Male HQ

Hong Kong - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

oralb

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 0:28 AM, Guest Guest said:

Lovehandle they kissed and played with each other but no sex except happy endings for all. For obsession guy yes I think he wanted a bj for sure and didn't want to accept no for an answer.

oh, and u r right beside on the same massage bed?

On 31 July 2016 at 9:06 PM, Piggycanfly said:

After reading everybody's posts, Hutong is a must go sauna in HK. Having say that, to be able to get in is also another hurdles. Any recommendation on which day and timing to visit Hutong with good crowds? Anyone visiting HK next week?

If you look like that in the profile pic, you should be fine ... 

On 31 July 2016 at 9:06 PM, Piggycanfly said:

After reading everybody's posts, Hutong is a must go sauna in HK. Having say that, to be able to get in is also another hurdles. Any recommendation on which day and timing to visit Hutong with good crowds? Anyone visiting HK next week?

It wasn't that bad from my personal experience but could be because I'm quite tall and slim? I just buzzed and the gate opened! I thought I saw cctv screens at the reception counter.

I was there on a Saturday evening and boy it was crowded. Mostly young, lean fit boys! My type! The shower area at the basement is definitely cruisier than the one on the top floor. I also saw a chub alone in the jacuzzi minding his own business. 

Edited by cookies74

On 6 August 2016 at 4:25 PM, Guest Guest said:

Two massage reviews from my visit last week.  First I checked out B&J Men's Club near the Mongkok mtr station. The shop is small without private showers but small lockers are provided for your clothes and belongings and the place is clean and the massage room was comfortable. 

Yes, I will recommend B&J Men Club in the Ladies' Market area. The owner Brian is a nice, friendly guy though not my type and we still keep in contact through whatsapp.

Ryan did a body scrub for me and it was a nice experience, my first time getting scrubbed and rinsed down on a wet bed (oh how comfortable was that) can you imagine?

On 6 August 2016 at 4:25 PM, Guest Guest said:

Two massage reviews from my visit last week.  First I checked out B&J Men's Club near the Mongkok mtr station. The shop is small without private showers but small lockers are provided for your clothes and belongings and the place is clean and the massage room was comfortable.  I tried the four hands massage and it was the best I have ever experienced.  Both the masseurs spoke English (one was from Taiwan and one was a HK local) and were very friendly.  They said they had never worked together before but they coordinated the massage perfectly.  If you are looking for strong pressure, it might not be what you like, but to me it was very relaxing and they were well trained. No bargaining for tips to ruin the pleasant atmosphere, they told me the expected amount which was the standard amount and we had a good time.  In fact they may have had more fun together than I did ;) I highly recommend it and the price was lower than other shops I visited with less positive experiences (for example Eden).  

Thanks for the tip. Dying to try this place out

On 06/08/2016 at 4:25 PM, Guest Guest said:

Two massage reviews from my visit last week.  First I checked out B&J Men's Club near the Mongkok mtr station. The shop is small without private showers but small lockers are provided for your clothes and belongings and the place is clean and the massage room was comfortable.  I tried the four hands massage and it was the best I have ever experienced.  Both the masseurs spoke English (one was from Taiwan and one was a HK local) and were very friendly.  They said they had never worked together before but they coordinated the massage perfectly.  If you are looking for strong pressure, it might not be what you like, but to me it was very relaxing and they were well trained. No bargaining for tips to ruin the pleasant atmosphere, they told me the expected amount which was the standard amount and we had a good time.  In fact they may have had more fun together than I did ;) I highly recommend it and the price was lower than other shops I visited with less positive experiences (for example Eden).  

Strangely, the reviews on other portal seems not that great.... would love to get a good massage at my upcoming HK trip:

http://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/bj-mens-club/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've never been to a sauna before. but since I'd be going to hk for a day alone, might want to explore the hk sauna. do you think it's a good decision to go hk sauna alone with 0 experience? What should I take note of?

I'm also into twinks, not so much into hunks.. where do you think have more twinks? Jungle or Hutong? 

11 hours ago, Guest Twinks said:

I've never been to a sauna before. but since I'd be going to hk for a day alone, might want to explore the hk sauna. do you think it's a good decision to go hk sauna alone with 0 experience? What should I take note of?

I'm also into twinks, not so much into hunks.. where do you think have more twinks? Jungle or Hutong? 

Just go with an open mind and remember to play safe. Hutong has a very cruisy steam room and has more twinks I feel. On the other hand, the maze at Jungle is not big but the shower is open concept unlike at Hutong.

On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 2:10 PM, Guest unifies said:

go gay massage : shanghaionsen.com 上海浴室

At Sheung Wan, this place is good for free use of steam room and sauna. You can also sit there, watch TV and have free flow drinks and nuts all day. Just so funny the person at the reception said you know this is guy to guy right?

11 minutes ago, cookies74 said:

Just go with an open mind and remember to play safe. Hutong has a very cruisy steam room and has more twinks I feel. On the other hand, the maze at Jungle is not big but the shower is open concept unlike at Hutong.

Thanks for sharing!

So hutong still have more twinks? Impression from the reason of this thread seems like hutong has fit muscular young guys.. not the twinkish young guys.. if so I'll try to visit hutong and if unfortunately fail to go in, I'll go for jungle. I'm boyish kind, not muscular.. not sure can go in hutong or not..

Guest Recent Guest
52 minutes ago, Guest Twinks said:

Thanks for sharing!

So hutong still have more twinks? Impression from the reason of this thread seems like hutong has fit muscular young guys.. not the twinkish young guys.. if so I'll try to visit hutong and if unfortunately fail to go in, I'll go for jungle. I'm boyish kind, not muscular.. not sure can go in hutong or not..

Go to Jungle if you're looking for twinks. I've visited once and saw only young and skinny boys. HuTong is patronized  by mostly (if not all) gym fit and muscle dudes. 

8 hours ago, Guest Twinks said:

Thanks for sharing!

Depends. Well, you could try MyWay or Jungle.

On 10/21/2016 at 9:17 PM, Tiny981 said:

Lol...;)

What a nice bulge yhtang

Thanks @Tiny981.  :D

It is said that Hutong is very choosy of its clientele.  I have never been there before, as I suspect my body shape may not be that of Hutong's preference.  I have been to other saunas in Hong Kong and I must say I had a great time.  

I do not have a 6 pack - it had been consolidated into one big one - so I do realise I am not on the top of the pick.  As such, I am very accommodating, and I do have a good time when I visit.

Once, when I was in Central Escalator sauna (took me a while to find it) a hairy and stocky white guy lured me into one of the rooms and asked me to dominate him.  That I did, to his satisfaction.  Besides making him pleasure me, I also spanked his ass and his balls.  He loved it.

On ‎21‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 5:42 PM, yhtang said:

That is probably their polite way of saying they do not want you inside Hutong.

oooh , tks for the info

So tiny and yhtang may of similar body shape? larger?

On ‎21‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 1:16 PM, Tiny981 said:

Went to Hutong sauna at a Saturday noon.  

The staff said "We are full tonight".

Anyone happened so?

1 hour ago, yhtang said:

^ I have never been to Hutong.  20 years and 10 kg ago, I will probably stand a chance.  Now... I am more realistic. 

:D:D

Hoe do they see and judge just by CCTV cam? Just by face shape mostly?

On 10/24/2016 at 8:45 PM, -Ignored- said:

NO1 knows whether do you use Cantonese in saunas?

First, why do you need to talk? Out-of-towners might not even be Chinese.

Probably will get better treatment everywhere else in HK if speak Cantonese. However, they are very sensitive to accents so will know you are not local.

Recently went to Hutong when I was in Hong Kong earlier this month. 

Thursday night, crowd was good. 

The place is large for HK,  2 floors.

Facilities still pretty clean.

Good number of lockers. 

Shower was good with small spy slots to watch others. Good water pressure. 

Steam and dry sauna worked well. 

Maze was the best. Lots of twists and turns. Got to rub some chests and cock heads.

I had fun with 3 guys, all local. Quite good looking and muscular. 

I do not speak canto but English is okay. 

Seem easy enough to convert the guys to bottom. Or... Maybe they were already hungry for cock. ;)

Good time. 

18 hours ago, SexySteps said:

And yes receptionist was nasty and rude. (I went without a local)

But so what... I was there for the guys inside not for the receptionist. 

good attitude, not to be offended by reception cos we knew what is our ultimate objective, eventually
we are not there for reception service only

btw, do u hear the customers speak in Cantonese?(among themselves)
most of the Hongkongers should speak good english

5 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

good attitude, not to be offended by reception cos we knew what is our ultimate objective, eventually
we are not there for reception service only

btw, do u hear the customers speak in Cantonese?(among themselves)
most of the Hongkongers should speak good english

Do the local customers prefer fellow local HKers or prefer other Chinese like Singaporean and Malaysians?

28 minutes ago, Guest Local said:

Do the local customers prefer fellow local HKers or prefer other Chinese like Singaporean and Malaysians?

I think which region's Chinese shall not be a big concern in terms of preference, the sex is still the concern

cos all men think using "down there" kekekekekeke (I m giggling)

Decided to go to action sauna before leaving hong kong. Easy enough to find the place once you locate the building. 130hkd entry was okay but the place really needed an update. 

At reception, there was a older man, spoke little English but accommodating.  The facility wise... it was really old and some parts needed to be replaced badly.

The sauna worked okay but was small and the rooms were small and a little weathered.

The crowd on a Monday evening was about 15 at the peak before I left. Not alot happening but there were a few hotties. Saw a trio fucking through the glass of the sauna. Open shower to people and dick watch. Dark maze was basically an L shape, nothing exciting. 

Again maybe it was just generally gay hongkongers are bottoms but it was quite easy to get local guys to bend over. 

Fucked 2 guys.

Pretty average evening there. 

15 hours ago, SexySteps said:

Decided to go to action sauna before leaving hong kong. Easy enough to find the place once you locate the building. 130hkd entry was okay but the place really needed an update. 

At reception, there was a older man, spoke little English but accommodating.  The facility wise... it was really old and some parts needed to be replaced badly.

The sauna worked okay but was small and the rooms were small and a little weathered.

The crowd on a Monday evening was about 15 at the peak before I left. Not alot happening but there were a few hotties. Saw a trio fucking through the glass of the sauna. Open shower to people and dick watch. Dark maze was basically an L shape, nothing exciting. 

Again maybe it was just generally gay hongkongers are bottoms but it was quite easy to get local guys to bend over. 

Fucked 2 guys.

Pretty average evening there. 

which sauna is this? most rooms in sg should be quite small or HK is smaller?

Going to HK from 19 November to 23 November, will be staying alone in the hotel around Mongkok area. Bottom here, not bad looking (with mustache), lean fit, looking for top to have some fun. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

Going to HK from 19 November to 23 November, will be staying alone in the hotel around Mongkok area. Bottom here, not bad looking (with mustache), lean fit, looking for top to have some fun. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

Edited by Rimmyass

I will be in HK tomorrow and staying near Admiralty station.

Any advise where to go on a friday night? ;-)

“Hi it's EggyBoi”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.