Male HQ

Hong Kong - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

oralb

Those of you who have been to shanghai onsen b4, do note the new one is not at all like the old one.  Its a bit deceiving as the "website" still shows the old photos.  The old one has really nice facilities.  the new location is very small and the most 2 massage rooms i think.  no wet area for the traditional rub back service. Massage was not great at all.  the happy ending you requires min HK$500 !

But if you looking for a very good massage, i found one called Taki Club men spa.  The masseur Stanley gave an excellent strong massage with a happy ending.  He didnt even ask for a tip.  Price for a 90min massage was $450+

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Do Not Go
On 12/5/2023 at 2:35 AM, Shilderia said:

Anyone tried this masseur? He does a lot of nude massage videos, and performs c0ck massage.

https://x.com/KimMasseur?s=20

Been there once, super bad experience.

He was chatty, the strength was not enough, the massage took place in his own home which was messy, he is around 60-70 yrs as he mentioned he retired for a while.

Not to mention the worst, he would film you without even asking you/letting you know. I only knew after seeing videos that were obviously me posted online.

And it is not cheap as well, so don't go!

12 hours ago, Guest Do Not Go said:

Been there once, super bad experience.

He was chatty, the strength was not enough, the massage took place in his own home which was messy, he is around 60-70 yrs as he mentioned he retired for a while.

Not to mention the worst, he would film you without even asking you/letting you know. I only knew after seeing videos that were obviously me posted online.

And it is not cheap as well, so don't go!

Filming the clients without the clients' consent is definitely out of line.

What was your reaction when you found out - and how did you find out, if you do not mind my asking.

Was in every clear that the client was you, i.e., was your face seen in the clandestine video?

Guest Do Not Go
11 hours ago, yhtang said:

Filming the clients without the clients' consent is definitely out of line.

What was your reaction when you found out - and how did you find out, if you do not mind my asking.

Was in every clear that the client was you, i.e., was your face seen in the clandestine video?

He posted the videos in Whatsapp's stories, and without my face (but one could definitely reckon his own body right), so I did not do anything.

I don't know what did he film (although it is purely massage only, it is still naked and maybe with my face), as I am afraid if I confronted him, he will post videos with my face online, or do anything else).

Those videos/photos he posted are mostly without face, but still uncomfortable to know someone is having your naked video.

7 hours ago, Guest Do Not Go said:

He posted the videos in Whatsapp's stories, and without my face (but one could definitely reckon his own body right), so I did not do anything.

I don't know what did he film (although it is purely massage only, it is still naked and maybe with my face), as I am afraid if I confronted him, he will post videos with my face online, or do anything else).

Those videos/photos he posted are mostly without face, but still uncomfortable to know someone is having your naked video.

I can understand your concerns, and yes, I suppose it is best not to disturb a potential hornet's nest. 

Most importantly, thank you for alerting us to your predicament and I hope nothing further will arise from your unfortunate encounter. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest solotraveler

hello!

can anyone recommend a sauna which is 247 and has sleeping area? just need to catch some sleep. i arrive at 6am and hotel check-in is still at 3p.m.

Guest guest
31 minutes ago, Guest solotraveler said:

hello!

can anyone recommend a sauna which is 247 and has sleeping area? just need to catch some sleep. i arrive at 6am and hotel check-in is still at 3p.m.

HuTong

13 hours ago, Guest solotraveler said:

hello!

I presume you are travelling light.  If you have a large suitcase, I do not know where in the sauna you can put that. 

Guest guest
23 hours ago, yhtang said:

HuTong used to accept only young and fit men.  I wonder if their policy had changed. 

I don't think they have any restrictions, but you have to pay $238 for entry as non-locals

3 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I don't think they have any restrictions, but you have to pay $238 for entry as non-locals

I don't remember paying that much when I entered Hong Kong saunas in the pre-Covid days, but then again, I had never visited HuTong Sauna before.

Guest Guest
On 4/4/2024 at 12:34 PM, yhtang said:

I presume you are travelling light.  If you have a large suitcase, I do not know where in the sauna you can put that. 

Yes, traveling light.
I heard HuTong closes at 10am for cleaning?

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes, traveling light.

I am not familiar with their cleaning schedule, sorry.  I suppose you would need to make alternate plans to take into account for this eventuality.  But since you are travelling light, at least you would not be dragging a suitcase around 😁 

On 4/6/2024 at 4:02 AM, Guest Guest said:

Yes, traveling light.

According to their website, HuTong opens daily from 1pm to next day 11am.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.