Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

Wow.. That place seems to be very happening.. Any chances that teens go there too?? Because I'm 18 already so would like to explore more places =P

that place is not really that happening. it will only be happening if you're lucky. teens? i don't think that's a problem, provided that you're of legal age.

How's the crowd tonite?

Saw 4 guys near the pergola around 10 plus. 1 plump guy, 1 topless guy, 1 guy wearing a skimpy shorts (nice) and 1 in business wear. Then suddenly all disappeared! Strange..

Guest Guest26

guest26, you are wrong. there are times where good & cute guys / student cruise CBP. how many trips have you made to CBP ?

Sorry but I think I'm not the only one say that as you can read above few reply did mention the crowd mostly uncle and chub So I think cbp not the place for those who not into uncle and chub .. Sorry If I'm wrong..

Guest chubuncle

Sorry but I think I'm not the only one say that as you can read above few reply did mention the crowd mostly uncle and chub So I think cbp not the place for those who not into uncle and chub .. Sorry If I'm wrong..

No problems, if you want all the glam, go elsewhere. CBP is not the most accessible place, so more likely people that go there drives. That means most likely they're older and more established people. Unless you are driving your father's car...

the crowd there all below average looking :yuk:

let's not get judgmental here. the irony with so many of us is that while we don't want people to judge us, we ourselves are guilty of making judgmental remarks on one each other. not a very nice thing to do. let's accept that there are as many different type of people as there are many different preferences. if you think the crowd there do not suit you from what you read, then you can simply not go there. no need to pass unwanted remarks. certainly many other people do not think similar as you. the fact that many continue to experience their fun there is a good indication that whoever go there fulfils many people's criteria, be it in terms of looks, shape or size.

if i may share, i live nearby and have visited that place for the last 4-5 years. and my experience with people in CBP tells me that the physical attributes of people who visit there varies. i have met many whom many would consider young, fit, tone, the type where one can only imagine of a greek adonis (esp in recent weeks). but of cos, there are many who do not fit this description. some may find them their type but some may not. it's every individuals' preference. and i do agree with what chubuncle said, many drives and they are more established. and for those who drives, my experience was that many of them are very hot! you never know what experienced people can do to you! and of cos, there are many who drives their father's car, in which case, they are younger but not necessarily better looking. last but not least, there are many who jogs there, esp in recent months and you can imagine the heat they create when they are hot and sweaty... if that's what you desire.

it boils down to your preference. and whether you get those who meet your criteria or not largely depends on your luck. and if you do not, too bad. you can try again. every experience there is different.

Anyone going down later?

The great thing abt this place is it is so serene and cool. Its nice even for a quiet walk alone. I've met people as late as 4am and as early as 6am! But of cos most of the it is dead quiet. But if you're cruising best to go during the "hot" hours. Other hours you may get a catch but even if not, just enjoy the cool air on your nude body! Great moon tan place and u dun have to worry about offending families and kids etc..

Guest 7th Month

Saw 4 guys near the pergola around 10 plus. 1 plump guy, 1 topless guy, 1 guy wearing a skimpy shorts (nice) and 1 in business wear. Then suddenly all disappeared! Strange..

someone must be burning those 'paper money', 'the 4 guys' you saw, must be there waiting for their share mah :ph34r: ....

someone must be burning those 'paper money', 'the 4 guys' you saw, must be there waiting for their share mah :ph34r: ....

Wondering this 4 guys where they go for fun acept pavilion area .. Any other places ?I saw 2 guy in pavilion area oso after 2 mins I came back they also disappear

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic