Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

9 hours ago, AllReady said:

Great night. Thanks to the dude in black. It was fun. H/e be aware of the uncle in van. He keeps harassing people even after we say no,... Sianz. 

Yes. Got 1 uncle in a van. He will lure guys to his van n suck them... saw some willing souls in e van .... :D

6 hours ago, torque said:

I was cycling there but I left at about 11

Oh... I saw someone on bike around 10 plus from far. I was on my nude doing my exercise and enjoying the breeze last night. 

1 guy was actually walking towards me and hesitate to touch me. Thereafter, he gently stroke my dick and left shortly. (Shy bah)

was there on wednesday night .. one indian daddy in the gazebo .. nice bloody thick cock .. but died at the doors of paradise. he couldnt get it up. waste of condom. lucky there were 2 chn boys who managed to do the job. not thick but still yummy enough ...

2 hours ago, minami said:

was there on wednesday night .. one indian daddy in the gazebo .. nice bloody thick cock .. but died at the doors of paradise. he couldnt get it up. waste of condom. lucky there were 2 chn boys who managed to do the job. not thick but still yummy enough ...

Minami ..Is the gazebo near the pond?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic