Male HQ

Hong Kong - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

oralb

On 9/24/2017 at 9:46 PM, -Ignored- said:

do you take the express train from airport to city?

https://www.klook.com/activity/5236-airport-express-hong-kong/

It depends where you're staying, and if you want to use the complimentary in-town check in, which is actually quite convenient

If you're staying far from the airport Express station, and which even it's own transfer shuttles do not go to your hotel, then I would say taking the bus

For airport buses, there's usually two types, the A-buses, and the E-buses

The A-bus (for example numbered A22) is more faster and has generally more comfortable seats compared to E-buses

The E-buses (for example numbered E22) are slower than A-buses, but are usually cheaper by more than half the price you would pay for the A-buses

The main difference of both buses are A-buses mainly serve tourists, as they won't go to the cargo area of the airport, while E-buses which serve mainly workers at the airport do go there. Also, as mentioned before, the A-buses seats are more comfortable than E-buses.

But other than that, both types of buses will take you from the city back to the airport, with the difference only of travel time and comfort.

7 minutes ago, SozeeCB said:

It depends where you're staying, and if you want to use the complimentary in-town check in, which is actually quite convenient

If you're staying far from the airport Express station, and which even it's own transfer shuttles do not go to your hotel, then I would say taking the bus

The A-bus (for example numbered A22) is more faster and has generally more comfortable seats compared to E-buses

The E-buses (for example numbered E22) are slower than A-buses, but are usually cheaper by more than half the price you would pay for the A-buses

The main difference of both buses are A-buses mainly serve tourists, as they won't go to the cargo area of the airport, while E-buses which serve mainly workers at the airport do go there. Also, as mentioned before, the A-buses seats are more comfortable than E-buses.

But other than that, both types of buses will take you from the city back to the airport, with the difference only of travel time and comfort.

tks, dude! it sounded so insightful!

On 15/09/2017 at 4:38 PM, Animo said:

For me, Hutong is so happening. I am not that well-build. Many guys looked at me and my friend. One hot daddy even asked us to join him to a room. Must go to Hutong!

Check from webpage that hutong entrance fee is HKD228? Thats SGD40 pretty exp for a gay sauna. Dun remember it was that high for my last visit.

Any reviews on how's the crowd for Mon-Thurs nights? Will it be very quiet after 9/10pm on weekdays?

Hutong went through 2 rounds of renovation since 2015...I think the boss is trying to recoup costs...

If you give them your phone no. you will receive Whats app discount message...you can then enter paying HKD199 (or cheaper if you are below 30 yo)

Crowds on weekday nights are also good...never run out of hot guys to play with;)

Some prc tourists treat it as a hotel...especially on Fri & Sat nights...

Wizspahk

Good massage, deep tissue type so expect some pain. Thai influence lots of stretching, nice spatial shower area inside room. Rain showers. Speaks English. HE :lol:

Spa17

Young masseur, average massage, can do body2body, capsule-like shower area, leaking aircon. Some English. HE definitely. :D

Hutong next haha

On ‎25‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:24 PM, SozeeCB said:

Sozee: how far is far? is staying at Jordon/Kowloon consider far fr the station

but the shuttle seemed to go to various places

this is the free shuttle I mentioned, H and K, none start from A or E (sounds like A&E dept in hosp to me) http://www.mtr.com.hk/en/customer/services/complom_free_bus.html
FOC!!!!!

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

Sozee: how far is far? is staying at Jordon/Kowloon consider far fr the station

but the shuttle seemed to go to various places

this is the free shuttle I mentioned, H and K, none start from A or E (sounds like A&E dept in hosp to me) http://www.mtr.com.hk/en/customer/services/complom_free_bus.html
FOC!!!!!

Jordan is quite close to Kowloon Station, while Kowloon is generally referred to the entire Kowloon peninsula, or referred as the area around the Kowloon MTR Station

The A-buses and E-buses I'm referring to are the double decker buses operated by Long Win Bus Company and CityBus Company

http://www.lwb.hk/en/routeintroduction.html#airbus

http://www.nwstbus.com.hk/routes/airport-bus/route/index.aspx?intLangID=1

On 9/28/2017 at 3:57 PM, lonelyglobe said:

anyone try wiz spa, place looks cozy and price reasonable :P

https://www.wizspahk.com/

It's in a nice and fancy part of town. There's a security guard on the first floor, but he wasn't really interested in what I was doing, so he left me alone.

I didn't get to choose my massage therapist. I was assigned one of the newer guys named Alex. His body language and demeanor told me that he was new at it, and he was still trying to figure things out. There's an attached shower in the room. I got cleaned, and then he started to work on my back. I didn't get to choose the kind of treatment I wanted, either....

Alex spoke OK English, but he wasn't fluent. At one point, he asked if he was applying enough pressure. I said it was fine, but I urged him to be even stronger. He giggled and said OK. He didn't really use more strength, though.

At the end, he asked if I needed special service. He said it shyly and awkwardly, like he didn't really want to do it. I usually want the guys to just go for it, instead of asking, since it kind of ruins the mood. I wasn't into him, either, so I refused. It was my first time refusing a HE. He just nodded quietly and gave me a quick forehead and scalp massage before sending me on my way.

I paid Stanley on the way out. There was another young and cute therapist sitting around. I would've preferred a massage with either of them, but oh well.

17 hours ago, Guest Hector said:

It's in a nice and fancy part of town. There's a security guard on the first floor, but he wasn't really interested in what I was doing, so he left me alone.

I didn't get to choose my massage therapist. I was assigned one of the newer guys named Alex. His body language and demeanor told me that he was new at it, and he was still trying to figure things out. There's an attached shower in the room. I got cleaned, and then he started to work on my back. I didn't get to choose the kind of treatment I wanted, either....

Alex spoke OK English, but he wasn't fluent. At one point, he asked if he was applying enough pressure. I said it was fine, but I urged him to be even stronger. He giggled and said OK. He didn't really use more strength, though.

At the end, he asked if I needed special service. He said it shyly and awkwardly, like he didn't really want to do it. I usually want the guys to just go for it, instead of asking, since it kind of ruins the mood. I wasn't into him, either, so I refused. It was my first time refusing a HE. He just nodded quietly and gave me a quick forehead and scalp massage before sending me on my way.

I paid Stanley on the way out. There was another young and cute therapist sitting around. I would've preferred a massage with either of them, but oh well.

sorry to hear about this, but I don't get how "the security guard wasn't interested in what exactly you were doing that he need to leave u alone" this sttm ought to appear here

none of u cant speak Cantonese?

Sozee, I get it now but would u tap on the free bus if need be?

18 hours ago, SozeeCB said:

Jordan is quite close to Kowloon Station, while Kowloon is generally referred to the entire Kowloon peninsula, or referred as the area around the Kowloon MTR Station

The A-buses and E-buses I'm referring to are the double decker buses operated by Long Win Bus Company and CityBus Company

http://www.lwb.hk/en/routeintroduction.html#airbus

http://www.nwstbus.com.hk/routes/airport-bus/route/index.aspx?intLangID=1

16 hours ago, SozeeCB said:

I speak Cantonese :P

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question

I mean i listed some free bus above 

http://www.mtr.com.hk/en/customer/services/complom_free_bus.html

will u tap on them or will u still use the A buses u recommended?

9 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

I mean i listed some free bus above 

http://www.mtr.com.hk/en/customer/services/complom_free_bus.html

will u tap on them or will u still use the A buses u recommended?

Depends if you take the Airport Express to/from the Airport

You can only ride the free shuttle buses if you took the Airport Express to the City, and vise versa.

As for bus company, you can try them if you want a cheaper way to/from airport or the bus is closer to the hotel you're staying at.

34 minutes ago, SozeeCB said:

Depends if you take the Airport Express to/from the Airport

You can only ride the free shuttle buses if you took the Airport Express to the City, and vise versa.

As for bus company, you can try them if you want a cheaper way to/from airport or the bus is closer to the hotel you're staying at.

Sozeee, why did u call yourself a CB, I felt bad addressing you CB
I start to pc up the info now

is airpt express  an MRT trpt??? is the bus ONLY starts at the city ? ie Airpt -------- the city where Airpt Express end, then from this point, shuttle you to those areas listed?
------ : express to

I kept having the impression that the free services start from the airpt, hence it needed you to show the passpt as one of the either 3items (now the I woke up)
By the way, how long (minutes) does the airport express takes to travel to that point? (that again will dpend on whether I stop at Kowloon stop or I stopped at HK island stop right? am I learning fast http://www.mtr.com.hk/archive/en/services/routemap.pdf) why is it so complicated?

If one is already in an MRT/MTR, then continue with it, if u r on the bus, then throughout shd be on the bus (no wonder it was a woman who kept telling me it is foc, why pay for buses when u hve it ALL FOC, only a woman will be scheming for such lobangs)

So your method will go straight from Airpt to your hotel without the need to up and down and change? hopefully , it doesn't stop at so many bus stops

do u do other touristy stuff like visiting museums as u know cantonese

4 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Sozeee, why did u call yourself a CB, I felt bad addressing you CB
I start to pc up the info now

is airpt express  an MRT trpt??? is the bus ONLY starts at the city ? ie Airpt -------- the city where Airpt Express end, then from this point, shuttle you to those areas listed?
------ : express to

I kept having the impression that the free services start from the airpt, hence it needed you to show the passpt as one of the either 3items (now the I woke up)
By the way, how long (minutes) does the airport express takes to travel to that point? (that again will dpend on whether I stop at Kowloon stop or I stopped at HK island stop right? am I learning fast http://www.mtr.com.hk/archive/en/services/routemap.pdf) why is it so complicated?

If one is already in an MRT/MTR, then continue with it, if u r on the bus, then throughout shd be on the bus (no wonder it was a woman who kept telling me it is foc, why pay for buses when u hve it ALL FOC, only a woman will be scheming for such lobangs)

So your method will go straight from Airpt to your hotel without the need to up and down and change? hopefully , it doesn't stop at so many bus stops

do u do other touristy stuff like visiting museums as u know cantonese

CB stands for Crystal Beast (Yu-Gi-Oh! Stuff lol)

Airport Express (AE) is part of the MTR system, but is not the same as other MTR lines. The AE takes about 10-15mins to reach MTR Tsing Yee Station from airport, about 22mins to MTR Kowloon Station from airport, and 25mins to MTR Hong Kong Station from airport.

For each station, you can interchange for other local commuter lines, or take the free shuttle.

For changing other lines, depending on what ticket you bought to travel on the AE, you will need to buy another single journey ticket to travel on other train lines, if you bought single journey ticket to travel on the AE. Alternatively, you could buy an Octopus Card (HK's EZ-Link Card), which handles the fee for transiting train lines, or pay for bus fees, as well purchase stuff at convenience stores, and even pay at some fast food chain shops.

For the AE free-shuttle buses, they will depart from MTR Hong Kong Station, MTR Kowloon Station (I forgot if Tsing Yee has it or not) to different hotels or locations via different routes (details are in the link you found yourself) To use the free shuttle, for going into the city, just show your ticket you used to take the AE, and for departing for the airport, show your mobile boarding pass/ travel itinerary/ or a AE return ticket if you purchased it already when you rode the inbound journey.

Double decker bus company operated buses (Long Win Buses, CityBus) operate FROM the airport to different places via different routes.

About the best way to travel from airport to your hotel really depends on which hotel you want to stay at, as there are multiple ways to go from the airport to your hotel, each with its pros and cons.

Yeah I do go to Museums here, but rarely nowadays.

