Male HQ

Hong Kong - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

oralb

Guest guest

I think HK has very few massage places that advertise B2B.... except those shady "Chinese" ads you see all over Utopia... I personally never tried and i am not motivated to try them. I'd rather go to Shanghai Onsen in Sheung Wan.

Clean and professional place, which apparently offers HE but I did not ask or signal them to do so. Went there twice and will visit every time I will visit HK I think.

Next HKG stop: June 27-29

What actually is this "HE" all about ?

Guest quest

Guys, you may want to try Eden Spa in TST. The masseurs are generally good. Try Daniel who is a young Chinese-Thai guy newly on board. Enjoy!

What is the charge for massage there?

Any B2B offered?

Guest Hongkonger

Yes. Package price depends on what massage you want. If you need B2B, lock in the one with oil massage. Check out their website. In HK, you need to tip. If HJ is included, roughly 200-300 extra. It's all up to your view on his service.

Guest Guest F

Correct me if I'm wrong - seems that the B2B in HK is offered at the end of the massage as an add-on, with right amount of tipping.  This is unlike in Taipei where the B2B is listed in the menu (泰式油压-B2B) and included in the main price.

Correct me if I'm wrong - seems that the B2B in HK is offered at the end of the massage as an add-on, with right amount of tipping.  This is unlike in Taipei where the B2B is listed in the menu (泰式油压-B2B) and included in the main price.

Maybe B2B is not a regular item in the sauna's menu but rather a private arrangement between the customer and the massuer and of cos tipping is expected.

But what is the amount usually requested?

Guest Hongkonger

They don't display pictures of masseurs. I tired Daniel who is good in massaging skills and has gym fit bodies n is reasonably good looking. Guys, if u have high expectation on b2b, perhaps you call on the spa reserving the masseur n telling your expectation. I know Daniel can offer b2b but I didn't try others n cannot provide broad based advice. Mind u, he has quite a powerful tool. Tipping of 300 is within his expectation for b2b n HJ (yes, these are extra services form this spa). Have fun!

They don't display pictures of masseurs. I tired Daniel who is good in massaging skills and has gym fit bodies n is reasonably good looking. Guys, if u have high expectation on b2b, perhaps you call on the spa reserving the masseur n telling your expectation. I know Daniel can offer b2b but I didn't try others n cannot provide broad based advice. Mind u, he has quite a powerful tool. Tipping of 300 is within his expectation for b2b n HJ (yes, these are extra services form this spa). Have fun!

How you know that Daniel do offer B2B, you mean he or someone told you?

If you have not tried his B2B then how you know about his "powerful tool"?

Question : B2B n HJ usually need to tip anout HK300?

Would like to try this spa too when visiting HK in August

Guest Hongkonger

I tried Daniel. He's good. There is no fixed guideline on prices for extra services. It varies from masseur to masseur. 300 is what Daniel expects and for me it is a fair deal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone try outcall services? Been researching and found a site. Wondering if its any good or trustworthy in HK?

Most beautiful men?: http://00069.com/SzMBM/

If anyone could help verify or suggest another service, I'd greatly appreciate your help.

A lot of fake photos from this website, I recognized some Chinese actors and Korean models blended inside, so I guess their business isn't very trustworthy.

Just wanna share some of my HK experience:

HK LGBT are more confident and daring.

Once i reach my hotel and turn on my apps, i got a about a 8-9 "request" for meet up / inquires.

And that the trend was consistent thru out and 4D/3N stay.

If you got the body and the look, go to HuTong.

If not, try Axelander Sauna near Mong Kok. A melting pot with very diversify crowd.

People all shape and sizes, age from 20ish to 50ish. Race, both Asian and western flavour.

The sauna open 24/7, but Best timing is 7pm-10pm.

Saw a fit hunk about mid-20, fit and cute. Too bad, he was showering out beside me when I arrived.

After cleaning myself, I started to explore the place, saw a couple fit 30ish fucking their brains out in the maze. They purposely perform for everyone to admire. And is One of the hottest fucking session I ever witnessed.

I score with a late 20 Chinese guy, average body but with really soft skin. He was shy, so room was locked. Had a good 50 mins fulfilling each other fantasy.

Went shower thereafter, but saw a tall and sporty hunk went into the steam room, discreetly followed him in. And He was already humping another guy on the floor and in this type of condition, it is pretty extreme.

I was so turned-on that I jerk off infront of them. With the heat and humindlity, the whole experience was very intense.

I left that place with a huge smile on my face!

Guest Newbie

Thanks for your sharing. A bit new to this but what is included in B2B? Can't find much good info on this online in English. Is it a "nice way" of saying you will fuck? Or is it a really just more erotic massage with HJ?

Went to Dragonese a week ago. Cute masseurs walking around. All in good shape. Room was clean and only took HJ although he did offer B2B. Did not take B2B because of dinner reservation and also not quite sure what to expect. HJ was 200 tip

• 3 weeks later...

I went Hong Kong with some of my school mate and found out that nothing much to do in HK but shopping for branded stuff like LV, Gucci or etc...

Attraction location is HK Disney land yup but quite boring I still like the one in Korea.

Guest meremale

Can anyone suggest a reliable outcall service provider that they've expereienced before ?

I'll be staying at Tsuen Kwan O early sept and don't want to travel too much.

So prefer to stay in hotel.

Thanks.

Question:

where do you guys usually stay when in HK? I'm looking at something under S$150 per night in something not too tiny and not too far from a MTR station.

