Now trying to finish up Borderlands HC.

Edited by Murasaki

What is [Courage]?
Its the power to overcome [Fear].

Guest Gary Lee

I finally finished it, FPS with parkour can really get dizzy... @.@

Welp, now just to do sidequests haha~

Now trying to finish up Borderlands HC.

Ah. Haha. I liked mirror's edge though. Now borrowed 'Destiny' from my friend to see what the creators of Halo could come up with.

Anyway for the rest of you guys:

Bullet Dodging Champion 2015

http://i.imgur.com/QkWns0g.gifv

Wakfu Raiders is kinda slow, though not as slow as its MMORPG counterpart on PC. The former is very much in the same style as Heroes Charge and many other mobile rpgs. Might consider giving Chronicle Chain another shot.

Crusaders Quest is cute, but growing repetitive to me. 

Sorry, that was me in the previous post.

My brain wasn't working and I posted as a guest. Please forgive me.

Ah. Haha. I liked mirror's edge though. Now borrowed 'Destiny' from my friend to see what the creators of Halo could come up with.

Anyway for the rest of you guys:

Bullet Dodging Champion 2015

http://i.imgur.com/QkWns0g.gifv

Haha cool, how do you find it? Need help with Raids? :D 

Btw not sure if anyone here is playing HellDivers on PSN :o

What is [Courage]?

Haha cool, how do you find it? Need help with Raids? :D

Btw not sure if anyone here is playing HellDivers on PSN :o

I think I saw the game, but didn't download it.

Haven't done any raids coz I'm pretty weak still, level 20 with just random gear I pick up through missions, then ended up playing Wolfenstein since last Thursday's maintenance server downtime.... haven't gotten back to it yet coz wolfenstein is way more insane right now, haha

I think I saw the game, but didn't download it.

Haven't done any raids coz I'm pretty weak still, level 20 with just random gear I pick up through missions, then ended up playing Wolfenstein since last Thursday's maintenance server downtime.... haven't gotten back to it yet coz wolfenstein is way more insane right now, haha

Ah, alot of farming to do, probably keep playing Strike Playlists :)

Does Wolfenstein have multiplayer? There's a new Wolfenstein on Monday too :o

What is [Courage]?

Ah, alot of farming to do, probably keep playing Strike Playlists :)

Does Wolfenstein have multiplayer? There's a new Wolfenstein on Monday too :o

Unfortunately not. Just finished Wolfenstein. The game was overall better than I expected. Graphics are not bad, and the ending..... ugh~... my heart...

So now it's back to Destiny. And I realized I actually wasn't level 20 yet.... just 18... lol! Finished the story, I have no idea how to proceed right now. I'm just clearing up my level 18 Strikes at the moment

Edited by GaryBoy

Unfortunately not. Just finished Wolfenstein. The game was overall better than I expected. Graphics are not bad, and the ending..... ugh~... my heart...

So now it's back to Destiny. And I realized I actually wasn't level 20 yet.... just 18... lol! Finished the story, I have no idea how to proceed right now. I'm just clearing up my level 18 Strikes at the moment

Yeah at this point is just spamming bounties and playing strikes to get to Level 20. Then you farm for Vanguard Marks by playing nothing but strikes to buy gear from your VANGUARD leader to increase your level to 28 or play more raids. Then once you are level 28, keep doing Prison of Elders after completing the House Of Wolves story to get items from the Reef to upgrade yourself to Level 34. And then... Nothing much, play PVP or more Raids loh LOL. Thats destiny in a nutshell x.x

Taken King releasing in September so maybe there is an easier farming method LOL.

Hurr I have no life :v

Waiting for Mighty No.9 tho...

What is [Courage]?

Yeah at this point is just spamming bounties and playing strikes to get to Level 20. Then you farm for Vanguard Marks by playing nothing but strikes to buy gear from your VANGUARD leader to increase your level to 28 or play more raids. Then once you are level 28, keep doing Prison of Elders after completing the House Of Wolves story to get items from the Reef to upgrade yourself to Level 34. And then... Nothing much, play PVP or more Raids loh LOL. Thats destiny in a nutshell x.x

Taken King releasing in September so maybe there is an easier farming method LOL.

Hurr I have no life :v

Waiting for Mighty No.9 tho...

Yea... after hitting level 32 (I don't have any DLC) I kinda realized it's quite tedious farming and leveling up weapons, gets pretty repetitive. On the bright side though I participated in my first VoG raid last week and it was pretty awesome. Confusing, but cool. Had to go onto reddit to look for someone willing to take in an inexperienced guy for his virgin trip though. But I kinda love these kind of things where you have to figure out for yourself what to do etc.... although nowadays people spoil it by just rushing through it but I can't blame them coz I came into the game pretty darn late.

Currently just waiting for MGS V to release on 1st Sept. That should keep me occupied till November 10th when Fallout 4 releases. Not planning on getting any DLC at the moment since 1, it's not my game, 2, it's monotony is really starting to make me wonder maybe I should spend my time elsewhere.

I play DotA 2 (complete noob), LoL and DN.

Also play a lot of 3DS games so maybe can exchange FCs with some of you if you have a 3DS.

Play Civ V as well so anyone who plays it can PM me and we can talk about it also.

My IGN is MancerNecro in DotA and LoL. My line id is MancerNecro as well.

If anyone's playing Fate/Grand Order (or interested in playing) here are some guides:

https://www.reddit.com/r/fatestaynight/comments/3f54b5/guide_how_to_play_fate_grand_order_without_owning/

http://kairosity.tumblr.com/post/125576872324/fategrand-order-how-to-play

Post your friend code too :33

Edited by EasleyLim

My friend code is: 1693-2126-3905

Yea... after hitting level 32 (I don't have any DLC) I kinda realized it's quite tedious farming and leveling up weapons, gets pretty repetitive. On the bright side though I participated in my first VoG raid last week and it was pretty awesome. Confusing, but cool. Had to go onto reddit to look for someone willing to take in an inexperienced guy for his virgin trip though. But I kinda love these kind of things where you have to figure out for yourself what to do etc.... although nowadays people spoil it by just rushing through it but I can't blame them coz I came into the game pretty darn late.

Currently just waiting for MGS V to release on 1st Sept. That should keep me occupied till November 10th when Fallout 4 releases. Not planning on getting any DLC at the moment since 1, it's not my game, 2, it's monotony is really starting to make me wonder maybe I should spend my time elsewhere.

Thats cool, I still haven't even played VoG yet because people feel Crota Raid is easier to farm x.x I agree, its totally monotony. Even with the new DLC, its not changing the gameplay in any big way. Just adding a third sub class and some other small tweaks with new enemies, not so worth if you're bored with the current concept.

I got traumatized while playing Ground Zeroes.. Its a really great game on stealth but its the story that scarred me, especially on the PS4 where they operated on Paz and showed every detail. Ouch LOL. It was my first MGS game at that too >.<' Other than that, am still playing for platinum

What is [Courage]?

I got traumatized while playing Ground Zeroes.. Its a really great game on stealth but its the story that scarred me, especially on the PS4 where they operated on Paz and showed every detail. Ouch LOL. It was my first MGS game at that too >.<' Other than that, am still playing for platinum

LoL! Ground Zero's is probably a bit too much for a first MGS game. The previous installations used to be more comedic/"quirky" with a similar stealth concept. GZ's story turned dark very quickly and took a very unexpected gory turn. I can still remember the ending "Here's to you" song because it just matched perfectly with the creepy atmosphere.

But anyway I'm already a fan since MGS 1 because it's a truly unique series so I'll see it till the end.

• 2 weeks later...

If there is any PSN users here, check your e-mail if you have received a 33% Discount off GTAV Code for PS4. I'm not sure if its available for everyone though. I haven't got my copy of GTAV, so I best use this opportunity :D

What is [Courage]?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.