Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

The writing is on the wall — or in this case, in the ground. Lamp posts construction is underway at the pathway near to the gazebo/ amphitheatre, with two distinct invasive ones on each side of the benches and others scattered around. What a bummer. :angry::yuk: There goes the nice dark cloak of near anonymity and sordid ventures. <_<

Edited by HC-B
On 4/11/2019 at 12:57 AM, HC-B said:

The writing is on the wall — or in this case, in the ground. Lamp posts construction is underway at the pathway near to the gazebo/ amphitheatre, with two distinct invasive ones on each side of the benches and others scattered around. What a bummer. :angry::yuk: There goes the nice dark cloak of near anonymity and sordid ventures. <_<

Not to worry. They get turned off after 11pm

13 hours ago, nitecrawler said:

Not to worry. They get turned off after 11pm

Not really though. The ones located at the pathway next to the road are always on throughout the night. Unless they’re already erected and you’ve seen it...! ;)

If it still dark it can be fun to go full naked... But if got crowd then many will see u if they came in... I once when I find it dark and I strip naked n walk about but alone so I put on cloth n left.

Edited by k13v
Remove map

Thanks...

167 69 chn 51

LINE: songatsg0

Telegram: songatsg

13 hours ago, Amethyst said:

Was at CBP 2 hours ago. No cruiser but many cars past by. Did my little nude exercise there... Nice... 

Yes agree. It’s a haven for nudists and exhibitionists. Just need to be wary of and watch out for the odd Aetos patrol once in a while.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic