Male HQ

Men In Tights - Social Gathering

unitight

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taken from Quora Digest titled Do you feel comfortable walking around in leggings with no underpants underneath or does it embarrass you?

I’ve never worn panties underneath legging or yoga pants or compression pant. Better question would be aren’t you embarrassed wearing panties under leggings yoga pants or compression pants. I see women a lot who wear panties under them and the lines show really bad and if there not even on each side or one side is bunched up or wrinkled under them they just look horrible. And it’s funny it seems like they are always the ones wearing a shorter t shirt that doesn’t cover their butt do it look really bad. These types of pants are made to look smooth and to smooth out any imperfection so putting panties on under them ruins the effect. Just my opinion anyway.

Edited by Larry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2022 at 2:57 AM, averageguy said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYBVE5YvpuG/?utm_medium=copy_link

I am very new to tights, can some kind soul advise where to get something like this? In this length? Thank you in advance 😊

Taobao got a lot. You can use google search image option to find similar designs.

• 2 weeks later...

As my post above. I received my XXL FBT Tights today from lazada.

My stats:170cm, 68kg, 34inch waist

It's for female so no "dick pouch" . 

I wore a uniqlo boxer underneath to hide a little bit of dick shape and I want to be comfortable and "safe" enough to wear it at home as a normal shorts. Afterall , wife and helper is at home don't want it to be that "sexy". I  want to wear it for my home workout like burpees and also to walk around freely with the 2 ladies at home.

Material is not that thin which I like. It's not hot either.  First time wearing tights...so I was extremely hard initially.Afterall it's one of my fetish; to wear those "hot pants" like female volleyball players.

I think overtime it'll be just like wearing a sport shorts.

Very good movement, did a few burpees and it is definitely better than wearing my old army admin short / adidas sport bermuda that usually try to compress my balls when I squat down.

I'll try to buy 1 more male sports tights of another brand so at least I can just mix this female version 1 in and treat it as normal. 

Can already think of kinky stuff wearing only this. damn.

IMG_20220222_214838 - Copy.jpg

IMG_20220222_214914 - Copy.jpg

IMG_20220222_214345 - Copy.jpg

I recently bought this brand, Leorever, after being bombarded by their ads on IG. I like tights with pockets built in on the side so that I can have my phone with me while working out. 

The quality is really good, and I also bought a pair of their micro tights which did not have a pocket but is a good alternative to regular shorts. 

MicroTightGoldFrontSmall_743f4b4c-d418-4 

Love. 

• 2 months later...

Wore a pair of well worn grey and black baselayer boxers (very thin lycra and polyester) under my tank top taking public transport and walked to gym. Felt so chilly, vulnerable, and sensual....

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2022 at 9:38 AM, WestLad said:

Love guys in tights. Some really hot cyclists and joggers at my park connector who wear tights. 😉

wearing tights riding a bicycle are common.

nowadays i can even see middle-aged men either alone, or with wife or with kids wearing tights with a T-shirt or Singlet where u can easily spot their bulges and butt cracks ( usually in commandos) while some showing the Visibile Underwear Lines (Mini cut, RIO cut, Jockstraps, Thongs).... making me fully aroused.

On 6/18/2022 at 11:49 AM, DeMarko said:

wearing tights riding a bicycle are common.

nowadays i can even see middle-aged men either alone, or with wife or with kids wearing tights with a T-shirt or Singlet where u can easily spot their bulges and butt cracks ( usually in commandos) while some showing the Visibile Underwear Lines (Mini cut, RIO cut, Jockstraps, Thongs).... making me fully aroused.

Nowadays men very open minded and dont be surprise they gay friendly too. Some to friendly that you can turn them to bi base on experience.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...