Male HQ

Hong Kong - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

oralb

I'm currently in HK now.  And I managed to visit Hutong (thank heavens, they let me in! Hahaha). 

HUTONG field report: 

Majority are Chinese.  Only managed to see 2 tall and ripped Caucasians inside but they left immediately.  

I am so amazed with the crowd!  Almost 95%  have nice bodies (muscled, lean, ripped) and beautiful faces.  I noticed a lot of tall guys too (ranging from 175cm to 183cm.  I'm 180cm… so it was a great to have fun with guys almost my height).  The other 5% were those with slight tummy (but not too big - can even be concealed if you're wearing a shirt). 

The crowd is wild!  Oh my… from 8pm onwards (Friday), it was wall-to-wall cocks and nude bodies at the dark area (but not too dark… still can see the faces and the bodies --- and the cocks! Haha). 

And oh, they serve bananas (the real fruit) at the TV area for free!  Hahaha.   

I am really amazed!  And satisfied! Hutong exceeded my expectations!  

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Zoo bar on a Saturday night when I was there earlier this month. Pretty crowded with a mixed crowd - both locals and international. Further down is the Beat club so you are up for some dancing after a few drinks it is pretty convenient to head to. Kinda like Tantric/Taboo.

zoo has better vibe, i have always thot...

• 2 weeks later...

lol... very flexible. i am sure they will hv some special events.

Thanks for replying! Sigh. I have already booked tickets to go to Bangkok. Anyway, never been to Thailand in December but was there in HK last December. 

Hutong is the first ever sauna I been to. My virgin trip. Had a good time there. Hutong had my "sauna virginity". LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, definitely agree on that. Well I cannot compare since I only went to Zoo and did not venture to Beat but the moment I planted my feet at the bar, there seems to be an air of familiarity there. Plus the owner was extremely nice to me, so that is always a plus heh.

Zoo is more peaceful and so easier to talk lor... but I havent been there for a long time

Was in hk few weeks ago. Went to Hutong on two separate weekday nights. They are less picky on weekdays, saw a few chubs and out of shape guys allowed in. But I was told on weekends when the place gets crowded that's when they start enforcing no entry to the cmi.

Crowd at Hutong was definitely good even on weekdays, in term of quality I find it better than Cruise Club. Or at least they are more my type of guys. Had a great time with two fit lean young locals, with cute face to match... :-)

Will be in Hongkong for one week in early Jan 2016 and would be interested to visit some newer sauna.

Anyone been to this sauna - ABC (All Boys Club) ?

There are 4 clubs all over HK and Kowloon - ABC, Gateway, Action, Alexander,

Their website looks interesting.

http://www.hksauna.com/index.php?route=common/home

Will be in Hongkong for one week in early Jan 2016 and would be interested to visit some newer sauna.

Anyone been to this sauna - ABC (All Boys Club) ?

There are 4 clubs all over HK and Kowloon - ABC, Gateway, Action, Alexander,

Their website looks interesting.

http://www.hksauna.com/index.php?route=common/home

ABC, I think only Alexandar sauna is worth going on Fri night or Sat afternoon, others no too many business.

Hutong sauna is the best one in Hong Kong, good location and easy to find.

ABC, I think only Alexandar sauna is worth going on Fri night or Sat afternoon, others no too many business.

Hutong sauna is the best one in Hong Kong, good location and easy to find.

I was in Alexander recently, and had a good time there. 

Hutong is well known to turn away people who they think is not quite attractive enough, especially when on days/nights when they have many patrons. 

I was in Alexander recently, and had a good time there. 

Hutong is well known to turn away people who they think is not quite attractive enough, especially when on days/nights when they have many patrons. 

Care to tell us a bit more about this place you went, like the customer type, the facility, crowd size, what time you went, etc.

They claimed to have the largest orgy room in town, true or not?

Since Alexander is in Mongkok which is not far from my hotel so I may just pop over.

Care to tell us a bit more about this place you went, like the customer type, the facility, crowd size, what time you went, etc.

They claimed to have the largest orgy room in town, true or not?

Since Alexander is in Mongkok which is not far from my hotel so I may just pop over.

Alexander location - 1st floor, Wing Cheung Building at the corner of Reclamation Street and Shan Tung Street.  Wing Cheung Building is next to Cordis Hotel, Reclamation Street.   

Facilities - Lockers (lock and key provided), steam room (dark, with action), dry sauna (rather bright, so no action here), hot pool, dark room with private cubicles.  Showers are open, not in cubicles. 

Largest orgy room in town - can't quite tell since I have not been to every single sauna in HK, but it is big enough for my liking, and certainly big for Hong Kong.  

Customer and crown size - mixed customer type, but more Chinese and rather fit guys.  Age range - about 25 - 50, not that many older guys.  Crown is better between 4.00 pm to 9.00 pm, generally speaking.

I was there on a Monday about 4.30 pm and I had fun with a young guy.  I left about 7 pm, and the crowd was building up. 

Hope this helps.   

Alexander location - 1st floor, Wing Cheung Building at the corner of Reclamation Street and Shan Tung Street.  Wing Cheung Building is next to Cordis Hotel, Reclamation Street.   

Facilities - Lockers (lock and key provided), steam room (dark, with action), dry sauna (rather bright, so no action here), hot pool, dark room with private cubicles.  Showers are open, not in cubicles. 

Largest orgy room in town - can't quite tell since I have not been to every single sauna in HK, but it is big enough for my liking, and certainly big for Hong Kong.  

Customer and crown size - mixed customer type, but more Chinese and rather fit guys.  Age range - about 25 - 50, not that many older guys.  Crown is better between 4.00 pm to 9.00 pm, generally speaking.

I was there on a Monday about 4.30 pm and I had fun with a young guy.  I left about 7 pm, and the crowd was building up. 

Hope this helps.   

Thanks for your info, I'll surely be heading there one of the nights I'm in HK.

Back in Asia and starting with HK. Will definitely go Shanghai Onsen for massage and Hutong :)

Haha, welcome back Enelym. Dont forget to share your experiences.

p/s Hmm, dont you think it is time you settled? After leaving so many broken hearts in Sg?  :)

On 23 December 2015 at 4:11 PM, Guest Guest said:

Back in Asia and starting with HK. Will definitely go Shanghai Onsen for massage and Hutong
:)

Haha, welcome back Enelym. Dont forget to share your experiences.

p/s Hmm, dont you think it is time you settled? After leaving so many broken hearts in Sg?  :)

Settling down? Doesn't everyone kinda wants that? ;)

Anyway, in SG now, don't really have time to write long reviews but I did go to Hutong and tried a new spa-massage place in Jordan: Sonata Spa, which is the second branch of Eden Spa.

I also went back to Shanghai Onsen in Sheung Wan.

Will post the little reviews later...

Went to Hutong...friendly people, love mainland chinese. so hunkie and manly :D

I personally prefer to go during weekdays as the crowd not as crazy as weekend..during weekend I literally cannot move in the maze...so many hot premium meats....I agree with everybody that Hu TOng has the best guys ever...somehow too many bottom, but I manage to get my desired Tops :P

Good buffet experience :D 100% Playsafe

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.