I'm local Chinese-Canadian HongKonger, and work as a airport staff at HK International Airport, so if you really need more advice, you can ask me here, or PM me. ;)

On ‎19‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:34 PM, SozeeCB said:

CB stands for Crystal Beast (Yu-Gi-Oh! Stuff lol)

Yeah I do go to Museums here, but rarely nowadays.

I'm local Chinese-Canadian HongKonger, and work as a airport staff at HK International Airport, so if you really need more advice, you can ask me here, or PM me. ;)

wow , now I know why CB! You collect those cards or watch those animes like boys?
interesting to know u!!!! I appreciate men who goes to museum and the zoos
I m thinking of going to the Sun Yat Sen's!!!!where everyone is thinking of Disney, Disney and Ocean Park....
http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/CE/Museum/sysm/en_US/web/sysm/visittomuseum/guidedtours.html

am thinking of a tram ride thingy too (buying a tram ride tour)

In Singapore, hardly anyone speak Cantonese, so for sure I will do the tourguide thingy at Sun Yat Sen (but an English tour, don't think I can manage a Cantonese)

8 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

wow , now I know why CB! You collect those cards or watch those animes like boys?
interesting to know u!!!! I appreciate men who goes to museum and the zoos
I m thinking of going to the Sun Yat Sen's!!!!where everyone is thinking of Disney, Disney and Ocean Park....
http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/CE/Museum/sysm/en_US/web/sysm/visittomuseum/guidedtours.html

am thinking of a tram ride thingy too (buying a tram ride tour)

In Singapore, hardly anyone speak Cantonese, so for sure I will do the tourguide thingy at Sun Yat Sen (but an English tour, don't think I can manage a Cantonese)

I do play the Official Card Game (original Japanese version)

Are you wishing to ride on the double decker trams that run through downtown Hong Kong Island, or the Peak Tram?

The double decker ones are very cheap to ride on, while the Peak Tram only goes up to The Peak and down to Admiralty.

I've never been to the Sun Yat Sen museum myself, but I've heard good reviews of it.

19 hours ago, SozeeCB said:

I do play the Official Card Game (original Japanese version)

Are you wishing to ride on the double decker trams that run through downtown Hong Kong Island, or the Peak Tram?

The double decker ones are very cheap to ride on, while the Peak Tram only goes up to The Peak and down to Admiralty.

I've never been to the Sun Yat Sen museum myself, but I've heard good reviews of it.

Are u able to read japanese? then you are a multi-lingual

Sozee
Pls make it to the museum. of course, if , if I really make it to HK, I will review it for you at tripadvisor (now we can only read those by others https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Attraction_Review-g294217-d2238457-Reviews-Dr_Sun_Yat_Sen_Museum-Hong_Kong.html) but many claimed it is not ez to locate it

The double decker ones are very cheap to ride on? yes, but somehow many tourists getting this? I just one to take one with no stress and uninterrupted, hopefully with some explanation of the streets/bldgs.? I saw this: I m not sure is this really a steal, I wish to throw myself on a seat and just stare blank or just let my emotions released
https://www.klook.com/activity/1280-tramoramic-tour-hong-kong/
I m not sure what time does HK sun set? It could be very late over here at sg: 7pm, I m thinking or riding into late nite so that I could seen the streets from various angle?

or should I just I just pay for a diff tram?  cos I m not sure does the rest of the normal trams are they very packed after office hours? I may not be able to get a seat if I don't book one, pls pardon my questions, I m really so clueless

many claimed this one hour is not enough and "Charina 8 Oct 2017 shared:  

We love the Tramoramic. It's very informative. We also got a free gold card for unlimited rids on the regular tram. It waa fun although it would have been better if the drivers can also speak in English. We love the Tramoramic. It's very informative. We also got a free gold card for unlimited rids on the regular tram. It was fun although it would have been better if the drivers can also speak in English. " I wonder will the gold card be expensive? and I also raised the issues, how could the rest enjoy such a tour if they could not even understand Cantonese? I find it puzzling, for me if I decided to spend effort on a country, I make myself immerse into it, I cannot immerse if I cannot
From 19 September Onwards
  • Western Market Termimus: 10:30am, 2:00pm, 4:25pm
  • Causeway Bay Termimus: 11:40am, 3:10pm, 5:40pm

I m not into the "Peak" or very touristy kind of activities, I nearly wanted to go Ngong ping, but I felt is that so unusual, it has to be one of the kind e.g. the Pyramids, Great wall of china and Mt. Fuji , Niagara falls (did u mention u r a Canadian, I melt as though I was snow when I faced the falls during xmas when I visited USA and Canada , yes ALL alone)
Seemed like the whole HK thread is hoarded by both of our replies, oooops! anyway, our sharing is very informative

some even said b it wifi sim card or for express train , get it all from klook: but is it really that cheap, I really don't know my brain is so full of info till I felt dizzy thinking of all such mattters

https://www.klook.com/activity/5236-airport-express-hong-kong/ I only wish to have the fastest and most efficient method (assuming my hotel likely to be at Yau ma tei or Jordon area)

Edited by lovehandle

On ‎17‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:38 AM, lonelyglobe said:

Thanks guys for the feedback, will check it out when there :P

manage to try out wiz spa, place was easy to find, yap, the security guard was more interested in his phone than anything else....spa looks clean and cosy, I try Charles and he was able to perform a strong and solid massage, price stated was 398 HKD but if you book in advance through travelgay asia, u get 10% discount, 90 mins for 360 HKD excluding tips, this should be one of the best bet for massage in hongkong :P

• 2 weeks later...

Currently in HK. I've never been to a sauna before, because I always score quite quickly on Grindr.o Hwever, you only live once, right? Curiosity got the better of me, and I surfed the reviews online.

The one with the worst and best reviews seemed to be Hutong. Lots of extremely positive and negative comments, but what was important to me was that it seemed to be extremely well trafficked with 130+ reviews compared to other saunas with less than 20 comments,

Headed there at 12 noon, got through the screening process, and paid my fee. Yeah, it's not cheap, but it keeps the clientele serious, I guess? I wasn't sure if I'd get any action because I can't speak any Cantonese, and I did not think there would be anyone there on a Wednesday afternoon.

Got my locker key, ditched my clothes, and according to a chart (quite confusing for me) that I saw someone upload here sometime back, I identified myself as a #1 and placed the band on my left wrist.

As soon as I turn around, I haven't even wrapped my towel around my waist, there's this cute crew cut, muscular 30yo grinning at me. I smile back tentatively, and he takes my hand and leads me to a cabin. Dude, I haven't even showered! He then hungrily starts to blow me off - but a bit too rough for my liking. Anyway, all he wanted was to get me hard.

I'm a grower, about 7" and thick for a Chinese I guess. This got him all excited, so I guess he was a size queen. He slipped a condom on me, actually it was a bit of a struggle as I didn't bring my own and the free ones were very tight. Then he mounted me and rode me till he came. All done in 15 minutes! After he sprayed his cum all over my abs, he simply dismounted and left, leaving me feeling used as fuck - but still aroused and horny as heck. I hadn't even gotten started, and since I'm used to submissive bottoms who usually placed my needs first, it was a bit of a culture shock to encounter such a selfish (but oh so cute) bottom.

So I went back to the open showers and reconsidered my game plan while I washed his cum off me. My next difficulty was figuring out which dispenser was the shampoo and the soap? I decided to go with the one on the left, as that's the arrangement in my gym at home. In total, I showered 6 times that afternoon from 12 to 3pm, but my skin never got dehydrated. I might have been bathing in shampoo all day, and I won't ever know.

Anyway, the crowd was small, but of good quality. Late teens till early 30s. Had all kinds of guys from skinny to toned to hunky. Language was not a barrier. The only rude people were the uncommunicative receptionist, and the extremely bossy female cleaner who kept banging on the door and turning on the lights because I was interrupting her cleaning schedule.

I've never fucked so many people in one day, but it made me kinda selfish too. Self-serving and me first. No tenderness and delicacy. Sorta like a factory line of fuck and move on.

