Male HQ

Hong Kong - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

oralb

Agreed, hk hotels are expensive, actually not all hotels are tiny, depends which one you stay. So far i dun find all the hotels i stayed before, the rm is tiny. Must recee n find out which are the hotels can stay, which one cannot stay.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Well for most hotels, as long as you pay their "rack" rate (which is their base rate), you can cancel it 24H prior arrival or even 4PM or 6PM same day as check-in. Of course it's more expensive but it;s flexible, same as air tickets.

Or you can book with points or cash and points, also super flex, which is what i did.

Trying the Hyatt Regency TST this time... I usually don't like staying on Kowloon side but everything is just sooo friggin' expensive there....

Hyatt's Chinese Restaurant offers superb dim sum! (also applies to Wan Chai one)

Saikong is known to have a nice beach. They even list it as a scuba diving place :) Too bad my stay is short, can't really dive but I will definitely try once. Just to see what's down there in the cloudy waters of HK :)

In HK now. Hot n humid as hell. Wasted my time today visiting gay bookshop at mong kok and tst. Will go to either sauna or massage later tonight.

That's what I was afraid of... I'll stick with air con places, swimming pools, beach, or same as you, sauna and massages haha

Any nice spa where one can spend a bit of time, kinda like Spa1 here in Singapore?

Went to Shanghai Onsen earlier. Paid $310 for 45mins massage. Was offered special massage but I just said no. And he's ok with it. At the end of the massage, he helped me put on my towel. Very professional.

A few other patrons were there but I guess they r being carefull. No cruising happened.

Then the journey continued to Alexander. Paid $150. Expected it to be much bigger than it actually is. Everything is on one floor and more lively than SG sauna. Saw people f***ng in the hydro pool. Being on Thursday, the crowd is not there. I think less than 20 people were there. Wonder if I should come again tomorrow :P

What surprised me was they provide soft drinks, hot coffee/tea/choc, banana, and even ice cream.

Had all my fun on my first day here. Next days will be for shopping.

Edited by illuminati

Enelym1978, Thanks for the reply.......hongkong for now is still hot and humid! :) :) be prepared of changing a lot of shirt! :)

NowInHkg

Now is still summer in hk, confirmed hot n humid. The weather is hk is hotter than sg!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Guess

Then the journey continued to Alexander. Paid $150. Expected it to be much bigger than it actually is. Everything is on one floor and more lively than SG sauna. Saw people f***ng in the hydro pool. Being on Thursday, the crowd is not there. I think less than 20 people were there. Wonder if I should come again tomorrow :P

What surprised me was they provide soft drinks, hot coffee/tea/choc, banana, and even ice cream.

you should try HuTong, Same area with Alexander but better crowd even on weekdays I believe.

I think all saunas i visited in HK provide free snacks etc. Alexander as far as I know also offers free hot noodle at night, you need to ask them though.

you should try HuTong, Same area with Alexander but better crowd even on weekdays I believe.

I think all saunas i visited in HK provide free snacks etc. Alexander as far as I know also offers free hot noodle at night, you need to ask them though.

Thanks! Planning to go to Hutong tomorrow :D alexander provides hot noodle on weekdays.

Side track a bit, been in HK for 2 days, have seen uncle/aunty scavenges newspaper from trash bin, foul smell from the gutters everywhere even in places considered somewhat atas, and the worst, saw a homeless people at Mc D that I think haven't bathed for ages that makes the whole Mc D smells bad, and also he took thrown away drinks from the trash bin and pour to his cup :( I miss SG already.

Guest Guess

Thanks! Planning to go to Hutong tomorrow :D alexander provides hot noodle on weekdays.

Side track a bit, been in HK for 2 days, have seen uncle/aunty scavenges newspaper from trash bin, foul smell from the gutters everywhere even in places considered somewhat atas, and the worst, saw a homeless people at Mc D that I think haven't bathed for ages that makes the whole Mc D smells bad, and also he took thrown away drinks from the trash bin and pour to his cup :( I miss SG already.

That's a common view especially in Mongkok .. sadly but it's a reality in HKG .. do you know that most likely at night they are sleeping in a small cage? .. Anyway enjoy your vacation.

Guest Ballade

Hi, I am going to be in Hong Kong in a couple of weeks for a few days. I am looking for a recommendation for a good masseur. Unfortunately I won't have time to go to Shenzen but would like to get a good massage while in Hong Kong preferrably in Tsim Sa Chiu area or if he can do out call to hotel that would be great. I generally prefer more mature masseur, say mid-late 30's to 50's, even  better if he is stocky or tad chubby type. However, I look for good strong massage and sex is not absolutely neccessary but just like to be pampered by an uncle :)

Obsession Spa seems to have masseurs more along my type (30+ from their advertizement) but I have not seen much feedback about the place. Thanks for any suggestion you may have.

