Male HQ

Hong Kong - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

oralb

hi folks. my BF (white) and I (american chinese) are here till thurs 28th and would appreciate if anyone has any current info on spa/massage/sauna that is fun,clean, and busy? We went to CE and ABC and they were relatively quiet. Looked for Galaxy but couldn't find it.

Thanks! :)

Hi Maxrocco,

Galaxy is at 5/F Harilela Mansion.81 Nathan Road. This building is right next to ISquare. During weekends, this place has a very good crowd in the afternoon to early evening. Same for Rainbow which is at 14/F K.K. Centre. No46-54 Temple Street. I am not familiar with other saunas.

If you like a good massage in HK, try Shanghai Onsen at 22/F Park Commercial Centre. 180 Tung Lo Wan Road, Tin Hau Station. Other places of interest can be found at http://gayhk.com/GayGuide/

enjoy HK!

40st

Hi Maxrocco,

Galaxy is at 5/F Harilela Mansion.81 Nathan Road. This building is right next to ISquare. During weekends, this place has a very good crowd in the afternoon to early evening. Same for Rainbow which is at 14/F K.K. Centre. No46-54 Temple Street. I am not familiar with other saunas.

If you like a good massage in HK, try Shanghai Onsen at 22/F Park Commercial Centre. 180 Tung Lo Wan Road, Tin Hau Station. Other places of interest can be found at http://gayhk.com/GayGuide/

enjoy HK!

40st

Hi 40st

any other massage parlors for good massage/sensual with muscular hot men? Thanks for your tips/suggestions! :)

Hi MaxRocco,

Most of the massage places listed on the guide have masseurs with good massage skills. "Muscular hot men" - I did come across a couple over the years but I think they move around so not sure where you can find them. I tried a couple at Shanghai Onsen described by other patrons as muscular, but maybe my expectations were different, so I would not second guess your definition. Go try your luck.

More write up about gay places in HK can be found at http://sqzm14.ust.hk/hkgay/

If you would like to try Shenzhen, this place may have masseurs that meet your requirements http://www.00069.com/SzWNBody/Workers.php . I have not patronise them but have friends who did and they were happy with the services there.

good luck

40st

Guest Kevlar

Hi Bro 40st,

Thank you for your valuable advice on the HK massage scene :)

I have been to shanghai onsen once. The place is quite comfy and the staff are polite too. But i usually prefer mature skillful masseur. Are we able to choose our masseur in Shanghai Onsen?

Kevlar

went to Galaxy tonight (Sunday) as I finally realized that it was across from our hotel (Imperial). The place was very old, dark, and IMHO certain parts of the place (especially the bathrooms) had a very nasty dirty odor. We figured we would at least check it out. As some have mentioned, the steam room does get a lot of actions as it is dark and goes back a ways and lots of hands grabbing. I will have to say that some men do not understand that NO means NO. And as you're moving through the steam room, hands reach out and literally pull and tug with force! Crazy! When I came out of the steam room to take a shower, a guy stood in front of me and relieved himself in the shower next to my leg.

The average age when we visited was mid 40s and up and men were 99% chinese with a few white men and most were not average body build. In terms of eye candy, I would say it was a very very small percentage.

From my experience, I would say that it's a place that is need of remodeling but if you like dark and seedy and need to get release, then go for it.

For me, the stench was too much to handle and left quickly after a walk through.

I felt I needed to be disinfected.

Hi Bro 40st,

Thank you for your valuable advice on the HK massage scene :)

I have been to shanghai onsen once. The place is quite comfy and the staff are polite too. But i usually prefer mature skillful masseur. Are we able to choose our masseur in Shanghai Onsen?

Kevlar

Hi K,

Yes, you may indicate what type of masseur you prefer. However, the receptionist will only describe to you verbally what the masseur's physical attributes are. No photos of masseurs available. Desription can be relative so what is mature to you, may be not mature enuf to another. There is a over 50 year old cubby masseur there. Most of the rest are below 40.

40st

Guest inHKnow

do you stay in HK or are you Singaporean?

I am travelling back to SG on wed(28 Apr) and have been wondering if there will be problems bringing things back to SG.

Anyone knows or can share ?

• 2 weeks later...

Was thinking of overnight at 1 of the spa too. (tight budget since only 1 overnight)

Other than Alexander, any other spa offer 24hrs service?

And how will be the crowded on Fri after midnight?

-------------------------------------------

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

• 3 weeks later...

Finally back from HK 2 day 1 night trip.

As I mentioned earlier, it is a transit. So dun intend to stay long.

My intention is to find a spa that allow me to stay overnight.

I have 4 in mind - Double, Towel club, Alexander and Hunter (recommended by my friend).

Touched down HK airport. I head for the information counter to get a copy of the map. I already have plans in mind where I am heading so it is pretty direct for me. But I figure that the MTR is quite exp and I decided to opt for the bus instead which the information gal told me is abt an hour from airport to Mongkok. Took airport bus service A21 to Mongkok. I know I have to look out for Grand Tower. Along the way, the bus is quite fast and traffic is quite smooth considering it is a public holiday and peak hour 5-6pm. I took the que when I see Mongkok sign. Is quite easy to notice that I am already in Mongkok from the bustling city. In fact service A21 will pass by Yau Ma Tei, Jordan and finally reach Tsim Sha Tsui. So quite convenient even if u miss the stop.

Langham Shoppong Center is juz right behind Grand Tower. The mall is quite huge and the fashion is really really way ahead of Singapore. I strongly recommend this place if you are into fashion. Bought a few shirts, lacoste shoe, fcuk etc. Had a bowl of wanton noodle (not really fantastic) and it cost my HKD$31. The clothes are generally abt the same price as SG. So in trend fashion in SG but HK here it is already having sales. So you can imagine how fast the fashion moves in HK.

Then I headed to the famous Ladies Market. Basically a very large Pasar Malam. Many things selling but all in cash txn. Good to bargain and cut place. There again, I witness some ugly sight of singaporean, keep slashing price with the owner and later still dun buy. This really pissed the owner off. If you already quote the price u want and the owner agreed. For goodness sakes, just take it lah, why slash some more? Luckily I was in shorts and slippers cos the weather is really hot. After a bit of walking, I already started sweating profusely. But the night scene in HK is really good. Lots of neon lights and signage making the whole street so vibrant.

After a while, I am really tired and boy it is only 8.30pm. I still have a long night to go. Not forgetting I still need to settle for my accomodation. I look for the nearest spa - Double since I am already at Mongkok. I followed the instruction posted by another fellow member quite closely but I still cannot locate it. It says exit from Mongkok stn at exit D3, upon reaching the ground level I will see a Nikon shop, go into the small alley right next to the shop and enter a building called oriental plaza (can't find this building. only a building call oriental house). This so-called oriental plaza has 2 glasses door but the oriental house only has 1 glass door. According to the direction posted by the member, it says a mere 4-5metres into the alley, take the lifts which is a very old type which gate n push-door type to the 8th floor. The description obviously has some problem. At the oriental house which I saw, when u pass by the glass door, on your right seated a security guard. There is a stairway on your left (might be leading to the lift). People are queueing up but I didn't join the queue.

Since I have the phone number. I called up Alexander Spa next. They told me the rate is HKD$138 and is opened 24hrs. I called Double and TC but no one picked up the call. Besides I am not sure which is the nearest MTR station for TC. The map I got from the airport only show part of the HK island. I remember my friend told me that HUnter is also nearby. So i keep a lookout. The address of Hunter is 577 Nathan Rd. In fact Nathan road is a very long road (stretches all the way from Mongkok to TST). Just went I was abt to give up. I saw Ko's House which is where HUnter is located. I went up with the intention to check operating hours. A very cute slim guy told me that it is open till 8am the next morning. But I forgot to check the rate. It is stated by 1 of the member / website that it is only HKD$48 after 11pm. So I decided to trust it.

Since I have a little more of time, I went for more shopping. Decided to give Temple street a miss since I think it will be more or less the same pasar malam like Ladies street. Besides, I brought very very little cash. I intend to use cards most of the time. And Alexandra Spa is a reclamation rd which I am not sure where is it although I can see that street on the map.

After 11pm, I went up Hunter. But they still charge me HKD$128. (never mind maybe is becos it is a public holiday and next day is saturday). Still consider cheap as I get a place to sleep overnight and at the same time fun. The place is quite nicely done. I walked thru the double curtain. Past the TV louge. There is quite a number of locker. Most lockers are big enough to put haversack. It is a short towel night. But in the locker there is still a large towel which I supposed is for bathing. In the locker room, there is a mirror and basin (equivalent to hotel standard). The shower area is open and standing-type. About 5-6 of them. But I do not know how to control the lever for hot and cold. There like tiny little colorful beam light which makes the whole shower area very nice. It has shower gel, conditioner and shampoo dispenser. The toilet has 2 urinals with reflective mirror at the back. There is a dry sauna. The TV louge is showing the local program. 2 terminals for internet access. Lighting are dim but nicely done. I must say that I am impresed. There is about close 20 rooms at least. Right at the end is common dark area. And there is a room which they converted to the TV area showing nice jap pxxno films. The rooms are relatively big. All double bed mattress with leather head rest.

Crowds are quite good. On my way in, a hunk was juz about to leave. Wasted. Most of them are slim and cute and young. But I am more into hunks. Had fun with a hunk at the dark room. But most of them are very much in their own groups. Didn't have much fun. I choose a private room and turn in about 2am. When I woke up, it is about 6am. I have slept for abt 4hrs unknowingly although the music is quite loud.

Took a shower, changed and I decided to head for the HK cultural centre at TST before the crowds gets big. The sky is a bit gloomy tat day. But overall, it is beautiful. Good day of shopping at TST Harbour City. In conclusion, it is a nice fruitful trip.

Guest Craig

Hi MaxRocco,

Most of the massage places listed on the guide have masseurs with good massage skills. "Muscular hot men" - I did come across a couple over the years but I think they move around so not sure where you can find them. I tried a couple at Shanghai Onsen described by other patrons as muscular, but maybe my expectations were different, so I would not second guess your definition. Go try your luck.

More write up about gay places in HK can be found at http://sqzm14.ust.hk/hkgay/

If you would like to try Shenzhen, this place may have masseurs that meet your requirements http://www.00069.com/SzWNBody/Workers.php . I have not patronise them but have friends who did and they were happy with the services there.

good luck

40st

Those guys' photos look clearly photoshopped? Are the guys really that good looking?

Those guys' photos look clearly photoshopped? Are the guys really that good looking?

As I wrote, I have not patronise them so unable to comment if the real person would look as good as the photos. Usually, there are quite a few masseurs to choose from so it is possible to find someone that fancy your eyes I think.

Guest Kevlar

Hi Bro 40st and all,

i've returned from HK and made a visit to Shanghai Onsen. It's been many years since my last visi to Shanghai Onsen. Previously Onsen was at TST, now it is at Wanchai area (TinHou MTR). Still as nice as before. My masseur this time is Si Lok. Good strength and relaxing massage. Intended to visit him again just purely for massage, but flight schedule didn't agree... I was recommended by a SG friend to book another masseur Siu Tham, but he wasn't available.

So in conclusion, i enjoyed Shanghai Onsen and will return whenever i am in HK and have the time

Guest Shy Guy

I have bookmarked a few Hong Kong saunas for those who prefer mature men.

密沙通 http://www.tungmassage.com/index.html

皇馬上海浴室 http://203.86.167.147/ads/RealMadridWeb.html

新浴德池 http://www.hkwm.com/hk-massage.htm

I was in HK in late April…

Phone calls to 皇馬上海浴室 went unanswered and I was told by 江师傅 over at 密沙通 that they have closed shop not long ago. Due to time constraint I did't go to 新浴德池.

I stayed at a Hotel that is a stone throw away from 通菜街 (aka 女人街) where 密沙通 is located. 密沙通 is very easy to find, yet discreetly located on the 2nd floor of a residential building in busy 女人街. The place is as pictured in their web site. I was served by 江师傅, who is in his mid 60s but fit with average sized body. I would describe him a fair well groomed mature Chinese gentleman with sexy dreamy eyes. His rub-back service is genuine (having worked for years in the now defunct 浴德池). His massage skill is, erm…, below average if you want to be picky. He makes up for it with excellent extras. The name "密沙通", if you pronounce in Cantonese means "密沙/Massage" and "通" for its location in "通菜街".

I paid and tipped generously for my session lasting close to 2.5 hours. :) It's kinky as he moans and groans while we hear the shopping crowd below us on 女人街.

