Male HQ

Hong Kong - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

oralb

here's a cruising tip (the one that i am supposed to write in my posting but too lazy and didnt :P )

in LanKua Fong (spelling mistakes, the famous drinking joint), it is a L-shaped street. at one of the end of the L-shape, near to MTR station. there is a public toliet for cruising.

During my trip there, i went there in daytime en-route to the Peak. it was pretty quiet but i did manage to get a nice mature man in suit and tie to suck me. i was hoping to get to know him better (well do something involving inserting) but he had to hurry back to his office nearby.

well the aftermath was my weaken legs to climb the many stairs to reach the Tram that goes to the peak...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Waaa OralB so man.. can BJ and then hike up to the Peak some more... :)

Another good place to cruise is the toliets near the park at Ice House St. Lots of sexy older HK guys there esp during office hours.

Wong Hei was enjoying his taxi driver fantasy in this film 心猿意馬 or the Accident. Details here

During my trip there, i went there in daytime en-route to the Peak. it was pretty quiet but i did manage to get a nice mature man in suit and tie to suck me. i was hoping to get to know him better (well do something involving inserting) but he had to hurry back to his office nearby.

I recall that police use to patrol toilets to discourage gay activities or even make arrests though I have not read of any arrest in recent years. Maybe they were not reported. Safer to stick to the saunas if you are not familiar with how to play it safe in public places.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Guest 1997

Can anyone advise a good sauna to spend a night in HKG?

Will be arriving late in HKG for the first day.....

so need a place to stay before I check into hotel the next day.

Thanks

Can anyone advise a good sauna to spend a night in HKG?

Will be arriving late in HKG for the first day.....

so need a place to stay before I check into hotel the next day.

Thanks

As far as I know there are 2 saunas which open 24-hrs, 1 in Kowloon (Rainbow)and 1 in Hkg Island (QQ Sauna). You might browse their web and the fees:

http://www.rbhk.com/main.htm

http://www.geocities.com/qqsauna/

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

• 2 weeks later...

Visited now one of gay sauna called ABC not far from my htl, just around a corner of Nathan Rd in TST, I would say almost opposite diagonally from Galaxy Sauna, it's quite small but clean and very tidy. They run continously asian gay p--no film in one of the room.

All rooms were provided with condom and lubes, the TV room were provided with free bananas (not the other banana :oops: )and biscuits.

But entrance fee is quite high HK$130 which almost S$26. The crowd was quite young group especially those into them.

It was a good to be in the steam room as the weather quite cold now between 11-19 degree C.

Send this message from the so called 'live report' from their free internet service as I couldn't find any cybercafe nearby. There is one next to my htl called 'pacific coffee' outlet just buy a cup of coffee and free internet, but so many people watching me while I am browsing PLU web, so decided not to do it :oops:

Visited to last night the Galaxy Sauna at Nathan Rd, the entrance fee is still the same of HK$56, I would say the cheapest of all saunas. The crowd was a mixture between young, matured, local and tourists mainly Asian tourists (Japs, Korean, Mainland Chn etc) and almost zero gweilo or angmoh.

As the crowd was a mixture of variety in term of ages, sizes, build, height etc, I would say it’s more choices to get hook with some one to your 'taste'. Last night was crowded with ‘mainland chinamen’ not sure whether working there or tourist, had fun with them in the steam room.

• 6 months later...

For those of you going to HK. I would like to introduce to you a nice pub which I've been to last nite.

After arriving at HK New Airport. I took an Express Train to Kowloon Stn and later a cab to Jordan Rd to meet my HK friend for dinner.

After dinner at a Chinese restaurant at Jordan, my HK friend brought me to a Bar/Pub called New Wally Matt Lounge. http://www.wallymatt.com/ Which was about 10mins walk or about 2 station by MTR.

At first I thought it was an Ang Mo Pub, but it turns out that it is very local, give and take a few rice queen. Other than that, the pub is full of G-men type, Stocky type, Muscle bears, chubs, SLC, CLC and CLS, etc. mostly in their late 20s to early 40s.

