Male HQ

Men In Tights - Social Gathering

unitight

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After some discussions with victorp (see response below), the Men in Tights social gathering is ON!

This is a social gathering for men (18 and above) who like to wear cycling or running tights. The gathering will be held on Saturday, 27th February at 5.30pm at a central location, accessible by bus and or train. There is also an ample parking facilities available for those who drive (although we do encourage you to take a public transport, as we will end our gathering far from the parking area). It will consist:

• a. Leisurely Walk (approx. 1.30 - 2 hours) to a destination point where we will have:
  • b. Dinner Together (approx. at 7pm)

As the leisurely walk is an outdoor event, we encourage you to bring all the necessary items that you may need, such as: water bottle, hat, umbrella or raincoat (in case it drizzles), etc. Please wear comfortable shoes.

This is strictly a social gathering so we don't accommodate for any request for some hanky panky stuff, but you can arrange a private meeting after the gathering.

Please register your name, email and contact number to me by Saturday, 20th February. Registration will be closed once the participants reach 15 persons.

Edited by unitight

Hmm... I've just recently returned from Japan with pairs and pairs of Wacoal undie for men in the form of tights (http://www.mens-wacoal.jp/).

Can I wear them under running shorts for the event?

Edited by rayner

~ Ræ ~

Can I wear them under running shorts for the event?

As I am aware of .. and also to be fair for other members who will join us during the event .. the tights must be VISIBLY seen by others. Therefore, you can't wear anything to cover it up. I believe normal undies cannot be considered as tights.

Do you have any other sport tights that can be used on the day itself?

• 4 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I've tried twice but it fizzled out in the end. However, if there is sufficient interest again via posts in this thread, I don't mind organising but participants must not back out at the last minute without sufficient valid reason.

Good idea.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If there is 4 and more guys interested, I will organise one. We can visit a relatively quiet outdoor cafe / coffee-shop for chats...topics can be anything (but preferably non-race, non-religion and non-politics) such as fetish beginnings, where to shop for gear, etc. I can bring a few simple card games (not those poker cards) for a few rounds of games, etc.

Of course, you must come in gear. :)

Interested?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There are tights shirt and tight shorts. Recently when dragonboating i want to cover more parts of the body against the sun and still want to look good i chosen to wear long sleeve tight shirt and tight shorts. As for shorts, luckily i got small tool so i wont feel too embarass when wearing it in public lol

There are tights shirt and tight shorts. Recently when dragonboating i want to cover more parts of the body against the sun and still want to look good i chosen to wear long sleeve tight shirt and tight shorts. As for shorts, luckily i got small tool so i wont feel too embarass when wearing it in public lol

too much of UV is harmful ..

knnCCB lol. cheebye is a sexy vulgr word LOL

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/1/2014 at 7:31 PM, victorp said:

I've tried twice but it fizzled out in the end. However, if there is sufficient interest again via posts in this thread, I don't mind organising but participants must not back out at the last minute without sufficient valid reason.

I think you should try www.mategear.com very nice gear.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone into tights meet up can drop me a email desmond1971@hotmail.com

residing in marine terrace here.

48E9D623-EC30-4D5C-BB9E-D9257E390653.jpeg

7 hours ago, cutejack said:

Nice tattoo there

or nice kookoo below?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 3 months later...
On 9/20/2020 at 10:44 AM, CirqueduSoleil said:

I hope to revive this thread. 

In my 30s and I am not into kinky action. 

Anyone like me, wearing tights all the time?

kHP0PuO.jpg

Nice fit sexy sexy body wear anything also nice one :lol: