Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

Early this morning was at CBP with 2 other friends. 

There was this taxi driver that kept following us and I saw him always on his hp and holding it an angle that we usually hold to take pics. I stopped walking with my friends and the taxi driver continued following my friends. I walked behind the driver and he was actually taking pics. So just beware of him. 

He drives a Trans Cab SHD 23T

22 hours ago, ExhibitGuy said:

There was this taxi driver that kept following us and I saw him always on his hp and holding it an angle that we usually hold to take pics. I stopped walking with my friends and the taxi driver continued following my friends. I walked behind the driver and he was actually taking pics. So just beware of him. 

Edited by maturedude
16 hours ago, ExhibitGuy said:

Beware..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since this thread is about CBP,  would like to ask a few questions. I'm bi and I have a female Fwb that I like to bring to CBP for some carfun or park fun. We would usually be sucking n fuxking naked in The car or one of the circle islànds. We are always hoping to be peeped at by nude runners or cruisers but can't seem to find any. Any one can give some pointers? We allow watchers to come watch us closely

On 1/2/2019 at 1:00 AM, Amethyst said:

Who was there just now? I was there after a nice jog. Fortunately no rain.... quite a number of cruisers. 

One men did a blow job on me... he was sucking real hard and I did not enjoy it but cum right away.... I pull out immediately from his mouth. Sorry that I have kept my cum  for days and was too sensitive to your hard suck.  

Where is the place exactly

Just came back from cbp. There is a young couple fucking outdoors at the smallest circle. The one furthest away. They were at it with straw mats and everything. I am Not bisexual, but the actions was very hot at the pavilion with the guy doing different positions with the gal... Wow. The doggy was especially great. What a showman and they like people to watch.... Haha. Good show!

Edited by AllReady
10 minutes ago, AllReady said:

Just came back from cbp. There is a young couple fucking outdoors at the smallest circle. The one furthest away. They were at it with straw mats and everything. I am Not bisexual, but the actions was very hot at the pavilion with the guy doing different positions with the gal... Wow. The doggy was especially great. What a showman and they like people to watch.... Haha. Good show!

That must be @Durianhoothahaha

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic