Male HQ

Body Waxing / Grooming / Firming & Toning Services By Sinxmen @ Orchard

Brazilian Waxing promotion.. Massage Waxing & Facial Promotion Packages avaiable.. further discount for NSF & Students

In the recent years, more and more men are into indugling and embrasing themselves to a Spa Beauty Treatments, pampering and relaxing from the hard day work from the office.

Massage Treatments -

Most women enjoy a body massage as a regular treatment but as for MEN who enjoy a massage therapy mainly to relieve muscle stress from working out in the gym, relieve the stress from their home / family or partners and a hard day work in the office. Mainly Men will enjoy a Sport Massage or a Deep Tissue Massage to relieve muscle stress or a Swedish Fusion Massage to relieve in the body and mind.

Facial Treatments -

Most MEN would like to cleans and purify their facial from the Shine and Oilyness, as women who always like to rejuvenate and re-define their face to a youthful look.... Recently that lots of MEN also request for a Skin Rejuvenating Facial Treatment to look younger too.

Waxing Services -

More and More men has becoming Metrosexual ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrosexual ) and like to have a silky smooth legs, chest, back and even armpits. some even go to the extent to have a Brazilian Waxing ( click the following link to find out more about brazilian waxing - http://malebrazilianwax.charlia.com/what-is-a-brazilian-wax )

David - founder of SINx - a well experienced Estheician who own a New York State Board Licence since 1997 is offering Brazilian Waxing Promotion, Facial Treatment Promotions. Packages are available too

Brazilian Waxing Promotion - its @ S$68.00 a session now.. (usual price is S$138.00)

Facial Treatment Promotion - Deep Cleansing Facial Treatment @ S$50.00 (usual price @ S$70.00), Purifying / Acne Facial Treatment @ S$70.00 (usual price @ S$90.00). This promotions are for 1st time customers and one time per client only. Facial package course are available too.

There will be a further discount for NSF & Students for the above mention promotions. Terms & Conditions Apply..

If you are interested to Fix an appointment, please kindly contact me @ +65-93894696 NOW!!!

Please kindly visit my website - http://www.boyzilian4men.webs.com for more promotions, service menu

Brazilian Waxing Promotion now.. Massage, Waxing & Facial Promotion Packages available... further discount for NSF & Students

In the recent years, more and more men are into indugling and embrasing themselves to a Spa Beauty Treatments, pampering and relaxing from the hard day work from the office.

Massage Treatments -

Most women enjoy a body massage as a regular treatment but as for MEN who enjoy a massage therapy mainly to relieve muscle stress from working out in the gym, relieve the stress from their home / family or partners and a hard day work in the office. Mainly Men will enjoy a Sport Massage or a Deep Tissue Massage to relieve muscle stress or a Swedish Fusion Massage to relieve in the body and mind.

Facial Treatments -

Most MEN would like to cleans and purify their facial from the Shine and Oilyness, as women who always like to rejuvenate and re-define their face to a youthful look.... Recently that lots of MEN also request for a Skin Rejuvenating Facial Treatment to look younger too.

Waxing Services -

More and More men has becoming Metrosexual ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrosexual ) and like to have a silky smooth legs, chest, back and even armpits. some even go to the extent to have a Brazilian Waxing ( click the following link to find out more about brazilian waxing - http://malebrazilianwax.charlia.com/what-is-a-brazilian-wax )

David - founder of SINx - a well experienced Estheician who own a New York State Board Licence since 1997 is offering Brazilian Waxing Promotion, Facial Treatment Promotions. Packages are available too

Brazilian Waxing Promotion - its @ S$68.00 a session now.. (usual price is S$138.00)

Facial Treatment Promotion - Deep Cleansing Facial Treatment @ S$50.00 (usual price @ S$70.00), Purifying / Acne Facial Treatment @ S$70.00 (usual price @ S$90.00). This promotions are for 1st time customers and one time per client only. Facial package course are available too.

There will be a further discount for NSF & Students for the above mention promotions. Terms & Conditions Apply..

If you are interested to Fix an appointment, please kindly contact me @ +65-93894696 NOW!!!

Please kindly visit my website - http://www.boyzilian4men.webs.com for more promotions, service menu

Enjoy a Relaxing Body Massage Therapy to relieve stress from work n home

• 11 months later...

Hi guys

I'm not sure where to start... But is there anybody here offering Boyzillian waxing services? Or can anyone recommend me any shops? I'm VERY new to this (everything, yes!), and I'm rather shy to try out the retail outlets. Prefer personal service. :D

Thanks! :)

Getting into shape! Training into a bear! :)

Heard that it is very painful and uncomfortable

- anyone tried / feedbacks please !

Cheers/ Keno

I tried it before at Man’s Retreat. It’s only painful in the sense that the moment when the hot wax comes into contact with the skin and when the piece of cooled wax is suddenly pulled off together with your hair, but that pain is just for a while only. Especially when you get the sensation that it’s done on your groin.

What is uncomfortable is when the hair grows back. Especially when you’re already so accustomed to having hair at your groin after puberty, when the hair grows back, the texture is just like a ‘durian head’ and when your inner thighs brush against your balls, you just feel this prickly feeling.

But all these are rather harmless. The only thing left is that you probably enjoy seeing your groin feel and look so smooth… :D

Edited by qedcwc

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

• 8 months later...

Brazilian Waxing Promotion now.. Massage, Waxing & Facial Promotion Packages available... further discount for NSF & Students

Massage Treatments -

Facial Treatments -

Waxing Services -

Enjoy a Relaxing Body Massage Therapy to relieve stress from work n home

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Wanna lose your extra 'Inches' round your waistline effectively within an hour??

Introducting the world reknown Universal Contour Wrap that guranteed a minimum total body loss of 6" during your very 1st Full Body Wrap treatment.

Promotion for Body Contour Wrap @ Sinxman :-

Trial Treatmentfor Full Body Wrap @ S$158.00. ( Usual Rate S$288.00 )

Trial Treatment for Tummy & Butt Wrap @ S$118.00 (Usual Rate S$228.00)

Packages available will be advise to achieved better result. Please visit http://www.sinemen.webs.com and contact 93894696 or 83189364 for appointment slot.. 2 days advance notice of appointment advised

Its time to show off your sexy bod @ Pool or Clubs or Parties....

Visit Sinxman located in Far East Shopping Centre (strictly by appointment only) to experience this unique treatment

SInxmen is located in Far East Shopping Centre (nex to Wheelock Place) providing Brazilian Waxing, Facial Treatments, Body Waxing, Body Contour Wrap and Massage services for Men by Man - Strictly by Appointment only

WeekDays Afternoon Brazilian Waxing Promotion - Enjoy an affordable Brazilian Waxing services @ S$50.00 only for appointments for Monday to Friday within 12noon to 5pm (this promotion is not valid for eve of PHs and PHs)

Tummy & Butt Contour Wrap @ S$118.00 for 1st Trial Session

Full Body Contour Wrap @ S$158.00 for 1st Trial Session

Deep Cleansing Facial Treatments from S$50.00 (for all 1st time new clients)

Brazilian Waxing with Massage Package @ S$150.00

for more details, please kindly visit http://www.sinxmen.webs.com or contact 8318-9364 of 9389-4696 for appointment slot. Advance notice for appointment advised!!

• 2 months later...

Good thing have to share with your best friends or buddies...

Come with your friend(s)/Buddy to indugle an experience of the propular Brazilian Waxing services @ S$98.00 (for both) only.. This promotion is valid for Monday to Sunday during our operation hours (11.30 to 7.30pm)

This promotion is also valid on PHs and eve of PHs, strictly by appointment ONLY... ONE (1) day advance notice need...

If you and your best friend(s) or Buddies are interested in this promotion, please kindly contact me, David @ 93894696 (SMS or WhatsApp) for your appointment slot... I am located in Far East Shopping Centre (next to Wheelock Place) - The unit details will be reply via SMS/Whatsapp after your appointment has been comfirmed.

But if you don't wanna come with friends, you will still enjoy our on-going Weekdays Afternoon Brazilian Waxing Promotion - Monday to Friday, 12 to 5pm (not valid for PHs and eve of PHs) @ S$50.00 only.. after hours will be @ S$70.00 and 1st time visitor will enjoy it @ S$60.00 ONLY. Strictly by appointment only.

For our other services and promotion, please kindly visit http://www.sinxmen.webs.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sinx Men

Sinx Men - A place where guys can pample themselves and indugle to their personal grooming services in a comfortable space..

Located just a few minutes walk from the Orchard MRT station, @ Far East Shopping , a small shopping building which is in between of Wheelock Place and Hilton Hotel.

Our Services :-

Facial Grooming Services - Starting from S$50.00 (only for New Customers). Using Demalogica and BelleWave professional skin care products to pample your face and rejuvenated your skin.. Package of 6 sessions will received 1 session complimentory FOC or Packages of 10 sessions will received 3 sessions complimentory FOC.

Body Grooming Waxing services - Remove those un-wanted body hair with either Waxing Services or Grooming Trimming Serivces... Weekdays Afternoon Delite Brazilian Waxing Promotion - Monday to Friday within 12noon to 5pm, @ S$50.00 ONLY... After hours will be @ S$70.00 - This promotion does not valid for Eve of PHs and PHs... New Customers for after hours will be @ S$60.00

Body Contouring Services - Sinx Men is using the world well know Body Contour Wrap - The Universal Contour Wrap - and is believed that we are the 1st Men Salon providing this unique service in Singapore since 2005. We guaranteed you will loss a minimum of 6" of full body measurement during your very 1st wrap.. (terms and condition apply)

Stress Relieve Body Therapy services - Indugle to a relaxing and pampering body therapy to relieve your stress in a soothing and comforting enviroment by a well experienced therapist who have more then 15 years.

Operation - Strictly by appointment ONLY... Please kindly contact +65-93894696 (phone/sms/whatsApp) for your appointment slot arrangement... if you are arranging an appointment from oversea, please email to sinx64@yahoo.com for appointment..

to have more details of Promotions and services, please visit http://www.sinxmen.webs.com for more

have a great week ahead

• 4 weeks later...

Mrboyboy,

I'm offering waxing services. I'm giving 15% off this month.

You may refer to my site for the price list. Prices there are before discount.

Students / NSF additional 10% off.

Thank you and look forward to be of service to you very soon.

Cheers!!!

Luis

Mobile: 9858 0204

http://heng50.wix.com/massage-060812

Edited by F19

as stated above, does anyone know where can i get cheap services for boyzillian waxing as i am still a student and couldn't afford prices above 50 ... thanks in advanced if you have place to suggest. :)

Hi Mrboyboy..

I do provide Brazilian Waxing (aka Boyzilian Waxing to some) services... Its @ S$50.00 at all time for NSF n Students (ID must be produce when arrived for appt). If you are interested to fix an appt, please kindly contact me @ 93894696. U can also visit my website @ http://www.sinxmen.webs.com for more of my other services.

I operate my services in a Salon located in Far East Shopping Centre and Strictly by appointment ONLY.. Best is to contact me for your appointment slot and I will reply with my unit details...

Please, please remind to inform that U r a Student or NSF service men when you arrange your appointment slot to received the discounted rates..

cheers

David

• 6 months later...

Its June (Mid-Year) now... and its Time to put on you Swimming Tongs / Trunks and head to the Beach or Swimming Pool..

Need a Waxing service to clean up those unwanted HAIR that stick out from your swimwear??

SINxMen provide Brazilian Waxing / Full Body Waxing services at an affordable rates...

Monday to Friday - 12pm to 5pm (last apt @ 4.30pm) @ S$50.00 only

(Not valid for PHs and Eve of PHs)

After hours is @ S$70.00 (1st time visit for new customer @ S$60.00)

Students and NSF Men rates is @ S$50.00 at all time

(please state when you fix your apt and present a valid Student' pass or 11B when arrived)

Other services :-

Fusion Massage @ S$80.00 for 60 mins and S$100.00 for 90 mins

Sinx Nature Massage @ S$100.00 for 60 mins S$130.00 for 90 mins

Packages for Brazilian Waxing and Massage

Brazilian Waxing with Fusion Massage @ S$130.00

Brazilian Waxing with Sinx Nature Massage @ S$150.00

for more packages and services, please visit http://www.sinxmen.webs.com

for apt :- +6593894696 (sms / whatsapp / Line / Tango)

Location - Far East Shopping Centre

(next to Wheelock Place)

Strictly by appointment ONLY

Edited by MenBtySpa

• 1 month later...

Its June (Mid-Year) now... and its Time to put on you Swimming Tongs / Trunks and head to the Beach or Swimming Pool..

Need a Waxing service to clean up those unwanted HAIR that stick out from your swimwear??

SINxMen provide Brazilian Waxing / Full Body Waxing services at an affordable rates...

Monday to Friday - 12pm to 5pm (last apt @ 4.30pm) @ S$50.00 only

(Not valid for PHs and Eve of PHs)

After hours is @ S$70.00 (1st time visit for new customer @ S$60.00)

Students and NSF Men rates is @ S$50.00 at all time

(please state when you fix your apt and present a valid Student' pass or 11B when arrived)

Other services :-

Fusion Massage @ S$80.00 for 60 mins and S$100.00 for 90 mins

Sinx Nature Massage @ S$100.00 for 60 mins S$130.00 for 90 mins

Packages for Brazilian Waxing and Massage

Brazilian Waxing with Fusion Massage @ S$130.00

Brazilian Waxing with Sinx Nature Massage @ S$150.00

for more packages and services, please visit http://www.sinxmen.webs.com

for apt :- +6593894696 (sms / whatsapp / Line / Tango)

Location - Far East Shopping Centre

(next to Wheelock Place)

SinxMen & Absolute Cross Over Promotion

SinxMen is offering a 10% discount to all Absolute Members

for Brazilian Waxing Services

even for the Weekdays Afternoon Promotion

Brazilian Waxing Weekdays Afternoon Promotion

Monday to Friday

12noon to 5pm

@ S$50.00 only

(not valid for eve of PHs and PHs)

Students & NSF Rates

@ S$50.00 at all time

show your Student's Pass or 11B when arrived for appointment

After hours rates

@ S$70.00

(new customers @ S$60 for their 1st visit)

time :- 11.30am to 7.30pm

SMS / Whatsapp / LINE

http://www.sinxmen.webs.com

P.S. Please state that you are Absolute's Member when you fix your appointment

Show your Absolute Membership Care to received the 10% discount

Edited by MenBtySpa

• 3 weeks later...

SinxMen & Absolute Cross Over Promotion

SinxMen is offering a 10% discount to all Absolute Members

for Brazilian Waxing Services

even for the Weekdays Afternoon Promotion

Brazilian Waxing Weekdays Afternoon Promotion

Monday to Friday

12noon to 5pm

@ S$50.00 only

(not valid for eve of PHs and PHs)

Students & NSF Rates

@ S$50.00 at all time

show your Student's Pass or 11B when arrived for appointment

After hours rates

@ S$70.00

(new customers @ S$60 for their 1st visit)

time :- 11.30am to 7.30pm

SMS / Whatsapp / LINE

P.S. Please state that you are Absolute's Member when you fix your appointment

Show your Absolute Membership Care to received the 10% discount

Groom yourself before heading down to the StarLust event by Absolute...

Sinx is offering a 10% discount for all Absolute Members when they come for their Brazilian Waxing services....

Don't missed out this Cross-Over Brazilian Waxing Promotion..

Call / SMS / Whatsapp / Line to +65-9389-4696 for an apt ... (don't forget to inform you are an Absolute's member and show your membership card when arrived for apt)

• 4 weeks later...

Groom yourself before heading down to the StarLust event by Absolute...

Sinx is offering a 10% discount for all Absolute Members when they come for their Brazilian Waxing services....

Don't missed out this Cross-Over Brazilian Waxing Promotion..

Call / SMS / Whatsapp / Line to +65-9389-4696 for an apt ... (don't forget to inform you are an Absolute's member and show your membership card when arrived for apt)

• 3 weeks later...

Introducing The Universal Contour Wrap Treatment

the world's only proven body wrap brand to guarantee instant inch loss

guarantee a minimum 6 inches total body measurement loss in your 1st treatment.

About the Body Wrap

If you’re looking to lose a few extra inches you could always join a gym or attempt the latest diet, but if you want instant results look no further than the Classic treatment from Universal Contour Wrap®.

We guarantee you will lose at least 6” in just two hours, or your money back! What could be more perfect for that special occasion?

This perhaps sounds too good to be true but with an average loss of between 10-14 inches from just one body wrap we are confident you will be impressed.

To extend your inch loss effect, a course of 3 treatments will often be enough for most men.

Further Benefits:

• Reduces appearance of cellulite & stretch marks
  • Gently exfoliates leaving skin smooth and conditioned
  • Removes harmful toxins from the body
How it works

A unique blend of mineral rich clay and specialist body wrapping techniques help cleanse and detoxify your body while actively compressing the soft fatty tissues, to create instant and lasting inch loss.

Once the warm clay-soaked bandages are applied you can lie back and relax for an hour while the treatment gets to work. You could also use this time to get more out of your trip to the salon and indulge in additional treatments like a facial. Your wrap is then removed and your therapist will amaze you with your before and after measurements.

This is not a water loss treatment. In fact, we recommend you drink water regularly after your treatment to enhance detoxification.

The Inch Loss Continues…

Universal Contour Wrap® Classic carries on working long after you’ve left the salon. After you’ve been wrapped, the special clay solution remains in the pores of the skin so the detoxification and tightening process can continue for three to four days, giving further inch loss. After the wrap you should also drink plenty of water to help flush and rid your body of the impurities that have been released during the wrap process.

To experience the full benefits of UCW Classic, a course of treatments is recommended and these should be taken a minimum of 7-10 days apart.

To try and benefit from this body wrap treatment, please kindly contact David

@ +65-93894696 (sms and whatsapp or Line available)

for your trial appointment..

go to http://www.sinxmen.webs.com for more services and promotion..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Sinxmen @ Midpoint Orchard

from 15th Feb 2014

After providing services @ Far East Shopping Centre ( next to Wheelock Place and The Hilton International Hotel ) since 2010. Now Sinxmen is relocated into Midpoint Orchard (opt of 313 Somerset and next to Courts MegaStore Orchard) on its own.

Sinxmen @ Midpoint Orchard will still remain providing exclusive services for all Male clienteles, from the popular Brazilian Waxing ( aka Boyzilian Waxing or Menzilian Waxing services) and other Waxing services, customized Skin Purifying/ Rejuvenating Facial Treatments, Relaxing Body Massage to a Body Contour Wrap that guaranteed inches loss treatment. 

As per the past, Sinxmen will still remain operating strictly by Appointment ONLY basis.. For any enquiry, appointment arrangement, best is to SMS or Whatsapp to +65-93894696

If you are around the areas and would like to 'walk-in' for any services, there will be an additional surcharge of S$5.00 ontop of the rates published..

For more info of my services and rates, please visit my website @ http://www.sinxmen.webs.com

• 2 weeks later...

Sinxmen @ Midpoint Orchard

from 15th Feb 2014

After providing services @ Far East Shopping Centre ( next to Wheelock Place and The Hilton International Hotel ) since 2010. Now Sinxmen is relocated into Midpoint Orchard (opt of 313 Somerset and next to Courts MegaStore Orchard) on its own.

Sinxmen @ Midpoint Orchard will still remain providing exclusive services for all Male clienteles, from the popular Brazilian Waxing ( aka Boyzilian Waxing or Menzilian Waxing services) and other Waxing services, customized Skin Purifying/ Rejuvenating Facial Treatments, Relaxing Body Massage to a Body Contour Wrap that guaranteed inches loss treatment. 

As per the past, Sinxmen will still remain operating strictly by Appointment ONLY basis.. For any enquiry, appointment arrangement, best is to SMS or Whatsapp to +65-93894696

If you are around the areas and would like to 'walk-in' for any services, there will be an additional surcharge of S$5.00 ontop of the rates published..

For more info of my services and rates, please visit my website @ http://www.sinxmen.webs.com

• 2 months later...

Attention!

Attention!

Attention!

Special Credited Package Promotion

available from Now!!

Simply purchase a Package Credit

and received an additional of 30% - 40% services credit value

Options :-

A) S$500.00 Package Credit

and received and an additional of S$150.00 worth of services (30%)

Total S$650.00 worth of services

or

B)  S$1000.00 Package Credit

and received an addition of S$400.00 worth of services (40%)

Total S$1400.00 worth of services

This Package Credit allows you to utilized any of my services posted in my website and you are able to treats or share with your friends too.

terms and conditions:-

1) Not valid for Facial Packages nor 1 year Unlimited Brazilian Waxing Package

2) This package is not exchangeable for cash refund

3) This package will valid for 24 months / 2 years

4) No last minutes cancelation or No Show after appointment was make. Amount will be deducted from your credit

5) You will have to sign your Service Record Card after every visit to acknowledge the balance in your package credit

6) Advance appointment arrangement required

For more enquiry, please contact David

@ +65-93894696 for details

Edited by MenBtySpa

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Sinxmen

@

Midpoint Orchard

Opt 313 Somerset / next to Gateway Emerald

It is much easier to get to Sinxmen for your Waxing, Facial or Massage Service

without being WET during raining days.

From 15th Nov 2014, the underpass link and the overhead bridge tube

from Gateway Orchard is officially open to all.

Enjoy an affordable price for Brazilian Waxing for MEN ONLY @ S$55.00

Monday to Friday 12 to 5pm. (not valid for PHs and Eve of PHs)

Other Hours will be @ S$75.00 - a S$10.00 off for all New Customers for their 1st visit.

All Students* and All NSF service men* rates is @ S$55.00 at all timing.

Deep Cleaning Facial treatments with Brazilian Waxing Package @ S$110.00

Sinx Natural Body Therapy** with Brazilian Waxing Package @ S$150.00

Universal Body Contour Wrap Treatment is BACK

Come and try out this wonderful Body Inches Lost Treatment with an instant result guaranteed with 2 hours @ S$98.00 for your 1st Tummy Wrap trial.

Please Call for more information enquiry

Sinxmen operated strictly by Appointment ONLY.

Contact number :- +6593894696 (sms / whatsapp available)

* for all students and NSF services men who are interested to fix an appointment for your Brazilian Waxing, Please do mentioned your status when fixing your appointment and produce a valid Student's pass or 11B (for NSF men) when arrive for your appointment.

Sinxmen will not entertain any last minute information of your status.

• 1 month later...

Sinxmen

@

Midpoint Orchard

Opt 313 Somerset / next to Gateway Emerald

It is much easier to get to Sinxmen for your Waxing, Facial or Massage Service

without getting WET during raining days.

From 15th Nov 2014, the underpass link and the overhead bridge tube

from Gateway Orchard is officially open to all.

Other Hours will be @ S$75.00 - a S$10.00 off for all New Customers for their 1st visit.

* for all students and NSF services men who are interested to fix an appointment for your Brazilian Waxing, Please do mentioned your status when fixing your appointment and produce a valid Student's pass or 11B (for NSF men) when arrive for your appointment.

Sinxmen will not entertain any last minute information of your status.

• 7 months later...

to all my dear customers

I have pull my left arm muscle and I won't be able to perform or take in any massage appointment in the coming 2 weeks... I will update you all when I am fully recovered.. Sorry for the inconvenience..

At the mean time, I have come up a Brazilian Waxing for the month of Aug 2015

Brazilian Waxing @ S$55.00 only

(at all time)

from 1st Aug til 31st Aug 2015

Advance appointment required

For appointment - please contact me @ 93894696

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Value Customers and Friends

My arm has fully recovered and I am able to accept my Massage appointment from now onward...

If you are interested to try (if you have not) or return your visit,

please kindly text or whatsapp me

@ 93894696

to fix your appointment slot

My location is @ Midpoint Orchard (opp 313 Somerset)...

my hours are 11.30am to 7.30pm (strictly by appointment only)

• 1 year later...

Its been a long time that I have been away from this forum... 

I received many comments personally from my regulars and new clients that I should re-post my services here!!

• 3 months later...

SINXmen Services Package Promotion:-

SINXmen 1 :- S$500.00

Received a S$100.00 services credit

FREE

when you purchase this Special Package 

SINXmen 2 :- S$1000.00

Received a S$400.00 services credit

FREE

when you purchase this Special Package

Terms and Conditions :-

You are not allow to use this package to purchase the Brazilian Waxing or any of the Facial Treatment Packages

On Going Brazilian Waxing Promotion @S$500.00

For further information, please kindly contact me @ 93894696

Edited by MenBtySpa

• 1 year later...

Ready to show off your Smooth Tanned Body?

Sinxmen offers Man Brazilian Waxing for All Men

by professional Male Waxing Therapist

with over 15 years of experiences.

@ S$55.00 you can enjoy a smooth Brazilian Waxing

on Monday to Friday within 1200 to 1700 hrs

(not applicable on public holidays and eve of public holidays).

or @ S$75.00 for other hours

Students (18 and above) and NSF service men will enjoy @ S$55.00 at all time

Embrace and Pamper

for a Rejuvenating Facial Treatment for a Healthy & Smooth Complexion 

Starting from S$70.00 for a Deep Cleansing Facial

to S$150.00 for a Anti Aging Skin Lightening Facial Treatment

or a S$50.00 for a Express Facial Treatment

Pamper to a relaxing Body Massage Therrapy

Fusion Massage @ S$80.00 per hour

Sinx Nature Massage @ S$100.00 per hour

Sinxmen is a One Man Operated male Salon - to ensure that you get the Full Attention for your services

For appointment arrangement, please kindly SMS / Whatsapp or Call to +6593894696

www.sinxmen.webs.com

Edited by MenBtySpa

• 3 weeks later...