Some of the less experienced bottoms really struggled with my size, but they never gave up even though they were clearly in pain. Even to the extent of apologising to me. I would say 80% of them knew how to clean themselves really thoroughly, and there was only one incident, despite me going in balls deep with all of them.

Real eye opener. Next visit, I want to try leaving the door open and see if I can have fun with multiple partners at the same time.

Then that would be two items struck off my bucket list. Haha!

10 hours ago, Mastiff said:

Currently in HK. I've never been to a sauna before, because I always score quite quickly on Grindr.o Hwever, you only live once, right? Curiosity got the better of me, and I surfed the reviews online.

The one with the worst and best reviews seemed to be Hutong. Lots of extremely positive and negative comments, but what was important to me was that it seemed to be extremely well trafficked with 130+ reviews compared to other saunas with less than 20 comments,

Headed there at 12 noon, got through the screening process, and paid my fee. Yeah, it's not cheap, but it keeps the clientele serious, I guess? I wasn't sure if I'd get any action because I can't speak any Cantonese, and I did not think there would be anyone there on a Wednesday afternoon.

Anyway, the crowd was small, but of good quality. Late teens till early 30s. Had all kinds of guys from skinny to toned to hunky. Language was not a barrier. The only rude people were the uncommunicative receptionist, and the extremely bossy female cleaner who kept banging on the door and turning on the lights because I was interrupting her cleaning schedule.

I've never fucked so many people in one day, but it made me kinda selfish too. Self-serving and me first. No tenderness and delicacy. Sorta like a factory line of fuck and move on.

Some of the less experienced bottoms really struggled with my size, but they never gave up even though they were clearly in pain. Even to the extent of apologising to me. I would say 80% of them knew how to clean themselves really thoroughly, and there was only one incident, despite me going in balls deep with all of them.

female cleaner? u indeed did your research well

I felt delighted to learn that a small co. also get awarded for LGbT support-related award! (while I was checking out their walking tours)

they highlighted their awards in their email:  (if sg focused as much too)
http://www.communitybusiness.org/hklgbtindex/2017_Index/2017_Index_result.html

I tried Jungle today. Turned up at about 10am, and was told to come back after 3, as they would begin maintenance at noon. I didn't have anywhere else to go and asked for a discounted entrance. The receptionist and his companion were kinda young and cute, and charged me a token amount which I felt was very fair.

I'd only been to Hutong previously, and I estimate Jungle to be 1/3 to half the size at most. The key code at Jungle is also a lot more simple. Tops wear the bands on their arms, regardless of side, and Bottoms wear the bands on their ankles. That's it. None of that diagonal left/right/arm/leg confusion you get in Hutong, which is what you get when you try to cater to people identifying as Versatile. Anyway, once you go beyond the shower area into the maze, it's crazy dark. I spent 15 claustrophobic minutes going around and around in circles, getting increasingly panicked, because I couldn't find the hidden exit.

I finally followed someone out, and once I got my bearings, I went back into the maze for a more calm and collected look. Did I mention that it was really dark? With only the intermittent glow from LCD screens and tiny led lights to cast any light. In one of the dimmer corridors, I was cornered by two guys. They herded me into a corner and very gently started to fondle and lick my nipples. As I didn't resist, they got bolder and one started blowing me from the front while the other alternated between licking my balls and ass from behind. I tried to get the slimmer guy to go into a cubicle with me, but he pulled away. I guess he only wanted to blow me. So I let this go on for about 20 minutes before he got tired and started wanking me. I didn't want to cum this way, so I stopped him and headed out to shower off their saliva from my body.

Came back in and found a section grilled off, like a jail cell. The lighting was slightly better here and I could see three twinks - so skinny their abs were really defined in the dim light - sucking each other off in a group. I watched them for a while, and wasn't chased away. Then I found a way through the grills and got a ring side seat just inches away. Still no adverse reaction. When I started stroking myself, there was a rustling from hidden adjoining room and another guy crawled out to play with me. Eventually, it was all 5 of us in one mass groping, licking and sucking ball.

It was exciting, but I wanted to fuck someone pretty bad by this stage. Tons of condoms everywhere, but harder to find was the tiny packets of lube. And once your hands were slippery from opening the first pack, I found it impossible to open any other packs without tearing them open with my teeth. So much more convenient at Hutong, where the lube was found in wall mounted devices like soap dispensers and you could pump out however much you needed.

The first bottom I chose was the cutest, but possibly the most assertive. He made me lie back, produced his own tube of lube and mounted me. He was wanking himself as he rode me and came in under 10 minutes. Then he simply walked off, leaving his fluids on me. So frustrating. Then I changed condoms, reached for the most submissive twink in the group, positioned him on his knees and doggy fucked him. He was groaning away very loudly, possibly in torment, as the guy with all the lube had taken a hike. But he refused to let me stop even when I offered, and took me like a good boy. Since I felt bad for him, I didn't exercise any cum control, and came shortly after. He then pulled off my condom and licked my dick and balls clean. I finally looked up and saw that we had attracted an audience through the grill, which I didn't mind.

Mindful of the fast approaching maintenance deadline, I showered again and set off to explore some more. To my delight, I discovered a vertical solarium. The receptionist let me use the indoor tanning machine for HK$30 + HK$20 for tanning lotion. As it was loads cheaper than what I would pay in Singapore, I went for it. Unfortunately, they didn't provide any eye protection, so I improvised and wrapped a towel around my head instead.

Overall, a more mixed quality crowd than Hutong, but definitely more eager to get physical quickly. Much too dark in the majority of places so that it's often hard to tell who you're playing with. Much friendlier receptionists at Jungle, however. Although one of them could have been another client, as he was just sitting behind the counter in his skimpy briefs, and flashing more than a cheeky smile.

28 minutes ago, Mastiff said:

I tried Jungle today. Turned up at about 10am, and was told to come back after 3, as they would begin maintenance at noon. I didn't have anywhere else to go and asked for a discounted entrance. The receptionist and his companion were kinda young and cute, and charged me a token amount which I felt was very fair.

I'd only been to Hutong previously, and I estimate Jungle to be 1/3 to half the size at most. The key code at Jungle is also a lot more simple. Tops wear the bands on their arms, regardless of side, and Bottoms wear the bands on their ankles. That's it. None of that diagonal left/right/arm/leg confusion you get in Hutong, which is what you get when you try to cater to people identifying as Versatile. Anyway, once you go beyond the shower area into the maze, it's crazy dark. I spent 15 claustrophobic minutes going around and around in circles, getting increasingly panicked, because I couldn't find the hidden exit.

I finally followed someone out, and once I got my bearings, I went back into the maze for a more calm and collected look. Did I mention that it was really dark? With only the intermittent glow from LCD screens and tiny led lights to cast any light. In one of the dimmer corridors, I was cornered by two guys. They herded me into a corner and very gently started to fondle and lick my nipples. As I didn't resist, they got bolder and one started blowing me from the front while the other alternated between licking my balls and ass from behind. I tried to get the slimmer guy to go into a cubicle with me, but he pulled away. I guess he only wanted to blow me. So I let this go on for about 20 minutes before he got tired and started wanking me. I didn't want to cum this way, so I stopped him and headed out to shower off their saliva from my body.

Came back in and found a section grilled off, like a jail cell. The lighting was slightly better here and I could see three twinks - so skinny their abs were really defined in the dim light - sucking each other off in a group. I watched them for a while, and wasn't chased away. Then I found a way through the grills and got a ring side seat just inches away. Still no adverse reaction. When I started stroking myself, there was a rustling from hidden adjoining room and another guy crawled out to play with me. Eventually, it was all 5 of us in one mass groping, licking and sucking ball.