Hi, I am going to be in Hong Kong in a couple of weeks for a few days. I am looking for a recommendation for a good masseur. Unfortunately I won't have time to go to Shenzen but would like to get a good massage while in Hong Kong preferrably in Tsim Sa Chiu area or if he can do out call to hotel that would be great. I generally prefer more mature masseur, say mid-late 30's to 50's, even  better if he is stocky or tad chubby type. However, I look for good strong massage and sex is not absolutely neccessary but just like to be pampered by an uncle :)

Obsession Spa seems to have masseurs more along my type (30+ from their advertizement) but I have not seen much feedback about the place. Thanks for any suggestion you may have.

Hi, my friend does massage part time in HK.. Am sure he will be happy to do a good massage for you. If u keen, I ask him if he ok yo pass you his contact. I may be visiting in 3week go aug?

Hi, I am going to be in Hong Kong in a couple of weeks for a few days. I am looking for a recommendation for a good masseur. Unfortunately I won't have time to go to Shenzen but would like to get a good massage while in Hong Kong preferrably in Tsim Sa Chiu area or if he can do out call to hotel that would be great. I generally prefer more mature masseur, say mid-late 30's to 50's, even better if he is stocky or tad chubby type. However, I look for good strong massage and sex is not absolutely neccessary but just like to be pampered by an uncle :)

Saw one on utopia by g men uncle, AK hug massage, but never try before.

http://www.utopia-asia.com/hkmasa.htm

Guest ballade

tinkymale, thanks, please let me know if your friend is available and I would like to get a bit more information as well. I will be there the 2nd weekend in August.

illuminati, thanks for the link. Actually, I used him once probably 3-4 years back. Very nice guy, the massage was ok but not great great. 

Thanks! Saw someone from here at Hutong :)

OMG I'm reading this now lol

When did you go? I went Friday and Saturday and both days were more crowded than I expected. And yes, you get free cherry tomatoes to pick on in the TV lounge, bananas, snacks, you can also order your instant noodles from the counter.

The staff there is super friendly, chatted a bit with the guy at the entrance who was asking me where I was from since I could speak Canto but was not local. Got the 2 entries package (cheaper) and then got a free entry voucher for Mon-Thu. Gave it to a cutie in the changing area since I would not be able to use it.

But I like how they switch the dark maze configuration half way through the evening. It changes the way you orientate yourself and gives you the feeling that it's a new place haha.

HK guys are waaaaaay less shy than here in SG. It was quite an eye opener. Lots of good things to talk about, good shower area and dry sauna. Everything is fairly clean considering the crowd in there.

There was just this horrible PRC uncle.... who couldn't stop talking to me in mandarin but I said i didn't speak and I was not interested. And he arm-locked me, saying that he wants to hug for a while. I remained polite but in the end, I really had to use force to get rid of him.... so annoying, he even pulled me in a room, I almost fell... wtf?....

Guest Guess

Enelym1978 is a super cute, funny and nice guy  :)

When did you go? I went Friday and Saturday and both days were more crowded than I expected.

I went to Hutong on Saturday evening. U went there back to back? Wow! I also got the $89 voucher which I couldve used on Monday. But no mood for sauna anymore lol.

Yes agree that HK sauna is more happening.

What I like is we can hang our towel just before we enter the maze. Unlike here in SG where locker and maze are quite far apart. Not good for self concious people like me :P

Some area too dark tho. At one point I couldnt find my way out lol.

And what u mean by the staff is friendly there. The front guy attitude was like wtf man, just like all the reviews say online. Wanted to slap him, in the face that is, not in the butt. Well, maybe bcoz u can speak cantonese.

Btw nice bod u hv :D Didnt see u anymore after a while. Went in to the room? :P

Edited by illuminati

tinkymale, thanks, please let me know if your friend is available and I would like to get a bit more information as well. I will be there the 2nd weekend in August.

illuminati, thanks for the link. Actually, I used him once probably 3-4 years back. Very nice guy, the massage was ok but not great great.

Hmm ic. Wanted to engage him but dunno if legit or not so decided not to. Maybe for my next trip!

I went to Hutong on Saturday evening. U went there back to back? Wow! I also got the $89 voucher which I couldve used on Monday. But no mood for sauna anymore lol.

