Male HQ

Any Gamers Here?

chapapa

I always don't see gays as gamers... any gamers here? Wii, Ps3, Xbox, or even PC?

I do own Ps3, Pc and wii.

Top 3 games I am playing now are:

1. Red Alert 3 / Uprising / RTS / L4D

2. Rockband 2 for PS3

3. Wii games not often but shooting games are my fav!

Thought we can add each other on xfire or whatever IM so we can arrange to meet to play games online! :yuk:

I always don't see gays as gamers... any gamers here? Wii, Ps3, Xbox, or even PC?

I do own Ps3, Pc and wii.

Top 3 games I am playing now are:

1. Red Alert 3 / Uprising / RTS / L4D

2. Rockband 2 for PS3

3. Wii games not often but shooting games are my fav!

Thought we can add each other on xfire or whatever IM so we can arrange to meet to play games online! :yuk:

Wii Mario Kart.....*sniggers*

So you are not gay and I am not gay also because I played Wii, NDS, PSP, PS2. Use to own Xbox 360 but sold it.

Still considering if I am to buy a PS3.

Currently my Wii have been stocked up with many games. Some I didn't even play yet. :)

Love Mario Bros games, Metriod serie & Link series games.

So you are not gay and I am not gay also because I played Wii, NDS, PSP, PS2. Use to own Xbox 360 but sold it.

Still considering if I am to buy a PS3.

Currently my Wii have been stocked up with many games. Some I didn't even play yet. :)

Love Mario Bros games, Metriod serie & Link series games.

Haha don't say that! Cause I don't see much gamers... or maybe they are just underground (Like me ha ha)...

If you like PS3 games then its worth to get it! I Love Rockband... but so far thats the only game that is fun. Oh Batman too! Its suppper cool!

Wii is more party gaming but nowadays no one to party play also :(

And to reply browncow, hmm... your types of games very diverse! Hee...

Well if you want to play L4D together and stuff maybe pm we we exchange steam account ID :P

And I hate the bloody witch! So scary! Sometimes the zombie scares me too when they attack from behind!

(And I actually SCREEAAM!)

heh don't really believe in hand held console because it becomes white elephante once u get bored ...

but I like to play online games as its more interactive and more friends to be made.

mu online

cabal

just waiting next year for Diablo 3!

The games that i love to play are:

Dynasty Warriors series

Samurai Warriors series

Orochi Warriors series

Marvel Ultimate Alliance series

Xmen Legend series

Mortal Kombat series

God of War series

NBA 2K9 (with complete patch for Slamdunk the anime)

Championship Manager (yes, the football game, and yes, gay can play football games as well)

Have yet to venture in online games (afraid it will kill my social and sex life)

Generally, i love to play a games that let u create and customized your own character, or game that have wide selections of characters to choose from.

Orochi warriors are my fav, they have over 90 characters to choose from!

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

I used to play a lot of PC games until my PC got outdated, so I got a 360 instead.

I love anything with guns in them.

The bigger the better.

I also like games with guns. LOL

Currently playing Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. I love it too much. I've also pre-ordered Left 4 Dead 2. Played the demo already... it's sooooo much fun!

Anyways, if anyone here wants to add me on Xbox Live, my gamertag is Rikku Beans. :D

L4D2 is out!

Tested it out yesterday and I have to say, IT IS much harder than L4D1! You need alot more teamwork now! My friends tried to rush through the map, but seems like a upheaval task! Anyone wanna game later? Pm your steam ID :)

The first post is so weird.......

I think every guy is jus a gamer waiting to happen LOL

Love to play MMORPG (wow used to) but now there is too much school.

Have Wii and PS3...... any nice games to recommend?

Currently into Wii (playing rayman but sianzz need group)

Hoping to play muramasa soonish (hope it is better than shattered blade)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

PlayStation gamer here :) I do have PS3, currently playing AC Rogue,  PS4 currently trying to Platinum Infamous First Light (Damn the score missions..)  and a Vita alternating with Senran Kagura and Fighting Climax now. For versus games I do play Naruto Storm Revolution, Blazblue ChronoPhantas, PlayStation All-Stars, Persona 4 Ultimax, JoJo ASB, UnderNight Inbirth and will be playing the upcoming Guilty Gear Xrd as well ^^

What is [Courage]?
Its the power to overcome [Fear].

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

20plus years of gaming and owners of tons of games on steam/origin. Build my own gamming rigs. I would stop having sex way earlier before i stop gamming. Why would anyone talk games in BW chey heheh... BUT I AM ANTI MUTLPLAYER.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 1 month later...

Just restarted replaying Sleeping Dog Definitive Edition.   :thumb:

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 3 weeks later...

planning to get a gaming computer. any recommendations? :) can PM me in case your message gets lost here. cheers!

Perhaps you could share the following info for others here to see and advise:

1. Budget

2. With LCD monitor/ Keyboard and mouse?

3. With Win OS?

4. Which game titles are you looking to play?

5. How would you rank your priorities in terms of performance, sound, temperature, energy efficience?

Can anyone add me please as their Playstation friend: Yozunyi

Yozunyi.png

PS4, PS3, 3DS, Vita, and hundreds of Skylanders figures.

Top 10 best games so far:

1 Infamous series

2 Last of Us

3 Heavy Rain

4 Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

5 Saints row 3

6 Uncharted 3

7 Dragon Age Origins

8 Xcom Enemy Unknown

9 Nino Kuni

10 Dragon's Dogma

11 Platinum so far, ranked 500 in whole SIngapore. And u wonder why i seldom post in this forum anymore... lol

How can Dragon Age only be no.7 !??!?! travesty!   lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.