It was exciting, but I wanted to fuck someone pretty bad by this stage. Tons of condoms everywhere, but harder to find was the tiny packets of lube. And once your hands were slippery from opening the first pack, I found it impossible to open any other packs without tearing them open with my teeth. So much more convenient at Hutong, where the lube was found in wall mounted devices like soap dispensers and you could pump out however much you needed.

The first bottom I chose was the cutest, but possibly the most assertive. He made me lie back, produced his own tube of lube and mounted me. He was wanking himself as he rode me and came in under 10 minutes. Then he simply walked off, leaving his fluids on me. So frustrating. Then I changed condoms, reached for the most submissive twink in the group, positioned him on his knees and doggy fucked him. He was groaning away very loudly, possibly in torment, as the guy with all the lube had taken a hike. But he refused to let me stop even when I offered, and took me like a good boy. Since I felt bad for him, I didn't exercise any cum control, and came shortly after. He then pulled off my condom and licked my dick and balls clean. I finally looked up and saw that we had attracted an audience through the grill, which I didn't mind.

Mindful of the fast approaching maintenance deadline, I showered again and set off to explore some more. To my delight, I discovered a vertical solarium. The receptionist let me use the indoor tanning machine for HK$30 + HK$20 for tanning lotion. As it was loads cheaper than what I would pay in Singapore, I went for it. Unfortunately, they didn't provide any eye protection, so I improvised and wrapped a towel around my head instead.

Overall, a more mixed quality crowd than Hutong, but definitely more eager to get physical quickly. Much too dark in the majority of places so that it's often hard to tell who you're playing with. Much friendlier receptionists at Jungle, however. Although one of them could have been another client, as he was just sitting behind the counter in his skimpy briefs, and flashing more than a cheeky smile.

Thanks for sharing! Good read! :)

mky

Anyone encounter any hotel fitness/spa area cruisy ?  I read long ago Excelsor hotel had a cruise steam room.  Not sure if any other hotels ?  the new Shanghai Onsen any updates ?  their website has changed quite a bit but the VIP member link doesn't work :(

Thks

Guest inhknow

Going comment on the 2 saunas i went yesterday. For Arena it is at level 2.I went in and realize the sauna everywhere was not so bright. It was small with not much crowd.I decided to left after staying a while. The second one i went was nearest to Jordan MTR, KK Fitness. The place is not easy to find. It is located at 16th floor and I took some time to find the place. When i was bathing this uncle i don't know is staff or customer he brought me tour around the place. Then after tour finish, he started to touch me and bring me to the room. He began to suck me and making me hard. After that, I cum. He also cum. But cum on me. Then I went singing in the room a while before I left.

Guest inhknow

Went 5 saunas on tuesday. My Way,Soda,Gateway,Jungle,Gong Guan. My way sauna was not bad.the place was quite nice.Soda was having small towel on tuesday. The place was not bad also. Gateway was quite happening. Surprisingly there was hole in every room door. You could peek in to see what happen. Jungle was similar to my way a nice place to go. Their keys are quite different. You have to use the colour band to scan the locker then locker is open. But maze was too cramped and confusing. I almost lost my way out. Gong Guan was quiet as I went there was around 11 plus. There was this two person having fun when they shower.

Guest inhknow

Today went Chaps. The place was not too difficult to find. The crowd wasn't so many people. It was quite nice place. I didn't know where to go and there was this uncle showing me the way how to go here and there. After that, this uncle wanted me to go in the room with him to chat. He started to lick my nipples and sucked me till cum. I didn't want to cum the second time 

but the uncle continued to suck me. After that, I bath and left. I also went Hutong but to my surprise i can't go in. The staff told me the place was full and asked me come another day.

Guest inhknow

Went 2 saunas on thu 16 nov. One was Birds Men's Club another was galaxy. Birds Men's Club was quite small with less than 15 rooms. It was so small with not much crowd. I stayed a while and left. I went galaxy which was much more bigger. It has computer,karaoke and many rooms. There was many people there. For the locker it has one padlock and one key for you. Shortly there was this uncle which pretend to be kind to me. He brought me to shower area and room to suck and handjob me.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.