What I like is we can hang our towel just before we enter the maze. Unlike here in SG where locker and maze are quite far apart. Not good for self concious people like me :P

And what u mean by the staff is friendly there. The front guy attitude was like wtf man, just like all the reviews say online. Wanted to slap him, in the face that is, not in the butt. Well, maybe bcoz u can speak cantonese.

Yes I did read a lot of horrible review on Hutong's reception desk... But really, I didn't have any issues at all. The entrance, as explained in a lot of sites, is on the side of the street, not on the main street. It's just a regular metallic door, no signs, no names, nothing. Buzz, there is a camera and a few seconds later, the door unlocks and you need to walk up the fleet of stairs. There is a sign inside though, to show you the way.

There is another door and another camera. I think hey see you coming so you don't need to buzz again.

Once in, the guy just said hi, I said hi back, then asked how much it was, in Canto. Then he asked me whether I wanted to get 2 entries directly, as it is a bit cheaper, which I accepted and he gave me this voucher for the Mon-Thurs entry at HKD$89 instead of HKD$150 I believe (?). Asked me if I was local and if I wanted to register for SMS offers and invitations. I said no cuz I'm not from here but from Singapore.

Yes, you can hang your towels before entering the dark maze but.... when you exit, chances are that your towel won't be here anymore so you just need to pick a random one, if possible not wet lol.

Enough rooms inside for people to play though, from what I saw. But lots of them don't mind playing in the open apparently.

I was out quite a long time actually. I didn't like Friday night's "light out" theme with glow sticks thrown on the floor to light up the maze... I hate not seeing anything from the guy haha.

But then I went up to the TV room for some food and a funny HK drama on TV and walked into a friend of mine, local.... then yes, we got busy lol.

Guest Guess

The front guy attitude was like wtf man, just like all the reviews say online. Wanted to slap him, in the face that is, not in the butt. Well, maybe bcoz u can speak cantonese.

He is the owner I believe. Before HuTong moved to its current place he was more selective hahaha .. but I guess he needs to pay off the debts and get return on his investments.

Yes Enelym, I seduced you few times  :P .. all right I ll leave you in the dark for now hahaha ...

He is the owner I believe. Before HuTong moved to its current place he was more selective hahaha .. but I guess he needs to pay off the debts and get return on his investments.

Yes Enelym, I seduced you few times  :P .. all right I ll leave you in the dark for now hahaha ...

Define "seduce" lol

So what? in the dark maze? haha Honestly, it's so dark in there... and they have a pitch black theme on Friday nights.... completely dark and they throw a few of those light sticks on the floor so that you see the pathway... but then again, the average quality at Hutong was quite high so there are less chances of having bad surprises :) Well I'm saying that according to my taste of course.

so hk saunas win?

why are SG guys so shy and passive? lol

I'm seeing lots of positive stories here from Hutong Sauna, none from Jungle, which I'd read was the busiest/ most active lately. 

I'm a white guy in his 40s in good shape. Should I bother with Hutong or do you think the door policy will be too strict for me? Thanks for any advice! I only have one night (tomorrow, Friday the 8th) so prefer not to waste much time :D 

Thanks again!

Guest Guess

I'm seeing lots of positive stories here from Hutong Sauna, none from Jungle, which I'd read was the busiest/ most active lately. 

I'm a white guy in his 40s in good shape. Should I bother with Hutong or do you think the door policy will be too strict for me? Thanks for any advice! I only have one night (tomorrow, Friday the 8th) so prefer not to waste much time :D

Thanks again!

Kyu 

To be honest I don't remember seeing white guys there; Also majority of the patrons I believer are more into other fit asians. 

So even if you are able to enter Hutong don't expect too much actions inside for you (but I can be wrong too! you never know until you try!).

I believe your best chance is Alexander.

So good luck.

Thanks again!

There are very few Caucasians in Hutong but they will let you if you are reasonably fit and doesn't look horrible. Out of my visits, i think i have seen at most 6 caucasians..they look ordinary and nothing fantastic.

Crowd is generally sticky rice and i have only seen twice where the front desk guy rejected someone from entering. In terms of looks,they are definitely less selective compare to the former Double (i see quite a lot of  ordinary people...some can be ugly). 

The owner ..the pretty manly guy has a stern face. But once you know him, he is fine actually. His staffs-- the taller thin spec guy is very rude...another 2 is quite friendly.

As for Jungle, i was told the crowd is much younger..twinky type generally. You can look at the famous blog fuel injected male for hong sauna information.

Edited by Manbane

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.