It is a friendly pub which suprisingly, plays english songs and Movies on the TV at various corners.

Drinks are resonablely priced.

Anyway, met and got to know a few G-men, stocky and muscle bears from my friend. They are friendly, but one of the muscle bear got so friendly that he keep molesting my friend and me. But he was cute. :D I certainly felt very welcomed there.

Anyway, heard that a new pub is opening tomorrow called Desire, which is in the same location as the formal bar called Rainbow. It is located just a few block from New Wally Matt Lounge. It seems like many of the stocky, G-men, bears, etc. would be heading there tomorrow nite. I most probably will be there too. :D:lol:

=============

For those in SG who tried to jio me for dinner and supper last nite. I'm sorry guys, I am not in SG. Will be back next Mon.

I'm SO ejoying my holiday. :D:lol:

Hi GM,

Just wonder- if you happen to pass by shops selling classic chinese movie posters (like In the Mood for Love, Chung King Express ,2046,Days of Being Wild. etc, not gay ones) can get 5 for me. Only it costs less than $10 each. :D I need for my office. If you didnt pass by, never mind. Thanks in advance and I hope you are having a great time there. Cheers.

For those who like to try a good variety of desert in Hong Kong, you might visit the Restaurant Sweet Dynasty located at Canton Rd, Tshim Sha Tsui. Be prepared to line-up or queue during the peak hours such as lunch break's time.

http://www.sweetdynasty.com.hk/eng/menu1.html

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Hi GM,

Just wonder- if you happen to pass by shops selling classic chinese movie posters (like In the Mood for Love, Chung King Express ,2046,Days of Being Wild. etc, not gay ones) can get 5 for me. Only it costs less than $10 each. :D I need for my office. If you didnt pass by, never mind. Thanks in advance and I hope you are having a great time there. Cheers.

You can get those in Broadway Cinematech in Yau Ma Tei. There is a shop selling CDs, DVDs, VCDs, and movie posters. I am not sure about price though.

Oh, please dont bother to travel to Yau Ma Tei just to get the posters. Can get if passing by, if not never mind. I know it can be 'stressful' getting things from friends and aquaitances when on holiday. Going to BKK next week and already I have few things on my shopping list including order for Boots No 7 serum from few friends. :D

Boots is a popular British chemist branch. Strangely, it did not set up any retail here. But Boots has many branches there in BKK. In the past, if you want to get Boots toiletries, you have to fly all the way to UK and get while on holiday. Now in Bangkok, dont need to travel far still can get. I like Boots because they got their nice range of in-house brand toiletries and also stock products like Toni & Guys. Dont think they will carry fake there lah (unless if you get it at Chatuchak!) haha

Oh, please dont bother to travel to Yau Ma Tei just to get the posters. Can get if passing by, if not never mind. I know it can be 'stressful' getting things from friends and aquaitances when on holiday. Going to BKK next week and already I have few things on my shopping list including order for Boots No 7 serum from few friends. :D

I did went to Yau Ma Tei Broadway Cinema. But the posters I saw are small A4 size poster at about HK50, but the big poster cost alot, so I did not buy as I do not know what size you want.

I really love the DVD store at that place because it sells all the Art House classics and lots of award winning movies and even gay movies. The only problem is, it is quite expensive.

Anyway, going back tomorrow. :)

Sorry ED, did not get anything for you.

Gachi

Here are some pics I took for my trip to HK.

mask.jpg

This women with her mask, sitting next to me.

mask2.jpg

Moments later.

btm.jpg

Btm Toxic? Poison to the top?

hk04.jpg

Hong Kong's 50yo Cafe @ Yau Ma Tei.

hk03.jpg

Nostalgic meal.

hk06.jpg

High Tea. (It was delicious)

cafe01.jpg

Nostalgic Cafe. (Goes back in time. We don't get to see it here anymore.)

uncle01.jpg

Uncles eating along the street. (Esp taken for uncle lovers)

I am still laughing hard at those first 2 pics!!! Hahahahaha... :lol::D Evil lah you, GM... Hahahaha... :lol:

One thing I hate about HK at this time of the year is the weather... Their summer is hotter than in Sg! But I really like seeing the men lunch or have dinner topless on the streets... :P *Slurp* Kekeke... :P

Thanks, GM!