I enjoyed 江师傅's companion so much I arranged for him to go to the Hotel the next morning for another round of extras. As it was a lazy weekday, he accompanied me while I do my private banking in IFC and shopping at Causeway Bay! We parted when one of his regulars called, but returned to join me for have dinner at the hotel… and then stayed overnight. Although I paid handsomely in cash, it's worth every penny as he's my vegetable. :D

Thank you fortysumthing for giving me the courage.

the-not-so-Shy-when-no-one-knows-me-Guy

Thank you fortysumthing for giving me the courage.

Wow, did not know my simple words could take you so far! I better be careful with what I write in future :rolleyes: . the computer is now mightier than ...

Enjoyed reading your experience. If I remember correctly, Kong Sifu has been around for along time and use to work for the now defunct 'Yuk Tak Chee". Yuk Tak Chee is an old fashion shanghai massage shop off Prince Edward Road in Mongkok. The property has been torn down a few years to make way for new building, which I think is still under construction. Yuk Tak Chee was one of the few gay massage places for many years. It was said that even Leslie Cheung was a patron. Although old and run down, I had a lot of nice memories there. However, Kong Sifu is not my vegetable so I hardly use him. My vegetable are those in 皇馬上海浴室, which was owned by another sifu from Yuk Tak Chee. Heard he is suffering from cancer and so shut down the business. Not sure where his brood of sifu went to. I have not visited this place for a few years so lost touch with all the sifu there.

There, shy guy, now you have more conversation topics with Kong sifu. :)

Edited by fortysumthing

Guest Shy Guy

Kong Sifu told me about Leslie, among other artists, who used to patronize Yuk Tak Chee. He also told me about some prominent old-timer businessmen who kept boyz, one of whom was a family close friend and so my vegetable; I didn't know I could have …. :oops:

If you read Chinese, below linked is an article about public bathrooms in HK in the 70s and 80s. I never knew they existed and boy it must have been very exciting and fun to cruise in those places. I wonder if you knew about them?

http://www.gmiddle.net/community/viewthread.php?tid=13905&extra=page%3D1

At today's property prices I doubt they still exists, or they'll be another fantastic tourist attraction hor?

I love HK… it's like a giant farm where my vegetables are planted all over the place!

I stayed at Lamgham Place Hotel and right next door is a depot of their "Small Bus". I went up to its "canteen" and my eyes just popped out seeing all those blue collar HK uncles. I bet that place is heaven come summer time cramp with bare chested uncles chilling out.

Come Fall, I'll return and go explore their mature men saunas….

Guest robbin

I used to visit Hong Kong very regularly in the 70s and 80s and I must say it was quite exciting as far as the gay scene is concerned. For years, I had a Hong Kong boyfriend who was married with 2 children. I also had lots of adventures but not in the public toilets... one can get chat up very easily in those days.

Since last year I have discovered a new place that you, SHYBOY might like to discover. It reminds me of Hong Kong in the 70s and 80s. Actually all credits must go to FORTHYSUMTHING for introducing me to ShenZhen.

As SheenZhen is so close to Hong Kong, you can experience exciting encounters during a day trip.

Now I visit ShenZhen from Singapore nearly every month. I have had interesting encounters in sauna/spa(ForthySumthing's suggestion), teahouses, shopping malls... I have now a handful of regular lovers who are married and from other regions of China. They left their wives and family back home and come to ShenZhen for work. Most are lonely and horny.

In all my years, I still find it interesting and surprising to leaarn that there are traditional Chinese view about homosexual act. A man MUST have sex with a woman to start a family... AND to have sex with another man for pleasure, when a need arises, it's ok???

Thank you, FORTHYSUMTHING!

By the way, I have stopped going to HongKang since the change of management. I am now a regular of San Dao. The shifus are not great but I had alot of encounters with the patrons there!!!

Hi Shy Guy,

I have heard of those public bath houses and went to some a couple of times. I did not quite like them because of the smell. And I was also scared of the rough looking characters that uses such facilities. But the couple of trips were nevertheless thrilling to see the naked bodies.

robbin,

Like to share a bit more about how to have fun in SD? The shower area is rather open. Even the steam and sauna rooms have glass doors. I really love the meaty patrons that uses the shower rooms in SD. So wanting to do something with them everytime I am there but don't seem to get anyone's attention the few times I went. The lack of meaty sifu is the main reason why it is not a regular haunt for me.

Jin Yuan has relaxed some of its rules. While still more expensive than other saunas around it, I think it is still reason if you like the masseurs there. And it is possible to do a few noti things in the steam room and shower area.