I usually stay at Holiday Inn Express Soho in Sheung Wan for less than HKD$1000 per night but this time, it's a bit more expensive...

Previously stay in so call motel. Golden wave hotel. Is very recommended by all Malaysian. Yes indeed just a normal motel but clean n clear. Most of the customers are Malaysian. Just opposite Jordan station exit A. Opposite have McDonald, Australia milk company, and so on. Temple street also just opposite.

I've booked the Eaton at under $150 a few times. It's really good for the price, only problem is that it's on the Kowloon side, and it's not even at TST.

If you want to be on the HK side, you can try the Cosmopolitan, it's in between Wan Chai and CWB near Happy Valley Racecourse. It's kinda old but it gets the job done.

I don't go with the chains in HK on holiday because they're just way out of budget.

if you like to try a str8 40+ chub, absolutely no hanky panky but very good firm massage, he has a home base studio in YMT area. He lives with his daughter. In case some of you find that inconvenient, he can also do house call. PM me for his mobile. I believe he charges HK$150 per hour plus transport for outcall. Can't remember if there is minimum 2 hours charge. Please re-confirm when you call him.

Tried dragonese today without making an appointment... Must say the place is quite nicely done up and ambience not bad. Masseur is hongkonger with good body. Decided to go for the b2b just to see how is it. Spent a bit too much time on my butt though...

Anyway.. Gave 400hkd for tips since he was working so hard :) don't know whether it's too much but I tot since some ppl posted 300 for hj i figured it should be around there rite??

I had a very short 3 nights stay in Hong Kong over the past weekend.

Both my flights were in the midnight.. that means I arrived at my respective destination at about 5 am!

This time, I did the very unconventional.

I remained in Lantau Island throughout.

My days were spend visiting Tai-O, fishing village, Lower Chang Sha Wan Beach and Mui Wo.

It was basically a back to basics trip and it gave me time to NOT do anything.

My only indulgence was SLEEP and REST.

No Wifi in most remote places as I did not want to look at my emails.

Hong Kong is really 10 years behind Singapore when it comes to Wi-fi hotspots!

OK how can a local uncle survive without shopping?

I did it on my final day on the way to the airport.

The Tung Chung Citygate outlets was nothing to shout about - but still, I bought 2 shirts at incredibly CHEAP prices.

So what was the gayest thing I did... of course, suntanning at the beach naked for 3 afternoons.

I was in the shade because the sun was really strong ...and it just bring back all the good memories of Fort Road some 15 years ago! How time flies!

Want more info - search the net for accommodation in Lantau  Island..yes, we deserve to get away from city life sometimes.

Hi Abang, which beach you went to have naked sunbathing? Was it cruusy?

How to go to Chang Sha Beach..

Take the ferry from Hong Kong Pier 6 to Mui Wo.

At Mui Wo, Take bus No. 2 to Lower Chang Sha Beach.

Tell the driver when you board the bus of your destination.

Alight from the bus and walk down a slope for 2 mins and you can see the beach.  

There is a public toilet and walk right-wards to discover hidden yet public walkways.

The naked part is about 500 metres from the public toilet.

Interestingly enough, while you walk towards your spot along this hidden walkway,

there is an observation deck, complete with a pagoda-like shelter.

That may be a good place to tan in the nude if you dont want the sand.

A good combo of budget airlines for HKG is Tiger+JetStar.

That way you really maximize your time there.

Wake up early, take off with Tiger at 06:05 and land at 10:15

Return with JetStar at 20:25 and land in Changi at 00:20, unpack and get back to work the next day lol.

4h flights are the longest I can bear with a budget airline though lol

Scoot timing really sucks though. Lol

Wow I actually did not check their timings haha. Outbound is fine as long as you are good at sleeping on planes like me (I fall asleep before take off haha) but even then.... 4h sleep... landing so early in HKG with nothing really to do.... no where to put your bags.

Budget just turned more expensive because you either wanna book a hotel for the night before so that you can access your room at 7AM. Same thing for the return... waking up at friggin' 3:30AM (is the Airport Express even running at that time? I think they have replacement shuttle buses instead, which might take longer to reach the airport so errrrr....). And I'm sure Scoot won't offer Kowloon or Hong Kong station check-in and luggage checks...

Unless you go clubbing and head straight to the airport, in which case I would not want to sit next to you (unless you're extremely hot of course lol) :whistle:

Wow I actually did not check their timings haha. Outbound is fine as long as you are good at sleeping on planes like me (I fall asleep before take off haha) but even then.... 4h sleep... landing so early in HKG with nothing really to do.... no where to put your bags.

Budget just turned more expensive because you either wanna book a hotel for the night before so that you can access your room at 7AM. Same thing for the return... waking up at friggin' 3:30AM (is the Airport Express even running at that time? I think they have replacement shuttle buses instead, which might take longer to reach the airport so errrrr....). And I'm sure Scoot won't offer Kowloon or Hong Kong station check-in and luggage checks...

Unless you go clubbing and head straight to the airport, in which case I would not want to sit next to you (unless you're extremely hot of course lol) :whistle:

Haha. Agree fully. These days I rather travel regionally during my awake hours rather than outside of it, otherwise I won't be able to enjoy the trip fully because my body is half tired.

Haha. Agree fully. These days I rather travel regionally during my awake hours rather than outside of it, otherwise I won't be able to enjoy the trip fully because my body is half tired.

That's because we are old lol.

Will be in HKG from Oct 17-19. Anyone for char-siu bao? :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.