• 2 weeks later...

i went over to HK a couple of times, mostly for business.

My favourite food will be the Wanton noodles. I am not a noodle person, but somehow, i like the combination of the noodle, soup and the wanton.

As for the rest, nothing in particular caught my fancy as ultimately I always end up saying to myself: "I can get this in Singapore"

Sauna wise never got a chance to go as I always go with straight friends. But I did went to a straight massage palour once with them. Being my first time to a massage palour, I freaked out when the masseur (lady) tried to give me a happy ending...

Jealousy is when you realise the things you don't have.

Envy is when you realise the things you'd never have.

-Nip/Tuck

Food - roast goose and duck, roast suckling pig, chay siew, tim sum, wonton noodles, plus many more.

Places of interest and things to do - peak, ferry between HK and Kowloon, tram ride on HK island, wanchai wet market, temple street night market, women's street in mongkok, art museum, plus many more

shopping

Collect a free guide book at the airport after you leave immigration.

gay guide : www.gayhk.com

and please search this forum for "Hong Kong"

Visit Hongkong in October is where the hotel rates is at "very high peak season", anyway there is web on "Discover Hongkong" by Hongkong Tourism Board which very informative.

http://www.discoverhongkong.com/eng/index.jsp

As for gay activity, you might read the very informative web on PLU places in:

http://sqzm14.ust.hk/hkgay/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i went to HK on 1st of sep with my bf. i stay in a hotel in tsim shatshui in the first night. was a little bit disappointed because of the hotel room was small and the area around the hotel was so packed with people.

went to yaumatei, was looking for place to settle our dinner, but couldnt get a seat at the road-side hawker stall. searching for hawker stall for almost 45minutes, finally got a hawker stall with only 1 unoccupied table left...

then, the 2nd night we transfered to a hotel in sheungwan, very far from the MTR station. the hotel room was better but it was much colder....(dunno why, the air-con control seemed to be useless at all)

the 3rd day we went to disney, hmm...disappointment...(nothing to comment)

we did not go to shopping centre as most things we can get in sg...

finally the fourth day we went back to SG...

I have been to HK 3 times over the last 10 years and i really enjoyed every trip. These are the places i like to go or have been to.

1) Sightseeing - Giant Buddha (I heard there's a new cable car ride around there), Victoria Peak (Tram ride), Museum.

2) Shopping - Mongkok, Langham Place, Sogo, Times Sq

3) Thrill - Ocean Park!

Koh Samui, I need u...

• 1 month later...

TC,

If you wants to unload your load, I would recommend, Galaxy Sauna.

If you want to unwind, I would recommend the 50 year old cafe for Polo cakes & toasts.

If you like pubs, I would recommend New Wally Matt.

Here are the links http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=5082 for my last trip.

Enjoy

• 4 weeks later...

when you in hk and need to call singapore frequently, try to purcase "PEOPLE"

preoapd ph card for HK$60($12 sg). calling singapore is @ 25c/ min. (5cents sg)'

if you call locally frequently. go for $48 card each call is 4c/min(less than 1c sg} but overseas call is hk$3.25 per min.

there is a service charge of hk$2/mth deducted from your card

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest_barney1977

Hi all,

Need some advise and information. I'll be going to HK in March and wondering if anyone can provide me with some information on any sauna/bath house that cater for chubs or have chubs themed nights. I tried searching thru the net but can't find any specifics.

Thanks y'all!

• 1 month later...
Guest ChubCub

Hey Guys just want to ask if there will be any issues if I'm not Chinese speaking? I'm thinking of giving the HK saunas a go but I don't speak any Chinese at all!

Check out utopia-asia.com, then China, Hong Kong.

Lots of saunas included and it is in English.

Enjoy.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.