Married gays in China are prevalent. One of my 30 year old masseur cried during a massage session with me. His mother is forcing him to get married and he does not want. There were other matters bothering him during that period and he broke down when he talk about them during the massage. I think many of the masseurs and I have become friends rather than client and masseurs. While I don't mind listening, I really dun have any solution for them. My friends in China told me I should just ask him to listen to his mother and get married. He can always choose to live separately from his wife after performing his "duty". Maybe I should start a massage shop in Singapore and offer them a different lifestyle? easier said ... sigh

40st

Guest Guest

Hi Shy Guy,

I have heard of those public bath houses and went to some a couple of times. I did not quite like them because of the smell. And I was also scared of the rough looking characters that uses such facilities. But the couple of trips were nevertheless thrilling to see the naked bodies.

Hi fortysumthing,

don't mind tell where to find these public bath houses in SZ. Best would be provide links.

You see, I am turned on by rough looking men :lol: and being "kinda raped" by them.

thanks in advanced

Guest robbin

Hi there, 40st!

You are indeed a kind hearted person. Through your writing, one can tell that you are a good person.

So I am not surprised that the shifu poured his heart out to you.

I like SanDao because it's very clean and the scrub-back shifu is very professional and good. No hanky panky from him but that's fine with me. I do miss Mei shifu...

Somehow when I am in SanDao, I managed to get chat up. And if I see someone I like, I will start a conversation with them. Most of my encounters are with patrons from Hong Kong. I had a shifu who is young and cute, the first time, he was good but the second time, disaster. My best encounter was with a towel boy but he has now gone home to Hubei. We usually leave SanDao and get a inexpensive hotel room in ShenZhen. You are right, it's quite impossible to do anything naughty in SanDao. Although I now stay in a ShenZhen hotel, I prefer to have my fun in another hotel room.

I just got back from ShenZhen and my next trip will be in early August.

Hi Guest,

The bath houses that shy guy and I were referring to are in HK, not Shenzhen. I am not sure if they still exist as I do not like to visit them. If you are in HK, try to visit the public toildets operated by the government such as those in Wanchai, JOrdan and Yau Ma Tei. There are usually signs on the streets that points to such public toilets. You may still find some of them having public baths. Look and see should be ok but please avoid having any action there for your own safety.

Robbin,

Mei sifu has moved over to 湘江明珠. Last week when I met him there, he said it is just part time (on his rest days at Hong Kang - now Jin Yuan) for the time being but he will move there permanently shortly. You can relive your fantasies there in August (haha). The new scrub back in JY is an early 30 chub with average look and average skill but accommodating personality. You seem to have a different kind of experience from me in Shenzhen. At least the types you prefer seems to differ from mine. Do share so that there are other choices for readers here to learn about instead of only those meaty and chubby guys that I like to talk about.

40st

Guest Guest

Hi Guest,

The bath houses that shy guy and I were referring to are in HK, not Shenzhen. I am not sure if they still exist as I do not like to visit them. If you are in HK, try to visit the public toildets operated by the government such as those in Wanchai, JOrdan and Yau Ma Tei. There are usually signs on the streets that points to such public toilets. You may still find some of them having public baths. Look and see should be ok but please avoid having any action there for your own safety.

Hi fortysumthing,

thanks. But I do hear that there are cruising places in SZ where men who are not actually gay would go to pick up gays for sexual relieve because they are away from their wives for one year. I know it is dangerous and I would take the normal precautions of not bring anything valuable with me. I don't mind money boys but they must look rough and tough.

Some of my straight friends kept telling me about the fun that they had everyday in SZ because cost of girls there are so cheap at the karaokes; they literally have hundreds to choose from. Those girls give superb services because any complaints and their pay for the night will be deducted.

Hi Robbie,

I like to pick up non-commercial men too. Thanks for confirming that it is just as easy to pick up men there. Now that my favorite holiday destination is still unsafe, I will get my fun in SZ instead.

I hope you will share some tips of how you managed to pick up men in SZ.

Guest robbin

Hi FortySumthing,

Yes, our taste are quite different. In fact my taste in men ranges from fat/chubby to skinny, tall to short, muscular to non muscular... and the ages range from late teens to 40s.

For me there must be something endearing with that person, with personality... and no matter how great they look, if their attitude is bad or they are full of themselves, SORRY! not interested at all.

Now please don't get wrong idea, for example, from the way you write and what you have written, I find you very attractive, no matter how you may look like!!!

As for the GUEST who's interested in ShenZhen...

Yes! ShenZhen is fun but do please be careful. I think our good friend, FortySumthing will agree too.

I have local friends who I used to work with in ShenZhen and GuangZhou... and through them, I have met great hot encounters. I am lucky in that sense.

As for commercial and non-commercial connections, what's the problem if we can help out with some RMB$, especially as most earn really low wages. Just like tipping for services in a massage/spa or your hairdresser or at foot reflexolgy places.

Most of my encounters are usually put through a test... if you feel like you are being use as a meal ticket or after giving them some RMB$ and they ask for more, then there is definately no next time!!! BYE! BYE!

As you have mentioned you like the rough and tough, then be very very careful. I would not even suggest going to the public parks and definately never hook up with stranger who chat you up in the street.

ShenZhen has beautiful shopping malls similiar to Singapore, they have Starbucks, MacDonalds, KFC... Be friendly chat with poeple you are attracted to. You may be surprised how a little friendly gesture can work. I have met a saleman in a shoe-shop, Starbucks waiter, my shampoo boy, a DVD seller, a magazine seller, a office security guard, a taxi driver and many who work in the spa and massage places.

I will share a funny encounter that I had during one of my earlier trip. While leaving the hotel for a dinner appointment, I was approached by a kind looking young man in his 20s. He asked me if I am interested in looking for pretty girl? I was feeling great that day and also feeling a little cheeky, so I answered... NO! not interested but I am interested in a good looking man like him!!! You should see the look on his face... So shocked and so cute! He kept on walking with me for a few paces and then asked me... you are kidding me, no? Do you think I am good looking? He was so sweet! Anyway I told him I am rushing for my dinner appointment. The next day, he was waiting for me and so I invited him for a drink in the hotel bar and to check him out... It turned out that he was a student and was working part time for a lounge/spa round the corner of the hotel. He turned out to be a super nice guy and we meet up everytime I am in ShenZhen. Other than paying for a few inexpensive meals and some taxi fare for him, no other exchange of RMB$ was involved. In his case I will be more than willing to help him should he be in need. Unfortunately he will be going home to Hubei end of the year.

So if you have the right attitude and be careful, you can have a good time there.

As for the GUEST who's interested in ShenZhen...

Yes! ShenZhen is fun but do please be careful. I think our good friend, FortySumthing will agree too.

I have local friends who I used to work with in ShenZhen and GuangZhou... and through them, I have met great hot encounters. I am lucky in that sense.

As for commercial and non-commercial connections, what's the problem if we can help out with some RMB$, especially as most earn really low wages. Just like tipping for services in a massage/spa or your hairdresser or at foot reflexolgy places.

Most of my encounters are usually put through a test... if you feel like you are being use as a meal ticket or after giving them some RMB$ and they ask for more, then there is definately no next time!!! BYE! BYE!

As you have mentioned you like the rough and tough, then be very very careful. I would not even suggest going to the public parks and definately never hook up with stranger who chat you up in the street.

ShenZhen has beautiful shopping malls similiar to Singapore, they have Starbucks, MacDonalds, KFC... Be friendly chat with poeple you are attracted to. You may be surprised how a little friendly gesture can work. I have met a saleman in a shoe-shop, Starbucks waiter, my shampoo boy, a DVD seller, a magazine seller, a office security guard, a taxi driver and many who work in the spa and massage places.

Hi Robbin,

thanks.

You mean you are OUT to your colleagues?

Thanks for the tip about the parks. I'll still go and take a careful look out of curiosity :oops:

Your modus operandi is actually similar to mine in Bangkok. I usually dress down to blend in with the locals. Then I'll try to befriend those locals. One that I found very effective is to follow my interest and sit with him at a food stall. Then I'll order foreign beer and invite him for a drink. Thai men have very strong sexual acuity. It won't take them long to realise that you are interested in them and to them, long as you look decent they'll won't refuse a free fxxk.

I have no prejudice about money boys but I just hate to think that they are doing it for money instead of fun. I can definitely feel the difference during sex and no matter how great they look, I am not interested.

Actually I am quite poor here in SG but in Bangkok, I feel like a millionaire :lol: I rather prefer to save my money here and get triple the fun in Bangkok. Hope I can find as much fun in SZ. I am still researching my trip so any tips will be appreciated.

Guest robbin

Dear Guest,

From what you have written, I am sure you will have a good time in ShenZhen. And yes, please do be careful... I have also heard real horror stories about gay crusing gone wrong. Not only in ShenZhen but in China. Remember China is a huge country and there are people from primitive part of the country that move around the richer cities.

We seemed to be so similiar, in term of the style we choose to enjoy ourselves. I also do Bangkok every month but since all the recent problems, my last trip was in March. Will be leaving next week for my usual 5-6 days break. I get my massage/spa treatments (proper one, without the hanky-panky at Healthland), facial/waxing, manicure & pedicure, colonic irrigation (again REAL proper one, he! he!) whenever I am there. Good service, affordable price and then get to enjoy whatever else Bangkok has to offer. I also love Chiang Mai very much... In fact I enjoy Chiang Mai more than Bangkok, even cheaper there!!!

As for my being OUT at work... when you are a certain age and unmarried, people will definately ask questions. And when they do, I will always answer the truth, nothing but the truth. Anyway, I suppose being in the creative industries, it's easier and more acceptable. Anyone not happy with me being gay, too bad, tough luck for them, I definately do not owe them a living!

Guest Guest

Hi Robbie,

I envy you can travel so frequently. For me, hehe since I can only afford once a year, everything I do is hanky panky with extras :oops: But Bangkok is getting expensive, so I am looking to try SZ to see if it is cheaper.

My straight friend say it is very cheap now compared to Bangkok.

I checked for direct flight to SZ because I want to avoid expensive HongKong. Hong Kong is just like SG with even more saunas and guys with attitudes. I can find a direct flight to SZ but when I check Google, I cannot find any airport in SZ??? Any ideas??

Guest robbin

Hi Robbie,

I envy you can travel so frequently. For me, hehe since I can only afford once a year, everything I do is hanky panky with extras :oops: But Bangkok is getting expensive, so I am looking to try SZ to see if it is cheaper.

My straight friend say it is very cheap now compared to Bangkok.

I checked for direct flight to SZ because I want to avoid expensive HongKong. Hong Kong is just like SG with even more saunas and guys with attitudes. I can find a direct flight to SZ but when I check Google, I cannot find any airport in SZ??? Any ideas??

Just a quick reply...

ShenZhen is not cheaper than Bangkok. Maybe similiar pricing but if you want to do full on hanky-panky... from what I have gathered, it will be more expensive in ShenZhen. ShenZhen is maybe a fraction cheaper than Beijing or Shanghai. So don't get the wrong idea. Maybe your friend is refering to massage (with some flirting with straight shifus) or foot reflexology. Oh you mentioned "straight" friend... for your information, female sex services are much cheaper than male in China!!! Ha! ha! ha!

Shenzhen airport is quite big and modern in Boan district and it takes about 40 minutes by bus to get to the city centre. They do have a very good and informative website in english.

SILKAIR flies to ShenZhen a few times a week direct. Normal price is quite expensive, around S$700-900. I usually book when they have promotion fare, around S$400-S$500 but note you must booked well in advance with no possible change of dates!!!

TIGER AIRWAYS also flies a couple of times a week to ShenZhen direct. But I never use TIGER AIRWAYS as their arrival time and departure time are not practical. One arrives around midnight, which means you either waste a day or pay for a day hotel just for a couple of hours. I know some people actually go directly to the spa to spend the night there... not a good idea with suitcase and important belongings!!! TIGER AIRWAYS just sent me an email with some promotion fare, ShenZhen for below S$100 one-way, note not including extras.

Another way and the most inexpensive way to ShenZhen is to go via HongKong. Air fares to HongKong is much cheaper than Shenzhen. There are many ways to connect from HongKong airport to ShenZhen City area. Only takes a hour or a little more. It will work out cheaper if you take the bus or train to get there...

May I suggest you do like me... fly to HK stay a night or two around TsimShaTsui area, then hop on the EAST RAIL line direct, a 40 minute ride to ShenZhen LO WU.

Hope you understand mandarin otherwise it will be a little more complicated to get around in ShenZhen.

Just a quick reply...

ShenZhen is not cheaper than Bangkok. Maybe similiar pricing but if you want to do full on hanky-panky... from what I have gathered, it will be more expensive in ShenZhen. ShenZhen is maybe a fraction cheaper than Beijing or Shanghai. So don't get the wrong idea. Maybe your friend is refering to massage (with some flirting with straight shifus) or foot reflexology. Oh you mentioned "straight" friend... for your information, female sex services are much cheaper than male in China!!! Ha! ha! ha!

Shenzhen airport is quite big and modern in Boan district and it takes about 40 minutes by bus to get to the city centre. They do have a very good and informative website in english.

SILKAIR flies to ShenZhen a few times a week direct. Normal price is quite expensive, around S$700-900. I usually book when they have promotion fare, around S$400-S$500 but note you must booked well in advance with no possible change of dates!!!

TIGER AIRWAYS also flies a couple of times a week to ShenZhen direct. But I never use TIGER AIRWAYS as their arrival time and departure time are not practical. One arrives around midnight, which means you either waste a day or pay for a day hotel just for a couple of hours. I know some people actually go directly to the spa to spend the night there... not a good idea with suitcase and important belongings!!! TIGER AIRWAYS just sent me an email with some promotion fare, ShenZhen for below S$100 one-way, note not including extras.

Another way and the most inexpensive way to ShenZhen is to go via HongKong. Air fares to HongKong is much cheaper than Shenzhen. There are many ways to connect from HongKong airport to ShenZhen City area. Only takes a hour or a little more. It will work out cheaper if you take the bus or train to get there...

May I suggest you do like me... fly to HK stay a night or two around TsimShaTsui area, then hop on the EAST RAIL line direct, a 40 minute ride to ShenZhen LO WU.

Hope you understand mandarin otherwise it will be a little more complicated to get around in ShenZhen.

Hi Robbie,

thanks for the good tips.

I am wondering if you would also be able to recommend a cheap place to stay that is also near Lo Wu or these gay massage venues? Similar to Chinatown or Silom type of area. I can speak Mandarin and Cantonese very well too.

Do we need a visa?

• 2 weeks later...

I have only done so at Rainbow. The crowd would come in after 11 pm. Many don't seem to sleep and roam all the floors the whole night.

Was at Rainbow a couple of occasion after 5pm. Crowd usually comes in around 7-8pm and most stay till very late (or morning). Nice crowd if you are into bears, chubs. Some very very good looking. :-)

Place is huge. Don't mind staying overnight there. ;-)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

NEWS NEWS NEWS

looks like CHINATOWN sauna in yau ma tei Hong Kong is closed !! .at least i think its chinatown sauna - next to a pawn shop . 33 pitt street and there was a notice on the door which says electricity dc .....this was 12th Nov 2010...

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS tooo ??

if so - looks like fans of mature guys will need a new home soon !!!

anywhere else or anywhere new ?

Edited by ding dong

• 1 month later...

Most probably shopping will be the priority but open to sightseeing & clubbing as well.

Estimated cost maybe min. $800 if take it as a budget trip. lol

Don't have any budget for me...Is $800 for flight and hotel only??? How many days you would like to go??? Which hotel are you looking at???

Edited by casper

Guest calcium

wondering if anyone knows of any good massage places in HK... and are they as accommodating as thei taiwan counterpart... heard that mostly outcall ones, and they are normally expensive and are just about sex, i.e. call-boys

also, any good men sauna place in HK? wonder what's the scene like in HK

wondering if anyone knows of any good massage places in HK... and are they as accommodating as thei taiwan counterpart... heard that mostly outcall ones, and they are normally expensive and are just about sex, i.e. call-boys

also, any good men sauna place in HK? wonder what's the scene like in HK

For massage, try Shanghai Onsen. Skills of most masseurs there are generally OK.

For a guide on sauna and massage places in HK, go to www.gayhk.com

For massage, try Shanghai Onsen. Skills of most masseurs there are generally OK.

For a guide on sauna and massage places in HK, go to www.gayhk.com

I may be in Guangzhou for a couple of days late Feb but will be in company of str8 people.

Is there any massage place with stocky masseurs that I can sneak off to without arousing too many questions? Sorry sound so pathetic. LOL

• 1 month later...

You find your type at Rainbow Sauna.

The nearest subway is Yau Ma Tei.

From there, the walk is about 5 mins and it is the building with the nursing home, across from the very popular claypot restaurants.

By the way, it is NUDIST night on every Thursday and Sunday from 7 pm to 11 pm.

Have a good time there. :clap:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.