'hi' in return won't kill you. and it's so dark no one will recognise you lah. being friendly will make it that little bit more pleasant when walking around.

on another matter, please don't litter. i don't think the cleaners come around to clean up after you, so I've noticed a gradual build up of rubbish. i've also spotted some rats running around.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic